Posted at 7:57 AM ET, 04/18/2007

Morning Mix: Mag Publishes First Pix of Birkhead and Dannielynn

By Liz Kelly

Madonna and daughter Lourdes at Malawi's Home of Hope orphanage. (Reuters)

Headlines: Mag publishes first photos of Larry Birkhead and Dannielynn... Dave Chappelle gives six-hour stand-up show... Rosie O'Donnell cuts Bermuda from gay cruise... Victoria Principal books passage on space tour... Luke Wilson doesn't want his body compared with brother Owen's... Madonna visits Malawi orphanage, children pelt reporters with rocks... David Beckham reveals arm-covering tattoo... Clyde Drexler cut from "Dancing With the Stars"... Colin Firth to star in "Mamma Mia" movie... Man questioned in 1995 death of Jam Master Jay... Family of Notorious B.I.G. files wrongful death lawsuit against Los Angeles County... Rip Torn pleads guilty in drunk driving case... Paris Hilton ordered to attend hearing for violating probation, Hilton's laundry hamper up for auction... Former 'N Sync and Backstreet Boys manager sought by FBI.

Rumor Mill: "Sahara" stars Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz doubled budget with pampering... Britney Spears donated more than $500K in 2005... Katie Holmes calls the cops on photographers... Hulk Hogan denies reports of marital strife... Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey play house.

Shut Your Mouth!
"When my friends and family are around me I feel like they're safe... When my friends have left me - I've just seen everything collapse. They're not safe without me." -- Lindsay Lohan on her protective aura

Bonus: Diane Keaton's bad hair day.

Extra Bonus: Will Farrell gets into viral video (Warning: While swearing toddlers are cute, they can be frowned upon in the workplace.)

By Liz Kelly  | April 18, 2007; 7:57 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: A Day of Silence
Next: Happy Birthday to Suri

Comments

Happy Birthday Suri!

Posted by: DJ | April 18, 2007 9:05 AM | Report abuse

Has Tom cut Katie off? She goes from spending tens of thousands to Target.

Posted by: MC | April 18, 2007 9:08 AM | Report abuse

Will Ferrell -- no A in Ferrell. And Jam Master Jay died in '02

Posted by: Careful, Liz | April 18, 2007 9:41 AM | Report abuse

"Linda has reportedly also gotten irritated with the 53-year-old Hulk's desire to get back in the ring, because she's worried he'll get hurt.

We appreciate her concern, but does she think those guys really wrestle?"

Gah! Just because the outcomes are scripted does not mean pro wrestling is painless. Pro-wrestlers are basically stuntmen. They know how to minimalize the damage and pain, but it is still there.

Posted by: BF | April 18, 2007 9:45 AM | Report abuse

Hey, in my local grocery store the Diane Keaton look is real hep. Except not with the nice white suit.

Posted by: Barb | April 18, 2007 9:55 AM | Report abuse

Big surprise. Diane Keaton. Wearing a suit.

Posted by: other liz | April 18, 2007 9:59 AM | Report abuse

A first: A Will Ferrell movie that actually made me laugh.

Diane Keaton: Go to the supermarket in my neighborhood, you see at least one woman with the same rollers.

Posted by: Lisa1 | April 18, 2007 10:03 AM | Report abuse

Wait - "nerdy British businessman"?

He's playing Harry. How long has it been since Firth played a gay character? It's almost enough to have me interested, though they're obviously using the American script as the starting point, which is even worse than the Canadian/British script.

(I had a friend in the Toronto cast that went on tour. Thus I know too much about Mamma Mia. Really never wanted to know this much, I swear.)

Posted by: MB | April 18, 2007 10:49 AM | Report abuse

Ahh, the first shots of Larry Birkhead pimping his daughter and the story. Warms the heart.

I think Diane was trying to be classy while wearing the curlers. Now had she worn a mumu(sp?) and some worn out bedroom slippers, that would be a super bonus.

Posted by: petal | April 18, 2007 12:14 PM | Report abuse

Lindsay Lohan's quote is actually a very common attitude in children with troubled families. The feeling that terrible things are going to happen to others if they're not around.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 18, 2007 12:21 PM | Report abuse

Lindsay Lohan sounds about as whacko as Cruise & Co. Yowza.

I've often wondered why women go out with curlers. Hmm, are they all waiting for the style to set ... ?

Posted by: Catherine | April 18, 2007 2:42 PM | Report abuse