Posted at 7:56 AM ET, 02/ 2/2007

Morning Mix: Jacko's Kids Hit Vegas

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Photos: Michael Jackson's kids hit Las Vegas... James Brown's partner sues for access to home, possessions... Britney Spears and K-Fed to continue joint custody arrangement in February; Taco Bell offers K-Fed a job... Jennifer Hudson calls "American Idol" abusive... Clint Eastwood to receive humanitarian award... Prince and Billy Joel set to sing at Super Bowl... Jay-Z moves into Trump Towers... Patrick Dempsey and wife welcome twin sons... Sara Gilbert ("Roseanne") expecting second child with partner... Whitney Houston wants to speed up divorce from Bobby Brown... Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock agree to finalize divorce on May 28... Miss USA Tara Conner hints at childhood abuse as cause of addiction... Vincent "Don Vito" Margera (Bam's uncle) charged with fondling underage girls... Convicted sex offender Gary Glitter may be released from Vietnam prison.

Rumor Mill: Heather Mills to convert to Catholicism after split from McCartney... J.Lo demands dim lighting, Cuban bread and Skittles for recording session... Johnny Knoxville separates from wife... Lindsay Lohan drops out of movie to focus on her health; mom Dina takes along camera crew to visit Lohan in rehab... Amanda Bynes involved in (non-fatal) Beverly Hills car crash... Angelina Jolie to scatter mother's ashes in Bahamas... Meg Ryan and Matthew Perry dating?

Diane Keaton Revisited: Ah, sweet vindication.

By Liz Kelly  | February 2, 2007; 7:56 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Celebritology 101: Stars We Love to Hate
Next: Friday List: Your 'Idol' Audition

Comments

i am supprised that nobody commented about the Paris Hilton New Year's Song.

Posted by: hector | February 2, 2007 9:28 AM | Report abuse

Oh my god, what have they been doing to "Blanket", Michael Jackson's kid. Is this the one who was dangled over the balcony?
I didn't think the "Circus-Circus" was a kid place, but I only know it from reading "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". Maybe it's changed since then.
I don't think I'd let my son have a play date with these folks.

Posted by: Barb | February 2, 2007 9:30 AM | Report abuse

I though Knoxville dumped his wife a while ago.

Well, I guess he sorta did, now they're just making it official.

Posted by: Bored @ work | February 2, 2007 9:56 AM | Report abuse

I don't think that picture lists the right kid. Blanket seems to have grown up soap opera style because that little boy looks older than blanket should be. Or is it just me?

So the train wreck and the parasite are doing the custody thing on a month by month basis? Interesting.

I have a strong feeling that Whitney wants a quick divorce from Bobby so she can make an honest man of Ray J. However, Bobby won't be that easy to shake of.

Seriously, is anyone surprised at the charges going against Bam's uncle. Seriously.

Posted by: petal | February 2, 2007 10:01 AM | Report abuse

Nice of People to exclude Sara Gilbert's role in The Class! She's great as Richie's wife!

Posted by: Columbia, MD | February 2, 2007 10:12 AM | Report abuse

I missed the chat (so sorry, I was so excited for it), and I can't get the link to work to read what I missed out on. Liz, is it just me or is there something wrong with the link?

Posted by: CB | February 2, 2007 10:26 AM | Report abuse

I see that like Aunt Ada Doom, Tara Conner saw something nasty in the woodshed.

Posted by: Chasmosaur | February 2, 2007 10:33 AM | Report abuse

Why are MJ's kids white? I know most people may not remember this but MJ is actually black, not bi-racial, but full-on black with dark skin, wide african nose and full lips and those kids do not look bi-racial in the least.

And before someone calls me racist, this is coming from a black person who remembers when he was a black kid with a 10 foot afro.

Posted by: DYM | February 2, 2007 10:36 AM | Report abuse

DYM: My thoughts exactly! I remember Michael when he was a nice looking young man. It's too bad that, for whatever reason, he has distorted and wrecked his natural being. I find it very hard to believe that these kids are his biological kids.

Posted by: pnina | February 2, 2007 10:51 AM | Report abuse

I want my Taquitos, K-FED, and I want the NOW!!!

Posted by: pete | February 2, 2007 10:54 AM | Report abuse

Is it just me, or is "Jacko" the worst showbiz nickname EVER?

Posted by: Margo | February 2, 2007 11:05 AM | Report abuse

what is it about hollywood that drives folks to such desperation. divorce, drugs, alcohol, child abuse. is anyone trying to fix that place up. sure, they make, by faaaaaaar (remember Bollywood), the best movies on the planet but at what cost. why doesn't someone help these guys. we all like some of them and would like to see them live normal healthy lives but maybe it is something in the water.

Posted by: hani habib | February 2, 2007 11:35 AM | Report abuse

Wait a tick. Is Michael still claiming that he fathered those kids? I'm of the school of thought that he adopted them. I miss that afro and the original Michael.

Posted by: petal | February 2, 2007 11:43 AM | Report abuse

Two of them he supposedly "fathered" with Debbie Rowe, the third one, who knows. Which brings me to another outrage, black children in this country are the least likely to be adopted, people would rather spend 10s of thousands of dollars to adopt from China or Russia before they would adopt a black child, so I am highly offended that he (a former black man) would not adopt within his own race.

Posted by: dym | February 2, 2007 12:30 PM | Report abuse

No, it came out in the custody thing and in the child molestation trial, Jacko is NOT the biological father of the 2 older children. No one knows who is. So, that is why they look so light skinned. Michael hated his dark skin and was not going to have children with the same color skin. Michael Jackson is an idiot.

Posted by: ep | February 2, 2007 12:36 PM | Report abuse

Blanket's hair reminds me of those cheapie Halloween wigs.

Posted by: Emmie | February 2, 2007 12:57 PM | Report abuse

I think Blanket's biological dad is Marilyn Manson.
Maybe some one made an oops at the sperm bank.

Posted by: Barb | February 2, 2007 3:38 PM | Report abuse

cnn ripped diane keaton's new movie today. an even worse review than the one you listed. delicious.

Posted by: frieda406 | February 2, 2007 3:48 PM | Report abuse

Oh, Diane Keaton, what happened to you? I love her in "Reds" and hate what she has become: a pawn in the Hollywood romantic comedy machine.
Liz, have you ever seen the movie "The Good Mother"? It is quite good, really. At least a meaty role.
But she does need to break out of her hair/wardrobe rut in her movies at least. And get some of the scraps off of Helen Mirren's table!

Posted by: Barb | February 2, 2007 5:28 PM | Report abuse

Wait -- so Jacko just straight up bought those 2 older kids? Isn't that illegal? Oh, so since he "married" the mother, then paid her off, er, divorced her and got sole custody...
Nobody even tried to stop it. My skin is crawling, what those poor kids must be going through.
I think Blanket is wearing one of those Halloween hats with the hair attached.

Posted by: miss belle | February 2, 2007 6:52 PM | Report abuse

Leave Michael Jackson alone! What he does with his body and children (whether natural or bought) is his business, so buzz off (you PERFECT people)!! Michael has been humiliated enough in the this country.

Posted by: Christine Gatling-Bailey | February 6, 2007 4:00 PM | Report abuse