Posted at 8:33 AM ET, 03/20/2007

Morning Mix: K-Fed Launches Search Engine

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: K-Fed launches his own search engine... Leonardo DiCaprio meets with Israeli PM... Bobby Brown takes a page out of the Flavor Flav playbook... Gene Simmons and wife get his-and-her facelifts... Tori Spelling says being a mom "rocks"... Shanna Moakler and Travis Barker back together... Vanessa Williams gets Hollywood Walk of Fame star... Ellen DeGeneres launching line of greeting cards... Melissa Gilbert, Patrick Swayze to star in "Little House" musical... Don't call "Sex and the City's" Chris Noth "Mr. Big"... Phil Spector sports new 'do for trial... Anna Nicole Smith paternity case judge busted for smoking pot in public... Photographer sues Woody Harrelson for alleged assault.

Rumor Mill: Meg Ryan's old house too expensive for Beckhams... Kirsten Dunst dating Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell?... Did Ryan Phillippe have a sleepover at Ashlee Simpson's house?... Sean Connery wants to play James Bond's father.

By Liz Kelly  | March 20, 2007; 8:33 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Comment Box: Is Britney Oops Prone?
Next: Reality Check: 'Dancing With the Stars'

Comments

Phil Spector looks like Martin Short with that 'do. Which probably really wigs out (hah!) martin Short.

Posted by: Stick | March 20, 2007 8:40 AM | Report abuse

The search engine is boggling my mind. Why would you even think that was a good idea? Why would I want to look at his face to search the web?

Posted by: Em | March 20, 2007 9:00 AM | Report abuse

connery and craig in the same bond film? mmmmmm... double o indeed

Posted by: cee_jay | March 20, 2007 9:03 AM | Report abuse

I predict that like the beat that darn ANS paternity trial will go on and on.

I won't say it to his face but Chris will always be Mr Big to me.

A Little House on the Prarie musical. WHTF. Seriously, seriously! Why?

Posted by: petal | March 20, 2007 9:22 AM | Report abuse

"connery and craig in the same bond film? mmmmmm... double o indeed"

Oh, post of the DAY! Well played.

Posted by: 23112 | March 20, 2007 9:34 AM | Report abuse

Why stop with Connery and Craig? Have Moore as a villain in a wheelchair, Lazenby as the new Q, Brosnan as a mole, and Dalton as... a punching bag. I'd pay full price to see that. Seriously though, glad Connery recognizes that Craig is as sexy as him.
I thought Vanessa Williams already had a Star on the Block? Or was is that other, not-as-famous-not-as-talented-definitely-not-as-beautiful Vanessa from Melrose? Also, I really wish they'd stop acting like getting a star is such a big deal -- all it takes is like $5000, usually paid for my your fan club or your agent. It's not like there's a secret ballot...
I'm soooo happy for Shanna and Travis! OK, I'm really happy for Travis' tattoo guy, who is prolly gonna make big bank if he can find a patch of skin to put "endless love" ink on.
Phil Spector's hair = Insanity defense.

Posted by: miss belle | March 20, 2007 10:09 AM | Report abuse

for real chris noth fans, he'll always be mike logan from law & order. he makes a good point about nyc in that piece.

Posted by: methinks | March 20, 2007 10:23 AM | Report abuse

If Spector had kept the 'fro, and dyed it blonde, he'd look like Harpo Marx.

cee-jay has stolen everyone's thunder regarding craig and connery....

Posted by: b | March 20, 2007 10:24 AM | Report abuse

I think that Spector is trying to channel everyone's favorite mom, Carol Brady, the later, cooler years. Check it out

Posted by: AG | March 20, 2007 10:33 AM | Report abuse

-I always knew the way to solve international disputes was to make "Hot Men" peace negotiators.

Posted by: Lisa1 | March 20, 2007 10:42 AM | Report abuse

I can't decide which celebrity venture from today's page is more insane and inappropriate:

(1) K-Fart starting a search engine app;
(2) Pretty Boy DiCaprio talking foreign policy with the Israeli PM; or
(3) Tori "the Dimwit" Spelling raising a child.

All further evidence that the apocalypse is just around the corner.

Posted by: Laughin' at the losers | March 20, 2007 11:03 AM | Report abuse

Phil Spector's new look =

Love child of Paul Reubens and Dave Foley.

Posted by: Bobb E. Soxx | March 20, 2007 11:31 AM | Report abuse

DAMNNNN...thanks for reporting on K-Fed's searchinatin' internets engine too late for us to win!!! >=(

Grand Prize

5 pairs of winners will be selected by random on March 19th.

Posted by: HP | March 20, 2007 11:38 AM | Report abuse

Search engine, huh? What is K-Fed searching for?

Posted by: sheba | March 20, 2007 11:38 AM | Report abuse

The first home mentioned was too expensive for the Beckham's, not Meg Ryan's home. Read the article.

Posted by: Claire | March 20, 2007 11:49 AM | Report abuse

I don't really get why Chris Noth would be offended by the Mr. Big greeting ... that was the coolest role!!

How on earth could one go from fabulous Reese Witherspoon to plastic looks-like-everyone-else-in-Hollywood-now-after-too-much-surgery Simpson? Ick, ick, ick. Talk about trading down. Let's just hope it's not true.

I also finally discovered why Heather Mills looks so much less attractive than she used to. She, like so many celebrities, needs a good meal. She's just too thin and as people age, extreme thinness makes them look even older. Those grooves being etched deeply into her face wouldn't be so prominent if she gained a few lbs.

Posted by: SD | March 20, 2007 1:20 PM | Report abuse

Now I don't need to watch the season premiere of Gene Simmons show this week.

SPOILERS PEOPLE!!!>:(

But seriously folks, Shannon Tweed is getting a little too plastic & all the surgery in the world ain't gonna make Gene pretty.

But he's rich so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Posted by: Bored @ work | March 20, 2007 3:13 PM | Report abuse

Ah, Sophie. Did you really think your Mom's chest was real? This is hardly the first time Shannon Tweed has been under the knife, girlie. And I think Gene would rather look scary than pretty; he realized long ago that he'd never be pretty.

[for real chris noth fans, he'll always be mike logan from law & order]
Here, here! If it wasn't for L&O he probably would've have gotten the Mr Big role.

Posted by: celeb addict | March 22, 2007 12:33 PM | Report abuse