Posted at 7:02 PM ET, 03/ 6/2008

'Lost' Watchers (and Chatters) Take Note

By Liz Kelly

Where's the weekly live "Lost" chat forum? It has given up its place on the site to make way for a bigger, better Friday "Lost" discussion -- kicking off tomorrow at 2 p.m. ET. So save your comments and questions and we'll get to them then. In the meantime, catch up by reading (or re-reading) last week's analysis.

Remember, we're all still together in spirit. And if you really feel moved to say something now, well there's this nice empty comments thread just sitting here minding its own business.

By Liz Kelly  | March 6, 2008; 7:02 PM ET
Categories:  Lost
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Celebritology 101: Here's the Line. Right HERE.
Next: Morning Mix: Jerry Seinfeld Returning to TV?

Comments

Can't wait to see what's in store for us tomorrow, in the afternoon... What am I going to do with my Friday lunch break! See you all there.

Posted by: Feeling Lost at home without my chat... | March 6, 2008 8:31 PM | Report abuse

Look forward to tomorrow!!

Posted by: Lost w/out you | March 6, 2008 9:07 PM | Report abuse

GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted by: HJA | March 7, 2008 1:10 AM | Report abuse

a little curious!
I have ever seen the similar topic at http://www.iasiancenter.com. It is a niche

interracial dating site. Many users have found their ideal ones there. Action now!

Posted by: susanli1985 | March 7, 2008 3:59 AM | Report abuse

I'm over my Ben crush now.

Posted by: tmbgirly | March 7, 2008 8:22 AM | Report abuse

Does this mean no dueling analysis? I learn SO MUCH from it!

Posted by: katedet | March 7, 2008 9:53 AM | Report abuse

I missed the yaplet during the show.

I would have made that episode a little more tolerable.

Ben becomes Iago more and more each week.

Posted by: metatext | March 7, 2008 10:25 AM | Report abuse

I want my dueling analyses now! WAA!

Posted by: doobrah | March 7, 2008 11:23 AM | Report abuse