Posted at 8:03 AM ET, 03/23/2007

Morning Mix: Anna Nicole Autopsy Report Coming Monday

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Anna Nicole Smith autopsy report to be released Monday; Smith's diaries sell for over $500K... New Diana death photos to be aired... Brangelina donate $100,000 to Sudan clinic... Dina Lohan booted from "View" appearance... Jenna Fischer bares all for Wired magazine... Lily Tomlin calls "Huckabees" freak out "liberating"... Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet reuniting in new movie... Britney Spears wins injunction against British press... Jesse Metcalfe ("Desperate Housewives") enters rehab... Florida judge issues warrant for Foxy Brown... "Stella" author Terry McMillan sues ex for $40 million... LAX security screeners accused of stealing from celebrities.

Rumor Mill: Johnny Depp's daughter had E.Coli virus... Paul McCartney dating British society heiress?... John Travolta not allowed to mention Scientology in Germany... Mark Wahlberg says he stole the same car 15 times... Eva Longoria's dog to take part in wedding ceremony.

By Liz Kelly  | March 23, 2007; 8:03 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Lost Analysis: Un-Locke-ing Some Island Mysteries
Next: Friday Task: Cast a New Mötley Crüe

Comments

Look out, girls. Be careful when you get your groove back!!! Be careful at Sunday School!

Posted by: Barb | March 23, 2007 9:21 AM | Report abuse

Not to be a total nerd, but e. coli is a bacterium, not a virus.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 23, 2007 9:28 AM | Report abuse

I got some truth to add to the LAX story: My girl Christie (shout out!) was traveling back from LA to NYC, and every item in her luggage that had a price tag on it was stolen. I mean, of course she went shopping while in LA, but those damn baggage thieves stole all her precious skinny jeans and hats and CDs before she even got to enjoy them! United was good enough to reimburse her (that gawd she had receipts in her purse & not in the luggage). They hit everybody, not just celebs, and the lesson I learned was: keep the tags and receipts and/or don't shop when you're on vacation.

Posted by: miss belle | March 23, 2007 9:31 AM | Report abuse

If only more shows and establishments had the courage to boot Dina Lohan, the world will be a better place. It's not hard to wonder where the Britneys, Parisii, and Lindseys come from with Dina in the world.

"Listen to me: Lindsay would drag me, literally drag my loser butt (to a club) and say, 'I need you to know who these people are,' " Lohan, 44, says in an interview in the April issue of Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands Tuesday. "Yeah, she trusts my judgment. She's in such a whirlwind; she's in a tornado. I mean, we're talking serious earthquake, you know?"

...I'm sure Lindsey is really twisting her mother's arm going to all these clubs? Dina has no shame, no thoughts, and no consequences. I'd hardly "trust her judgement" or look to her as a role model.

Posted by: Ken | March 23, 2007 9:39 AM | Report abuse

Thanks for giving us a link that says "Nude Picture Gallery" when we open it. Way to start the day: fear of getting booted from your job.

Posted by: Pompous Magnus | March 23, 2007 9:44 AM | Report abuse

Can someone translate this for me, please (I'm serious!) -

"If you can button it and clip it when you're in your 40's, you're going out."
(credit: D. Lohan)

I must have been raised on a different version of the English language or something.

Posted by: Cubeland, MD | March 23, 2007 9:48 AM | Report abuse

I wished Dina Lohan had been on "The View" I would had called in sick just to see that slugfest.

Thank you Mark Wahlberg for the laugh of the morning.

Posted by: Lisa1 | March 23, 2007 9:56 AM | Report abuse

Cubeland: the only times I ever heard "button it" was when my Dad was asking my brothers and I to shut up. Think that's what Dina meant?

Maybe she's saying that people in their 40's shouldn't have the good sense to shut their mouths, lest they're "going out?"

Stupidity isn't just for teens & young adults anymore? Thanks, Dina! :)

Posted by: Ken | March 23, 2007 10:15 AM | Report abuse

Paris-ites...

Posted by: New Name for Celebutants | March 23, 2007 10:34 AM | Report abuse

Cubeland:In the Forever 21 World of Dina Lohan(where "Girls gone wild" is a life style), "If you can still button it and clip it, you're going out " means if you are 40 and wear skanky clothes, push-up bras and letting random guys grope you, you're hitting the clubs.

Posted by: Lisa1 | March 23, 2007 10:53 AM | Report abuse

If Dina has such good judgment why is she not telling her underage daughter "Hey, you don't NEED to go to those clubs and see how those people are, you NEED to stay home and NOT drink." That would be being a good parent. A good parent says no to their child. A bad parent enables the child by accompaning the child into the inappropriate situation. And you do not want to know the image I just had.

Posted by: ep | March 23, 2007 11:00 AM | Report abuse

That darn Rosie ruins everything. It would have been hysterical to hear more weirdo quotes from that D. Lohan. What a wasted opportunity.
Those producers better not let Rosie get too long of a leash. First it was the trapeze and now this.

Posted by: Barb | March 23, 2007 11:01 AM | Report abuse

Lisa1: if that's Dina in her 40's, I can't wait until she's in her 60's. She better hope that Lindsey lives forever, doesn't "pull a Britney", and she better milk that cow for all its worth.

"button it and clip it" is referring to keeping her girls and her gut in her shirt? *shudder*

If only mother & daughter had half-a-brain to share between them, they could do what Melissa & Joan Rivers do when Dina hits her 60s. She could "button & clip it" at the Oscars?

Posted by: Ken | March 23, 2007 11:31 AM | Report abuse

Kate Winslet is a class act. Leonardo has developed into a fine actor. So I look forward to a movie with both of them in it.

Posted by: Fan | March 23, 2007 11:35 AM | Report abuse

My take was that Dina believes if you are still hot in your 40's, you should still go clubbing. But it's probably not a good idea for us to dissect too much of what she says. It's definitely not Shakespeare coming out of her mouth.

Posted by: NoVA | March 23, 2007 11:41 AM | Report abuse

total nerd: "E. coli is a bacterium, not a virus"

What??? I suppose next you'll be telling me I shouldn't be taking these antibiotics for my cold! ;)

Posted by: nerd2 | March 23, 2007 11:47 AM | Report abuse