Posted at 7:54 AM ET, 11/23/2007

Morning Mix: Heather Mills Derides Rich as 'Snobs'

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Heather Mills calls rich people "snobby and stingy"... Dennis Quaid's infant twins recovering after overdose... Celebs -- including Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart -- serve Thanksgiving meals to homeless... Jonathan Rhys Meyers's mother passes away after sudden illness... Amy Winehouse's non-Glamour Shot... "The Office's" Angela Kinsey expecting first child... Book of Chuck Norris factoids arrives in book stores next week... Country crooner Tim McGraw wants men to smell like him... Boy George released on bail after being charged with false imprisonment.

Rumor Mill: Is Katie Couric being blackmailed for "intimate" photos?... Britney Spears dating waiter... Tom Cruise furious about leaked fat suit photos... Madonna's daughter may join cast of next "Harry Potter" film (might make up for the whole no Christmas in Madge's house thing)... Fans unloading Spice Girls tour tickets after hearing new single... Owen Wilson puts Santa Monica home on the market for $2.1 million...

Say What?
"Shanghai looks like the future!" -- Paris Hilton, who predicts big things for this communism trend.

By Liz Kelly  | November 23, 2007; 7:54 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: An Oprah-Induced Pre-Holiday Hangover
Next: Morning Mix: Heidi Montag Tops Useless Celeb Index

Comments

no one at work????

Posted by: bm | November 23, 2007 10:03 AM | Report abuse

there are some that are like myself. Sadly..

I say Ms. Mills is truly sour from her divorce proceedings with the Macca.

Posted by: unmute | November 23, 2007 10:09 AM | Report abuse

I'm surprised that Angela Kinsey was able to hide her pregnancy for four months. I'm due in May too and have the beach-ball look already.

Can someone please get Heather Mills to answer the clue phone? (Whoever wrote that AP article is a genius- not to mention whoever attached that particular photo to it.) I really think this woman is crazy or dumb (or both)- why else would she say such stupid things? I love how she compares herself to human rights crusaders. Priceless.

Posted by: surlychick | November 23, 2007 10:09 AM | Report abuse

Now, now, Liz. Shanghai is supposed to be very cool. Also, maybe Paris is being smart by keeping her options open!
Oh, I surely hope the Katie story is true. I can't stand her since she let her hair grow. She looked cute with short hair, now she looks like she's trying to be some sort of bombshell Mrs. Robinson type.

Posted by: POS | November 23, 2007 10:18 AM | Report abuse

I'm not British nor am I Beatles fan but I hate Heather Mills. Ever since I saw her on DWTS I found her repulsing. I can tolerate Paris Hilton more than Heather. I hope she doesn't get a dime from her divorce and someone mugs her for her fake leg.

Posted by: Anonymous | November 23, 2007 10:19 AM | Report abuse

Liz, I read the article about Lourdes, Madonna's daughter, and wasn't there some question about her paternity at some point? Wasn't Madonna dating Antonio Banderas? Or am I totally confused.
Also, how old is Madonna? Or is that fact not available (I mean her true age).

Posted by: POS | November 23, 2007 10:26 AM | Report abuse

If Heather does not think rich people need that much money, then she needs to drop her divorce settlement demands now. After all, according to her, having a lot of money is a bad thing, so she should not want a lot from Sir Paul. I doubt she is making such huge monetary demands just so she can give it away to charity.

Posted by: ep | November 23, 2007 10:40 AM | Report abuse

Wasn't Heather or someone connected to her at one point was complaining about her having to drive around in a PT Cruiser? She also turned down a $50 mil settlement. I guess if anyone should know about how bad the rich are...she would.

I decided to download Amy Winehouse's first album, Frank, since at the rate she's going Back in Black may be her last album. It's pretty good, though.

Posted by: Anonymous | November 23, 2007 10:59 AM | Report abuse

By the way, I am at work too.

Posted by: Anonymous | November 23, 2007 11:00 AM | Report abuse

heather mills... a knucklehead who can't keep her mouth shut.

glad the quaid twins are doing better.

Posted by: methinks | November 23, 2007 11:00 AM | Report abuse

OMG, 10:59- the PT Cruiser incident. That was awesome. It was some snotty friend of Heather's who was whining that poor Heather could only afford a "PT Kwoozeh" for getting around town. (To the snot's credit, she did appear on The Soup after that aired.)

She really should keep her mouth shut because she keeps sticking her foot in it. (No idea if it's the real or fake foot.)

Posted by: surlychick | November 23, 2007 11:31 AM | Report abuse

Yes! The PT Cruiser clip. Give thanks:

Posted by: Liz | November 23, 2007 11:50 AM | Report abuse

To POS, regarding Madonna & Lourdes: Wikiepedia says Madonna was born in 1958, which sounds about right. So she is pushing 50. And Lourdes was born Oct. 1996, so she is 11 now. Her father is Carlos Leon.

Posted by: glebe | November 23, 2007 2:01 PM | Report abuse

I think Heather should put her money where her mouth is, and leave Sir Paul and his money right where she found them!

Posted by: roseg | November 23, 2007 2:51 PM | Report abuse

Heather should be quiet, after all one of those rich people is her daughter.

Posted by: jes | November 23, 2007 3:45 PM | Report abuse

With all his loot Sir Paul should just write her a $100M check and end the whole bidness. he'll still have, oh, $1.5 BILLION. I think he can live on that.

Posted by: Stick | November 26, 2007 9:56 AM | Report abuse

I wonder if they will write Angela Kinsey's pregnancy into The Office. A Dwight love child anyone?

Posted by: CJB | November 26, 2007 12:12 PM | Report abuse