Posted at 7:44 AM ET, 12/ 6/2006

Morning Mix: Report: Aniston and Vaughn Break Up

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Report: Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn split... Chris Evert to pay ex $7 million in divorce... Jenny McCarthy says she and Jim Carrey don't plan to marry... Following split from pregnant Scary Spice, Eddie Murphy wants paternity test... Farrah Fawcett finishes cancer treatment... Jackie Chan injured on "Rush Hour 3" set.

Rumor Mill: Is Beyonce lying about her age?... Paris Hilton wants kids -- four of them and soon; is she back with Stavros Niarchos?... Family -- and L.A. Department of Children & Family Services -- worried about Britney Spears's partying... Was Jessica Simpson's meltdown caused by a wardrobe malfunction?... Ron Wood calls Rod Stewart "Hollywood-ified"... Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody split... Michael Jackson won't face new molestation charges... John Waters releases Christmas music compilation.

BREAKING NEWS: Losties take note -- ABC announced that "Lost" will be moving to 10 p.m. ET when the show returns in February.

Celebritology field agents Tanya Ballard and Andrea Browne contributed to this report.

By Liz Kelly  | December 6, 2006; 7:44 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jessica Simpson, Breaking It on Down
Next: In Praise of Kate

Comments

Didn't that John Waters' CD come out a couple of years ago? I definitely had it by last Christmas for my terrible holiday music collection, along with a the Patridge Family Christmas and NPR's Annoying Holiday Music Show.

I'm close to getting Ali Lohan's CD this year. It's awful!

Posted by: Falls Church, VA | December 6, 2006 9:30 AM | Report abuse

Falls Church:
I saw that Billy Idol has a Christmas CD out. You may want to add that to your list.

Posted by: jlr | December 6, 2006 10:17 AM | Report abuse

"It's a nice day for a... White Christmas"

Posted by: Billy Idol | December 6, 2006 10:29 AM | Report abuse

If this is true about Beyonce's age that explains why she continues to date a 38 year old man. A sis year difference is a lot better than 13 years.....especially when you reach the age of 45 (a woman's prime) and he is 58. I can't wait to see how this story develops.

Posted by: snoootty | December 6, 2006 10:33 AM | Report abuse

Billy Idol has a Christmas CD? Excellent.

Posted by: Falls Church, VA | December 6, 2006 11:05 AM | Report abuse

Man, a woman lying about her age?! Now I've heard it all!

Posted by: edt | December 6, 2006 11:11 AM | Report abuse

No, it's not excellent. It's downright scary.

Search YouTube for the Idol videos.

I needed someone to hold me after that. Scary stuff.

Posted by: sb | December 6, 2006 12:49 PM | Report abuse

Lost is moving to 10PM ET. That is 4:37 AM island time for all of you Losties.

Posted by: PB | December 6, 2006 2:14 PM | Report abuse

I was just chatting with a coworker, we think that Beyonce looks tired for 25 years old, but really good is she's 32.

Paris Hilton SHOULD NOT have kids, not until she grows up and stops showing up in the tabs. As if!

I am so tired of this Vaughniston schtick -- how can they break up if they were never together?! Unlike Rachel and Adam, aww, I really did think those kids would last until one of them turned 30...

Posted by: miss belle | December 6, 2006 3:01 PM | Report abuse

I thought for sure they were going to blame Jessica Simpson's incident on acid reflux disease....

I always suspected Beyoncé was at least five years older than she claimed.

Posted by: Hag Reflux | December 6, 2006 3:40 PM | Report abuse

That John Waters CD came out last year, they're just promoting it again.

Posted by: Bored @ work | December 6, 2006 3:55 PM | Report abuse

Hey, does anyone remember the buzz about Catherine Zeta Jones and how she's actually 10 years older than she claims? There were a lot of gossip bits saying that, back when she was Really Popular. Kind of the same thing, there were documents proving that she was born 10 years earlier than she claimed... but no one really cared. And now that she's married to Kirk Douglas, or is it Mike Douglas with the talk show? No, he just passed away... Michael "Sex Addict" Douglas, that's it, now that she's with him, again still more no one cares.
So Beyonce, keep telling people you're 15 years old, nobody cares but Jigga.

Posted by: miss belle | December 6, 2006 4:29 PM | Report abuse