Posted at 8:02 AM ET, 06/21/2007

Morning Mix: Is Britney Drinking Again?

By Liz Kelly
Second Annual Lizzies: Cast your votes now

Headlines: Paris Hilton prosecutor under fire for shielding wife from arrest; Hilton pens jailhouse letters (eBay, here they come!) to fans... Joss Stone says she's not "getting close" to Prince William... Uma Thurman dating British actor-director-producer... Kelly Clarkson says she was bulimic... Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon expecting twins... Wes Craven sues neighbor Pauly Shore... William Shatner snubbed by "Star Trek" sequel director... Photo: Angelina Jolie's Star magazine cover.

Rumor Mill: Is Britney Spears drinking again? Mom Lynn tries to keep Britney away from sister... Lindsay Lohan to spend 30 more days in rehab?... Romance cooling for Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal?... Is Hugh Hefner's 27-year-old girlfriend pregnant?... Mandy Moore pens revenge song about ex Zach Braff... Perez Hilton to guest host "The View"... Nicolas Cage owns 13 homes.

Chat Day: Join me live at 2 p.m. ET for this week's Celebritology Live. We'll talk Lizzies, Britneys, Lindsays, Suris and Parises.

By Liz Kelly  | June 21, 2007; 8:02 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Cast Your Lizzies Votes
Next: Big Time Blame Shifting

Comments

Is Hugh Hefner's 27-year-old girlfriend pregnant?...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Posted by: Anonymous | June 21, 2007 8:49 AM | Report abuse

NO! I watch Girls Next Door all the time (am a 26-year old female). I'm really happy for her, bc that's what she wants. If you watch that show, it's obvious she's really in love with him, and vice versa. I also don't think he's "involved" in that way with the other two. This made me happy. It's easy to want to hate on it, but watch the show, and you'll see it's really just what they want and they're happy.

Posted by: Sigh | June 21, 2007 9:08 AM | Report abuse

-I would sue Pauly Shore just for being my neighbor. Having him the area brings down property value.

-I happy the Garcelle is having twins, but really who is she and why would any one outside of her family care.

-When did Mom realize Britney maybe drinking again, before or after she started changing her clothes in clubs

Posted by: Lisa1 | June 21, 2007 9:28 AM | Report abuse

Hugh Hefner looks like the CryptKeeper and the thought of him fathering a child "naturally", well its just Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Posted by: st.louis | June 21, 2007 9:54 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: save the planet | June 21, 2007 9:59 AM | Report abuse

a couple of things:
--what happened to end things btw. mandy moore and zach braff? i lost the bubble on that one. what did he do?

--was holly the bunny on a season of big brother?

--perez hilton was cool for about 5 minutes, but then he started sucking up to the real paris hilton (and any other celeb who would spit on him). he has no cred anymore!

--that pic of angelina looks slightly doctored. i don't think she is THAT skinny. (though grief can do that to ya).

Posted by: wats | June 21, 2007 10:07 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: dolly4 | June 21, 2007 10:15 AM | Report abuse

What are those coordinates on Angelina Jolie's arm? Is that where the Lost island is?

Posted by: silly girl | June 21, 2007 10:20 AM | Report abuse

I Brit drinking again? Changing her clothes in a nightclub and telling people she wants to get back with K-Fed ... what do you think?

Posted by: SoMD | June 21, 2007 10:21 AM | Report abuse

"Is Britney Drinking Again?"

The question her mother and management group should be asking: Is Britney smoking crack?

I often have a glass of wine or two with dinner and you don't see me dressing like a low-rent streetwalker, shaving my head, vandalizing the cars of strangers, marrying reprobate dancers, flashing my goodies for photographers, marrying childhood friends in Vegas for the weekend, endangering my children, alienating most everyone I once claimed to care about, etc.

I'm just sayin'.

Posted by: MisterBear | June 21, 2007 10:23 AM | Report abuse

First, Kelly Clarkson confided to the press that she had body-image issues when she was growing up. Then she told us that she felt pressured by the music industry to be thin. Now she goes public with her long-kept bulimia secret.

Okay, we get it. She's a young woman with weight and self-esteem issues. Wow, what a shocker!

Posted by: Enough of Kelly's dieting drama | June 21, 2007 10:36 AM | Report abuse

Liz,
What's this rumor I hear that ABC or NBC is paying Paris Hilton a cool mil for her first post-jail interview?

Posted by: gossip monger | June 21, 2007 10:38 AM | Report abuse

I am no fan of Paris, but what is good for the heiress is also good for Rocky Delgadillo's wife. I think they should both go to jail for 45 days.

Someone please feed Angie a sandwhich. There is no excuse to be that thin when you have all her money. I get it, she is sad about the world, but not eating won't help those who don't have.

Posted by: Irish girl | June 21, 2007 10:52 AM | Report abuse

Gossip Monger: If that's true, what a waste of money. Paris Hilton would tell her story for free so long as cameras focused on her and didn't waver. She'll make another cool mil for doing nothing, and Forbes will report her annual income as over $7-mil next year.

Posted by: Ken | June 21, 2007 10:53 AM | Report abuse

Lisa1, you'll be gratified to know that Mr. Craven agrees with you with regard to your assessment of living next to Mr. Shore:

"Defendant by his conduct and/or failure to act, has created, maintained and concealed a private nuisance..." says the suit. (http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0620_wes_pauly_complaint_01.pdf)

Although I don't know about "concealed".

Posted by: byoolin | June 21, 2007 11:02 AM | Report abuse

I love the image of Zach Braff as a big old piggy cheater. Such a contrast to his hideously crafted persona. Can I possibly dislike him more for finding out he's 180 degrees from the celeb I loathed before?

Posted by: clocker | June 21, 2007 11:23 AM | Report abuse

the coordinates are the places her children were born. she is going to get Pax's on there, too.

Posted by: Anonymous | June 21, 2007 11:45 AM | Report abuse

"I think anyone who stars in a reality show or tries to latch onto the Hollywood smut wagon ought to be sterlized. Let them do what they want with their own lives, but don't let them create children and then ruin their lives."

"The whole hugh thing is NAST-EEE I dont understand how people keep pouring out the respect for this disgusting man!!! Were these same people excited to see Anna Nicole Smith and that decrepit old man getting hitched??!! Nasty stuff...."

Wow. Remember Weingarten's chat a few weeks ago where everyone basically came to the realization that it's possible people love each other, despite big age differences? I'd rather hang with the Girls Next Door than sit around and talk hatefully about perfectly fine people (that aret often flawed, just like 100% of others) with you meanies. Yeesh.

Posted by: Sigh | June 21, 2007 12:08 PM | Report abuse

i LOVE the girls next door too - greatest guilty pleasure...BUT sweet as those girls are they are butt dumb. Hef (aka Puffin) and those girls are making a mint off that show...but it certainly aint real love.

Posted by: acm | June 21, 2007 2:37 PM | Report abuse

DIdn't you see the episode where Holly came back from Laas Vegas, and the one with their 5-year anniversary. I'm probably gullible, but I believe Holly. There's nothing when he pecks Bridget and Kendra on the mouth, but there's something there with him and Holly. I'd be surprised if that were totally fabricated. They were together before the show.

Posted by: Sigh (the gullible one) | June 21, 2007 4:01 PM | Report abuse