Posted at 8:43 AM ET, 09/20/2006

Pitt to Take Over 'Mission:Impossible' Franchise?

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Russell Crowe honors Crocodile Hunter Irwin in recorded tribute... Bobby Brown says he's "saddened" by divorce... Singer Amy Grant gets star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame... Elizabeth Taylor signs auction deal with Christie's... Darryl "DMC" McDaniels honored for foster work... Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams expecting first child... Former "X-Files" star Annabeth Gish pregnant... Sirius denies Howard Stern returning to terrestrial radio... Comedian Tom Green breaks leg skateboarding... Eminem divorce case goes to mediator... George Lucas will lead 2007 Rose Parade... Sugarcubes to reunite for one show... Madonna sports new hairdo.

Rumor Mill: Brad Pitt taking over "Mission:Impossible" franchise?... Anna Nicole's reps sold last images of Daniel... Joe Simpson regularly snaps pics of daughters Jessica and Ashlee for wire service... Lindsay Lohan wants to move to London... Keith Richards gives up drugs because they're "too weak."

By Liz Kelly  | September 20, 2006; 8:43 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Dr. Phil, Heal Thyself
Next: Hollywood Mystery: Demi's Disappearing Music Career

Comments

I find it funny that a paparazzi hopes Jessica realizes she "doesn't need all this," from her father. What about what she doesn't need from the Paparazzi. Yes, starts make their lives public, but paparazzi are sad parasites. And yes, I know I'm reading Celebritology and am therefore complicit. Whatever.

Posted by: Arlington | September 20, 2006 11:29 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Arlington | September 20, 2006 11:30 AM | Report abuse

I find it funny that a paparazzi hopes Jessica realizes she "doesn't need all this," from her father. What about what she doesn't need from the Paparazzi. Yes, stars make their lives public, but paparazzi are sad parasites. And yes, I know I'm reading Celebritology and am therefore complicit. Whatever.

Posted by: Arlington | September 20, 2006 11:34 AM | Report abuse

Annabelle Gish, X Files "star?"

Not even close.

Posted by: Silver Spring | September 20, 2006 11:59 AM | Report abuse

"Yes, [stars] make their lives public, but paparazzi are sad parasites."

No one can argue with that fact, but Joe Simpson is no better than a pimp!

Quote from the article:
"At other times, he has provided the agency with exclusive (and even racy) shots of his daughters on family getaways or in other putatively private moments."
The incestuous overtones are disgusting.

Posted by: Stacey | September 20, 2006 12:28 PM | Report abuse