Posted at 7:54 AM ET, 03/30/2007

Morning Mix: Britney & K-Fed Reach Divorce Deal

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Britney Spears and Kevin Federline reach divorce settlement... Aide denies Michael Jackson admitted to hospital for pneumonia... Bono made knight of the British empire... George Clooney denies leaking "Huckabees" fight (Warning: Video isn't office or kid friendly) to Web sites... Eddie Griffin says Ferrari crash was no stunt... Back pain limits Heather Mills's dance rehearsals... Wesley Snipes and wife welcome baby boy... Halle Berry says she attempted suicide after first divorce... Posh and Becks get matching hairdos... Alec Baldwin offers to pay soldier's college tuition... Michelle Branch stalker arrested at concert... Paris Hilton could face jail time for probation violation.

Rumor Mill: Dolly Parton fantasizes about Keith Urban and petite women... Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli planning June wedding?... Nick Nolte to be a dad at 66... Sarah Michelle Gellar in talks to join Batman sequel.

P.S. Design Michael Jackson's robot; wax dummies vs. the real thing.

Quote of the Day:
"I think that everyone can do their bit, but I'm wondering if we have to start thinking about other planets and also domed cities, because I don't know if there's a way to repair these holes in the sky." -- John Travolta allegedly comments on global warming

By Liz Kelly  | March 30, 2007; 7:54 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Lost Dueling Analyses: Death to Poochie(s)
Next: Guilty Pleasure: Movies to Watch Again and Again

Comments

Bono is a sell out. Can't believe he did that.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 30, 2007 8:28 AM | Report abuse

Bono didn't selll out - he only took the knighthood when it became apparent that Pope Ratzi wasn't going to make him a saint.

Posted by: byoolin | March 30, 2007 8:38 AM | Report abuse

I actually like the Becks' hair, esp. Posh's. It was time for a change.

Posted by: Barb | March 30, 2007 8:57 AM | Report abuse

Well now we know at least one Hollywood star who is honest about global warming.

Posted by: Stick | March 30, 2007 8:58 AM | Report abuse

WOW. From the Alec Baldwin story: "Resha Kane said she was just as dumbfounded when her mother told her the news.

"It's very generous," she said from Fort Hood in Texas, where she is undergoing further training before her unit is deployed to Iraq in September. "Actors have all this money, and it's a good thing to see them do something other than for themselves and show some character and use their money wisely.""

Umm, be careful honey, keep pointing that out and someone might change his mind.

Posted by: 23112 | March 30, 2007 9:02 AM | Report abuse

"I think that everyone can do their bit, but I'm wondering if we have to start thinking about other planets and also domed cities, because I don't know if there's a way to repair these holes in the sky." says the man who owns and flies 5 airplanes, including a 707.

Posted by: BF | March 30, 2007 9:41 AM | Report abuse

Maybe John can fly people to L Ron Hubbard in one of those planes when the world gets to bad from global warming.

Not thrilled about Sir or excuse me, can't call you Sir Bono.

Posted by: Irish chick | March 30, 2007 9:48 AM | Report abuse

"Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire" Who came up with that title? Bill & Ted? "Dude, this order is most excellent!"

Posted by: BF | March 30, 2007 9:56 AM | Report abuse

Maybe it's me, but why is Nick Nolte still reproducing?

Posted by: Lisa1 | March 30, 2007 9:58 AM | Report abuse

think nolte's baby's photo will resemble his mug shot? on bad days i look that up just to make myself smile. works like a charm:

Posted by: cee_jay | March 30, 2007 10:17 AM | Report abuse

oh please, please, go colonize another planet John Travolta! and take your private airplanes and your hot-aired, freaky friends (tom c, kirsti a., etc) with you. that dead weight alone will substantially improve earth's atmosphere.

Also take Halle Berry with you- how many times is she going rehash the story about her attempted suicide?!

Posted by: plamar | March 30, 2007 10:44 AM | Report abuse

Does anyone remember Travolta as Vinne Bobarino (sp?) in Welcome Back Kotter? For some reason when I read that quote I heard him saying like Vinnie would. Domed cities? Where is there a domed city? Maybe it's supposed to be doomed cities?

Posted by: Sharon | March 30, 2007 10:45 AM | Report abuse

Oh great, Nolte bopped his Pilates teacher. How professional is that? Gross. I wish I hadn't even read that article!

Posted by: Barb | March 30, 2007 11:04 AM | Report abuse

plamar - I have been thinking the same thing about Halle. She told her story of depression and wanting to commit suicide years ago.

Posted by: Marie | March 30, 2007 11:43 AM | Report abuse

Um...it freaks me out that so many of the wax figures are indistinguishable from their real-life counterparts. That ain't right.

Posted by: Rita | March 30, 2007 11:57 AM | Report abuse

Those wax figures creep me out. I blame Vincent Price & his movie House of Wax.

Posted by: Bored @ work | March 30, 2007 12:11 PM | Report abuse

Michelle Branch has a stalker?!?? I didn't know she even had a fan!

Posted by: Good grief! | March 30, 2007 12:53 PM | Report abuse

I cringed when I read Dolly Parton's comment about fantasizing about others when she has sex with her husband. Heck, Dolly, we all do that, but we don't embarrass our husbands by saying so publicly!!! I feel sorry for her husband now!

I like Posh's hair too, except that Flock-of-Seagulls-thing in the front. I hope she has the courage to keep it short and not immediately glue on extensions like so many celebs who go short and look adorable, but quickly go long again via extensions.

Posted by: Catherine | March 30, 2007 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Is David Beckham really short? I noticed he & Posh are almost the same height in that photo and she's tiny.

Posted by: Catherine | March 30, 2007 1:03 PM | Report abuse