Posted at 8:20 AM ET, 01/ 4/2007

Morning Mix: Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake Over?

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Woman claims Heather Mills hit her with false leg... Florida nightclubs fire Paris Hilton... Barbara Walters tries to calm Rosie vs. The Donald feud... "Lost's" Emilie de Ravin separates from husband after six months of marriage... Lisa Ling engaged to Chicago oncologist... Authorities give Steve Irwin's wife sole copy of video of his death... Wyclef Jean appointed as roving Haitian ambassador... Fox cancels "The O.C."... Megan Mullally's talk show also axed... Busta Rhymes booked on assault charges in New York... NBC planning new "Bionic Woman" show... "Desperate Housewives" being turned into collectible dolls.

Rumor Mill: Are Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz officially over?... Is Halle Berry pregnant?... K-Fed hits on Lindsay Lohan... Police planning reunion tour... Hey, Eddie Murphy, set your DVR: Scary Spice to reveal paternity test results on TV... Mike Myers to play Keith Moon in new biopic... Wilmer Valderrama planning to launch line of men's clothing... Creepy fan pinches Jon Bon Jovi.

By Liz Kelly  | January 4, 2007; 8:20 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Celebrity Baby Boom
Next: Angelina Jolie: Purty as a Picture

Comments

"Roving Haitian ambassador"? Man, we used to call those "dealers".

Posted by: Midlo | January 4, 2007 9:26 AM | Report abuse

"K-Fed hits on LiLo".
Please tell me there's audio of this pathetic moment in Trashy Celebrity History.

Posted by: Lisa | January 4, 2007 10:12 AM | Report abuse

Hahahhhhhhaaaa, phew. I thought we'd have to wait a couple of months before the celebs got into full swing with the crazy but thanks to Heather Mills McCartney that is not the case. How are you gonna hit the woman with the false leg come on now Heather?

I think someone brought this up last year. I've got to second the nomination to have Rosie and Donald fight it out in a celeb death match. The winner gets shipped to Pluto or just tossed into space.

Posted by: petal | January 4, 2007 10:27 AM | Report abuse

Justin Timberlake's "Christmas Box" has been re-gifted

Posted by: Lisa | January 4, 2007 10:36 AM | Report abuse

Oh, I forgot to thank Heather Mills for the best laugh I had all morning.

Posted by: Lisa | January 4, 2007 10:46 AM | Report abuse

Good for you, Heather! Keep on kicking!
Maybe she should play the Bionic Woman!!

Posted by: Barb | January 4, 2007 12:47 PM | Report abuse

As an old fart who has been enamored of Lindsey (in a grandfatherly way) since The Parent Trap and Lifesize and Get A Clue (my kids used to watch the Disney channel a lot -- sue me) let me say that I sure hope she smacked K-Washout before he got more than a few words out.

Posted by: Oh No | January 4, 2007 1:23 PM | Report abuse

Ooh, I hope Mel B. goes on Maury with her paternity test; although I will be at work, I will totally TiVo that.
Am I the only one who thought Mullally's show was already canceled? As much as I love "Karen," Megan is not Karen-funny in real life. She's actually kinda boring, who knew?!
Heather Mills and her leg -- that's always good for a laugh. I want photos too.
I don't believe the Police "reunion" will be more than 1 or 2 shows. Those boys cannot play nice, ever.

Posted by: miss belle | January 4, 2007 4:59 PM | Report abuse

To be fair, why was Heather Mills going to a very public place (Starbucks) to have a meeting with her lawyer? Oh yeah, and WEARING A COWBOY HAT?

I saw the Mullaly talk show once and it was pretty bad. It brought nothing new to the genre and she doesn't have the charisma to pull it off. But again, to be fair, 1/8 of Oprah's viewership isn't all that bad.

Posted by: Incognito | January 4, 2007 6:01 PM | Report abuse