Posted at 8:44 AM ET, 10/27/2006

Morning Mix: Nicole Richie Seeks Treatment for 'Thinness'

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Nicole Richie checks into treatment facility to gain weight... K-Fed says it's okay to hate him (oh good)... Birkhead files second lawsuit against Anna Nicole Smith... Liz Taylor denies plans for ninth marriage... Sharon Osbourne slams Madonna for "buying" a baby; adoption case adjourned (for now)... Mariah Carey's Hong Kong show cancelled for "unreasonable demands"... Hendrix family contests $15 million sale of songs... Therapist alleges Naomi Campbell attacked her... Audioslave's Chris Cornell thrown from motorcycle... Snoop Dogg arrested at airport on gun, drug charges.

Rumor Mill: Brangelina planning to adopt Indian orphan?... Jared Leto reportedly accosts Elijah Wood at MTV event... Will Smith may invest in Philadelphia basketball team... Moby blames raves for premature hair loss... Director Bryan Singer signs on for "Superman" sequel.

Attention "Lost" Fans: Were we all wrong about who exactly has a spinal tumor? Also, "Firefly's" Nathan Fillion to guest star on upcoming episode.

By Liz Kelly  | October 27, 2006; 8:44 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: 'Lost': Episode 4 Dueling Analyses
Next: Friday List: How to Survive a Horror Flick

Comments

Proving only that K-fed has the ego the size of an elephant and the brain of a flea (perhaps I'm offending the flea population with that analogy?)

Posted by: BB | October 27, 2006 9:08 AM | Report abuse

My favorite was Moby with hair loss - yes, I'm sure! That's exactly what's happening with me... the stress of too much partying!

Rock on, baldies everywhere.

Posted by: Bog | October 27, 2006 9:34 AM | Report abuse

Ahhh K-Fed, not everyone hates you. I like you for the joke that you are. Whenever I feel stressed you say or do something that cracks me up.

Between K-Fed and that Hasselbeck chick who needs a sitcom?

Posted by: petal | October 27, 2006 9:45 AM | Report abuse

:poke: Not that I rely on the Rumor Mill for journalistic excellence...but Bryan Singer's name is spelled wrong.
(Also, he rocks my world. I hope he's on board for the next Superman movie.)

Posted by: Baltimore | October 27, 2006 10:57 AM | Report abuse

I echo Jon Voight's sentiments that Angelina Jolie has serious mental problems. Rather than collecting more and more children (not to mention other women's husbands) to feed her monumental insecurity, she should invest her $$ in some serious therapy and not emerge until she's healthy.

Posted by: Annemarie | October 27, 2006 12:24 PM | Report abuse

1. Jared Leto vs. Elijah Wood: Goth Girl vs. Hidget? C'mon now, Jared, how is that even fair?
2. Nicole Ritchie finally gets some help. Can't wait to share large fries with her. Maybe her reunion with Paris was all about marijuana therapy? It helps keep the food down, girl!
3. Naomi and Angelina should really do a group therapy session. I would love to see the catfight, so beautiful. WHY is Naomi so angry? She's angrier than any skinny weave-wearing rich black girl needs to be. I'm thinking it's like a real mental thing, bigger than anger management or rehab can handle. Get Help Now! And, even though I mock the Jolie-Pitts and their desire for a child in every color, can't hate on giving the under-privileged a shot at the good life.

Posted by: miss belle | October 27, 2006 2:46 PM | Report abuse