Posted at 8:02 AM ET, 01/ 9/2007

Morning Mix: Jolie Says She Didn't Criticize Madonna

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Angelina Jolie says Madonna criticism was misquoted; says she feels differently about her adopted kids... Anna Nicole Smith sports new tattoos of kids... "Apprentice" wannabe suing Donald Trump for age discrimination... Mariah Carey says she sleeps in steam room (second item)... Paris Hilton runs out of gas; also she's, uh, "serious" about acting... Oprah Winfrey named "most bankable" TV star... Kylie Minogue tops list of best-dressed stars... Laurence Fishburne and wife expecting baby... Actor Alan Cumming marries boyfriend... Courtney Thorne-Smith marries... Hilary Swank gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame... Van Halen, R.E.M., Patti Smith, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, Ronettes to be inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame... Photo: Carrot Top and Dwayne "The Dog" Chapman hang out in Vegas.

Rumor Mill: Britney Spears's New Year's Eve nap could cost her $400,000; new reality show in the works?... Did Lindsay Lohan cause rift between Dita Von Teese and Marilyn Manson?... Mick Jagger to rent out vacation homes... Heather Mills to launch health and beauty Web site... Eddie Murphy fans harrass Scary Spice... Screech sex tape could be a fake.

By Liz Kelly  | January 9, 2007; 8:02 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Comment Box: Justin's Regifted 'Box'; Tom and Nicole's Tag-Team Parenting
Next: Rosie vs. The 'Comb-over Bunny'

Comments

Screech used a stuntc*ck?!?! I'm shocked, absolutely shocked at this development.

Posted by: WoW | January 9, 2007 9:38 AM | Report abuse

"I think I feel so much more for Mad and Z because they're survivors, they came through so much"

This is an awful thing to say. She truly is messed up. Love all your children equally Angie! I bet Brad is thrilled at this development. Shiloh better hope she isn't left in one of the underdeveloped countries they frequent. You know, to toughen her up.

Posted by: Irish girl | January 9, 2007 10:00 AM | Report abuse

Hey Jolie,

Since when is having an affair with a married man on the "right side of the law"?? You lack morals, which are necessary to raise a child to be a productive citizen that stays on the right side of the law. Disgusting.

Posted by: Sharon | January 9, 2007 10:10 AM | Report abuse

you know i love saved by the bell, but screech really needs to move on

Posted by: not bluto | January 9, 2007 10:20 AM | Report abuse

-Who would have sex with a man who calls himself "Screech" that sounds painful.

-Once Maddox and Zaharia are no longer "cute little third-world babies", but are teenagers Angelina's attitude toward them and Shiloh will change. Angelina and Brad are self-absorbed actors with humanitarian tendencies. The UN should pass a resolution banning celebrities from adopting foreign born child from war-torn, poverty stricken countries.

Posted by: Lisa | January 9, 2007 10:27 AM | Report abuse

Jolie needs to never open her mouth ever again....every new comment she makes makes me dislike her even more.

Posted by: sunpop | January 9, 2007 10:28 AM | Report abuse

It's always better to have children war-torn and poverty stricken in my book, too.

Posted by: not bluto | January 9, 2007 10:34 AM | Report abuse

Btw, what's happening with Dog's extradition to Mexico?

Posted by: BF | January 9, 2007 10:45 AM | Report abuse

Never before has a paternity test been more anticipated than the Eddie Murphy, Mel B (I think she's B)test. The anticipation is growing.

Hold the phone, I read that thing on Mariah, who apparently exudes sexy without even trying and has done so since she was younger(gag). Further down the page there's something about Madonna carrying a bag of medications that includes treatment for the gout of all things, when did this happen and is it wrong that I find it very funny?

Screech sex tape, hahahahahahahah. That tops the list of things that should not be released ever, in this life or the next. Fake or not, that's just sad.

Posted by: petal | January 9, 2007 11:05 AM | Report abuse

that is a really disturbing photo... a group of refugees from a circus sideshow.

Posted by: b | January 9, 2007 11:16 AM | Report abuse

Mariah Carey is the new Swamp Thing. I cannot believe that all that humidity is good for a person, all I'm seeing is mold and mildew.
Courtney Thorne-Smith, she's still around? Oh right, she's on that show that nobody I know watches. Based on her past marriage attempts, I'm surprised she would tempt fate again. Is it so wrong to shack up a la Goldie-n-Kurt?
Why is this the first I'm hearing of LiLo and Brian-er-Marilyn? Now this is a celeb couple that I'd love to see more of!
When did Mick Jagger get So Poor that he needed to rent out his vacation homes? Uh, howsabout just raffling off weeks to fans? Oh, too benevolent for Sir Mick.
I'm too afraid to click on the CarrotTop/Dog link -- are they sharing a crack pipe?

Posted by: miss belle | January 9, 2007 12:56 PM | Report abuse

Your practice of making up possible news stories, about things that may have happened, and then, having those possibilities completely denied by all concerned and still publishing the story has destroyed your credibility.
When proven false don't publish the lie or the denial and call it gossup. Thats just irresponsible.

Posted by: aaronnuc | January 9, 2007 1:13 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Irish girl

I am not able to view this link at work but if this is what it says... OH MY GOD! Weren't both of these children adopted as little babies! What have they done to survive! Now if she was adopting Madox now... I would agree he would have gone through a lot by now if he was still living in his birth country but that is not the case! Actors need to have what reality is explained to them... M and Z have not had to survive anything except a few short months of their lives in poverty stricken nations.

Posted by: M | January 9, 2007 1:16 PM | Report abuse

"Please tell me that Dog was there to arrest CarrotTop. CarrotTop bombs more than the Iraqi insurgents."

Thanks for the giggle, BF! Good 'un!

Posted by: IndyAnna | January 9, 2007 1:39 PM | Report abuse

What is with Angie putting her foot in it on a daily basis? Did she fire her publicist? Is she that dumb? Or is it all a publicity stunt to keep her name in the news? Doesn't she have some big movie coming out?
Is Brittney Spears, or Lindsay Lohan her speech writer?
If I were her, I'd call George Clooney and ask for advice before opening my mouth. Or get a brain transplant.

Posted by: Barb | January 9, 2007 2:17 PM | Report abuse

"I have less inclination to feel for her... I met my other kids when they were six months old, they came with personality. A newborn really is this yes, a blob! "But now she's starting to have a personality... I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

Here is some more. She is so DUMB!

Posted by: Irish girl | January 9, 2007 3:39 PM | Report abuse

esmyhuodc efzxnv dqmvcw afrkphnei tblcnjwm iexwlp hwdvce

Posted by: liautp orzhp | January 15, 2007 6:52 PM | Report abuse

vmki voxbc cighjar vraudxgw etdovimsa czfekapd czfunkbjq http://www.udozxqb.lekyxbsr.com

Posted by: yuivmqo stvnki | January 15, 2007 6:53 PM | Report abuse