Posted at 8:43 AM ET, 09/26/2006

Morning Mix: Clooney Shrugs Off Political Ambitions

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Paris Hilton gets her oompah on at Munich's Oktoberfest... George Clooney denies political ambitions (he's got Lisa Rinna's vote, though)... Oprah says lawyers overreacted to Kansas fan... Janet Jackson says she hasn't spoken to Timberlake since "wardrobe malfunction"... Aerosmith's Steven Tyler says he has Hepatitis C... Russell Crowe denies involvement in Steve Irwin biopic (but is a "Gladiator" sequel in the works?)... Judge throws out suit against Liza Minnelli... In the kitsch match of the year, Thomas Kinkade paints Graceland... George Takei films new "Star Trek" episode for Internet fans... Star Jones Reynolds threatens National Enquirer with lawsuit... "Laguna Beach's" Jason Wahler arrested again... Breaking News: Kate Hudson does not have six toes... Marilyn Monroe. Eight-hundred pounds of butter. Need I say more?

Rumors: Lindsay Lohan spotted cuddling up Hilton ex Stavros Niarchos... Nicky Hilton's boyfriend ("Entourage's" Kevin Connolly) punches out Brandon Davis... Nicole Richie moves to avoid paparazzi... Did David Hasselhoff make phony 911 call about daughter's suicide attempt?

P.S. Anna Nicole Smith's lawyer, Howard K. Stern, will be Larry King's guest tonight on CNN at 9 p.m. ET. Stern was reportedly in the room when Smith's son Daniel was found dead.

P.P.S. Did anyone catch Kenny Chesney's interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" yesterday? When the now single crooner was asked about his dream girl's desired attributes he included, among other things, that she has to like to eat and has to like people. I wonder what inspired those requirements? He also confessed to an obsession with doing laundry. What will those crazy creative types do next?

By Liz Kelly  | September 26, 2006; 8:43 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Comment Box: Me, I Like Rumors
Next: Celebritology, the Religion

Comments

I find Lisa Rinna very very very attractive.

That just needed to be said.

Posted by: Bunkley | September 26, 2006 8:51 AM | Report abuse

And I'm puzzled by people who find Lisa Rinna attractive. Shouldn't she be on the Maxim list?

That just needed to be said.

Posted by: Here we go again... | September 26, 2006 9:40 AM | Report abuse

Kenny, I'm down with that! Sign me up.

Posted by: Maryland | September 26, 2006 9:51 AM | Report abuse

Oh my gosh, I just read the Renee Bio and learned that she's of Sami descent, and so am I! I think that's pretty cool!

Okay, back to your regularly sheduled chatter.

Posted by: ? | September 26, 2006 10:06 AM | Report abuse

I find a man who loves to do laundry very attractive.

And that hardly needs to be said.

Posted by: KiKi | September 26, 2006 11:10 AM | Report abuse

Shouldn't there be quotes around the "she" in Kenny's dream "girl" attributes?

Posted by: Anonymous | September 26, 2006 5:36 PM | Report abuse