Posted at 7:58 AM ET, 12/18/2007

Morning Mix, Mysteries Edition: Pam's Marriage; Jacko's Face

By Liz Kelly

Beyonce Knowles and Giorgio Armani pose at the debut of a new Armani fragrance in Milan on Monday. (AP)

Headlines: Pam Anderson trying to "work things out" after filing for divorce from Rick Salomon... Michael Jackson cut himself shaving?... Chris Farley remembered on 10th anniversary of his death... Rihanna denies rumor of Josh Hartnett romance... "Heroes" star Ali Larter engaged... "Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe buys $4.3 million New York apartment... Two women tried to revive dying Donda West... Rachael Ray signs on for two more years with the Food Network.

Crime Watch: Judge drops Daniel Baldwin arrest warrant.

Rumor Mill: Rep says Jennifer Love Hewitt is not pregnant... Was Britney Spears digitally slimmed in her newest video?... Jessica Simpson accused of "jinxing" new boyfriend Tony Romo's game... Tara Reid treated for cuts and bruises after Bali bar crawl fall.

By Liz Kelly  | December 18, 2007; 7:58 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Comment Box: Celine Dion's Big Screen Debut
Next: Clip N' Save: Saving Pam Anderson's Marriage

Comments

I'm surprised that there are still photogs and other people out there that recognize and/or take note of anything that Tara Reid does.

Posted by: boutros23 | December 18, 2007 8:34 AM | Report abuse

First, I finally heard the Umbrella...ella...ella song...it sucked...ucked...ucked. I'll stick with Jill Scott.

Also is Beyonce hard up for money, because if I see her in one more commercial, I'm gonna have to slit my throat.

Posted by: Anonymous | December 18, 2007 9:01 AM | Report abuse

Heck yeah, Jessica Simpson and her breasts jinxed Romo. She is not allowed at anymore games.

In the musings dept: Don't you have to hair before you can shave it? Don't people normally try to work things out *before* filing for divorce?

Oh and something that escaped Celebritology news: Prince Edward and the Countess of Wessex (the former Sophie Rhys-Jones) welcomed the birth of a healthy baby boy. Congrats.

Posted by: ep | December 18, 2007 9:11 AM | Report abuse

I am also surprised anyone takes note of Tara. I thought for sure that when her rate for parties dropped to $2.50 she became just another face in the crowd.

Pam and Rick have been together for soooooo long now. I really hope those crazy kids make it, a love like that should be fought for and allowed to continue forever and ever. Or until my date in the office pool, that sucker is in the hundreds, mama wants new shoes.

Didn't Rihana confirm that she was with Josh?

Posted by: petal | December 18, 2007 9:17 AM | Report abuse

OMG, Tara Reid still gets work.

Beyonce suffers from the "Parents-as-Manager" syndrome. As long the money keep rolling, keep your child working.

Posted by: Lisa1 | December 18, 2007 9:24 AM | Report abuse

I'm glad JLH is not preggers. The mental image of her with a pregnancy enhanced bosom nearly made my head explode.

Posted by: yellojkt | December 18, 2007 9:25 AM | Report abuse

OOH - did you all see that Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty have been spending time together, according to her father and further evidenced through some photographs? This seems like a cataclysmic disaster in the making!

Posted by: LitMajor | December 18, 2007 9:43 AM | Report abuse

beyonce is definitely overexposed. and i don't like her music, either.

i believe the last blonde to jinx romo was carrie underwood, at the same game (philly) last year. i love the look on jessica simpson's face in the pictures i've seen of her at the football game (go to si.com, then to extra mustard.) she looks very put out that her boyfriend lost.

as for michael jackson... save the band aids and hire someone to do your shopping, you ghoul!

Posted by: methinks | December 18, 2007 9:44 AM | Report abuse

Now now, let's not be too harsh with Tara Reid. I mean, she did go all the way to Bali to show her support for stopping global warming. She's clearly very dedicated to the environment...wait, you say she's not in Bali to attend the UN summit on climate change? Never mind then.

Posted by: ASinMoCo | December 18, 2007 9:45 AM | Report abuse

Word, yellojkt.

By the way, Kate (The Artist Formerly Known As Katie) Holmes turns 29 today.

Posted by: byoolin | December 18, 2007 9:54 AM | Report abuse

Why does anyone care if Rhianna and Josh were dating? She's young, single and so is he. Was there a controversy that I am not aware of?

Posted by: Anonymous | December 18, 2007 9:59 AM | Report abuse

Tara Reid gives a whole new meaning to "Bali High" doesn't she?

Posted by: Bored @ home | December 18, 2007 10:13 AM | Report abuse

Yes, Josh is a freakin hot and unless I become a Hollywood starlet I will never date him; therefore I must give up everything I have worked for just to be with Josh. What if the relationship last for a few days? What he goes back to Rihanna or Scarlett? Is he worth the sacrifice?

Posted by: Lisa1 | December 18, 2007 10:32 AM | Report abuse

what kind of jack*ss takes children that age shopping at 10:30 p.m.? that's child abuse.

Posted by: b | December 18, 2007 10:38 AM | Report abuse

Tara Reid gives a whole new meaning to "Bali High" doesn't she?

Posted by: Bored @ home

How often do we get a South Pacific reference on Celebritology? Good job, Bored @ Home!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | December 18, 2007 10:43 AM | Report abuse

bored is on a roll.

Posted by: methinks | December 18, 2007 10:44 AM | Report abuse

Bali? Why go all the way there? Couldn't she do the same thing in Panama City?

I'm fairly certain Rhianna shot those rumors down yesterday. Something about it in today's Express. And wasn't Mike spoting a weird goatee at some point?

Mizz Hewit with a baby bosom, hmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Posted by: EricS | December 18, 2007 11:06 AM | Report abuse

I'm with b on the child abuse thing. I'd say there were multiple charges in the making, considering one of the poor kids was named ... Blanket.

Perhaps Jacko's face is coming apart or falling off, like his nose?

Posted by: Californian | December 18, 2007 11:25 AM | Report abuse

I'm sorry, but BOTH of those side-by-side Brit picks on the link looked doctored. It's so easy to do, and I can imagine someone "enhancing" a flat image to convey whatever message they want, be it skinny or voluptuous. Not to take BS' side, but everything about her is "enhanced" - who cares if the digitally shaping her up in a vid? The whole video is contrived!! Where's the story?

Posted by: rachelt | December 18, 2007 11:47 AM | Report abuse

Wow, I didn't even see Jessica suit up for the big game. It sucks that she lost it for us Dallas fans though. Jess, next time pay more attention to TO and how you throw the ball.

Posted by: Dallas fan | December 18, 2007 12:00 PM | Report abuse

blanket is a nick name given by the media for his youngest son that he dangles over the balcony with his head covered with a blanket.
jackos sons are named prince michael I and Prince michael II.
its still not normal but he didn't name it blanket.

Posted by: Anonymous | December 18, 2007 12:10 PM | Report abuse

michael is the one who nicknamed the kid blanket, not the media. nice try.

Posted by: b | December 18, 2007 12:31 PM | Report abuse

Prince Michael I and II? Boy, he must have been up all night thinking of those names. That is one sick individual, he should be locked up for his own (and the kids') good.

Posted by: Anonymous | December 18, 2007 1:23 PM | Report abuse

I read that Rihanna story yesterday, only instead of Josh Hartnet it was about Jay-Z. (The article was word for word the same - just the names were swapped out) I'm really confused now - which is awful because I couldn't care less about any of these people.

Posted by: Stuck@Work | December 18, 2007 1:59 PM | Report abuse

I can't believe no one has lamented Rachel Ray's 2 extra years on the Food Network?!?

I prefer her there. I can ignore here better over on the Food Network than when she's on Fox every morning.

Her voice is just like nails on a chalkboard to me. She's also a little too excited about everything. And if I hear her say E.V.O.O. or "yummo" one more time I will not be responsible for my actions.

Posted by: Bored @ home | December 18, 2007 3:00 PM | Report abuse

Mr. or Ms. 1:23 probably doesn't want to meet George Foreman and his five sons (George Jr., George III, George IV, George V, and George VI).

Posted by: byoolin | December 18, 2007 3:05 PM | Report abuse

Tipped to this by a commenter on J. Freedom du Lac's chat:

"Amy Winehouse has been arrested in connection with an investigation into perverting the course of justice." Something to do with her hubby... she made bail.

Posted by: byoolin | December 18, 2007 3:10 PM | Report abuse

She was arrested for "perverting the course of justice" I love how the British say "perverting" where we would say "obstruction of justice." It probably has to do do with her husband's arrest for assault a bartender (pub something over there). Hubby has also been charged with "perverting the course of justice."

Am I the only one amazed she was charged with something so tame? Apparently wandering around stoned out of your mind in a bra and jeans is not a crime in Britain. Or LA apparently,considering Britney is still not behind bars.

Posted by: ep | December 18, 2007 3:20 PM | Report abuse

Bored@home, my sentiments exactly about that frickin' Rachel Ray's contract being extended another 2 years. I used to be a fan of the FoodNetwork- they're taking off Mario Batali's shows but keeping that drunk a** Sandra Lee and her stoopid "semi-homemade" show. And don't get me started on that Guy whatever-his-last-name-is-dude-w/-the-peroxide-blond-spikey- hair. That's my rant on the Food Network.

As for Jessica Simpson- if what they're saying is true, I can only hope as an avid Redskins fan, she keeps up the good job. Gosh, I'm actually cheering for Jessica Simpson!

Posted by: plamar1031 | December 18, 2007 3:45 PM | Report abuse

Beyonce looks good in that photo! (I think because she is indeed wearing Armani, not one of her mom's "interesting" creations.)

Posted by: Silver Spring | December 18, 2007 4:40 PM | Report abuse

I was leafing through a copy of People while I was waiting for my car to be serviced, and happened upon a photo of Winehouse. That is the dirtiest person I have ever seen: she was filthy and covered with cuts and scrapes and bruises, under her fingernails were all black and the nails themselves were all broken and discolored ... I could go on, but basically I have never seen such a strung-out wreck. Sad.

Posted by: Californian | December 18, 2007 6:01 PM | Report abuse

Late contribution but, pink jerseys should be illegal. They set feminism back about 8000 years. Live within the team colors.

Posted by: Sigh | December 19, 2007 1:22 AM | Report abuse

Other women actually set feminism back 1,000 years.

Posted by: Dallas fan | December 19, 2007 10:02 AM | Report abuse

i bought miley tickets for $90 a piece on a private site.you need to click 2 ad links and get redirected some promotional thing.. www.sohojava.com ..pretty good deal

Posted by: buxfan | January 5, 2008 11:26 PM | Report abuse