Posted at 8:11 AM ET, 02/20/2007

Daily Mix: Lindsay Lohan Exits Rehab

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Newly-bald Britney Spears dons a wig, parties at night club... Hair on sale for $1 million... Web site says these eight women look better than Britney bald... Lindsay Lohan checks out of rehab after 30-day stay... Tug-of-war over Anna Nicole Smith's baby continues, bizarre video of clown-faced Smith emerges... Playboy says Scarlett Johansson is sexiest celebrity... Publicist says Bridget Moynahan expecting Tom Brady's child... Kelly Osbourne says family member is HIV positive... Australian officials search Sylvester Stallone's private jet... Ray Liotta arrested for suspected drunk driving... Bryce Dallas Howard ("Lady in the Water") gives birth.

Rumor Mill: Heather Mills prepared to claim Paul McCartney is a bad father... Victoria Beckham to style TomKat for Oscar night... J.Lo tears up after new movie booed at Berlin film festival... Whitney Houston spends weekend in Vegas with 26-year-old Ray J... Nicole Richie skips Paris Hilton's birthday bash (second item)... Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson take in a movie in Australia.

OK Go (of treadmill fame) Releases New Video:

By Liz Kelly  | February 20, 2007; 8:11 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Britney's Bold Bald New Look
Next: Parsing Britney's Meltdown

Comments

does that ANS video work for other people?

Posted by: Oh,no | February 20, 2007 9:45 AM | Report abuse

Re: Lindsay, don;t you have to actually have gone to rehab to check out of it?

Posted by: Thin Man | February 20, 2007 9:46 AM | Report abuse

So, assuming Kelly is talkng about an immediate family member, and not some 3rd cousin, there are only 3 possibilities as to who is HIV positive. Ozzy (possible given the amount of drugs he's done, as well as all the groupies.) Jack (also possible with drugs and groupies) and that kid they adopted (don't know anything about him)

Posted by: BF | February 20, 2007 10:00 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: BF | February 20, 2007 10:02 AM | Report abuse

Opie/Richie Cunningham is a grandfather?

When do the other horsemen show up?

Posted by: Olly Von | February 20, 2007 10:03 AM | Report abuse

So she shaves off her hair, which I was thinking of as getting rid of bad vibes and starting new. Only now she's wearing a wig and doing the same ole thing.

Has anyone else heard the remake of "She's like the wind"? Seriously I can not be the only person to have heard this.

Posted by: petal | February 20, 2007 10:39 AM | Report abuse

"BF, you forgot their other daughter, I think her name is Amy. She was never in the reality show. I think she didn't want to participate."

Didn't forget her. But she doesn't fit since Kelly referred to the HIV family member as "him". So unless Amy had an operation which the tabloids missed, I think we can rule her out.

Posted by: BF | February 20, 2007 10:57 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: BF | February 20, 2007 11:01 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: BF | February 20, 2007 11:02 AM | Report abuse

[Has anyone else heard the remake of "She's like the wind"? Seriously I can not be the only person to have heard this]
Unfortunately I heard it. Well I heard most of it before I set a land speed record running to the radio to change the station. You know your song sucks when it makes people appreciate the vocal talents of Patrick Swayze.

Posted by: no they didn't | February 20, 2007 11:05 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: no they didn't | February 20, 2007 11:08 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: no they didn't | February 20, 2007 11:08 AM | Report abuse

apologies for the triple posting. This blog can be weird at times.

Posted by: BF | February 20, 2007 11:09 AM | Report abuse

apologies for the triple posting. This blog can be weird at times.

Posted by: BF | February 20, 2007 11:10 AM | Report abuse

no offense, but that video sucks. its a cute idea, but really bland and boring. at least the treadmills were a little exciting.

Posted by: pp | February 20, 2007 11:29 AM | Report abuse

BF, Oops, I missed that.

Regarding "She's like the wind". Unfortunately I heard the entire thing, twice. I'm waiting for the video. There just has to be a video. Please let there be a video.

Posted by: petal | February 20, 2007 12:12 PM | Report abuse

That ANS vid is messed up. Stern should go to jail for that. Liz you took a part of my soul with that one, you should put a warning on it. It is over the top.

Posted by: JayDees | February 20, 2007 12:15 PM | Report abuse

Sorry PP, but that video is hilarious - people in wallpaper dancing in front of wallpaper?! The balding-guys-on-treadmills was also a classic.

Maybe we're just culturally deprived down here but it seemed deliciously post-modern and post-celebrity to me.

Posted by: Bogota | February 20, 2007 1:26 PM | Report abuse

hey, Liz . . . this is the WASHINGTON Post. How about giving OK GO some love for having a local boy as their lead singer? Thanks for the video link, though.

Posted by: OD | February 20, 2007 8:58 PM | Report abuse