Posted at 10:57 AM ET, 06/ 5/2007

TV End Times

By Jen Chaney

David: What do you think will happen on the last episode of "The Sopranos"?
Nate: Dude, how am I supposed to know? I'm dead. (AP/HBO)

I recently had a dream about the final episode of "The Sopranos." I know that a. James Gandolfini was in it; b. gunshots may or may not have been fired; and c. the conclusion delivered a satisfying sense of moral ambiguity. But that's all I can remember. Probably not enough to qualify for a post in our "Scripting 'The Sopranos'" blog.

Whether Tony lives, dies or decides to open an underground shop that sells drug paraphernalia (name: The Bada Bong), I'm not sure whether I'll be satisfied with what unfolds on HBO this Sunday. That's because, with a couple of notable exceptions, the conclusions of most TV shows disappoint. Having said that, here is a look at some of the more memorable series farewells in recent memory. Some (most) are bad, a few are totally awesome but all take their own unique approach to calling it quits.

"Seinfeld" -- The Totally-Incongruous-With-The-Rest-of-the-Series Finale: I still contend that with a couple of episode exceptions (see the Soup Nazi), "Seinfeld" jumped the shark as soon as Elaine started wearing darker lipstick. The last episode of this hugely influential sitcom --where Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer go on trial for being bad samaritans -- was everything the show, at its best, was not: forced, gimmicky and unfunny. I did, however, enjoy the requisite farewell montage, set to the tune of Green Day's "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)."

"The Wonder Years" -- The It's-Too-Sexy Finale: I had said adieu to Kevin Arnold and Winnie Cooper long before the show took its final bow in 1993. Still, I tuned in to the finale, hoping for one last sweet sip of nostalgia. Instead I got an ending that completely rips off the movie "The Sure Thing" and has Kevin and Winnie doing The Deed. I liked it better when they were too shy to play Seven Minutes in Heaven at Robbie Hudson's make-out party.

"Happy Days" -- The Cliche Finale: This one's a bit controversial. I seem to remember the Fonzie-fest closing in its eleventh year with a move that has become a season-ending staple: A wedding (in this case, bride Joanie to groom Chachi). But this online episode guide indicates that "Fonzie's Spots" was the final installment. In either case, the show that invented the concept of jumping the shark had already done so several seasons earlier when Chachi accidentally set Arnold's on fire. Plus, the writers never solved Milwaukee's biggest mystery: What happened to Richie and Joanie's brother, Chuck Cunningham?

"Friends" -- The Boring Finale: After 10 years, we finally learned that Ross really does heart Rachel. Yawn.

"Twin Peaks" -- The Downright Freaky Finale: God bless David Lynch and Mark Frost for creating this cult classic and giving mainstream television an excuse to be full-on, Log-Lady nuts. But once we found out who killed Laura Palmer, the series went from Wacky Neighbor to Sad, Mentally Disturbed Cousin. At the same time, I have to extend kudos to the final episode, which is one of the more disturbing things I've ever seen on broadcast television. (For a partial peek, go here). I spent a full year checking my backseat late at night to make sure Bob wasn't hiding there. No lie.

"Ed" -- The Surprisingly Awesome Finale: Would bowling-alley lawyer Ed (Tom Cavanaugh) ever get together with Carol Vesey (Julie Bowen)? It's a question that got a little tiresome early in season three of this otherwise charming little dramedy. When the lights went out in Stuckeyville with an episode that aired on a Friday night in February, 2004, I may have been the only one still watching. What the rest of you missed: A shining example of how to give loyal viewers the happy ending they deserve without wading in too many puddles of schmaltz. Tom Cavanaugh's wedding toast is so sublime, I hope to someday steal it verbatim for a friend's nuptials. If the show ever comes out on DVD, hopefully you can see for yourself. (And P.S. I still think The Warren Cheswick Experience is a genius name for a band.)

And lastly ... "Six Feet Under" -- Best. Finale. Ever. On a show about the inevitability of death, it's only fitting that (spoiler alert!) we see how every single character eventually becomes dust in the wind. But that's only one of the pleasures in this final resting place for the Fisher family, which brims over with brilliantly acted scene after brilliantly acted scene. I started crying the minute it began and continued for nearly all of its 70-minute running time until I was so spent, I felt I actually had lost a loved one. The only series finale that truly made me mourn a loss.

Agree/disagree with my assessments, or have other finale insights to share? Add your post to the comments section.

Guest Celebritologist Jen Chaney is the movies and entertainment news editor for washingtonpost.com, as well as Liz Kelly's partner in "Lost" blogging.

By Jen Chaney  | June 5, 2007; 10:57 AM ET
Categories:  TV
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Morning Mix: Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson Split?
Next: Morning Mix: Another Day, Another Simpson/Mayer Split

Comments

I totally agree with the 6 ft under. It was perfect. When ghost Nate tells Claire - you can't take a picture of this its already gone - I just lost it. And that final song by Sia i rushed to download it immediately. Such a great ending for a great show!

As for another HBO ending - SATC, I didn't love the finale. I still kind of think she should have ended up on her own, fabulous in NYC but I understand why they ended with Big. But his name finally revealed is John? Boring!

Posted by: sjcpeach | June 5, 2007 11:08 AM | Report abuse

I loved Gilmore Girls and I enjoyed the finale. However, I think that was the result of the clever (or unavoidable) lowering of my expectations. We had heard for months that GG was having trouble keeping its stars and there were contract disputes up until the end. We didn't know it was the finale until two weeks before it aired. Because of this, I went into it thinking, Oh God, they're going to ruin this show that I LOVED for 5 seasons and liked/tolerated for the last two. You bastards. But, they pulled it out. The last episode was appropriately focused on Mom and daughter, showed us that in the end Luke and Lorelai will be together, and nearly everyone got to have a moment in the show to say goodbye. If I was dissastified with the last couple of seasons, this made up for it and I felt good about it.

Posted by: Recent Endings | June 5, 2007 11:13 AM | Report abuse

The Xena ending sucked, plain and simple. Instead of doing something reasonable, like returning to Greece and reconnecting with the major themes of the show, instead Xena goes to Japan and gets killed in the first two minutes. The ending to that double-episode leaves much to be desired, and doesn't provide a story-reason for the writers' nearly incomprehensible choice to leave Xena dead.

Posted by: Rita | June 5, 2007 11:31 AM | Report abuse

Agree with everything Liz, except the show you left off:

The final of the Bob Newhart show was amazing. It was probably the most original I had ever seen, and hilarious.

Posted by: SoMD | June 5, 2007 11:32 AM | Report abuse

re: Twin Peaks -- for quite some time I was afraid to go in my bathroom without the lights on. I seriously expected to find him lurking behind the shower curtain. Totally creepy...

Posted by: arlington | June 5, 2007 11:32 AM | Report abuse

Depending on your viewpoint, the Will and Grace ending was either perfect or godawful (I'm afraid I was in the latter camp, even after watching it a few times to see if it would grow on me) and in a weird way it kinda spoiled the show for me in reruns, knowing it ended like that.

Posted by: Anonymous | June 5, 2007 11:38 AM | Report abuse

Buffy tried. They tried so hard. But in trying to make it all gravitas and over-the-top special effects, they didn't leave any room for what we really loved about the series: witty banter, wonderful friendships, and yeah, the hot vampire lovin'.

Posted by: WDC | June 5, 2007 11:38 AM | Report abuse

I love the final episode of M*A*S*H - Hawkeye grabbing Hot Lips and kissing her is classic - it was an easy concept - having the "war" end and everyone go home, but it worked.

Posted by: Betty | June 5, 2007 11:39 AM | Report abuse

I don't know WDC. I liked the Buffy finale. Although the fact that suddenly there were thousands of slayers seems a little open-ended! But they saved the world, Buffy was free and Spike went to Angel. Not bad.

Posted by: dawn | June 5, 2007 11:46 AM | Report abuse

PLEASE! where can I find that toast! it reminded me I have to do a toast for a friend and have no idea what to say... I know, it's lame, but I have no idea what to say! THANKS!

Posted by: Ed's Toast | June 5, 2007 11:47 AM | Report abuse

I stopped watching W & G - how did it end?

Posted by: Kat | June 5, 2007 11:49 AM | Report abuse

Is this it:

I've always believed that life is divided into two parts: what is and what should be. And that, with a lot of effort, some hard work, and maybe a little luck, there are moments in your life when the two parts touch. When what is and what should be are the same. I guess I can't help but think that standing here next to Carol, next to my wife, and in front of all of you friends and family, all of us here inside this crazy, beautiful, dumpy old bowling alley which I love, I can't help but think that this is one of those times. And I thank you.

Posted by: the toast | June 5, 2007 11:59 AM | Report abuse

I totally agree. 6 Feet Under was the absolute best series finale ever. Hands down. No contest. I didn't cry the whole episode, but I sure did for the whole ending montage!

MASH was an excellent ending, too. I was too young to really get the show, but even I got the finale. And it's held up pretty well, when you see it in reruns.

I thought Friends was better than Liz did. Still not great, though.

The Cheers finale might be my #2 after 6 Feet Under. I almost started crying when Sam went & straightened the picture of Coach's picture of Montezuma that they put on the set after he died! Fantastic finale.

Posted by: Different Liz | June 5, 2007 11:59 AM | Report abuse

The Buffy finale was good, not great. I think the sublety of the fifth season finale was better, but I understand the metaphor that Joss Whedon was presenting.

Having said that, the finale of Angel just about did me in. How can they just set-up a huge climatic battle and just end it. I know they are in talks for some movies, but I want to know how Angel kills the dragon.

Posted by: mike | June 5, 2007 11:59 AM | Report abuse

I couldn't agree more with the opinion that the ending of Six Feet Under is the absolute best. I've been saying it for so long and everyone has told me how depressing it was. I agree, it was emotionally charged, but it totally dealt with the realities of life and death.

Posted by: Anonymous | June 5, 2007 12:07 PM | Report abuse

Best The endings
Six Feet Under
Buffy
Frazier
SATC
Cheers

Okay Ending
Gilmore Girls
OC
Veronica Mars ( I wanted her Logan to get back together)
Steinfeld

Worst Ending
Friends (hands down).
The ending proved beyond a shadow of doubt how truly sucky that show was.

Posted by: Lisa1 | June 5, 2007 12:16 PM | Report abuse

Kat: "W & G?" Wallace & Gromit? ...I wonder how it all ends too. Probably something involving cheese or a bad pair of pants?

Posted by: Ken | June 5, 2007 12:19 PM | Report abuse

I dont think the special effects was over the top, in the buffy finale, i thought they were amazing lol, but it was not the best ever finale, i agree with that season 5 finale of buffy was better

Posted by: kwj | June 5, 2007 12:37 PM | Report abuse

W&G=Will & Grace.

Now will someone tell me what SATC stands for?

Posted by: Bored @ work | June 5, 2007 12:40 PM | Report abuse

Bored @ work I think SATC is suppose to be HBO Sex in the City.

Posted by: mlf | June 5, 2007 12:53 PM | Report abuse

Close, mlf - Sex AND the City.

Posted by: Different Liz | June 5, 2007 12:55 PM | Report abuse

The best has to be the series finale of 'Night Court' when Bull is abducted by aliens. . .

Posted by: jb | June 5, 2007 12:56 PM | Report abuse

SATC-Sax and the City.

6 feet-Best ending ever (and I was a last season latecomer)

Posted by: Geist | June 5, 2007 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Just finished watching that Twin Peaks clip. Thanks for reminding me, not that I needed it, that Lynch is one of our generations great surrealists. You can have Bunuel & Dali, I'll take Lynch every time.

I need to rent all of the Twin Peaks DVDs now.

Posted by: Bored @ work | June 5, 2007 1:20 PM | Report abuse

I actually liked the series finale of the Wonder Years. The last scene was Kevin and his dad talking- I wept.
I loved the entire run of SATC so the finale was very sastifying.
And to add a bit of diversity to the topic I thought the Cosby Show had a great finale-Cliff and Clair dancing together out of there living room after Theo graduated from college.

Posted by: Tina | June 5, 2007 1:24 PM | Report abuse

Newhart

Posted by: Kim | June 5, 2007 1:25 PM | Report abuse

The Office (BBC version). Tim gets Dawn, David finds an amazing woman and is truly humbled. Seemingly cliched happy endings, but done perfectly.

Posted by: vinkadog | June 5, 2007 1:39 PM | Report abuse

The X Files series finale - it marks the true end of the Cigarette Smoking Man and provides fans with closure to the Mulder and Scully saga. Scully says she'd do the entire nine years over again. Thanks to syndication and great DVD sets, so can we.

Posted by: Libby | June 5, 2007 1:49 PM | Report abuse

I loved the SATC ending. Re-watching the eps, she HAD to end out with Big.

Agree re: Six Feet Under. I think I sat there in shock and crying for several minutes after it was over. Amazing.

Anyone remember the Dawson's Creek Finale? I think I am the only person on the planet who cared at that point or who still remembers it, but it was surprising (Jen dying, Jack getting her baby, Pacey and Joey, etc).

Posted by: logan | June 5, 2007 1:54 PM | Report abuse

Tops for me is the Newhart finale. (Never watched Six Feet Under.) Partly that's because I had thought to myself, weeks before it aired, what a great way it would be to end it with Bob waking up next to Suzanne Pleshette and the whole B&B thing had been just a dream for Bob Hartley the psychologist. When that actually happened, I practically jumped out of my skin. Nice homage to what was, by any measure, a far superior show.

I liked the M*A*S*H finale too. Best line: "I can't believe I'm saying this...I'm staying in Korea." (Klinger) That line, and the show itself, were only a little tainted by the absolutely dreadful spinoff "After M*A*S*H"--what a terrible idea that was.

Yes, Friends was bad. Really bad. My wife and I were both literally screaming at the TV set, "Get back on the plane, Rachel!"

Another good one that hasn't been mentioned was Hill Street Blues.

Posted by: A little older | June 5, 2007 2:08 PM | Report abuse

I'm only in my mid 30's, but I offer these classic moments.

St Elsewhere - it was all the imagination of an Autistic child of the David Morrison character who lived across from the hospital and I believe was playing with a snowglobe that had a hospital in it. This was years before Autism was so widely recognized. And, the mgm cat flatlined as the credits ran.

And, Newhart.

Posted by: leoj | June 5, 2007 2:28 PM | Report abuse

I did not watch Everwood when it was on the WB, but watched the entire season this past fall on ABC Family. Whenever I want a really cheesy, happy, cry I just re-watch my DVR'd (I know, it's not really a verb) final hour of the two-hour finale, where Amy and Ephram end up together in front of the ferris wheel... It still gets me after several viewings.

Posted by: hopkinsj | June 5, 2007 2:37 PM | Report abuse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_and_grace#Series_finale_and_conclusion <-- Will and Grace finale summary on Wikipedia under the show's entry, I couldn't remember the details well enough to summarize on my own, sorry!

Posted by: to Kat | June 5, 2007 2:42 PM | Report abuse

Homicide: Life on the Streets was brilliantly done for most of its seven seasons; although the final season was somewhat weak, it's still better TV than a lot of other shows even aspire to. The series finale wasn't all that great, but then they came back with a two-hour movie to wrap it up.

THAT was a wonderful way to end the series, with appearances from all of the regulars on the series - including the brilliant, non-flashback use of two characters who had previously been killed off. It really helped loyal viewers get some closure, which is something we are often denied with much-beloved shows.

Posted by: oregonchick | June 5, 2007 2:42 PM | Report abuse

Most disappointing series finale:
Roseanne

Best episode that should have been the finale: Rachel proposing to Chandler

Can't think of a favorite one -- most of them stink.

Posted by: danielle | June 5, 2007 2:46 PM | Report abuse

I would like to see an end to the Paris Hilton saga. Good or bad ending, it doesn't matter. Just an end.

Posted by: sheba | June 5, 2007 3:20 PM | Report abuse

Oh, M*A*S*H was a brilliant ending. Brilliant.

Also thumbs up to person who mention the British The Office. That was pitch perfect and left you feeling that all was right with the world, which may be the only time that show did that.

And I disagree that the Angel ending wasn't good. It was perfect. Buffy was about winning the good fight. Angel was about the fight, period. It doesn't matter if they won the fight. They fought to the end, which is what that show was about.

God, I'm such a sucker for David Boreanaz.

Posted by: CK | June 5, 2007 3:27 PM | Report abuse

M*A*S*H was a lovely last episode. My daughter in law bought the big DVD boxed set last winter and we watched the finale... I hadn't seen it in over 20 years and was amazed at how much better it was than I remembered. A perfect blend of the pathos and humor that made it so great.

Of other favorite shows of mine, I remember the last episode of WKRP IN CINCINNATI being really great.

And STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION's last episode was beautifully done: it finally showed us the interaction and love between the characters that had always been hinted at.

Posted by: Margo | June 5, 2007 3:40 PM | Report abuse

Can't think of one offhand that hasn't been mentioned already, but I always thought that MURDER SHE WROTE should have wrapped up with Jessica being exposed as a serial killer. I always imagined the Tom Bosley character confronting her in his dimestore New England accent: "Just so happens you were there snooping around when all these murders took place, Jessica..."

Posted by: Max | June 5, 2007 3:43 PM | Report abuse

I just thought of something I read on a message board.

"It was all the imagination of an autistic child & he's playing with a snowglobe that has the Losties & their island in it."

Posted by: Bored @ work | June 5, 2007 3:45 PM | Report abuse

What, no mention of David and Donna (90210) finally getting married?

And yes, Friends was lame, esp. after it happened after 9/11 -- airports are not that easy to navigate, esp. NYC!! If that was real life, Rachel would have been sitting in a TSA office being questioned. (At least one would hope.)

Posted by: WDC | June 5, 2007 4:00 PM | Report abuse

Star Trek: TNG was definitely a good ending. Plenty of adventure, thoughtfulness, and seriousness about the characters.

Posted by: Ryan | June 5, 2007 4:10 PM | Report abuse

When the Twin Peaks movie came out, I got to go to the premiere, the highlight of which was David Lynch foregoing a speech to recite the Gettysburg Address in its entirety. But more than that was having Bob sitting directly behind me in the theater. No lie. You don't know creepy until you've experienced that particular delight.

Posted by: Californ, IA | June 5, 2007 4:13 PM | Report abuse

But Mike- wasn't the set up of the final "Angel" that they were ALL going to die? That there was no surviving the dragon or the apocalypse that LA had become? I was very bummed by that ending, since it was so hopeless. I figured Joss was ticked that it was canceled so it was a big kiss-off to everyone. I don't think there were ever any serious plans for movies to follow on. And can I just say that those "Season 8" Buffy comics suck!!! They do not make up for the cop-out ending of "ooh! everyone's a slayer, Buffy's not unique anymore!"

Posted by: CAB | June 5, 2007 4:22 PM | Report abuse

I still think Quantum Leap was one of the best shows on TV, but it's finale was incredibly depressing. It made almost no sense and then we learn that Sam never made it home.

And I'll echo: Frasier and Cheers both had excellent endings. I thought the last line of Cheers (Sam: "Sorry, we're closed") was great.

Posted by: Dave | June 5, 2007 4:32 PM | Report abuse

I remember well the last "St. Elsewhere", but what happened on the last "Hill Street Blues?" That's the last time I ever really watched TV.
Also, "Mary Tyler Moore"...didn't the station get closed down?
And whatever happened on the final episode of "Cheers"?
I have been living overseas a lot, obviously!!

Posted by: POS | June 5, 2007 4:44 PM | Report abuse

dude - i know this isnt a buffy chat but I'd just like to say I'd really like to see Eliza Dusku get a series that finally worked. I like her.

Posted by: willow | June 5, 2007 4:47 PM | Report abuse

No Doubt, Six Feet Under was the best finale ever and likely the best show to grace the small screen.

The question is...how are the going to end LOST?? Maybe another post for that...

Posted by: Mike | June 5, 2007 5:33 PM | Report abuse

Hill St. Blues-If I remeber correctly, it was a regular episode except there was a huge fire that gutted the station.
Mary Tyler Moore-New owners fired everyone but Ted Baxter.
The last episode of WKRP was just a regular episode. It had only been cancelled that week!

Posted by: Stuck in UT | June 5, 2007 9:39 PM | Report abuse

Hill St. Blues-If I remember correctly, it was a regular episode except there was a huge fire that gutted the station.
Mary Tyler Moore-New owners fired everyone but Ted Baxter.

Posted by: Stuck in UT | June 5, 2007 9:39 PM | Report abuse

I agree with the posters who place Newhart among the classics. Hilarious. Also kudos for the mention of St Elsewhere--wonderful, underrated show and wonderful ending. I have to disagree with the positive assessments of the MASH farewell. I remember watching it when it originally aired. I was only 13, but I thought then that the subplot with Hawkeye was overwrought, and seeing it again as an adult only confirmed this. I think the send off for West Wing was about as good as could be expected without the input of the show's peerless creator, Aaron Sorkin.

Posted by: Jan | June 5, 2007 11:23 PM | Report abuse

Well, I'm dating myself when I write that I watched the M*A*S*H finale when it aired Feb 1983 - I was in college. I hated it & haven't seen it since. BJ can't say goodbye??? Hawkeye goes crazy? What's with that? Just a way to bring Sidney into the show? Everything about it was just too neatly wrapped up with a bow, exactly the opposite of everyone's character. Nah.

I DID love the ending to Newhart, when Suzanne Pleshette was in his bed instead of Mary Frann. Classic! The only thing funnier would have been Larry, Darryl & Darryl.

It wasn't a series ending, but a character farewell, when Carol Hathaway left ER, that always brings me to tears. George Clooney came back for a cameo appearance as Dr. Doug Ross that was kept uber-secret. There's a Don Henley song playing that still, whenever I hear it, stirs that memory in me. When the show ended that night I called my sister - we were both a total mess! It was the perfect reunion for 2 beloved characters.

Posted by: porthosad | June 6, 2007 12:16 AM | Report abuse

I totally agree with Poster #1 - John was the lamest name ever for Mr. Big! A true damper on the end of Sex and the City.

Posted by: in LA | June 6, 2007 12:26 AM | Report abuse

"You should wear more sweaters" - best final line ever!

Posted by: Different Liz | June 6, 2007 9:23 AM | Report abuse

Wasn't the station sold in the WKRP finale, with only Herb Tarlek remaining on staff? Or am I remembering this wrong? Yeesh, it's been 20-some years.

Posted by: Margo | June 6, 2007 9:35 AM | Report abuse

star trek: tng - brilliant final episode. far better and more epic than any of the subsequent next generation movies.

angel - the angel finale got everything right that the buffy finale got wrong. it still had the great action sequences and special effects, but it never stopped being about the characters.

cheers - what was truly great about this finale was that, even though diane chambers returned, it reenforced the idea that the show was never really about sam and diane, it was always about the bar and the people who practically lived there.

worst finale: seinfeld - just a hideous episode from beginning to end.

Posted by: charlie | June 6, 2007 11:02 AM | Report abuse

The Roseanne finale wasn't as funny as it should have been, but it gets points for originality. Roseanne explains to us why the last season was so weird: it was all made up, she wrote it after Dan died. I'm sure some saw it as a cop-out, but I liked it.

Libby, I've gotta disagree: As a hardcore fan from day one, I thought The X-Files finale SUCKED. So much freaking exposition! Should have ended on the season 8 finale, them with the baby, a perfect moment. That said, the actual finale featured some excellent Mulder/Scully makeout scenes :)

And I'm in agreement with everyone else -- SFU is undoubtedly the best finale I've ever seen. When Brenda dreams that Nate and LateNate are standing over the baby's crib, I lose it, and keep crying until the very end.

Posted by: sarahlucy | June 6, 2007 11:14 AM | Report abuse

re the references to the wonderful older shows (WKRP, Hill St Blues, Mary Tyler Moore): how about the ending for Barney Miller?

Posted by: jan | June 6, 2007 1:49 PM | Report abuse

6 Feet Under was the best. SATC was fantasy. Wonder how the Sopranos will end...?

Posted by: Anonymous | June 6, 2007 2:04 PM | Report abuse

Six Feet Under - hands down the best finale. My hubby and I were die-hard fans from day 1. He was killed shortly before it ended, so it was even more emotional. I've had to watch it several times just to get through the entire show without completely falling apart before the end. Who doesn't love a show that can move you like that?!
I also loved the Roseanne ending, for the same reason as stated above. I didn't like it too much before my husband died, but after that it made all the sense in the world to me.

Posted by: Maureen | June 6, 2007 3:12 PM | Report abuse

qetzg rshlamv kcfmr uwnqrflit juks adbf uwhypnco

Posted by: nekymdlo ylkdnoh | June 19, 2007 4:43 AM | Report abuse

mqrleg mbndekrl boplx cxiarm nuxghrj abxdlhei lfsvhxoa http://www.ghujqi.lceuf.com

Posted by: drema zjbqx | June 19, 2007 4:44 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: drema zjbqx | June 19, 2007 4:45 AM | Report abuse

nmrbhltj zsrnkgc hfria bszwxmpd dlbokj bimy gvdfwnj avtgomdl eoni

Posted by: ehlwmoc nuqc | June 19, 2007 4:46 AM | Report abuse

utzjcwyri fhpyqjuzi qxblpcfv usvgwl wgzvfi qdbnug rjkbuso [URL=http://www.rdhmxbs.modazt.com]ptbmhvzdu oksqwndti[/URL]

Posted by: rjpce fojyetb | June 19, 2007 4:48 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: rjpce fojyetb | June 19, 2007 4:49 AM | Report abuse

witbrxoav acwhdsypn ofrzek qryliwzmt euxtzgykb nfxcre yhcbfgna [URL]http://www.tgvso.jbgizan.com[/URL] luphz cvnuj

Posted by: khfxmug vetujnoas | June 19, 2007 4:50 AM | Report abuse