Posted at 8:23 AM ET, 08/16/2007

Morning Mix: Foxy Brown Whacks Neighbor with Blackberry

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Foxy Brown arrested for smacking her neighbor with her Blackberry... Rehabber Lindsay Lohan pops into Utah tanning salon... Suri Cruise not falling into Baby Gap... David Beckham scores his first goal for L.A. Galaxy... "SNL" alum Jimmy Fallon engaged... K-Fed-ex Shar Jackson to guest star on "Everybody Hates Chris"... Rosario Dawson set to star in online series... London woman denied custody of Michael Jackson's kids... South Carolina inmate sues Michael Vick for $63 billion.

Rumor Mill: Former nannies have a lot to say about Britney Spears | Britney's Allure cover... Rep denies Brangelina adoption rumors... Madonna shocked fellow passengers when she injected vitamins on a recent flight... Russell Crowe to play villian in new "Star Trek" movie... Paris and Nicky Hilton asking $500,000 for New Year party appearances... Cameron Diaz and John Mayer dating?... Is Pink's marriage in trouble?

Where Are They Now: MTV News tracks down album cover babies, including the aquatic cutie from the cover of Nirvana's 1991 "Nevermind."

Chat Day: Join me at 2 p.m. ET to talk about all of the above and whatever else is on your mind.

By Liz Kelly  | August 16, 2007; 8:23 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Ethan Hawke: Ladykiller
Next: To Care or Not To Care: 'The Hills'

Comments

If asking the nanny to share your bed with you is wrong, I dont want to be right.

Posted by: Ethan Hawke | August 16, 2007 8:50 AM | Report abuse

That suit against Vick is all kinds of funny.

Posted by: 23112 | August 16, 2007 8:52 AM | Report abuse

First, Tom Cruise now Russel Crowe. I used to be a fan of J.J. Abrams but now I just don't know. If both of those rumors end up true, I will be the first to declare that Star Trek is dead.

Posted by: michael | August 16, 2007 8:54 AM | Report abuse

michael: It's dead, Jim.

michael vick: Once the TSA hears about this, he is *so* on the no-fly list.

Posted by: byoolin | August 16, 2007 9:00 AM | Report abuse

So fox news puts this out there and has no commentary? Is the inmate crazy? Is Vick in fact a secret Al Queda agent? Where's the follow up oh so fair and ballanced news?

Posted by: atl, ga | August 16, 2007 9:15 AM | Report abuse

Is it bad that I read your Suri Cruise headline and immediately thought "There's a Baby Gap I've got to worry about now in addition to the Sock Gap?"

I think I watched Coupling a few too many times.

Posted by: MB | August 16, 2007 9:16 AM | Report abuse

To MB - :D I wasn't thinking Sock Gap but now I'm gonna have to drag my DVD's out since the one-a-day BBC America dose just isn't enough now....

And the only thing I could think when I read the information on the lawsuit by the woman who wants Michael Jackson's kids is that there is actually someone out there crazier than he is...

Posted by: Chasmosaur | August 16, 2007 9:37 AM | Report abuse

i'll do some checking, but the Atlanta Journal Constitution (the paper of record in these parts) reported last week that the inmate in SC had already withdrawn that lawsuit.
i'll get back to you...

Posted by: methinks | August 16, 2007 9:52 AM | Report abuse

I hate to say this but...

Suri is the cutest baby/toddler i have ever seen. I feel kinda bad she is a default member of scientology.

Posted by: Mandy | August 16, 2007 9:54 AM | Report abuse

lmao @ Ethan Hawke.

Posted by: Anonymous | August 16, 2007 10:18 AM | Report abuse

I don't know why you hate to say it. Suri IS an adorable little girl. She sooo cute. I mean, she does have good-looking parents, even if they (mainly Tom) seem a little nutty.

Posted by: Anonymous | August 16, 2007 10:25 AM | Report abuse

What, no love Elvis lovin' today on the 30th Anniversary of the man's death?

I'm planning on spending the whole day in front of Turner Classic Movies watching their Elvis day.

Posted by: Bored @ home | August 16, 2007 10:46 AM | Report abuse

i can't find the link to the recent report that the SC inmate was dropping the lawsuit. oh well. who cares. he's a knucklehead, just like vick.

re: brit spears/k fed custody case. i think k fed wins in a knock out.

i, too, think suri cruise is a very cute toddler but not nearly as cute as my toddler granddaughter...and i'm not just saying that, i'm emphatically saying that!

lmao@ethan hawke's comment. touche!

Posted by: methinks | August 16, 2007 10:51 AM | Report abuse

bored@home... they were still lined up outside Graceland this a.m.!

Sadly, one fan died from the heat. The high here has been 105 for days now.

if you didn't know it was elvis week, you'd swear bushy sideburns were making a comeback.

Posted by: b, who is in memphis | August 16, 2007 10:56 AM | Report abuse

Knucklehead, schmucklehead. That guy suing Vick (whose name I will not use, since he COPYRIGHTED IT and I don't want him to sue me, too) is psychotic. Did you catch the part about the microwave testing?

Posted by: arlington | August 16, 2007 11:00 AM | Report abuse

-I wish the tabloids would Suri, Jayden, Sean Preston and the Brangelina kids alone. It is not their fault their parents are whack jobs. They are innocent kids who should have peaceful childhoods.

Posted by: Lisa1 | August 16, 2007 11:01 AM | Report abuse

Is that really Britney on the cover? It doesn't look anything like her to me...

Posted by: huh? | August 16, 2007 11:14 AM | Report abuse

No, that is absolutely NOT Britney on the cover. Puh-leez.

Posted by: Anonymous | August 16, 2007 11:24 AM | Report abuse

Ok, Suri? So! Cute!

Posted by: h3 | August 16, 2007 11:26 AM | Report abuse

The Michael Vick lawsuit looks normal when compared to that inmate's previous lawsuit. http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2006-04-13/fineprint2.shtml

Posted by: Tallulah Bankrupt | August 16, 2007 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Re: Britney's Allure cover
It's amazing what Photoshop can do.

Posted by: Anonymous | August 16, 2007 11:28 AM | Report abuse

Photoshop and a good wig person.

63 billllllllion dollllars, muh hahahahahaha muh hahahahah! I couldn't pass that up.

I hope that Russell Crowe rumor doesn't become a reality. I don't think he's a good fit for Star Trek.

Posted by: petal | August 16, 2007 11:53 AM | Report abuse

Britney looks like a poor man's Mandy Moore in that masterful photoshopping. They also took about 25 lbs off her if you look at the rest of the photos (they are on Perez Hilton)

Posted by: Anonymous | August 16, 2007 11:53 AM | Report abuse

Wow, dying for Elvis....I love him but I don't know if it's worth it.

I haven't made it Graceland yet but when I do I'll make my pilgrammage @ a more temperate, less crowded time of year.

Posted by: Bored @ home | August 16, 2007 12:13 PM | Report abuse

I'm from memphis originally (parents are stiil there) every year the city is filled with mourners over The King. It's crazy! Graceland is in the middle of the projects. It's funny, you have the ghetto surrounding this huge southern plantation. Oh well! It makes the city very wealthy!

Posted by: Memphis | August 16, 2007 1:24 PM | Report abuse

My coworker and I just looked at the Vick suit and it's actually 63 billion billion dollars which is $63x10^18 ($63 billion is just $63x10^9).

It's soooooooooooo awesome. I like that Vick subjected him to microwave testing and stole his identity out of his coat.

Posted by: Em | August 16, 2007 4:33 PM | Report abuse

Free prescription with your order, FedEx overnight shipping: http://BuyTramadolOnline.Ws

Posted by: Buy online pharmacy | September 5, 2007 9:11 PM | Report abuse