Posted at 7:17 AM ET, 03/27/2008

Morning Mix: Anna Nicole's Passport File Breached

By Liz Kelly

Pam Anderson covers the eyes of son Brandon Thomas Lee at Wednesday night L.A. Lakers game. (AP)

Headlines: L.A. Times apologizes to Sean "Diddy" Combs over false Tupac story... Anna Nicole Smith's passport file "breached"... Robin Williams's wife files for divorce... Heidi Montag seeking clones to model her clothes... Paula Abdul set for "Today" performance... Paris Hilton releases line of shoes... Kimora Lee and Russell Simmons file for divorce. Again... Laila Ali pregnant with first child... Justin Timberlake to host ESPY Awards... Actor Richard Widmark dead at 93.

Crime Watch: Richie Sambora arrested for suspected DUI with daughter in car.

Spears Watch: Brit's TV appearance not a comeback, says NYT... Brit may appear at Kids' Choice Awards.

Rumor Mill: Pictures of Brangelina's new babies could fetch $10 million... Katie Holmes on verge of breakdown?... Ashlee Simpson to attend White House Correspondents Dinner... Amy Winehouse's scabby face caused by impetigo?... Mary J. Blige buys $12 million New Jersey mansion... Ian McKellan to reprise Gandalf role in "The Hobbit."

Chat Day: Join me at 2 p.m. ET for this week's gripping hour of Celebritology Live.

By Liz Kelly  | March 27, 2008; 7:17 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Wednesday List: A Little Advice?
Next: Demi Moore Hasn't Lobotomized Herself. Yet.

Comments

Posted by: Scientology Sam | March 27, 2008 8:59 AM | Report abuse

"Anna Nicole Smith's passport file "breached"."

Let's just hope it doesn't adversely affect her ability to travel.

Posted by: byoolin | March 27, 2008 9:02 AM | Report abuse

From the Winehouse story:

"Blimey, what a flipping mess!"

- Karen, Birmingham

Love the Brits!

Posted by: WDC 21113 | March 27, 2008 9:07 AM | Report abuse

Wow, if pictures of the Brangebrats are worth $10M, imagine how much the kids themselves would be worth.

Anyone have Bruno Richard Hauptmann's phone number?

Posted by: byoolin | March 27, 2008 9:09 AM | Report abuse

Excerpt from WaPo obit for actor Richard Widmark:

"...Mr. Widmark said his fame in 'Kiss of Death' at 33, an older age than when most leading men achieve success, spurred a lifelong wariness of celebrity culture.

"'I never thought I was a star,' he once told a reporter. 'I always figured I was a working actor waiting for the next job.' Fame, he also said, 'was all baloney and could blow away in a minute.'"

Posted by: Post obit | March 27, 2008 9:19 AM | Report abuse

byoolin, that is over the line. The Lindbergh baby was killed.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 27, 2008 9:24 AM | Report abuse

oh how I wish all "stars" felt as Widmark did. It is a JOB, people. And you get paid too much for it.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 27, 2008 9:25 AM | Report abuse

Oh Richie, I so heart you! You gotta get yourself together, dude. That little girl needs a sober dad. Let's all send up a good thought for Richie today....

Posted by: jaybbub | March 27, 2008 9:35 AM | Report abuse

Stating the obvious, Richard Widmark was a heck of an actor. Sounds like he was probably a good dude, too. RIP

Also, I'm very glad that Sir Ian McKellan is reprising his Gandalf role. It's his and no one else can fill his boots.

Was Pam Anderson covering her son's eyes so he wouldn't see her without her face paint? There's got to be a story to go w/that picture.

Posted by: methinks | March 27, 2008 9:36 AM | Report abuse

byoolin, I thought it was funny. At least in a 'Oh I can't believe I am laughing at this' sense.

Posted by: michael | March 27, 2008 9:37 AM | Report abuse

I was wondering about the eye covering shot as well. Was she protecting her son from the Laker Girls or was it something Jack Nicholson was doing that she didn't want her son to see?

Posted by: CentrevilleMom | March 27, 2008 9:38 AM | Report abuse

Maybe they were showing clips of Baywatch on the Jumbotron

Posted by: michael | March 27, 2008 9:41 AM | Report abuse

Speaking of Sarah Jessica Parker, it turns out there *is* an unsexiest men list.

The Boston Phoenix stopped counting after 100: http://thephoenix.com/unsexy/forums/84.aspx

Posted by: byoolin | March 27, 2008 9:46 AM | Report abuse

Pam Anderson maybe a trainwreck when it comes to men, but she can pull herself together for her kids.

Posted by: Lisa1 | March 27, 2008 9:47 AM | Report abuse

Pam Anderson is looking haggard.

Posted by: wow | March 27, 2008 9:53 AM | Report abuse

Karl Rove has to be the unsexiest man, hands down. Gross!

Posted by: BTW... | March 27, 2008 9:55 AM | Report abuse

#83 Woody Allen - Early Adopter

LOL!!!

Posted by: Unsexiest men | March 27, 2008 9:58 AM | Report abuse

It's a great list.

Liz Kelly, take note: Spencer Pratt is number two (as it were).

"For half a second, we hesitated putting this shamelessly self-promoting, pimply Hollywood dirtbag on the list, figuring, no matter how bad, he'd enjoy the publicity. But in terms of sheer pulsating, aggravating creepiness, the Spencer train barreled out of the station and there was no turning back. So, as much as we know he'll enjoy his moment as a regional/national laughingstock, whatevs."

Posted by: byoolin | March 27, 2008 10:07 AM | Report abuse

byoolin, some of that list is just wrong. I'm not a Mel Gibson fan, but he's not unattractive. Henry Waxman is about right though. He really puts the ugly in "Hollywood for Ugly People".

Posted by: julia | March 27, 2008 10:07 AM | Report abuse

julia, I'm just happy I'm not on the list. If that means sacrificing Mad Max, I can live with it.

Posted by: byoolin | March 27, 2008 10:11 AM | Report abuse

Katie Holmes is not have a breakdown. It is called "coming to her senses."

Byoolin, you keep wearing plaid and you will be #1 on the list.

Posted by: ep | March 27, 2008 10:41 AM | Report abuse

I haven't even looked at the list but I think Mel's particular brand of crazy is extremely unsexy!

Posted by: jes | March 27, 2008 10:43 AM | Report abuse

ep, I'll tell you the same thing I told the Lovely Mrs. byoolin: my mother made that outfit for me and I'd hate to disappoint her.
:-)

Posted by: byoolin | March 27, 2008 10:46 AM | Report abuse

This celebritologist's advice to Heidi. Focus on learning to sing and controlling that wacky spirit fingers thing you sometimes do. Clones for your clothes should be last on your list of things to do.

How'd Chris Daughty get on there? He doesn't make the heart flutter but I wouldn't say unsexy.

Maybe Katie just got around to seeing Mad Money and realized what her career had become. Either that or Tom slipped up on the brainwashing dosage. You really need to have that just right. Then again Scientology Sam would have better insight being Scientology Sam and all.

I didn't know Richard Widmark's name but I have enjoyed a couple of his movies.

Posted by: petal | March 27, 2008 11:07 AM | Report abuse

"Clones for your clothes should be last on your list of things to do."

In the meantime, let's enjoy the naked clones!

Posted by: byoolin | March 27, 2008 11:12 AM | Report abuse

So Mizz Montag is looking for clones? Couldn't be that hard. There's only, what, maybe a million bottle blondes with fake boobs in LA?

Posted by: EricS | March 27, 2008 11:17 AM | Report abuse

Slow day at work, byoolin? You didn't happen to be a body double in Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, did you? Oh, wait. It was the Lindbergh baby, right?

Posted by: Sasquatch | March 27, 2008 11:20 AM | Report abuse

I think that Pamela Anderson is covering Brandon Lee's face because she doesn't want Brandon to compare his endowment to that of his father and discover that he was shortchanged, so to speak.

Posted by: Sasquatch | March 27, 2008 11:22 AM | Report abuse

Right on both counts, Sas, and I was the baby in Eraserhead, too.

Posted by: byoolin | March 27, 2008 12:01 PM | Report abuse

Pam Anderson looks like she is melting.

Posted by: No_bs_4me | March 27, 2008 12:03 PM | Report abuse

Pam Anderson looks like she is melting.

Posted by: No_bs_4me | March 27, 2008 12:03 PM | Report abuse

I'm guessing Pam Anderson is covering her son's face as there is a photog taking their picture. Just a guess, mind you.

Posted by: jlr | March 27, 2008 12:09 PM | Report abuse

"There's only, what, maybe a million bottle blondes with fake boobs in LA?"

A bazillion.

Posted by: Californian | March 27, 2008 12:11 PM | Report abuse

Well, byoolin, if you were the baby in Eraserhead, I guess you didn't have a part in Alien, because in space, no one can hear you scream, right?

Posted by: Sasquatch | March 27, 2008 12:17 PM | Report abuse

The absolute best part of the Winehouse story, "But even by her own standards..." Classic!

Posted by: fft5305 | March 27, 2008 12:41 PM | Report abuse

Joe Francis should have been in the top ten of that list. He is disgusting in the extreme and is a sorry excuse for a human being.

Posted by: lafred | March 27, 2008 1:29 PM | Report abuse

Read this in the Katie Holmes story, "She's tired and drained much of the day because Tom is so wired, and they stay awake until after midnight," and did a double take because I thought it said Tom was so 'weird.'
And I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought it said that, and thought it *should* have said that.
Anyway, when are they going to stop using that picture of Katie wearing that black and white checked tablecloth and the very bad hair? Surely a better picture (and outfit) have been featured lately.

Posted by: methinks | March 27, 2008 1:31 PM | Report abuse

methinks, I read that and had a similar reaction to yours, but wondered what sort of drug Cruise is on to make him so weird, I mean wired. Or he's so super ADHD that he majorly needs sedatives he's not gettin', thanks to his so-called religion.

Posted by: weird or wired | March 27, 2008 1:47 PM | Report abuse

"Before everyone gets up in arms with worrying about Katie, just remember that there is an adjustment period for everyone as they learn and implement each new tech. I had massive headaches, myself, as soon as I reached OT III. By OT IV, I was golden."
I daresay that if I found out that Scientology is about a space alien named Xenu and we have the ghosts of thousands of aliens attached to us, which costs money to remove, I'd have a headache too.

Posted by: Goaltender66 | March 27, 2008 3:23 PM | Report abuse

"...costs money to remove..." Good catch, Goaltender!

Posted by: costs money to remove | March 27, 2008 3:33 PM | Report abuse

' "There's only, what, maybe a million bottle blondes with fake boobs in LA?"

A bazillion.'