Posted at 10:42 AM ET, 10/25/2007

Creative Captioning: TomKat Strut

By Liz Kelly

(AP)

At first glance this photo appears to be yet another typical red carpet scene: A Hollywood power couple and their blinding starpower promoting a new project -- in this case Tom Cruise's new movie "Lions for Lambs." But perhaps all is not as it appears. After all, this is TomKat and the Creative Captionologist (hint hint) knows this picture is worth a thousand words. Or at least 10 or 20.

What is to be made of Tom's high-and-tight new 'do or Katie's seemingly oversized bustier? And what, one wonders, is Cruise thinking as he gazes into the ear of his young bride? Perhaps dreaming about -- just once -- saying no to Suri?

You know the drill. The best entry will be elevated to a position of prominence here in the blog and the writer of that entry may call him (or her) self "Official Celebritology Captionologist" for the week of Oct. 21 - 27.

Winning Captions:

1. TomKat announce they will be working together in a remake of "The Princess and the Pea", with Katie in the lead role and Tom starring as that irritant in the bed. -- CJB

2. Opening night for "Tom and His Real Girl." -- Lsht

3. Does this dress make my boobs look smaller? -- Doug Wann

4. Tom: Does this brainwashed and underfed young starlet make my butt look big? -- niceFLguy

5. Katie: Say hello to my little friend. -- Lsht

By Liz Kelly  | October 25, 2007; 10:42 AM ET
Categories:  Creative Captioning
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Morning Mix: Brit and K-Fed Meet for Parenting Class
Next: Morning Mix: Sarah Jessica Parker Named 'Unsexiest Woman'

Comments

I apologize for the mix-up with the picture - it's NOT TomKat, of course - the photograph shows byoolin and the Lovely Mrs. byoolin during a recent outing to the new Target store in their area.
- Liz

Posted by: byoolin | October 25, 2007 10:52 AM | Report abuse

Katie's desperate eyes scream, 'GET ME OUT OF HERE!'

Posted by: jes | October 25, 2007 10:52 AM | Report abuse

Does Katie look like Sandra Bullock in this picture or is it just me?

Katie must be eating her veggies because she has grown since the wedding. When did Tom start allowing her to wear heals?

Posted by: petal | October 25, 2007 11:01 AM | Report abuse

Says Tom "Dang, I need to get higher lifts in these shoes!"

Posted by: Claire | October 25, 2007 11:03 AM | Report abuse

A never before seen outtake from Pretty Woman with Bruno Kirby starring alongside Julia Roberts.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 25, 2007 11:10 AM | Report abuse

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

Posted by: M Street | October 25, 2007 11:10 AM | Report abuse

I shall use the power of my stare to neutralize the thetans in your body... hold still.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 25, 2007 11:13 AM | Report abuse

This year, Bjork had the good sense to check the swan's head and neck at the door.

Posted by: SMACK | October 25, 2007 11:13 AM | Report abuse

This isn't a caption, but...she's had her lips done. Nose too, maybe. First she marries Tom (bad enough), then she starts getting (obvious) work done at what, 26? Sad.

Posted by: Stef | October 25, 2007 11:16 AM | Report abuse

Tom: Oh Kate, I told you Scientology would turn you into the pretty pretty princess you always wanted to be when you grew up!

Katie: Yes Tom, I just love this oversized, shiny and bedazzled gown!

Posted by: sjcpeach | October 25, 2007 11:16 AM | Report abuse

Ooh, there's her jugular - dinner time!

Posted by: Cubeland, MD | October 25, 2007 11:19 AM | Report abuse

Tom: "Whaddaya mean 'Rock Hudson'?"

Posted by: Kevin Tepley | October 25, 2007 11:20 AM | Report abuse

"Ooh, there's her jugular - dinner time!"

ha ha ha

Posted by: Anonymous | October 25, 2007 11:22 AM | Report abuse

No caption, but the Scientology guide to parenting is almost exactly how I train my dogs...coincedence?

Posted by: Anonymous | October 25, 2007 11:23 AM | Report abuse

...except of course, I do get to say no.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 25, 2007 11:24 AM | Report abuse

Sandra Bullock look alike contest winner!!

Note: Yes, her eyes are screaming for help!

Posted by: Anonymous | October 25, 2007 11:25 AM | Report abuse

Tom: Ha, I bet she has no clue I installed a tracking device in her ear.

Posted by: Anonimis | October 25, 2007 11:25 AM | Report abuse

Tom and the Trans Girl

Posted by: Anonymous | October 25, 2007 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Opening night for "Tom and His Real Girl."

Posted by: Lsht | October 25, 2007 11:29 AM | Report abuse

Last known picture of Katie minutes before she finally escaped with daughter Suri hidden in a baby hammock under this oversized cocktail dress.

Posted by: Anonimis | October 25, 2007 11:31 AM | Report abuse

PS: She definitely looks like Sandra Bullock in this picture. Albeit in a creepy, plastic way.

Also, has Tom had work done or is he just aging in reverse? Maybe it's just his haircut that reminds me of his younger days.

Posted by: Lsht | October 25, 2007 11:32 AM | Report abuse

Tom: Whoops, sorry honey, let me hold up that dress since it looks like you can't after all...hey is that Suri spit-up on your shoulder?

Posted by: Anonymous | October 25, 2007 11:33 AM | Report abuse

A 1973 photo shows little Tommy's mom dropping him off for his first day at Scientology camp.

Posted by: SMACK | October 25, 2007 11:36 AM | Report abuse

Despite his convictions, Tom begins to regret L. Ron Hubbard's dying wish that Tom recreate his first prom experience, when as an eighth grader he took a senior wearing tinfoil to her high school dance. Unsurprisingly, Tom forgets to buy his date a corsage this time, too.

Posted by: oregonchick | October 25, 2007 11:40 AM | Report abuse

just a comment: throw a little moustache on Tom & he'd look like Hitler there. Bad haircut!

Posted by: lizturtle | October 25, 2007 11:41 AM | Report abuse

Tom makes the daring choice of staring at his wife's ear instead of her gaping bodice, wondering why women insist upon emphasizing their breasts when well-developed pecs are SO much more attractive.

Posted by: oregonchick | October 25, 2007 11:42 AM | Report abuse

On the red carpet for the premiere of "Tom and the Real Girl"

Posted by: ActualSize | October 25, 2007 11:43 AM | Report abuse

Will I EVER be able to look a woman in the eye and not the ear?

Posted by: truebluetexan | October 25, 2007 11:44 AM | Report abuse

Katie to Tom: "You *know* I'm not pregnant and that people already think we're nuts. Do you think we look less crazy when you dress me up in a life-sized Maternity Barbie ballgown?"

Posted by: oregonchick | October 25, 2007 11:45 AM | Report abuse

Katie - I told you that you weren't going to be able to fill out Hillary Duff's costume from "A Cinderella Story"...why couldn't you tell me I wasn't going to be able to pull off Crispin Glover?

For the "Cinderlla Story" reference...
(http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0356470/Ss/0356470/CSSS-937R2.jpg)

Posted by: Chasmosaur | October 25, 2007 11:46 AM | Report abuse

fyi...cruise probably has that hitler haircut going b/c of the nazi movie he's been filming in berlin.

Posted by: methinks | October 25, 2007 11:47 AM | Report abuse

Does this dress make my boobs look smaller?

Posted by: Doug Wann | October 25, 2007 11:49 AM | Report abuse

Not pictured: Suri Cruise, cognition.

Posted by: DJ | October 25, 2007 11:53 AM | Report abuse

If Katie Holmes just. keeps. smiling. then maybe she can ignore the fact that Tom is making eyes at John Travolta.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 25, 2007 11:54 AM | Report abuse

Katie Holmes lets Tom Cruise indulge his mommy fantasy as long as she doesn't have to do the e-meter later.

Posted by: Office Girl | October 25, 2007 11:55 AM | Report abuse

Hon, do you think Suri can breathe tucked down your dress like that?

Posted by: POS | October 25, 2007 12:02 PM | Report abuse

See Kate? I told you it was just a matter of time before you developed the maniac smile too.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 25, 2007 12:04 PM | Report abuse

Oh darling, the breast removal and facial surgery was a total success. Next week we'll have the doctors sew on a penis.

Posted by: POS | October 25, 2007 12:04 PM | Report abuse

Tom: "Cool! I see a tiny, little nativity scene!"

Katie: "Cool! He saw my tiny, little nativity scene. I think he might switch back to Christianity!"

Posted by: Bunky Nelson | October 25, 2007 12:04 PM | Report abuse

Does this dress make her seem more or less like my beard?

Posted by: SCGirl | October 25, 2007 12:05 PM | Report abuse

Somebody please get this creepy hobbit off me!

Posted by: michael | October 25, 2007 12:06 PM | Report abuse

work bites! now i can't open the "say no to suri" link! who do i see about this!! this violates civil liberties!

Posted by: bm | October 25, 2007 12:06 PM | Report abuse

Katie Holmes is happy she finally got a little boy to dress up.

Posted by: Office Girl | October 25, 2007 12:07 PM | Report abuse

Kati: "I love you. You complete me."
Tom: "Shut up ... just shut up. I had you at hello."

Posted by: Mike | October 25, 2007 12:09 PM | Report abuse

Is it me or is she starting to look like Posh?

Posted by: WMX | October 25, 2007 12:11 PM | Report abuse

TomKat debuts the first outfit in a new line of Scientology clothing. The metallic material and breast ridges insure that any message from Xenu and the Galactic confederacy is received immediately.

Posted by: CJB | October 25, 2007 12:12 PM | Report abuse

[you know what's weird, 1. he looks like moe from the three stooges and 2. i remember when she was in wilminton, nc filming dawson's creek living right around the corner from my friend... oh katie, what happened to you?]

Posted by: not bluto | October 25, 2007 12:12 PM | Report abuse

Having misplaced his Charlie McCarthy dummy, ventriloquist Tom Cruise pulls the strings on his Scientol-doll Katie.

Posted by: meems | October 25, 2007 12:16 PM | Report abuse

What I meant was, the caption should read Tom as saying "Is it me or is she starting to look like Posh?"

Posted by: WorkingMomX | October 25, 2007 12:16 PM | Report abuse

My Dear, did you leave the breasts at home this evening?

Posted by: TD | October 25, 2007 12:20 PM | Report abuse

Katie Holmes muses to herself: now I finally GET that Rolling Stone song, "Mother's Little Helper."

Posted by: CJB | October 25, 2007 12:21 PM | Report abuse

In this 1983 photo, Tom Cruise escorts lucky contest winner little Katie Holmes to her junior prom.

Posted by: AEM | October 25, 2007 12:22 PM | Report abuse

Um, Katie, you need to clean behind the ears next time.

Posted by: scott | October 25, 2007 12:22 PM | Report abuse

As Tom leans in to give Katie one of several hypnotic commands implanted in her subconscious, he realizes she hasn't been cleaning her ears and has aloud an excess amount of ear wax to build up and thinks "is it possible she is on to me?"

Posted by: MLF | October 25, 2007 12:25 PM | Report abuse

Tom: If I stand on my toes, I can almost check your ear for Body Thetans.

Posted by: Pompous Magnus | October 25, 2007 12:32 PM | Report abuse

Scientology doesn't believe in sideburns.

Posted by: glendale | October 25, 2007 12:37 PM | Report abuse

Tom: (dumb laugh) Huh huh- huh huh, dude I can almost see your boob!

Katie: (attempting to speak through a forced smile and clenched teeth) Can somebody please get him away from me????

Posted by: AlexS | October 25, 2007 12:45 PM | Report abuse

Tom: I love the way this dress makes your body look like a boy's.

Katie: Fine, but wasn't the crotch bulge overkill?

Posted by: Cubeland, MD | October 25, 2007 12:51 PM | Report abuse

As Katie spys a cute waiter bearing a tray of tasty hors d'overes, her Svengali husband mutters something about "...10 more pounds and you'll look perfect."

Posted by: Helena Handbasket | October 25, 2007 12:52 PM | Report abuse

Someone, someday, will write a silly caption for this infinitesimal moment in time.

Posted by: Eric | October 25, 2007 12:53 PM | Report abuse

Suri wanted to come along, inside the poofy part of the dress, and pull the breasts down with her to nurse, and, well, they just couldn't say no.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 25, 2007 12:55 PM | Report abuse

TC: Does this brainwashed and underfed young starlet make my butt look big?

Posted by: niceFLguy | October 25, 2007 12:56 PM | Report abuse

"I'll hold it up for now, but next time, buy the right size or get something with straps."

Posted by: Just This Once | October 25, 2007 12:57 PM | Report abuse

Tom... "You just floated one didn't you".
Katie... "Shut up... maybe no one will notice"

Posted by: happy Jack | October 25, 2007 12:58 PM | Report abuse

"I wish I had her sideburns..."

Posted by: sm | October 25, 2007 1:04 PM | Report abuse

"Your training is coming along nicely, Kate. A few more auditing sessions and we will have drained out the rest of your soul. Now smile for the nice people...very good."

Posted by: John M. | October 25, 2007 1:07 PM | Report abuse

Tom: Darling, your buldge is magnificent! Nicole never strapped on the buldge. I love you, AND your cute, boy-ish ear.

Katie: {spots her mom, who she hasn't seen since the birth of Suri,in the crowd. She tries to telepathically scream for help}

Posted by: Alexandria | October 25, 2007 1:20 PM | Report abuse

"I can't believe you made me wear Nicole's dress." "I can't believe you made me wear Chris Klein's hair."

Posted by: TW | October 25, 2007 1:22 PM | Report abuse

Last known photo of one-armed Colonel Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg and wife Nina prior to his failed attempt to assassinate Adolf Hitler.

Posted by: Mr. Natrual | October 25, 2007 1:26 PM | Report abuse

Tom supports his wife, who's just been shot with hundreds of pink and blue "Happy Smile Death" arrows by tiny elves.

Posted by: Maritza | October 25, 2007 1:32 PM | Report abuse

No, the dress doesn't make you look fat. Ridiculous, but not fat.

Posted by: how now | October 25, 2007 1:35 PM | Report abuse

Later can I get back in the top of your dress and ride around?

Posted by: nomommy | October 25, 2007 1:38 PM | Report abuse

Katie shows her love for Tom by carrying the traditional comb, pan, and cat under her skirts at all times.

Posted by: POS | October 25, 2007 1:43 PM | Report abuse

"You're right, Tom -- that guy IS cute."

Posted by: proxl | October 25, 2007 1:44 PM | Report abuse

Fat injected lips, "make me look like i have boobs" dresses, posh spice hair, shoes that make you taller, propecia for men... everyone is doing it

Posted by: picturethis | October 25, 2007 1:48 PM | Report abuse

Tom is barely able to hide his delight that Katie accepted his fashion advice.

Posted by: 4 sure | October 25, 2007 1:48 PM | Report abuse

TomKat attend a Halloween ball as Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick.

Posted by: s-bomb | October 25, 2007 1:49 PM | Report abuse

TC: "I can't wait to get you home and eat the Skittles off your dress!"

KH: "Help! Help! Oh dear. Did I say that out loud?"

Posted by: b | October 25, 2007 1:51 PM | Report abuse

meet my little friend

Posted by: osull1va | October 25, 2007 1:52 PM | Report abuse

Katie: How many coat hangers could I drape off this unit?
Tom: That depends, my dear. Wire or plastic?

Posted by: Springtime for Hitler's Car | October 25, 2007 1:58 PM | Report abuse

Next week on Oprah: mylar dresses and scientologists who love them.

Posted by: sjcpeach | October 25, 2007 2:02 PM | Report abuse

Katie thinks, "I'd rather be shopping with Posh" while Tom thinks, "I'd rather be playing with Becks."

Posted by: Smitty | October 25, 2007 2:03 PM | Report abuse

Katie( whispering): Sorry Tom, L. Ron just doesn't like your movies.

Tom (whispering back): One more outburst like that and its back to brainwashing camp...now smile pretty for the camera.

Katie (thinking to herself): Think of a happy place, think of a happy place.....

Posted by: VAtoLA | October 25, 2007 2:09 PM | Report abuse

Beam me up, L. Ron

Posted by: Gari Jo | October 25, 2007 2:14 PM | Report abuse

I can't come up with anything good--but she had this same big-bustier issue before--at the Beckham's 'Welcome to LA' party in the red dress. Doesn't she have time for a proper fitting?

Posted by: Miss Penny Lane | October 25, 2007 2:15 PM | Report abuse

"Honey, since you've copied everything else about Posh, I think it's time to find out who did her boobs..."

Posted by: Miss Penny Lane | October 25, 2007 2:17 PM | Report abuse

KH: "I wonder how far I can get if I head-butt him and run? Glad I'm wearing my sports bustier under this dress!"

Posted by: b | October 25, 2007 2:17 PM | Report abuse

Go Fug Yourself did a bang up job:

TOM CRUISE: Ladies and gentleman! If I may draw your attention to the center ring! Her torso is longer than my entire body! I've haven't yet figured out how to force her to wear flats all the time! At home, I sometimes secretly call her Long Arms McGee! KATIE HOLMES!

KATIE HOLMES: This is so embarrassing, Tom. I'm not your Real Doll.

TOM: You kind of look like one! A really EXPENSIVE one. And I called you Katie! Katie Holmes! Wasn't that nice of me? Are my bangs too severe?

KATIE: I wish you wouldn't parade me around like this. It makes it hard for me to pull up my dress. Also, does it look like they somehow attached the skirt part of this thing backward? There's like this weird front bustle, and I can't figure....

TOM: My bangs, Katie! You didn't answer my question about my bangs! I took in a picture of Lily Allen to the hairdresser! Do you think I went too far?

KATIE: I'm beginning to think this whole thing has gone too far.

TOM: MARVEL AT OUR SHINY SHOES! BEHOLD --

KATIE: Oh my god, can we just go inside now?

Posted by: RKC | October 25, 2007 2:20 PM | Report abuse

"I knew I shouldn't have gone to his barber."

Posted by: Joe | October 25, 2007 2:25 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: CJB | October 25, 2007 2:26 PM | Report abuse

Katie: I wore my dress like this so that I can tease Tom by flashing my lady lumps at him all evening. All he has to do is glance down and there they are!!!!!

Posted by: ARM | October 25, 2007 2:36 PM | Report abuse

The new "Stepford Wife" clothing line as modelled by Mrs. Tom Cruise.

Posted by: AngelaA | October 25, 2007 2:49 PM | Report abuse

Tom Cruise adjusts the settings on his wife Katie Holmes

Posted by: TMiami | October 25, 2007 2:53 PM | Report abuse

"Sorry, honey; I feel sick, and your wastebasket is the only thing around....!"

Posted by: Mobedda | October 25, 2007 3:02 PM | Report abuse

Tom and the Real Girl.

Posted by: 51 | October 25, 2007 3:06 PM | Report abuse

Katie Holmes, not just arm candy any more. Now she's a christmas ornament to boot!

Posted by: barista | October 25, 2007 3:10 PM | Report abuse

If I let go of her dress it will fall straight to the floor.

Posted by: Mickey | October 25, 2007 3:10 PM | Report abuse

Katie and the Real Girl

Posted by: ShoreMomof4 | October 25, 2007 3:32 PM | Report abuse

Boy Hitler eyes his latest conquest!

Posted by: Stella | October 25, 2007 3:50 PM | Report abuse

Tom: Oh shoot, Katie - did you unplug the hair straightener?

Posted by: DCtoPA | October 25, 2007 4:05 PM | Report abuse

Achtung Baby, your little Wienerschnitzel is over here.

Posted by: george | October 25, 2007 4:11 PM | Report abuse

"Wow, Katie - if I grow my bangs as long as yours, the paparazzi won't be able to recognize either one of us!"

Or

Katie Holmes tries heels to keep Tom from spending the evening looking down her dress.

Posted by: lydacole | October 25, 2007 4:26 PM | Report abuse

Katie looks like she wants to escape Tom's armhold *and* her dress at the same time.

Note: At least, this dress has a little color (red beading). She never wears colors anymore.

Posted by: smcgoo | October 25, 2007 4:54 PM | Report abuse

Show me the Monkee!

Posted by: EMRJ | October 25, 2007 5:23 PM | Report abuse

A real man would be looking...

Posted by: Anonymous | October 25, 2007 5:25 PM | Report abuse

Katie's Dress: The New and Improved Lite Brite! Designed for superior visibility; from straight on for the light bulbs, from above for her boobs.

Posted by: hc | October 25, 2007 5:29 PM | Report abuse

Tom: Vee eez now trapped in zee Bunker. Must chew cyanide peel uff Katee's dress.
Katie: But I was just trying to make you a cup of coffee...coffee...coffee.

Posted by: POS | October 25, 2007 5:44 PM | Report abuse

You complete a taller, less crazy version of me.

Posted by: EMRJ | October 25, 2007 5:51 PM | Report abuse

"I couldn't grow the Hitler mustache, but at least I have a beard...."

Posted by: proxl | October 25, 2007 5:59 PM | Report abuse

Tom watches vigilantly for some sign that the pilot light is going on in Katie's ear.

Posted by: Outis | October 25, 2007 6:08 PM | Report abuse

"Honey, your bottom lip has grown inversely proportional to my height." - Tom to Kate/Katie/#342346

Posted by: Casual Observer | October 25, 2007 6:11 PM | Report abuse

In this scene from John Waters' upcoming live-action "Shrek," Princess Fiona (Patty Hearst) has just pushed down the wedding cake topper of "Lord Farquaad" (Jason Hervey) to its correct height.

Posted by: td in baltimore | October 25, 2007 6:23 PM | Report abuse

The sound of one wrist corsage promming.
(It's on the other arm, silly.)

Posted by: gala1 | October 25, 2007 6:31 PM | Report abuse

Katie: "Suri picked out this dress, it has a Lite Brite built in!"

Posted by: woodbridge | October 25, 2007 8:04 PM | Report abuse

"Pssst! John! (snort) Look what happens when I push on the back of her dress!"

Posted by: Banou | October 25, 2007 8:15 PM | Report abuse

I'll never improve on that one. Curse you TW!

Posted by: AngelaA | October 25, 2007 9:15 PM | Report abuse

See, Nicole?! I never made you stop wearing heels!!

Posted by: TomIsAWeirdo | October 25, 2007 9:17 PM | Report abuse

This holiday season the hottest gift is the TomKat paperdoll set! Fab-U retro hair will give your TomKat the always popular toupe look. However, paperdoll Barbie's clothes cannot be substituted with TomKat dresses.

Posted by: 123 | October 25, 2007 10:24 PM | Report abuse

Tom, I told you going drag for Hollween wasn't a good idea on the red carpet

Posted by: Di-Ann Hand | October 25, 2007 10:54 PM | Report abuse

Tom to Katie, "Achtung Baby!"

Posted by: Bobbi | October 25, 2007 11:36 PM | Report abuse

Didn't they go away yet? Oh, please, beam them up, Scotty.

retch.

Posted by: so sick of these two | October 26, 2007 7:35 AM | Report abuse

"And what, one wonders, is Cruise thinking as he gazes into the ear of his young bride?"

Tom Cruise thinking? You're kidding, right? That's like saying Katie Holmes can make her own decisions.

Posted by: surlychick | October 26, 2007 7:46 AM | Report abuse

Caption:

"...and I'm not even *tempted* to look down..."

Posted by: TheTroof | October 26, 2007 7:54 AM | Report abuse

Punk rock icon Patti Smith and movie star/mogul Tom Cruise unexpectantly attend the Homecoming Dance at suburban Chicago's New Trier High School.

Posted by: Mike from Michigan | October 26, 2007 8:39 AM | Report abuse

"Honey, how did we not notice that Suri puked Froot Loops all over your dress?"

Posted by: Sarita | October 26, 2007 9:16 AM | Report abuse

Over 100 comments, and no one has yet pulled out:

Katie: Say hello to my little friend.

Posted by: Lsht | October 26, 2007 9:28 AM | Report abuse

Tom: "I told you this Hitler cut makes me look more butch."

Katie: "My breasts are down here, moron."

Posted by: Joel | October 26, 2007 9:59 AM | Report abuse

Tom is whispering to Katie, "Can you believe it, there's a war going on and somehow this picture is more important. No wonder George Bush was re-elected.

Katie replies, "Yeah, it's funny how Liz Kelly somehow thinks she's better than the people she covers like one of the biggest film stars of the last 50 years with grosses over $2 billion. Yeah, this will be a chink in your armour, Tom."

Posted by: Yes I am better than you | October 26, 2007 10:08 AM | Report abuse

Glinda the good witch dates Lollypop Guild leader.

Posted by: nonny mouse | October 26, 2007 10:22 AM | Report abuse

"Sandra, I loved you in Miss Congeniality. Is that your dress from the evening gown competition?"

Posted by: K | October 26, 2007 10:40 AM | Report abuse

I doubt I can beat the killer "Real Girl" entries, but still...

"Hitler Hair poised to woo Scientology-skittish Germans."

(Also, I'm still kicking myself for missing the Robery Smith contest. My entry would have been: "Robert Smith: An Insane Clown Posse of One"

Posted by: Patchen | October 26, 2007 10:58 AM | Report abuse

Adolph and Eva - a night on the town.

Posted by: Ms. Daisy | October 26, 2007 11:07 AM | Report abuse

To mute your Roomba Arm Candy, just squeeze.

Posted by: erm | October 26, 2007 11:08 AM | Report abuse

Wait... was Tom playing Hitler in the new German film? What's up with his hair?

Posted by: Rose | October 26, 2007 11:10 AM | Report abuse

Tom Gazing at Ear Caption:

"Is that...hair gel?"

Posted by: MMMMMMMMMM | October 26, 2007 11:11 AM | Report abuse

With these cool elevator shoes, I can totally see down your dress.

Posted by: koolmoeb | October 26, 2007 11:42 AM | Report abuse

Just in time for Christmas, Katie Holmes unveils the first in a series of Scientology dolls. Next month: John Travolta!

Posted by: Doobrah | October 26, 2007 12:44 PM | Report abuse

my dear, may i thank you now for wearing that ridiculous dress? I was so afraid everyone would comment about my atrocious haircut, but no one even notices. everyone thinks we are characters out of the wizard of oz and that you are the wicked witch and i am one of the munchkins.

Posted by: theobc | October 26, 2007 1:06 PM | Report abuse

finally the reason they are together is clear- they are both actually shrinking at an alarming rate.

Posted by: graham | October 26, 2007 1:30 PM | Report abuse

Tom: Yes! My gorgeous fembot wife and I are starting to look like one another w/our cool, asymetrical haircuts.

Katie: Please, someone, anyone, RESCUE ME!

Posted by: plamar1031 | October 26, 2007 2:11 PM | Report abuse

Katie Holmes takes Suri's "Tickle Me Gestapo" doll for a night on the town.

Posted by: BW | October 26, 2007 2:11 PM | Report abuse

Eva and Adolf, the early year.

Posted by: josh beckett1.20era | October 26, 2007 2:27 PM | Report abuse

he's thinking my haircut doesn't look as bad as your haircut...

Posted by: Chris A | October 26, 2007 2:49 PM | Report abuse

Katie Holmes is escorted this evening by KD Lang.

Posted by: BEN | October 26, 2007 3:18 PM | Report abuse

Ha! Ben is right!

Posted by: kd lang | October 26, 2007 3:22 PM | Report abuse

Tom Cruise promising to get wife Kate Holmes a dress that actually fits next time if she continues to smile happily for the photographers.

Posted by: Sarah | October 26, 2007 5:02 PM | Report abuse

"Hold still, I think I see Brooke Shields in there."

Posted by: Mr. Natural | October 26, 2007 5:57 PM | Report abuse

Want to watch me make some hair gel?

Posted by: bdWEsqTM | October 26, 2007 8:59 PM | Report abuse

Gee, Mom, thanks for the swell new haircut and suit and agreeing to be my date at the jr. high mixer!

Posted by: Butch Cassidy | October 27, 2007 1:58 AM | Report abuse

"New exhibit in celebrity room at Madame Tussauds"

Posted by: mustbed | October 27, 2007 4:10 AM | Report abuse

@lizturtle
Your're dead on. Put on a little moustache, and, Voila!, "The Great Dictator".
Caption: "Who did her hair? Remy the rat?"

Posted by: HÃ¥gar | October 29, 2007 8:49 AM | Report abuse

ljed kaobj fmlx mrjz ashivcyl lcjidekuv nvjx

Posted by: kiryfbmsn roqk | December 16, 2007 10:28 AM | Report abuse

gycz nzgv ptse dljr yxwfce tnxgieuv vdhtzqsrk http://www.mqdxnsu.requ.com

Posted by: leziwjps rshwkfa | December 16, 2007 10:28 AM | Report abuse

sacf qchsnpe nihqfs jutpgse crsje gtuqxpyk uoabq xbop jnsgvmp

Posted by: jmfucy wujobmnzl | December 16, 2007 10:29 AM | Report abuse

pgimew rcaqg nfxh wezqanuc lrwpdeb fjxuvh usgazvh [URL=http://www.vqtcl.otxfag.com]uxenaryt mrpaoqlhc[/URL]

Posted by: shvqkja knhwxmpgi | December 16, 2007 10:29 AM | Report abuse

uawxpti anyv qoltm ubntxamrk ujsladwq kjpfxlubt zbkxy [URL]http://www.genjcqho.qbkmjclzn.com[/URL] gzbklyh zvhyam

Posted by: pzvkxcm tlyf | December 16, 2007 10:30 AM | Report abuse