Posted at 8:45 AM ET, 10/11/2006

Morning Mix: Malawian Claims Madonna Adopted His Child

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Tara Reid discusses "botched" implants, liposuction... Mel Gibson says he hasn't had a drink in 65 days... Donald Trump "turned off" by Angelina Jolie... Jolie, Pitt donate $100,000 to Pearl foundation... Queen Latifah pens children's book... Barbra Streisand drops F-bomb on concertgoer (third item)... Chinese officials cancel Jay-Z concert... Ellen Barkin auctions jewels for $20 million... Josh Holloway worries about "Lost" death... David Bowie to guest star on "SpongeBob Squarepants"... Rapper Cassidy critical after car crash... Dr. Phil house in Los Angeles shut down... Ray Liotta's "Smith" cancelled... Lennon killer fails in parole bid.

Rumor Mill: Malawian claims Madonna adopted his son... Jimmy Buffett says ecstasy was actually vitamin tablets.

"Stephen Baldwin preaches to teens that Bono is in league with Satan. Don't laugh, the born-again actor is a cultural advisor to Bush and one of the most popular new evangelists in the country." -- Salon.com

By Liz Kelly  | October 11, 2006; 8:45 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Paris and Nicole, Together Again
Next: Hump Day Helper: NotStarring.com

Comments

Trump 'turned off' by Angelina? I *thought* I'd heard a huge sigh of relief coming from the east...

Posted by: byoolin | October 11, 2006 10:50 AM | Report abuse

I suppose The Donald thinks he's all that and more.

Posted by: jlr | October 11, 2006 10:57 AM | Report abuse

When I was younger my parents told me many times that using foul language was indicative of a limited mentality.

Nice of Babs to prove them right.

Posted by: Had Enough | October 11, 2006 11:02 AM | Report abuse

I'm turned off by Trump, megabucks notwithstanding.

Posted by: KiKi | October 11, 2006 11:25 AM | Report abuse

Donald Trump is a sap.

Posted by: Lisa | October 11, 2006 11:45 AM | Report abuse

Why don't someone ask Tara Reid what happen to her career, and if Carson Daly made a smart move in not marrying her.

Posted by: Lisa | October 11, 2006 11:50 AM | Report abuse

My long distance dedication goes out to Tara:
"Dim All The Lights", by Donna Summer