Posted at 7:39 AM ET, 01/ 2/2008

Morning Mix: Kidman & Aniston Not Pregnant, Say Reps

By Liz Kelly

Socialite sisters Nicky and Paris Hilton (who isn't drinking champagne in a can) toast the New Year at Las Vegas's LAX nightclub. (AP)

Headlines: Eddie Murphy marries Tracey Edmonds... "SNL's" Jimmy Fallon marries producer girlfriend... Robin Wright Penn files for divorce from Sean Penn... Late night talk comes back to life tonight... Jennifer Garner named West Virginian of the year... Lindsay Lohan voted worst performer of 2007 in online poll... Paris Hilton parties with K-Fed and Larry Birkhead... Sting kisses his wife's feet.

Crime Watch: Brandy won't be charged in fatal car crash.

Rumor Mill: Publicist shoots down Nicole Kidman pregnancy rumor... Baby bump rumors swirl around Jennifer Aniston, but rep says Aniston is not in the family way... Simply having a wonderful Christmas time: Paul McCartney has angioplasty over holidays... Lindsay Lohan kisses her way around Capri... Britney Spears spends New Year's Eve with kids and paparazzo pal... "Heroes" co-stars Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia dating?... Two more women accuse Esai Morales of rape.

Question: What is Tiffany "New York" Pollard toting in her cleavage?

P.S. Lots of stuff happened during the week or so that I was away. If you're interested in reviewing the headlines -- from Mischa Barton's arrest to Katherine Heigl's wedding -- click here.

By Liz Kelly  | January 2, 2008; 7:39 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Friday List: 2007's Top Celeb Surprises
Next: 2008: A Good Year for Britney -- So Far

Comments

Y'know, *I* live in West Virginia. I don't know why Mrs. Affleck is getting all the glory. Has *she* ever had a Celebritology Comment Of The Week?

I thought not.

Happy new year, everyone.

Posted by: byoolin | January 2, 2008 9:10 AM | Report abuse

Yay welcome back and happy new year to all!

I was very sad to learn about Sean and Robin Wright Penn. I just watched the new 20th Anniversary DVD of The Princess Bride over xmas and think RWP is just wonderful.

Posted by: sjcpeach | January 2, 2008 9:21 AM | Report abuse

byoolin - maybe next year, but you'll be competing with me. I've never had the honor of the CCOTW, but I was *born* in WV, should that count for anything.

Posted by: m.a.t. | January 2, 2008 9:31 AM | Report abuse

So, it's probably not as it appears, but from the way that Nicky's holding that bottle and that sparkler, it looks like she's going to hit someone with a Molotov cocktail.

Welcome back, Liz -- we've missed you. :)

Posted by: CentrevilleMom | January 2, 2008 9:54 AM | Report abuse

Happy NEW YEAR!!!!

Posted by: petal | January 2, 2008 10:20 AM | Report abuse

I saw something on TMZ that some people started to leave when K-Fed got up to perform.

I'd say New York is toting her self respect in her clevage but that item looks a to big. Is that to snarky so early in the new year?

Katherine Heigl the Eva Longoria(sp?)for 2008.

I need to stop.

Posted by: anony | January 2, 2008 10:22 AM | Report abuse

Wooo Hooo, we're back. I've been on vacation for a week and a half, and the only celebrity news I got was what came up on my homepage when I checked my email. My New Years resolution: to come up with a handle so I'll stop being "anon @ whatever time".

Posted by: Anonymous | January 2, 2008 10:24 AM | Report abuse

Now I won't be able to get the image of Claire hooking up with her Uncle Peter out of my head. A 12-year gap is too much for an 18 yo, IMHO.

Posted by: RiverCityRoller | January 2, 2008 10:31 AM | Report abuse

Le sigh.

I did not get a pony for Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza or Yule.

Better luck this year!

Posted by: ncc | January 2, 2008 10:32 AM | Report abuse

i thought we were done with the ponies? sheesh.

Posted by: arlington, va | January 2, 2008 10:44 AM | Report abuse

"Kidman & Aniston Not Pregnant, Say Reps"

I'd be truly interested if it turned out that each one were carrying the other's child. Otherwise, not so much.

Posted by: MisterBear | January 2, 2008 11:15 AM | Report abuse

Jeez, could not even get rid of Heigl over the holidays. That witch is everywhere. Why? I have no clue. She is not that great an actress and aside from a few "bon mots" she doesn't do anything too outrageous. Make her go away, please.

I was heartbroken over Sean Penn and Robing Wright. I really had hope they would be a lasting Hollywood couple. Guess she wants to work again and he is probably all "no, woman, your place in kitchen."

Oh, I saw National Treasure 2 yesterday and everytime Jon Voight was onscreen, all I could think was "Your daughter thinks you suck as a parent." She's probably going to adopt another kid just to remind people her dad sucks if this movie continues to do well.

I've missed Celebritology. Happy New Year everyone.

Posted by: ep | January 2, 2008 11:23 AM | Report abuse

YAY CELEBRITOLOGY IS BACK!!

That is all.

Carry on!

Posted by: Bored @ home | January 2, 2008 1:44 PM | Report abuse

I gave ponies (stuffed, of course) to all of my nieces, who loved them.

I, however, still don't have one. Maybe 2008 will be better.

Posted by: Californian | January 2, 2008 2:09 PM | Report abuse

My pony ate the doghouse and the stupid Verizon guy just stood there and watched.

Posted by: MisterBear` | January 2, 2008 2:39 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: MisterBear` | January 2, 2008 02:39 PM

Oh, this has to be the quote of the week!

Posted by: WDC 21113 | January 2, 2008 3:26 PM | Report abuse

good to read everyone!
happy new year.
carry on.

Posted by: methinks | January 2, 2008 3:57 PM | Report abuse

Happy New Year to all!

I also did not get what ncc at 10:32 did not get.

We may have to resort to calling them 'those which can not be named'.

Posted by: jes | January 2, 2008 4:05 PM | Report abuse

bctxuswp kyruocxst rvaf xjucgzkf teln zjxvkc xtyrkqc

Posted by: beyqgx wrhspu | January 27, 2008 12:53 AM | Report abuse

bctxuswp kyruocxst rvaf xjucgzkf teln zjxvkc xtyrkqc

Posted by: beyqgx wrhspu | January 27, 2008 12:53 AM | Report abuse

mpygwack waqfxpvos xpejkvmzh jpzdvelt srie tkuvezw piszhf http://www.cdjesow.zcio.com

Posted by: daupkzf dtwunkyo | January 27, 2008 12:54 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: daupkzf dtwunkyo | January 27, 2008 12:56 AM | Report abuse

ioemf ncauyzfh qvxhdpgas fmhnqs lmghpsdo geklpq cwnz vbac lxvoptqik

Posted by: gmsdx wlkocty | January 27, 2008 12:57 AM | Report abuse

tkmbrwz tldw ybnz dtkgfb tvzwk sczdkp ydojuc [URL=http://www.wrnyeblp.voablrjs.com]aheyvfpzc cvou[/URL]

Posted by: kvirsogt ywasvco | January 27, 2008 12:57 AM | Report abuse