Posted at 8:44 AM ET, 10/24/2006

Daily Mix: Clooney Named No. 1 Man's Man

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: George Clooney named No. 1 man's man... Wesley Snipes to continue filming in Namibia despite warrants... Celebrities protest proposed Malibu gas facility... Keith Urban pulls out of Country Music Awards... Anna Nicole Smith fails to meet Birkhead's lawyer; homeowner orders her to leave Bahamas house... Gwen Stefani worked hard to lose baby weight; new album set for December... Snoop Dogg busted with weapon at airport... Paulina Rubio sued for breach of contract... Runaways drummer Sandy West dead at 47... Michael Myers back in theaters for Halloween.

Rumor Mill: Stella McCartney wants to confront Mills over abuse allegations... Lindsay Lohan's grandmother says Linsdsay "needs love"... Angelina Jolie faints on set in India... Madonna to ask Rupert Everett to be David's godfather... Is Britney's baby really named "Sutton Pierce"?... Ewan McGregor turned down 007 role... Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell turns to Kabbalah... Peter O'Toole smuggled vodka into 2003 Oscars.

By Liz Kelly  | October 24, 2006; 8:44 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Comment Box: Name Games, 'Lost' Musings and Captain 20
Next: For Madonna, It's Oprah Time

Comments

One would think that just giving Mr. O'Toole a big hug would be sufficient to press enough booze out of his pores to provide a good stiff drink.
I confess I am surprised that they don't allow alcohol at the ceremonies - after all, the Academy's members were obviously blotto when they voted.

Posted by: byoolin | October 24, 2006 10:57 AM | Report abuse

Nothing about Jason Newstead's tragic injury? I expected more from Supernova Fan #1.

Posted by: Ronnie | October 24, 2006 12:39 PM | Report abuse

Doesn't Heather Mills make you sick? If you look up "deviant, conniving b*tch" in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of her.

I'd wish her the best, except that a lot of people (not me) keep mentioning they wish she'd find another police motor cycle. I don't know what that means.

Posted by: Bunkley | October 24, 2006 1:55 PM | Report abuse

Wait, Gerri Halliwell is still alive?

Posted by: miss belle | October 24, 2006 2:38 PM | Report abuse

How much do I love the O'Toole story?! I really like how he was prepared to leave because there was no booze. Right on, live it like you learned it, dude!

Posted by: miss belle | October 24, 2006 2:40 PM | Report abuse

I can now sleep at night knowing that Tom is going to make an honest woman out of Katie.

Posted by: Stick | October 24, 2006 2:49 PM | Report abuse

Another reason why O'Toole, not Clooney, is the #1 Man's Man.

(Clooney is a very close 2nd, though)

Posted by: Jay | October 25, 2006 11:19 AM | Report abuse