Posted at 8:44 AM ET, 10/ 5/2006

Morning Mix: Rep Says Madonna Did Not Adopt

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Publicist says Madonna did not adopt baby in Malawi... Eva Longoria says she and Tony Parker didn't break up... Maggie Gyllenhaal, Peter Sarsgaard welcome baby girl... Barbra Streisand concerts feature anti-Bush skits... Corey Feldman wants us to know he's not as big of a loser as Corey Haim... Matthew McConaughey commits to football film... Kim Basinger faces trial in custody case... Frances Bergen (Candice's mom) dead at 84.

Rumor Mill: Farrah Fawcett diagnosed with cancer... Cameron Diaz, Jim Carrey pull out of new film (maybe it's for the best)... Britney furious about K-Fed's weekend in Vegas... Jared Leto and Sharon Stone spotted "flirting."

Paris vs. Shanna: Latest news, feud timeline, Paris files police report (video). Unrelated: Travis Barker breaks arm, sends out press release.

By Liz Kelly  | October 5, 2006; 8:44 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: TomKat Moving to Virginia?
Next: 'Lost': Rehashing the Season Opener

Comments

I wish the Coreys luck as they continue their respective careers as celebrity beggars.

Posted by: Phil | October 5, 2006 8:23 AM | Report abuse

I feel sad for Farah. As a teenager, I greatly enjoyed her poster (perhaps the greatest poster of all time). I will keep her in my thoughts.

Posted by: Bunkley | October 5, 2006 8:47 AM | Report abuse

Liz, I am frankly very upset that you linked to Travis Barker's press release and ignored mine. For the benefit of your readers, I include it below:

WHEELING, WV, Oct. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Procurement Specialist byoolin severely wrenched his right-hand pinky finger while shopping for lettuce Wednesday. The injury was exacerbated after attempting to clean his ear with the injured digit. Per his wife's orders, byoolin is to refrain from making "the shocker" gesture with his right hand for 8 weeks.

Posted by: byoolin | October 5, 2006 10:15 AM | Report abuse

I don't know why that story about Matthew M. is coming out right now. He spent the early part of the summer filming that movie near my home in Atlanta.

Posted by: MandyB | October 5, 2006 12:28 PM | Report abuse

What kind of world do we live in where Frances Bergan dies but Paris lives?

Although I take the entire Hilton clan's existance as somehow proof that God, if he exists, has a wicked sense of humor. As if he's still kinda PO'd over Eve eating the apple and now he's getting back at us for screwing up.

Posted by: JustSayin' | October 5, 2006 2:08 PM | Report abuse

Maggie is so ugly, I hope her baby looks like her brother.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 5, 2006 6:16 PM | Report abuse