Posted at 7:41 AM ET, 08/27/2007

Morning Mix: Owen Wilson Hospitalized

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: George Clooney and Cameron Diaz top list of L.A.'s hottest singles... Prince Charles's wife Camilla won't attend Diana memorial service... Brangelina brood hits New York for hot dogs, art... Luciano Pavarotti released from hospital... Hulk Hogan's son in serious car crash... Director John Singleton ("Boyz N the Hood") involved in fatal car incident... Actor Austin Nichols (HBO's "John from Cincinnati") arrested for suspected DUI... Police find narcotics stash while seizing pit bulls from DMX's Arizona home... Thieves lift $13,000 handbag from Kirsten Dunst's hotel room... Judge extends ban on Anna Nicole Smith breast augmentation video... Photos: Inside Paris Hilton's new home.

Rumor Mill: Owen Wilson hospitalized following rumored suicide attempt?... Britney Spears (who apparently lost the au natural look) spends the night in Criss Angel's hotel suite... Cameron Diaz and Jude Law vacationing in Hawaii?... Paul McCartney and Renee Zellweger?... Amy Winehouse says she won't rehab without hubby... Newswoman Paula Zahn detailed affair in diary.

Happy Birthday Paul Reubens, aka:

By Liz Kelly  | August 27, 2007; 7:41 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: TGIF: Misbehaving Star Malaise
Next: Comment Box: Tim Gunn, Preg Celebs and 'High School Musical'

Comments

Paul McCartney and Renee Zellwegger...

Can you imagine the cheeks on a baby from THAT union?

Posted by: byoolin | August 27, 2007 8:44 AM | Report abuse

oh thank GAWD! I was pre-emptively shielding my eyes in case we were going to get a picture of a different part of Brit being "au natural." and yet...I cannot turn away.

excuse me while I lose my breakfast.

Posted by: Blinded by Brit | August 27, 2007 8:53 AM | Report abuse

- I am not surprised about Owen Wilson. He always looked like he has a drinking problem.

-I love Paris' new home. I'm not sure what she is going to do with the bookcases.

-It's not fair, Cameron Diaz always gets the hot guys.

Posted by: Lisa1 | August 27, 2007 9:04 AM | Report abuse

Did Brit spend the night with Chriss Angel after she was stopped for speeding or was she speeding away after she realized what she had done?

Posted by: ep | August 27, 2007 9:37 AM | Report abuse

well cameron diaz isn't an eligible single if she's off vacationing with jude law, now is she?

Posted by: OD | August 27, 2007 9:49 AM | Report abuse

I don't know who I've lost mroe respect for, Britney or Mr. Angel.

Oh, wait, I never had any respect for either of them. I hope the Cirque folks think twice about doing a show with that putz and find someone else to do their next show out there. Seigfried is still available, right?

Posted by: EricS | August 27, 2007 10:33 AM | Report abuse

Scott Feschuk of MacLean's magazine mentions Britney in his blog today:

"...I'm pretty sure she's made up of a complex microscopic amalgam of Red Bull, pork rinds and crazy."

Posted by: byoolin | August 27, 2007 10:45 AM | Report abuse

that is probably the best description of anyone I have ever heard.

Posted by: Anonymous | August 27, 2007 10:59 AM | Report abuse

hey lisa1, isn't that shirt the girl behind britney is wearing, the one you liked on britney a few weeks back (britney in ugg boots wearing stupid cutoffs)?

cameron diaz must have hidden charms because lisa1 is right, she does get some pretty hot guys...not my type, but i can see their merits.

Posted by: methinks | August 27, 2007 11:29 AM | Report abuse

What do you mean hidden charms? You don't think she's pretty enough for Jude Law, methinks?

Posted by: Anonymous | August 27, 2007 11:37 AM | Report abuse

nope

Posted by: methinks | August 27, 2007 11:47 AM | Report abuse

Liz, I saw on Keith O last night that the SPCA visited Britney checking up on her dogs, is that true?

Posted by: st.louis | August 27, 2007 1:14 PM | Report abuse

that owen wilson story is rough...

dude needs to come back to austin... burgers at el camino, bbq at the salt lick... hell - i'll buy. quality comfort food ftw!1!!

Posted by: Quintilus Varus | August 27, 2007 1:20 PM | Report abuse

The Paris Hilton house is big and fancy, but what colorblind knucklehead lived there before her? I may not have money, but I have taste!

Posted by: zow | August 27, 2007 2:03 PM | Report abuse

btw, i want to go on record as wishing owen wilson well. i've found some of his movies to be very entertaining and he's never done me or my peeps any harm. get yourself better, owen!

Posted by: methinks | August 27, 2007 2:55 PM | Report abuse

cameron diaz = overrated.

skinny fake-blond girls with potty humor does not equal hot hot hot.

Posted by: OD | August 27, 2007 3:14 PM | Report abuse

speaking of skinny fake blonds:

Posted by: Anonymous | August 27, 2007 3:25 PM | Report abuse