Posted at 8:02 AM ET, 10/30/2007

Morning Mix: Brad Pitt Spurned by Obama Campaign

By Liz Kelly

The horror! Play-pappy Hugh Hefner is flanked by Hilton sisters Nicky (left) and Paris (complete with googly eye) at Hef's annual Halloween fest. (AP)

Headlines: Can Britney Spears's new album "Blackout" bad press? | Catholics slam CD sleeve confessional pix | Post review... NBC exec says Jay Leno will be out in '09... Gwen Stefani donating concert take to wildfire victims... Unidentified royal targeted by blackmail scheme... Details editor apologizes for putting words in Ben Affleck's mouth... Justin Timberlake donates $100K to Steve Irwin charity... Yo, Adrian (Grenier) -- lose the spandex!... Supreme Court says Liz Taylor can keep Van Gogh painting... Rapper Coolio to star in reality show for women's network Oxygen... Third alleged accomplice turns on O.J. Simpson... Kid Rock won't be charged for VMA fisticuffs... TV host Gary Collins charged with DUI... "Chef Tell" Erhardt Dies at 63.

Rumor Mill: Brad Pitt spurned by Obama campaign... Lindsay Lohan backs out of hosting Las Vegas New Year's party... Rep says Nicole Richie preggo smoking reports untrue... Amy Winehouse banned from entering U.S... Ryan Seacrest: Britney gave Tony Romo a lap dance... K-Fed's girlfriend says she fears for Spears... Pete Doherty and Courtney Love?

Say What?
"We only survive for the first 12 minutes. The rest of the movie is shots of dinosaurs in action, communicating with Sleestaks. It's like a nature documentary." -- Will Farrell brainstorms one way to go with a proposed big-screen "Land of the Lost" adaptation

By Liz Kelly  | October 30, 2007; 8:02 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Comment Box: Royal Wedding? Katie's Net Worth?
Next: The World According to Kanye

Comments

Paris' eye is freaky gross.

any rumors on who the blackmailed royal is? A major or minor royal? Harry?

Posted by: Anonymous | October 30, 2007 9:11 AM | Report abuse

while i was away...tom hanks accepted me as a myspace friend. anyone else? liz?

Posted by: methinks | October 30, 2007 9:26 AM | Report abuse

Hey hey -- I just checked and Tom accepted my request, too. What a guy.

Posted by: Liz | October 30, 2007 9:33 AM | Report abuse

I knew this would happen to AG once he became friends with Paris.

Posted by: Lisa1 | October 30, 2007 9:40 AM | Report abuse

Pete and Courtney, it's the real life version of Tyrone Biggums and his lady love from the Chappelle show.

Land of the Lost adaptation. Why o why?

Posted by: petal | October 30, 2007 10:01 AM | Report abuse

conan rocks! yay!

Posted by: not bluto | October 30, 2007 10:15 AM | Report abuse

Britney Spears' confessional photo just continues to show the public what a white trash jerk she is.

Posted by: Steve | October 30, 2007 10:18 AM | Report abuse

From other stories on the Royal Blackmail, apparently, if they told us which one it is, we wouldn't care. Clarence House said it definitely was not William or Henry (Harry's real name).

God, a lap dance from Britney. Is there anything grosser? Tony go get your shots.

Posted by: ep | October 30, 2007 10:30 AM | Report abuse

You should have saved this picture for later in the week, for creative captioning!

Posted by: CJB | October 30, 2007 10:34 AM | Report abuse

Tom accepted my friend request too. What a guy. You know who didn't accept my friend request? Ms. Liz Kelly. What's up with that?

Posted by: RC | October 30, 2007 11:14 AM | Report abuse

Also, what in the world is Nicky Hilton's costume supposed to be? She looks like one of the residents of the Emerald City.

Posted by: RC | October 30, 2007 11:15 AM | Report abuse

I think Nicky looks kinda like a bell hop - what about Paris? Does anyone have any insight into what Paris is supposed to be? I am dying to know.

Posted by: Omaha | October 30, 2007 11:18 AM | Report abuse

The latest NFL injury report confirms Tony Romo has a severely bruised thigh, and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks of play.

An unnamed source close to Romo confirmed the injury is lap dance-related. "I warned Tony not to let her sit on his lap," his agent later said. "That girl's gotta lay off the Frappucinos and Whoppers before she ends some future Hall-of-Famer's career."

A spokesperson for Spears said Britney is not talking about the incident because "her mouth is quite full right now."

Posted by: niceFLguy | October 30, 2007 11:49 AM | Report abuse

Omaha - I think this is not a costume. Just a bad case of conjunctivitis.

Posted by: ks | October 30, 2007 11:58 AM | Report abuse

Please god, let that girl have been wearing underwear. Ain't no telling what's running loose down there.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 30, 2007 11:58 AM | Report abuse

Auuuggggh, Foxnews revealed the name of the Royal and I missed it.

Too funny, NiceFLGuy. Wonder if Tony can sue for lost wages?

Posted by: ep | October 30, 2007 12:02 PM | Report abuse

Not being a fan of the Cowboys, I kind of hope the lap dance story is true, that Brit wasn't wearing underwear and that Tony be unable to take strong enough antibiotics to fight off whatever she may have.

Being a human being I say eeeeewwwww gross!

Posted by: jes | October 30, 2007 12:03 PM | Report abuse

As opposed to cows who say MOOOOOO grass!

Posted by: Anonymous | October 30, 2007 12:22 PM | Report abuse

I think Nikki Hilton is wearing the costume Gwyneth wore in that flight movie. The name escapes me at the moment. A little google and I'll be able to say for sure.

Posted by: petal | October 30, 2007 12:33 PM | Report abuse

What sane person would even let Spears' "lap" near them? Wonder if the rest of the Cowboys are giving Romo a wide berth in the locker room lest they catch something? Ugh.

Funny, I was just thinking this morning what a relief it was to have a break from the codependent train wreck/impending murder-suicide that is Amy Wine-o and her crazy husband.

Posted by: Californian | October 30, 2007 1:04 PM | Report abuse

"...the codependent train wreck/impending murder-suicide that is Amy Wine-o and her crazy husband."

Well said, Californian! Lol

Posted by: niceFLguy | October 30, 2007 1:13 PM | Report abuse

From a glimpse of the embroidery on Paris' pinafore skirt, I think she's supposed to be a tarty Alice in Wonderland.

Posted by: soso | October 30, 2007 2:00 PM | Report abuse

poor romo...
you'd think with all the stories of locker room staph infections he'd avoid the homonym...

Posted by: Quintilus Varus | October 30, 2007 2:02 PM | Report abuse

I can't believe I'm saying this but.....I'm actually looking forward to the big screen Land of the Lost. But only because of Will Farrell.

Farrell did play Marshall Willenholly in Jay & Silent Bob Strike back so it was a given he'd be in the movie.

Posted by: Bored @ home & trying to get ready for Halloween but watching the Exorcist instead | October 30, 2007 2:19 PM | Report abuse

Since apparently another news source revealed the name of the Royal, it is now out. And the winner is: Viscount Linley. Princess Margaret's (who had a scandal or three in her day) son. Lawsuits for revealing the name may be involved.

Posted by: ep | October 30, 2007 2:24 PM | Report abuse

I wonder if Brit Brit's lap dance was as half hearted as the VMA performance.

Posted by: petal | October 30, 2007 2:26 PM | Report abuse

Maybe the Tony Romo injury report will read:

"After receiving a lap dance from professional skank Britney Spears, Romo will be out the rest of the season with a debilitating case of mutant crabs."

Posted by: jelo | October 30, 2007 4:07 PM | Report abuse

Sounds like Brit and Vicount Linley would make a nice couple. Probably both already have crabs and clap.

Posted by: POS | October 30, 2007 4:15 PM | Report abuse

Well done!
[url=http://iaedmwwb.com/bfqi/noxj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dakrzqoa.com/eafb/ffay.html]Cool site[/url]

Posted by: Angie | December 2, 2007 4:05 PM | Report abuse