Posted at 7:58 AM ET, 03/28/2008

Morning Mix: Lindsay Lohan Works! Paris Hilton Belly Dances!

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Paris Hilton sees herself as "role model" for young women... Lindsay Lohan gets a job in Charles Manson movie... Pam Anderson says she was once attacked by leeches. (Question: Are leeches the celeb accessory of 2008?)... Madonna says she'd only sing "Like a Virgin" for $30 million... Judy Greer says movie producers asked her to dye her hair to avoid confusion with Jennifer Aniston... C. Thomas Howell and Josh Brolin to play George W. Bush... Corinne Bailey Rae's husband died of overdose.

Crime Watch: Rapper T.I. pleads guilty to weapons charges, faces prison time... Remy Ma convicted of assault... Poison drummer Rikki Rockett arrested on rape charge.

Rumor Mill: Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo married in secret ceremony?... Tyra Banks not leaving "America's Next Top Model"... Tom Cruise lunches with one-time nemesis Sumner Redstone... Britney Spears offered role in London stage show.

Video: Paris Hilton, Role Model, Belly Dances in Turkey...

By Liz Kelly  | March 28, 2008; 7:58 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Demi Moore Hasn't Lobotomized Herself. Yet.
Next: Catching Up with Kate Walsh

Comments

Please tell me that the clip of Paris Hilton belly dancing isn't the "surprise" that Liz has planned for us today...

Posted by: 16828 | March 28, 2008 9:02 AM | Report abuse

Can you post a link to the video (if it's not on youtube and I can actually see it)?

Posted by: Em | March 28, 2008 9:07 AM | Report abuse

No, that's not the surprise! Though it made my day.

Posted by: Liz Kelly | March 28, 2008 9:10 AM | Report abuse

Judy, you're cute and all, but...

Posted by: 23112 | March 28, 2008 9:10 AM | Report abuse

Looked more like a Stevie Nicks impersonation than belly dancing.

Posted by: omni | March 28, 2008 9:24 AM | Report abuse

Paris a role model? I think I may have just thrown up a little in my mouth.

Or should I say the day that women becomes a real role model is when pigs fly.

Yes I have residual hatred for the girl...

Posted by: PH a Role Model | March 28, 2008 9:31 AM | Report abuse

Paris is a role model.

Just tell your daughters to watch Paris, and never ever do anything that douchebag (or is it douche nozzle) does.
A perfect reverse role model.

Posted by: DW | March 28, 2008 9:36 AM | Report abuse

my mother-in-law is a better belly dancer than Paris.

Judy Greer looks nothing like Jen Aniston, but she does look cute as a redhead, so it all works out.

Do people really want to see a movie about the Manson monsters? I wish Lilo the best in her comeback, but I will skip this one. Creepy.

Posted by: sunnydaze | March 28, 2008 9:42 AM | Report abuse

"Madonna says she'd only sing Like a Virgin for $30 million."

Was it Wilde who said, "we've already determined what kind of woman you are, my dear. Now we're just haggling over the price."?

Posted by: WDC | March 28, 2008 9:50 AM | Report abuse

That was Paris belly dancing? For heaven's sake. Ridiculous.

Judy Greer doesn't look anything like Aniston but she does look cute w/red hair. I watched "Miss Guided" last night for the first time and thought it was generally pretty good.

Posted by: methinks | March 28, 2008 9:51 AM | Report abuse

Is anyone else disappointed that the BritBrit-West End rumour *isn't* for Lady of the Lake in Spamalot? That would at least be an entertaining rumour.

Posted by: MB | March 28, 2008 9:54 AM | Report abuse

"Corinne Bailey Rae's husband died of overdose."

Although I have her CD, compared to Amy Winehouse (whose CDs I also have) I never expected this headline. I kinda expected this headline for either Winehouse or her jailed husband.

Posted by: jake e. poo | March 28, 2008 9:57 AM | Report abuse

jake e. poo, we can still hope.

Posted by: 23112 | March 28, 2008 10:03 AM | Report abuse

I'm sure Pammie was. She was married to Kid Rock, Tommy Lee and Rick Solomon.

Posted by: EricS | March 28, 2008 10:13 AM | Report abuse

Wow! Madonna still looks so hot!! I read about her diet & fitness program here - www.projectweightloss.com - she's into yoga. looks like everyone's into yoga lately!

Posted by: Andrea Pelin | March 28, 2008 10:14 AM | Report abuse

Judy Greer was super cute on Letterman last night. Too bad it appears that ABC is burning off her new series.

Posted by: Woodbridge | March 28, 2008 10:15 AM | Report abuse

I don't know about her hair but I think Judy Greer had work done on her eye. I remember her from "13 going on 30" and had "suitcases" under eyes in that movie

Posted by: Lisa1 | March 28, 2008 10:19 AM | Report abuse

Wow. Has Paris Hilton ever appeared less sexy than in that video? I mean, wow.

Posted by: h3 | March 28, 2008 10:22 AM | Report abuse

Sorry Andrea, but Madonna does not look hot. SJP looks better than Madonna.
I have been doing yoga for ten years and you do not get that harsh plaster look from yoga; that look is from excessive dieting and weight training.

Posted by: NYC | March 28, 2008 10:29 AM | Report abuse

Paris Hilton a role model? I thought Ashley Alexandra Dupre was the role model for young women.

Was Britney Spears offered the Streetcar role before o after cleansing her colon?

Posted by: Sasquatch | March 28, 2008 10:33 AM | Report abuse

Regarding the Romo/Simpson allegedly wedding: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Posted by: ep | March 28, 2008 10:50 AM | Report abuse

Judy Greer was brilliant on Arrested Development: "Say goodbye to *these*!"

Posted by: byoolin | March 28, 2008 10:51 AM | Report abuse

If leeches are the new celeb accessory, will celebs soon be carrying them around in little dog purses? Will we read about Britney and Paris losing theirs and buying new ones? Will we see video of the tragic death of Brit's? "OMG y'all, they salted my leeches!!!"

Posted by: e | March 28, 2008 10:52 AM | Report abuse

Wow, watching paris is not helping my morning.

Posted by: michael | March 28, 2008 11:04 AM | Report abuse

"Pam Anderson says she was once attacked by leeches."

* The leeches say *she* attacked them first.

* ...and had never seen that much saline in one - no, check that, *two* - places.

* No, Pammy, that's "lechers." Different thing entirely.

* What EricS said at 10.13.

Posted by: byoolin | March 28, 2008 11:07 AM | Report abuse

Paris Hilton & Miss Turkey

Q: What are the next two words you think of when you read either of those names?

A: Gobble, gobble.

Posted by: byoolin | March 28, 2008 11:12 AM | Report abuse

Liz Kelly, that Celebritology has enough material for a nearly-daily Crime Watch feature tells me there might be a reality tv show in there somewhere.

Wanna share Exec Producer credit on "Celebrity Prison B*tch"?

Posted by: byoolin | March 28, 2008 11:21 AM | Report abuse

byoolin - you cracked me up!!!

Posted by: unmute | March 28, 2008 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Lisa1, thanks for the visual reference to 13-30. Now I know who Judy Greer is. She does look much, much better as a redhead sans baggage.

Posted by: OB | March 28, 2008 11:47 AM | Report abuse

Madonna: excessive diet and exercise = scary-looking. Excessive plastic surgery = even worse-looking. Does that face even move anymore? Can her eyes close?

Posted by: Anonymous | March 28, 2008 12:45 PM | Report abuse

"Rapper T.I. pleads guilty to weapons charges, faces prison time... Remy Ma convicted of assault."

This just goes to prove what the NRA's been saying: if having weapons leads to folks taking the rap, only rappers are going to have weapons.

Posted by: byoolin | March 28, 2008 1:28 PM | Report abuse

Name checked by byoolin, sweet.

Posted by: EricS | March 28, 2008 3:27 PM | Report abuse

23112 @ 10:03AM. That's really not cool.

Posted by: chuckamok | March 28, 2008 4:05 PM | Report abuse

23112 @ 10:03AM. That's really not cool.

Posted by: chuckamok | March 28, 2008 4:05 PM | Report abuse

Oh I only hope that Paris H. becomes Turkey's sweetheart (akin to David Hasselhoff's 80's/90's popularity in Germany). She can perform, sing, dance and LIVE there and we in the USA can be spared one less 'celebutante'.

Posted by: plamar1031 | March 28, 2008 5:10 PM | Report abuse

So sorry for Corrine Bailey Rae.

And, no, I wouldn't wish a similar fate on Amy Winehouse or her husband.

Posted by: alex | March 28, 2008 5:11 PM | Report abuse

"Turkey's sweetheart" is to "sweetheart" what "Turkish prison" is to "prison."

Discuss.