Posted at 7:40 AM ET, 06/20/2007

Morning Mix: Brad's Mom Visits Jennifer Aniston

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Brad Pitt's mom visits Jennifer Aniston... Nicole Richie plans to fight DUI charge... Larry Birkhead named legal guardian of baby Dannielynn... Florida radio station removes bald Britney Spears billboards... TomKat clan hits the beach (and Katie doesn't look preggo to me)... Stars turn out for Paul McCartney's 65th birthday bash... Evangeline Lilly gives paparazzi the finger (really)... Motley Crue sues manager for $20 million for advising "bad career moves"... TV chef Gordon Ramsay accused of faking scenes for reality show... Tom Sizemore asks judge for one more chance for probation... Medical examiner says Don Ho's daughter OD'd on meth... Spice Girl Geri Halliwell and larger than life personal trainer. Wow.

Rumor Mill: Dad says church is saving Lindsay Lohan... Room where Anna Nicole Smith died cleansed by Shaman... Was Angelina Jolie's apology to the press genuine?... Has Christina Aguilera got a genie in her bottle?

Say What?
"She's a real total star." -- Actor Josh Duhamel on Fergie, who is really, totally his girlfriend

"Truthfully, I think a friend is someone who you have positive communications with, so I don't know if I would define us as friends right now." -- Elisabeth Hasselbeck on the state of her relationship with former "View" co-host Rosie O'Donnell

Bonus: Russell Crowe on Australian TV, circa 1976.

Chat: Join Brides.com editor Theresa DiMasi online at 2 p.m. ET to talk about this summer's celebrity weddings and trends -- including Eva Longoria and Tony Parker's upcoming July ceremony.

By Liz Kelly  | June 20, 2007; 7:40 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Celebritology 101: Picture Perfect
Next: Cast Your Lizzies Votes

Comments

Okay, granted, Geri Haliwell is only 5'2 - if her trainer is a not-unheard of 6'5" or 6'6" it's going to make him look amazing, freakishly tall. (My father in law is 6'4", my mother in law is 4'11" and their height difference looks similar to this)

But oh my god - too many muscles.

And it's nice to know that Geri stays trash-tastic while working out. Sure, no makeup, but her sports top has to make it look like she has an exposed bra line...

Posted by: Chasmosaur | June 20, 2007 9:11 AM | Report abuse

- Britney's career is based on "offensive commercial exploitation" The billboards are the same as her music videos so what is the problem.

-Josh Duhamel is freakin' HOT!!!! He can do soooo much better than mean face Fergie.

Posted by: Lisa1 | June 20, 2007 9:33 AM | Report abuse

It's nice that Jane and Jen are still friends. They will probably still be friends when Angie runs off with someone else's husband and Brad is single again.

Posted by: Irish girl | June 20, 2007 9:40 AM | Report abuse

Ok, Katie Holmes looks very nice, but seriously- who wears high heels at the beach?!?! Especially when you are chasing after a toddler.

Posted by: Sara | June 20, 2007 10:00 AM | Report abuse

Love Katie's haircut and suit. She's too skinny, though (like almost every other actress).
And thank you for NOT giving us a pic of Tom in his bathing suit. I would've lost my breakfast.

Posted by: POS | June 20, 2007 10:07 AM | Report abuse

Gordon Ramsay?? Liz - Gordon Ramsay is such a complete loser and celebrity wannabe that I can't believe you devoted precious column-inches to his latest emotionally disturbed cry for attention and recognition.

Hey, Gordon? Bennigans called and asked that you please return your kitchen uniform and pick up your final paycheck.

Posted by: niceFLguy | June 20, 2007 10:24 AM | Report abuse

Who wears high heels to the beach?"

My very superficial sister wore high- heels at the beach and the park when her children were toddler; it didn't matter.

She (and her husband) believes her legs are too fabulous to be seen in low-heels. Now she's trying to wear 4' heels.

Posted by: Lisa1 | June 20, 2007 10:31 AM | Report abuse

I don't think Katie looks too thin--I think she looks great for her frame and bone structure. She even has cellulite/topography on her thighs. She looks normal, to me.

Posted by: Anonymous | June 20, 2007 12:00 PM | Report abuse

what is katie doing wearing heels period??? didn't she get nicole's memo? no heels while you are married to a munchkin!

Posted by: wats | June 20, 2007 12:06 PM | Report abuse

Katie maybe isn't too skinny, but she definitely isn't nursing anymore.

Posted by: not clever today | June 20, 2007 12:41 PM | Report abuse

I like that Katie hasn't put her heels in the closet (though wearing them on the beach is weird). I always thought Nicole should have kept wearing her heels -- everyone knows Tom is a munchkin, he just needs to deal with it and get over himself already. Sounds like Katie figured that out, which surprises me. And I love her hair.

Irish girl, your comment about Angelina Jolie is so right on and totally made me laugh!! :-)

Posted by: C. | June 20, 2007 12:51 PM | Report abuse

So I guess Vince Neil doing "The Surreal Life" was great for Motely Crue's image then?

I also wouldn't have thought appearing in Ocean City @ some club would be great for their "image" either but Tommy Lee did a DJing gig @ the Paddock in OC on Memorial Day.

I'd say that the other members of Motley Crue are just angry that Tommy Lee is more famous than the rest of them, has a hotter ex-wife & also has a huge...um..."member."

Posted by: Bored @ work | June 20, 2007 2:19 PM | Report abuse

why should katie be nursing? suri is already over a year old, right? that's plenty!

Posted by: wats | June 20, 2007 3:39 PM | Report abuse

the world health organization recommends nursing for a full two years for the full benefit to baby. just sayin'...

Posted by: annie | June 20, 2007 6:05 PM | Report abuse

evangeline lilly is wearing a ring on her left ring finger.... did she get married to dominic under the radar or is it just for fashion? it's not a rock, so i'm just wonderin'

Posted by: seattle | June 20, 2007 9:07 PM | Report abuse