Posted at 10:43 AM ET, 12/12/2006

The Nicole Richie Effect

By Liz Kelly

Nicole Richie's booking mug shot. (AP)

So the latest and greatest from the West Coast is news that Nicole Richie was arrested early Monday morning on charges of driving under the influence.

This triggers an automatic response in folks like me. I fall all over myself to get to TMZ.com, squint critically at the mug shot and ready my keyboard for a few caustic paragraphs of "drunk rich girl sinks even lower" finger pointing.

Today, though, I'm not sure I have it in me. I'm no fan of Nicole Richie -- she hasn't got much to recommend her beyond a famous dad and being friends with the equally untalented Paris Hilton. Still, she's important and we need to pay attention to her. Because Richie has become the poster child for all that is wrong with young Hollywood. She is the canary in the coal mine and an 85-pound canary driving the wrong way on the Burbank Freeway and (reportedly) under the influence of Vicodin and marijuana is the kind of warning that should be heeded.

Intentionally or not, we -- and I include myself here -- have transformed a desperately ill woman into a celebrity and all that word means. There are young girls out there who look at Richie and aspire to the figure of a concentration camp refugee and think it's okay to have the intellect of a tree stump as long as you're wearing the right jeans. And those girls, taking their cue from Richie -- or Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears -- will just as easily ignore their gut feelings when making important life decisions like, say, whether or not to drive intoxicated or do more drugs than Lou Reed before they reach the age of 21.

I'm not sure what the solution is. Ignorance may be bliss, but ignoring Richie and the rest of these "sick" starlets will not solve anyone's problem. Everything about these women are cries for help, but -- as my editor put it -- we just write about what jeans they're wearing or who they have been spotted kissing. As for me, I've got the easy problem -- trying to figure out how continue to write about these women in a way that doesn't contribute to their issues. The real doozy here, though, is how to solve it -- meaning how to get Richie and her pals back on the right track -- and that is something far beyond my powers.

P.S. Sorry to be such a downer.

By Liz Kelly  | December 12, 2006; 10:43 AM ET
Categories:  Celebrities
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Morning Mix: Britney Spears's New Man?
Next: Morning Mix: Daniel Craig Named 'Sexiest Man' in New Poll

Comments

ok, isn't it funny that we're lumping britney with paris, nicole and lindsey now, eventhough she's only hung out with them like 3x.

and to correct you liz, no one has ever done more drugs than lou reed. xoxo

Posted by: pete | December 12, 2006 11:48 AM | Report abuse

to let you somewhat off the hook, celebs do not have to go to the clubs where they KNOW paparazzi will be. LiLo's "I hate the press" comments ring false when she repeatedly goes to the same restaurants, stores, clubs where all the "stars" do and thus all the press hang out. There are a lot of celebs who do as little as they can to be in the spotlight and as much as they can to be out of it (yes, Brangelina are currently one of the couples who do that. Others are Meryl Streep and her husband, and Matthrew Broderick and SJP, Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams, all of whom seem to greet the press politely and then do nothing to interest the press whatsoever). None of these "stars" go out clubbing every night, dicuss their stylist in interviews, have My Space pages with personal life details. Yes, it is terribly sad that the world has turned these people into icons for doing almost nothing, but they have contributed. (realyl, we should be catigating their parents. LiLo's mother=exhibit #1)

Posted by: admitted pop culture mag. reader | December 12, 2006 11:49 AM | Report abuse

Anyone remember those little naked troll dolls from the early '90s? Take another look at her mug shot...

Posted by: Mona | December 12, 2006 11:52 AM | Report abuse

sad but true. and it had to be said.

Posted by: b | December 12, 2006 11:55 AM | Report abuse

I guess, but I think that maybe some of those people who are celebs are just toxic. And they would have been toxic if they hadn't made it big and were still back in Louisiana or whereever. Those who born rich, well, rich people are sometimes weird, even non-famous ones.

Do they need help? Yes. Are they going to get it? Maybe, but is it my problem if they can't it themselves or if they don't surround themselves with people who care enough about them? Not really. All I can do is make sure a friend or loved one of mine doesn't act like these people.

Posted by: BB | December 12, 2006 12:01 PM | Report abuse

A thoughtful and well-written column... "A downer" only because it's true.

Posted by: Anonymous | December 12, 2006 12:02 PM | Report abuse

The idea that you're going to solve anyone's problems by writing about human train wrecks like Nicole Ritchie is unfortunately laughable. Leave them to wallow in their mediocrity (if they want help they'll find it like the rest of us)and move on to something worth writing about. You seem to have real talent - don't waste it on no-talent anorexics and white trash "entertainers" with more money than brains. You (and your readers)deserve better.

Posted by: ikeaboy | December 12, 2006 12:02 PM | Report abuse

Disagree with ikeaboy. What makes this column/blog interesting is a) Liz's post-ironic sensibility and b) her continuing insistance that we admit that these are real people and can/should be treated as such - even when even they themselves fail to take themselves that seriously.

It's very endearing.

Okay - I might want more irony about Lost, but I never got that one anyway...

Posted by: Bogota | December 12, 2006 12:09 PM | Report abuse

Liz, my work gossip partner and I were discussing this last night, as we stared at Nicole's mug shot. Is it wrong that I IM'd "Isn't she supercute for someone just arrested? Kewl!"
In all honesty, these girls (and their parents) bring it on themselves. I mean, back in the day I partied up and carried on much like them, sure I have no rich parents so nobody wanted to take my picture. And then one day, I realized that my rent needed to be paid and stumbling home at 5am was getting in the way of that. They need the purse strings cut, they need responsibility thrust upon them! Some people never get it, and they end up on the streets (I live in SF where so many homeless are strung out, I'm sure they started out as nice kids from good homes).
I'm rambling, yes, but ultimately what I'm trying to say is: It ain't your fault, Liz, and it ain't my fault that these girls are trainwrecks. The tools to help them are right in front of their eyes, they just need to see it when they're ready.

Posted by: miss belle | December 12, 2006 12:10 PM | Report abuse

True, Liz. It may be too late for these celebs (or not) but maybe not too late for the teens who want to emulate them.

Posted by: SS | December 12, 2006 12:11 PM | Report abuse

When are celebritties going to start taking responsibility for their own actions? It's always someone else's fault, their parents, their fame, the paparazzi,etc. I wonder how much LAPD gets paid off to look the other way on some of this crap. Example: Lindsay Lohen getting into bars underage. This stupidity will only stop when 1) these people take responsibility for their actions and 2) are held accountable for their actions.

Posted by: Sharon | December 12, 2006 12:19 PM | Report abuse

Remember - these girls are famous for having tons of family money and spending it in a horrendously egregious manner. It's pure curiosity that keeps these girls in the limelight: how do the super-rich live their lives, especially when they don't give a cr@p about they do or hurt, simply because they have enough family money to throw at the problem?

It's nice to see that you want to see these girls get better, but it's not your responsibility, Liz. They have families of their own (their friends don't seem to help out at all) who should be stomping down on this behaviour. That they don't only increases the sense of entitlement and boosts the bad behaviour.

Posted by: Chasmosaur | December 12, 2006 12:23 PM | Report abuse

Since Nicole only weighs 85 pounds, having only one drink would probably increase her blood alcohol level more than for someone who weighs more, right?

"LiLo"? Never heard that before; maybe if we stopped paying attention to these rich children by giving them nicknames, their antics would stop? (Naaah...)

Posted by: TD | December 12, 2006 12:25 PM | Report abuse

Unfortunately, it may have to come to having one of these girls either OD, die suddenly of some anorexia-related issue (such as heart failure, etc) or do something similarly horrible in order for things to change. Or, how 'bout the press stops covering them? I have a feeling that their behavior may change some if they aren't getting all the free press coverage for doing this stuff in the first place. And for heaven's sake, where are their parents? They might technically be adults, but I think if their parents tried a little harder to be a parent, and not try to be their child's best friend - Hey, I'm over 30 and my mother would still have my head in a vice if I pulled this kind of stuff. And she would be right.

Posted by: Stephfl | December 12, 2006 12:41 PM | Report abuse

I always thought she was incredibly sexy, piques my interest much more than Paris. She needs to come down to earth to find the cure. That means getting away from all of these other celebutantes and bad influences and hanging out with common folk. Like me for example. Come to daddy baby, i'll straighten you out and put some meat on them bones.

Posted by: Glen | December 12, 2006 12:46 PM | Report abuse

It's unfortunate that these girls are famous merely for being rich and stupid. It's more unfortunate that they get any media coverage at all.

Brave column, Liz.

Posted by: sb | December 12, 2006 12:48 PM | Report abuse

As an entertainment reporter, I understand why Liz and others must report on the antics of these young "entertainers," but it would be nice from a societal point of view if more coverage could be given to others in their age range (for example, Natalie Portman, Anne Hathway, etc.) who aren't behaving in such an outrageous manner. It would, at least, give teen-agers and young 20-somethings a comparison to consider.

Posted by: ckf | December 12, 2006 12:51 PM | Report abuse

Untrue!! There is no such thing as the Burbank Freeway. I grew up in L.A. and know the freeways there. The rest, sadly is quite true. Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton have sustained fame with no talent because they can. Americans idolize celebrities.

Posted by: Steve | December 12, 2006 12:55 PM | Report abuse

Thank you for your thoughtful words concerning Nicole Richie. Although I certainly fall in the category of celebrity obsessed, particularly when it comes to what jeans these girls are wearing, I completely agree that things have gone to far with women that need mental help, who are screaming for attention, and really who have NO reason to be put on a pedestal in the first place. I think the only way things will change is if YOU, the media makes a conscience effort to shift away from these girls and onto other women who have talent and style and aren't recovering heroin addicts.

Posted by: CC | December 12, 2006 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Whatever problems Lindsay, Britney Paris and Nicole have will be solved when

- She can't get any film work and the money starts to run out (Lindsay)

- She is dropped by her record label, her ex-husband is doing better w/o her and the money starts to run out (Britney)

- She realize she has no real talent, has become a disappointment to her pop-star father, and the money starts run out (Nicole)

-The family cuts off her trust fund and she can't get a rich man to marry her (Paris)

Posted by: Lisa | December 12, 2006 1:04 PM | Report abuse

Why would a person admit what he or she is strung out on when arrested? It seems like a plea for attention in itself.

Posted by: Question | December 12, 2006 1:21 PM | Report abuse

Thank you for this column. I hope maybe your words reach a few of these people who idolize the Nicoles and Parises of the world and they will take this to heart.

Posted by: Sara | December 12, 2006 1:35 PM | Report abuse

Well isn't the story here that Richie has already been to rehab and claimed to seek sobriety because of all of the "fans" of the Simple Life? What happened to that?

Posted by: NM | December 12, 2006 1:40 PM | Report abuse

Great and courageous column, Liz. After watching the HBO documentary "Thin", it is pretty obvious Nicole Richie is, as you say, extremely ill and in need of help. If her parents are, as they appear, MIA, she needs a good, caring therapist who will hold her accountable and not let her off the hook like she lets herself off (checking out of the eating-disorder clinic ... )

Bottom line, though, is that these women won't be cured if they themselves don't want to be.

I agree with those who have stated here that the best way might just be to ignore them. Like a badly behaved child who throws tantrums to get attention, sometimes ignoring it makes them wise up, wake up, and get a grip.

Nicole's probably too young to die of complications from anorexia, like heart failure, but someone's going to flame out rather spectacularly and perhaps everyone else will wise up. But sadly, I think it will only happen if one of them dies -- as we all know only too well, celebrities killing or injuring other people doesn't teach them a lesson.

Posted by: Catherine | December 12, 2006 1:53 PM | Report abuse

How to help:

Demand more of celebrities. Praise Kate Winslet for eating a sandwich. Give good press to celebs that support whatever moneyspending/bodyimage/smarts values you support, and shame the other ones.

And defend yourself from the media barrage. Umberto Eco has a great essay on "Travels in Hyperreality". He says that the only way to escape media influence is to be a guerilla viewer, analyzing the message of the images you're given. In other words, "Be Suspicious". You can't control TV content, but you control the point of media absorption -- yourself. So help people to deconstruct what they see!

Only things I could come up with.

Posted by: Rita | December 12, 2006 1:55 PM | Report abuse

I think that was the best celeb article I have ever read. It is so true and it was so honest and I have to say I really apprecaited that. The media, TV, radio, magazines make regular folk think thier lives have much to be desired, espeically for impressionable tweens and teens. When the reality is that fame and money are a false fullfillment for a soul, its just most don't think about what you'd give up if you were famous.

Posted by: Snorko | December 12, 2006 1:58 PM | Report abuse

Sounds like it's time for a 12-step confrontation by people that love her !

Posted by: Ned | December 12, 2006 2:03 PM | Report abuse

I recommend Celebrate Recovery as a 12-step program.

Posted by: Ned | December 12, 2006 2:04 PM | Report abuse

As the father of daugthers 15 & 19 I cringe when I see these stories. While my girls seem to look at the antics of Brit, LiLo, Paris, Nicole, etc. and simply shake their heads in disbelief, they have friends who look at these women as some sort of role model or excuse to be an idiot. I am stunned by the number of girls from my oldest daughter's graduating class who, as freshman at UVA and other top schools act like booze, a little bit of drugs and dressing like it's Halloween in Haight Ashbury makes them better people. I never thought that having a dysfunctional family with an alcoholic father and drug abusing siblings would ever come in handy, but at least my kids have first hand evidence of how we make choices and the outcomes that come with them.

Posted by: Lester Burnham | December 12, 2006 2:09 PM | Report abuse

With all due respect, this is a celebrity gossip column, not a vehicle for an intervention.

Most of what you link to here relates to focusing on personal issues, like broken relationships, drunken/lewd behavior, cat-fights, and other various gossip. I come here for the car-wrecks, so don't think I write this in a bad way. I *like* this column, and I appreciate your well-measured doses of snark.

But if it bothers you that much, maybe "Celebritology" shouldn't be your beat. I fear you may not be shallow enough. Seems like you might need to find another niche that's more fulfilling.

Posted by: Jim E. | December 12, 2006 2:16 PM | Report abuse

I see a lot of articles like this, and I wonder sometimes how many teens really do idolize these walking catastrophes. The kids I talk to universally think they're idiots and not worth imitating. My point: good article, but it may not be as bleak as we think. Some people's purpose in life is to serve as a warning...

Posted by: Sam888 | December 12, 2006 2:26 PM | Report abuse

Re: Chasmosaur's comment that these girls have families who should be "stomping down on their behavior"...
does anyone wonder what good 'ol Lionel Richie has to say about this? or is he just a rich deadbeat dad? and don't we think that all of this behavior is a desperate cry for attention - possibly brought on by having celebrity parents who didn't have time to raise their own kids?
but i do agree with Liz - they are not good role models for the rest of America's teens/youth/adolescents. i'm not married and don't have children of my own, but find the trend of crappy role models to be very troubling regardless.

Posted by: jessica | December 12, 2006 2:27 PM | Report abuse

You say it's a "cry for help", but frankly, how much more help could possibly be offered? How much more attention? These young women have been raised to be sucking black holes of nothing but ego. After years of adoration by fans, fawning by staff, and indulgence by parents, it's pretty silly to say that their bad behavior is a "cry for help".

They (with the help of their handlers) have consciously reinvented themselves as pure entertainment, systematically killing whatever personality they might once have had. Whatever happens to them now is fair game; they've been asking for it as loud as they possibly can. The only conceivable tragedy will be if the Bentley takes out some innocent bystander on its way through the brick wall.

Posted by: WDC | December 12, 2006 2:30 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: WDC | December 12, 2006 2:31 PM | Report abuse

just an observation: nicole ritchie is the same size i was in 7TH GRADE!!! it's past time for hollywood to stop rolling out the red carpet (literally) for these "baby" women (that means you, too, kate bosworth!).

who has a more mature figure, nicole ritchie or dakota fanning? just wondering...

on nicole's marijuana confession, at least maybe such usage will give her the munchies? not a bad way to gain weight! *bad, wats, bad!*

Posted by: wats | December 12, 2006 2:32 PM | Report abuse

Bless you Liz for having the courage to write a column like this. But I must admit that we who hunger after this gossip are just as guilty as you might feel about writing about these people. With all the killings, wars, dirty politics that make up the 'news' I find myself checking your blog every hour for the latest on the celebrities. It adds something to my day. I guess you can say that it lightens things up a little as ridiculous as that might sound. I feel sorry for all of these women but I still say that they are only as decent as the parents that are behind them.

Posted by: snoootty | December 12, 2006 2:41 PM | Report abuse

apparently, Lionel R. has staged interventions about her weight on several occasions and has said to the press that he and the rest of her family are very worried.

Posted by: Jackie | December 12, 2006 2:45 PM | Report abuse

I definitely understand your problem -- how to write about these trainwrecks without glorifying them. I think there is a line between entertainment and voyeurism, between reporting and supporting certain lifestyles. I think this column (including Liz and her associates) does a great job of bringing these folks down a peg or two with the occasional snark and sarcasm (where warranted). If you don't write about them someone else will, and I'd much prefer to have this column out there giving us a healthy dose of perspective to keep the celeb-worship somewhat in check.

I agree with the poster who has no sympathy for the celebutards who party where the press is and complain about it. I guess I might feel a pang or two for their lack of parental direction in raising these folks, but that's about it.

It all makes me appreciate Drew Barrymore that much more.

Posted by: NoShowMo | December 12, 2006 2:50 PM | Report abuse

As any AA program or decent therapist will tell you, changing destructive behavior is 100% up to the individual. Which means if the money runs out and movies stop being made and People stops writing about them, these fabulous young women will continue to behave however they see fit: there are plenty of individuals across America who persist in similar antics without the aid of money or fame. I think if we have more celebrity reporters who react to these figures (e.g. Liz's column) instead of just reporting their "glamorous" antics we might raise generations of thoughtful celebrity watchers which might (maybe) have an effect on who is getting written about and for what reason. Great job Liz, keep writing more like this.

And Mona is right, Nicole does look like a troll doll.

Posted by: ishkabibble | December 12, 2006 2:58 PM | Report abuse

I fail to understand why everyone is in such a tizzy about this, and why Liz is now flagellating herself about Nicole Ritchie's substance abuse problems and anorexia.

Nicole honed her public persona by appearing on the Simple Life, and acted a part therein, where she had no regard for anyone else - and took great joy in either being, or pretending to be stupefied by the non-pampered lives of normal people. Not exactly a snuggly character, and not worthy of my sympathy or compassion.

Let her waste away. I don't particularly care. She's got problems? We've all got problems. Maybe a stint in the pokey would do her well - she could fatten up on jailfood and get a real taste of "how the other half lives." Bottom line? The press has to make a dollar too. If people like Ritchie want to keep feeding them nuggets, they're going to keep biting. It's all about choices, and I'm not going to pity someone for consistently making the wrong ones and then crying foul when they're taken to task for it.

Posted by: Jay | December 12, 2006 2:58 PM | Report abuse

We should not blame the artist for the reflections upon society that are wrought. Nicole, like W, is a symptom of a greater problem and we celebrants of her behavior are at fault in the same way early articles depicting server failures at eBay resulted in stock price increases.
Remember Barnum - "You'll never go broke underestimating the taste of the American public." You could replace Nicole with any other steaming pile of slunk and create the same attention getting trainwreck. This is what it is to be an American.

Posted by: Quintilius Varus | December 12, 2006 3:06 PM | Report abuse

LiLo (per People website)hasn't had a drink in 7 whole days--of course it's taken a year of AA to get to that point. She needs to get a clue--when you have a problem, sobriety is a lifelong commitment, not just a stunt.

Posted by: one who's been there | December 12, 2006 3:11 PM | Report abuse

the media covers what people will PAY to know about. how many people buy US Weekly? a LOT. so if people want to shield their daughters from this kind of thing make sure they limit their exposure to Celeb-talk. Or, make sure they know that Celeb-gossip is really just fluff but that there are REAL female role models out there for them. Look around their daily lives. Chances are there is a mother, grandmother, sister, cousin, aunt who would make a fantastic role model.

You do almost have to feel sorry for them though. The media PRAISED nicole when she first lost weight. All any of those shows talked about was how amazing she looked while getting skinny. Of course that kind of attention is addicitive!! Even when it turns overnight to "does she have an eating disorder?". Look at how much everyone praised Demi Moore for having hundreds of thousands of dollars of plastic surgery for her "comeback" a few years ago. I thought she looked like a piece of plastic. Totally gross for someone her age...not hot at all!!

Posted by: the media...or consumers? | December 12, 2006 3:25 PM | Report abuse

You want to put a stop to it? a) as you've correctly identified, you and the US Weekly's of the world should stop making money of of these morons acting like deranged lunatics. b) It's not your place to help them, nor is it your responsibility. As "adults" it's their problem. They want to be treated as adults but not face adult consequences. Don't encourage this sort of behavior by giving them a forum to make headlines for being idiots.

Posted by: DancingontheCeiling | December 12, 2006 3:30 PM | Report abuse

You make a good point, Liz, but I think this is one facet of a larger problem -- cultural priorities. Illustrated by the disparity in schoolteachers' salaries and movie stars' salaries, for example.

Posted by: jj | December 12, 2006 3:58 PM | Report abuse

Good post, Liz.

Posted by: Pat | December 12, 2006 4:00 PM | Report abuse

Thanks, Liz.
It's obvious that when you get down to it, this is another cry for attention, as if weighing 85 lbs. wasn't enough.
I think despite all the celeb icing, Nicole must really hate herself. Just goes to show that even if you are thin, rich, and famous, you can still hate yourself. It's a struggle many people have every day and she's no different.
The only solution I can think of, and it may be too late, is this gal needs to go to college and/or do some volunteer work for less fortunate people. Maybe learning about the real world and having a structured life would pull her out of it, and help show other people how to pull out of it too.
A decent community service project with the local Kiwanis would do it. Doesn't need to be the grand Brangelina earth-saving thing.
I like reading about celebrities and trashing their excesses, but certainly I'm sure none of us want to see some one self-destruct.

Posted by: Barb | December 12, 2006 4:41 PM | Report abuse

Dancingontheceiling hit the nail right on the head. These celebrities who have more dollars than sense need to be responsible for their own actions. Further, if the media would stop printing this garbage they might grow up and take charge of their lives. They're doing it for the attention. BTW -- anorexia is a rich girl's disease. I have no sympathy for them at all.

Posted by: Anonymous | December 12, 2006 4:58 PM | Report abuse

4:58 p.m.:

a. Anorexia is by no means a rich girl's disease.

b. if you don't want the media "printing this garbage," what are you doing here?

Posted by: beg to differ | December 12, 2006 5:08 PM | Report abuse

It's about lies, Liz. There are the lies of the celebrities, lies of the spokespeople, lies of the media. But mostly there are lies of drugs.

Drug lies: celebrities deny what stupid things they've done, spokespeople spin them, media acts as if these people are stupid (um... that would be Celebritology) all the while denying that we're watching a drug-fed freak show. Celebrity attention--hey, I'm an addict of celebritology, too--is gawking at an accident, creating a crowd which makes the accident seem all the more intriguing.

It's like pretending the elephant in the living room isn't there.

So start honoring that drugs are there. I know, you don't want to upset the lawyers. Still, I think you're tired of staring at the accident, too. Let's admit it's a DUI.

Posted by: SJK222 | December 12, 2006 7:08 PM | Report abuse

I'm sorry, but I guess I'm missing something. Why wouldn't ignoring these women solve anything? Exactly what problems are solved by publicizing these women? The message you and your gossip columnist kind are sending is that sickness is a good way to get attention . You should just own up to that instead of trying to justify the columns recounting the exploits of these women.

Posted by: GlennSG | December 13, 2006 1:43 PM | Report abuse

That Nichole Richie photo looks like an out-take from my days of still photography. Ha! I did a series of alternate takes of the model. And except for the clothing and the black & white photos session, this was very close to a pose that I rejected. Ha!

Deja Vu all over again!

NR could use some coverup makeup under her too-many-late-nights eye wrinkle. Actually, it's probably genetic.

Certainly it's a pose that gets your attention. And that IS what it's all about, right gang!

So kudos! Mozeltov!

Posted by: Marvin Moviemaker | December 14, 2006 2:09 AM | Report abuse

Suprememly uninteresting. Although I would like to know why Nicole started bleaching her skin.

Posted by: Raejean | December 14, 2006 8:57 AM | Report abuse

Nicole is a very sad person.She is a type that well keep secrets to herself.The reason she keeps it for herself is cause nobody really cares even if she tells the whole world about it,I'm the only person that really listen to her and I want to tell you why she's like that. Little Nicole has found out that her biological parents is not her real parents.And found out that she has a young sister.that she talks too but Nicole does not want nobody to bug her about all this and does not want her to go through what she is going through.THe reason I'm telling you all this is cause i'm trying to save her life.before its too late.

Posted by: ALABAMA | December 25, 2006 7:09 AM | Report abuse