Posted at 4:00 PM ET, 10/11/2006

Tonight's 'Lost' Preview

By Liz Kelly

'Lost's' Daniel Dae Kim. (AP)

Just a quick heads up to remind folks that tonight is "Lost" night. The cryptically titled "Glass Ballerina" airs tonight on ABC at 9 p.m. ET. From the official site:

"Sayid places Sun and Jin's lives in danger while trying to locate Jack, while Jack gets a tempting offer from his captors."

I'm guessing it's not another grilled cheese.

Hopefully this means we'll get some answers about the wellfare of Sun, Jin, Sayid, Locke, Hurley and the rest of the crew.

Feel free to leave comments here before, during and after the show. Then tomorrow morning come back for post-show dueling analyses from washingtonpost.com movies editor Jen Chaney and me.

P.S. Looks like ABC is now asking viewers to help build a new, official "Lost" wiki.

By Liz Kelly  | October 11, 2006; 4:00 PM ET
Categories:  Lost, TV
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Hump Day Helper: NotStarring.com
Next: Morning Mix: Katie Holmes Says She Has Wedding Dress

Comments

thought it was a great episode last night and definitely made up for the letdown we had last week.

Posted by: bugs | October 12, 2006 8:34 AM | Report abuse

a few thoughts...the broken ballerina + the broken hotel guy = sun will keep quiet on issues regarding her "sins" no matter what. so i think the allusions that she's about to tell jin about her affair are just drama builders. also, when ben said "we do have contact with the outside world", i felt this seemed like a last minute addition to the episode. perhaps the writers were listening to all the fans last week who were voicing frustration that we still have no idea if they do or not.

Posted by: gp | October 12, 2006 8:54 AM | Report abuse

*Everyone* knows that the alleged Boston Red Sox' World Series win was faked on a Hollywood soundstage (much like the "men walking on the moon"). This is clearly proof that Ben is lying to Jack about having contact with the outside world. Wait, that doesn't make sense, they still would need contact to have access to the faked game... I am obviously still in denial, and now in mourning. God spped, Cory Lidle.

Posted by: KiKi | October 12, 2006 9:16 AM | Report abuse

So, when Jin told Jae she could'nt do it, does that mean she didn't, or she wouldn't do it again? Are they leaving the paternity question open?

Posted by: loser | October 12, 2006 9:19 AM | Report abuse

God this show would be so much better without Jack, Sawyer and Kate. I think that the only characters I even remotely care about are Sun and Jin, and I like Sayid a little. The whole Others storyline is just retarded. Stupid worthless show, maybe I'll watch it again in a month when they actually show the characters I like again.

Posted by: Chris | October 12, 2006 9:36 AM | Report abuse

Loser, I think Sun saying "I can't" meant that she "won't" even though she was physically in his bed and nude. I believe her "sins" and the "shame" she caused her father/Jin was the fact that she was in an uncompromising position.

I believe Jin is the father (and fathered the baby on the island -- part of the island's healing powers). I also heard an interview with Evangeline Lilly last week in which she said something like "it was pretty obvious in the episode where Hurley gave Jin the thumbs up outside their tent, that Jin and Sun had definitely seen some action." Not her exact words, but I think you know which episode I'm referring to.

Posted by: lostfan | October 12, 2006 10:16 AM | Report abuse