Posted at 10:43 AM ET, 03/25/2008

Sarah Jessica Parker Revisited: When Maxim Attacks

By Liz Kelly

I've been chastised here for critical comments about the occasional misguided haircut or unfortunate wardrobe choice. In fact, more than one reader has told me that the room in which I have to talk about looks is slightly smaller than a postage stamp. Fair enough.

Sarah Jessica Parker. (AP)

But nothing prepared me for the nasty-grams lobbed at Sarah Jessica Parker during last week's Celebritology Live discussion. If you were there and you're saying to yourself, "I don't remember an inordinate amount of SJP bashing," well, that's because I didn't have the heart to send bulk of them through to the chat. I mean, how many ways can you liken SJP to a horse? Actually, at least 12 different ways, by my count. Never let it be said the Celebritology readership isn't handy with a well-turned insult.

What got us on the wrong-headed topic of ranking looks was the Parker's annoyance at being named Maxim's "Unsexiest Woman Alive" back in October, beating out Amy Winehouse, Britney Spears and Madonna. It seems SJP recently had the nerve to admit that she was hurt by the title, thereby causing the tabloid-o-sphere to break out in a heinous eruption of finger pointing and breathless headline writing. But, if you drilled down to the comment level on most Web-posted takes on the story, you'd find something like this:

"I'm female and think SJP looks like a hag. All she's missing is a big mole on her nose."

Or this:

"She is definitely not hot. She bears an uncanny resemblance to Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister, circa 1986."

Or this:

"No matter how many movies or shows she's in, she's not. There's that scene in the Las Vegas movie with Nicholas Cage where she's dressed up like a showgirl that she's mildly hot, but that's it."

Or, my personal favorite:

"No, men don't like SJP because she looks like a dude and has a chin that makes Leno's look small."

Ouch. It's hard out there for a girl. And, steeped as I am in the daily crush of silicone and Restylane-enabled beauty, I was a little bewildered at the general assessment of SJP's looks. Me? I think she's beautiful, but I'm also a woman and -- sorry guys -- maybe my standards are a bit different. She wears a dress well, she gets the shoe thing and she is unapologetically, crucially hip. But even beyond her couture cred, she's got a sweetness that shines through. She's a wholesome girl in a Prada cocoon. What's not to like?

Still, as noted earlier, even women weren't above calling her a "hag." And, rather than launch into my own (imperfect) take on how to define attractiveness and what it says about us as a culture, I instead -- as the fictional Carrie Bradshaw would do in her own "Sex in the City" columm -- ask you:

By Liz Kelly  | March 25, 2008; 10:43 AM ET
Categories:  Celebrities
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Morning Mix: Pam Anderson Officially Single. Again.
Next: 'Lost' Madness: The Champion

Comments

i think we're catty and self-deluded. and sometimes we're even right in our catty, self-deluded way. (which is probably why we use clever little pseudonyms to post under rather than our real name, rank, and serial number.)

Posted by: methinks | March 25, 2008 10:59 AM | Report abuse

"she gets the shoe thing" !!!!!

Does this make her hot? Nnneeeiiiggghhh

Posted by: TonyR | March 25, 2008 11:03 AM | Report abuse

i've always thought sjp was cute, and she and matthew broderick make a really attractive couple. i think people are reacting to overexposure. between sex and the city and the gap and garnier ads, we see a lot of her.

Posted by: b | March 25, 2008 11:07 AM | Report abuse

At least in the photo up there, yeah, she is kinda rocking the same haircut as Dee Schnider right now. Not that it's a bad hair cut, but the coloring's a bit odd to my eyes. Eh, she can be what she wants to be. I don't think she's either ugly or beautiful.

Posted by: EricS | March 25, 2008 11:10 AM | Report abuse

Yes, we value beauty in celebrities. Unfortunately, most of that beauty is fake nowadays and even the tiniest flaws that nobody would think twice about on a normal human being are magnified 100fold by the media and us catty people. The bar gets pushed higher and higher with more innovations in cosmetic surgery and other aesthetic techniques, so that it's almost as if no one has an "excuse" anymore to be ugly. You can get almost anything "fixed." It's just to freakin' much to live up to!! I, personally, don't think that SJP looks bad (and I'm a girl, BTW), and her personality more than makes up for whatever "flaws" she may have. If she were not famous, and just a girl at a bar striking up witty conversation with normal people, she would have absolutely no problem getting a date with a guy. Come on, people. How did we ever find eachother attractive before the inventions of the nose job, botox, and liposuction? Oh, that's right, when the condition of our souls and personalities mattered almost as much as the size of our boobs or noses. Pshaw on you all, I say. Pshaw

Posted by: Cat-tee | March 25, 2008 11:12 AM | Report abuse

Celebrities are paid to be beautiful--that's how they land movie roles and sell records. SJP is the anti-hot. She's nasty and ugly. She reminds me of the old witch in Snow White. Yes, she's skinny, but does that make her hot? I don't think so. The face counts too.

Posted by: A Girl | March 25, 2008 11:13 AM | Report abuse

Maybe SJP isn't one of the world's most beautiful people. So what? She's gainfully employed and seemingly happy in her marriage and with her child. I guess her supposed lack of physical beauty has not stood in the way of her happiness.

You know the world is full of ordinary and average-looking people. She's one of them (us?) and maybe that's why I enjoyed her so much on "Square Pegs" so many years ago.

Posted by: pnina | March 25, 2008 11:14 AM | Report abuse

Actually, the Carrie Bradshaw question would be something more groan-inducing, like: "is horsing around by making fun of someone's looks ok, or is it better to make fun of someone's horsey looks?"

Posted by: td | March 25, 2008 11:14 AM | Report abuse

No question that she doesn't have the typical Hollywood beauty. Remember that SatC episode where they put that hideous pic of her on the cover of the magazine? She definitley can appear not-pretty at moments. But I think overall she is attractive in her own unique way. I love her from her youth in Girls Just Want to Have Fun and I love her from SatC. I agree with Liz that her clothes, shoes and yes her life with Matthew are all a part of her beauty and image. She pulls it off, is charming and beautiful.

I also disagree with those who say Julia Roberts looks horse-ish. Sure these two are not "perfect" beauties but that's part of their charm. Go SJP! - from SJC

Posted by: sjcpeach | March 25, 2008 11:14 AM | Report abuse

I think SJP suffers from what many women in Hollywood go through, to use a Tom Wolfe-inspired comparison.

They are discovered when they are young and "lemon tarts" - they are young and curvy and fresh and desirable. Anything that could be considered a flaw (SJP's chin, nose or whatever you want to pick on) is forgiven because it's part of a more pleasing whole.

Then, after they become famous, they get personal trainers and diet gurus/personal chefs and whittle themselves down to "social x-rays". I think the physical description of a social x-ray went something along the line of you could drop a plumb-line from their shoulders to their ankles and not hit any natural curve. They had exercised and dieted their former desirable selves to walking skeletons.

So sure, now they're prepared to wear high fashion, but they look harsher than previously. SJP's features actually benefit from a little bit of softness that she simply doesn't have right now. (Go to her IMDB page and look at earlier pictures.)

Look at women like SJP or Courtney Cox (look at early "Friends" compared to her current look). When they were younger and a little bit rounder (but still thin), they were lovely. Now they look more harsh than lovely by trying to attain a negative ideal.

Go back to being a Lemon Tart, ladies. Besides, you might have more fun if you ate something once in a while.

(I don't include the naturally tiny starlets in this - Keira Knightley, Callista Flockhart. One of my oldest friends is a dead ringer for Callista Flockhart and because of her short stature and tiny frame, there is a thin line between looking plump, looking fabulous, and looking skeletal - a margin of only about 7-12 pounds. I only wish I had that problem ;) )

Posted by: Chasmosaur | March 25, 2008 11:20 AM | Report abuse

I never remember seeing SJP before Sex & The City. I always thought she was attractive, not necessarily hot. But, I'm a woman. Then, while channel surfing one day, I saw her in Leaving Las Vegas. She was really pretty when she was younger. Her face was so much softer. I know that we lose fat in our faces as we age and I think that makes her look a little severe. Maybe if she gained 10 or 15 pounds she would look better.

Posted by: Sweetie | March 25, 2008 11:23 AM | Report abuse

Okay, so she looks equine-ish and wiccan-ish, and blah, blah, blah; and her husband ain't all that hot either. And frankly, she's not that good an actress, either.

BUT: she has a incredibly successful career and product endorsement deals that many more attractive actresses would love to have. SJP must be doing something right! Too bad she can't bottle and sell it.

Are we just envious?

Posted by: pixie radiance | March 25, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

SJP is definitely NOT hot. and her husband is rumored to be a FOD.

Posted by: i luv britney | March 25, 2008 11:30 AM | Report abuse

Why shouldn't we hold celebrities to higher standards of beauty? They are famous in the first place because they are good looking. So I do think it's perfectly within our rights to pick on celebrities for not falling within the bell curve of "beauty" by society's standards.
I think SJP is extremely ordinary looking, borderline unattractive. I don't mind the bone structure as much as the premature wrinkles. I also think she is a mediocre artist. She can dress well, but that's about it.
I guess that our assessment of beauty depends on the "whole package". Women like Francis McDormand, Susan Sarandon, Sigourney Weaver, are not conventionally as beautiful as the regular hollywood star. But we don't even expect them to be beautiful because they are great actors, above average artists, and seem to be intelligent and articulate humans.
If SJP had been able to club herself with serious actors I have no doubt that magazines like Maxin would have left her alone. Her image is one of a NYC fashionista.. someone who starred as a "sexy" woman. She CHOSE to be portrayed as a "sexy" woman, not a serious actress. So if you are going to do an advertisement for skin, then make sure your natural skin is good.. not like leather. Obviously we're going to judge her by the standards we apply to models, and good looking hollywood actors, not the same ones we apply to credible, refined actresses.
What's wrong with passing judgement.. we are judged every day in our jobs, schools, universities. Why shouldn't actresses who pretend to be pretty faces be judged on their beauty. That's their job. To be good looking enough that women find them pleasant and men swoon over them.
And this is from a girl.

PS: I think that this article is Liz's way of apologizing for the Christina Ricci gaffe.

Posted by: oh please | March 25, 2008 11:31 AM | Report abuse

SJP's Carrie Bradshaw lack of sex appeal worked for her in S&C. She was able to be semi-undressed, or rolling in the sack, but the comedic/dramatic moment was not lost the way it might be if someone like Demi Moore played Bradshaw. She's a curvy comedian, not a sex pot, so I don't think it's fair to compare her to other actresses whose attributes tend toward the sexual.

I still think her role as Steve Martin's young plaything in LA Story is genius.

Posted by: DC | March 25, 2008 11:36 AM | Report abuse

hey, i luv britney at 11:30 -- Matthew Broderick is a FOD? As in Friend Of Dorothy? As in:

"Your man Christian is a cake boy. He's a disco dancing, Oscar Wilde-reading, Striesand ticket-holding Friend of Dorothy. He's gay."

THAT kind of FOD? I had no idea.

Posted by: clueless in bawlmer | March 25, 2008 11:39 AM | Report abuse

...SJP is SO much better looking and sexier than any of the bimbos that are considered "hot" like Heidi Montag, etc.

Sense of humor, smarts, and confidence are what make you sexy. And SJP has all these traits.

Since when is sexy just about how someone looks??

Posted by: Ugh... | March 25, 2008 11:40 AM | Report abuse

FOD? Facilitator on Duty? Fatty Oxidation Disorder? Finger of Death? S'ok. I probably don't want to know. Save Ferris.

Posted by: rachelt | March 25, 2008 11:40 AM | Report abuse

FOD Foreign Object Damage
FOD Foreign Object Debris
FOD Facilitator on Duty
FOD Facilities Operations and Development (Columbus, Ohio, USA)
FOD Fatty Oxidation Disorder
FOD Fax on Demand
FOD Federale Overheidsdienst (Belgium)
FOD Fell Over Dead
FOD Field of Drawing (engineering drawings)
FOD Field Officer of the Day
FOD Field Operations Directorate (UK)
FOD field operations division (US DoD)
FOD Figure Of Demerit
FOD Financial Operations Department (PBGC)
FOD Finger of Death (fantasy gaming)
FOD Fixed Operations Director
FOD Flag of Democracy (band)
FOD Flowers of Disgust (band)
FOD Follow On Destroyer
FOD Forces of Diversion (video gaming)
FOD Forgiveness of Debt
FOD Fort Dodge, IA, USA - Fort Dodge Regional Airport (Airport Code)
FOD Freak Off and Die (polite form)
FOD Free Online Dating
FOD Freight on Dock (logistics)
FOD Frequency-Overlapped Duplex
FOD Friend of Deborah Lipstadt
FOD Friend of Dorothy
FOD Front of Dash (automotive manufacturing)
FOD Fuel Over Destination
FOD Function Operational Design

Posted by: take yur pick | March 25, 2008 11:44 AM | Report abuse

Friend of Dorothy? Really? That's hysterical!

Posted by: rachelt | March 25, 2008 11:45 AM | Report abuse

FOD = friend of dorothy. and iluvbritney, i've heard the same thing. i think its pretty well known up in nyc; one of my friends swears he made out with him at some party.

Posted by: Shakes, VA | March 25, 2008 11:49 AM | Report abuse

SJP is an actor. While many actors are classically beautiful or handsome, others are not. Some draw your attention because of quirky looks. Some draw your attention because of the magnetic quality of their personality.

I like the fact that she has an unusual look. She has strong features, and she knows how to present herself. I think she's beautiful. I love her self confidence.

Posted by: NW DC | March 25, 2008 11:53 AM | Report abuse

I guess I don't get why everyone would run to say how ugly SJP is just because she was hurt by the title of "unsexiest woman"... who wouldn't be hurt by that? I'm impressed she acted like a real person and admitted it, rather than saying "oh, I don't pay attention to those things.." So she isn't a super model, that doesn't mean 1) that she is the unsexiest person or 2) even if she IS the unsexiest person that she wants a magazine proclaiming her as such. And as for the garnier ads, etc., I would rather see her "unsexiest" face than that of Amy Winehouse or Britney any day... at least she appears to have her act together.

Posted by: mango | March 25, 2008 11:54 AM | Report abuse

Remembered that line in Clueless! Loved it!

SJP is fine, and Maxim is a rag. The comments on their beautiful women competition are more or less guys locker room talk. *snore* (sorry fellas) After seeing the context it was put in, I can't believe she felt she needed to comment about it. Yes it's stupid and hurtful, but things like that are better off ignored.

Posted by: rachelt | March 25, 2008 11:55 AM | Report abuse

"Why shouldn't actresses who pretend to be pretty faces be judged on their beauty. That's their job. To be good looking enough that women find them pleasant and men swoon over them."

Which explains those Kristin Davis photographs, btw.

Posted by: byoolin | March 25, 2008 11:58 AM | Report abuse

For me, it has little to do with her exposure (although SATC sent it overboard) or her success. It's clear that she's a hard worker and talented, and I salute that. I just don't think she's very attractive, and I definitely think that she's dressed and styled herself to her detriment far more than to her benefit.

And Ferris, a FOD? Yeah...I guess I could see that.

Posted by: 23112 | March 25, 2008 12:01 PM | Report abuse

ooops... that one got released into the wild before I was ready. *%@$*%$#@4^#^ trackpad.

Posted by: byoolin | March 25, 2008 12:02 PM | Report abuse

I actually think Sarah Jessica Parker is beautiful, because like Susan Sarandon, Sigourney Weaver and others one might not consider "classically beautiful," she radiates intelligence, wit and humor. There is no turn-off like a pretty face (male or female) with nothing behind it.

Posted by: KLeewrite | March 25, 2008 12:02 PM | Report abuse

There's no logical way she beat out Amy Winehouse. Besides, SJP was cute in L.A. Story.

Posted by: sarah | March 25, 2008 12:06 PM | Report abuse

Puhleez - SJP is almost as bad as Diane Keaton.

And her hubby is a FOD? Wow, never knew!

Posted by: Shakes, VA | March 25, 2008 12:10 PM | Report abuse

"It really irks me that there is a double standard: no one sits around judging Steve Buscemi or Phillip Seymour Hoffman on their looks in blogs, but SJP takes a beating. She is an actor and a performer, and a fashion icon. She can act and dance and sing. "

Ah precisely. Noone sits around judging Francis McDormand on her bone structure either. SJP is NOT an actor of the same league as Phillip Seymour Hoffman, or any of the above. She potrays herself as a regular hollywood pretty face. Her roles are such. What do you expect people to do? Say.. "oh she is ugly but MAN can she act".. She CANT act. And she is nowhere close to being a serious artist. Obviously people aren't going to judge her the way they judge serious artists.
Very few people comment on how beautiful Cate Blanchett is.. but they all say what a great actor she is. That's because she IS an actor. NOT just a pretty face. Same with Meryly Streep. She is beautiful.. but will she be remembered for her beauty? Probably not.. she will be remembered for her acting.
SJP unfortunately is neither here nor there. Neither a good actress nor a pretty face. I am in no way condoning what Maxim did.. it was very cruel. But I do understand why they would do it. It's a business, trying to make money and SJP sort of just put herself out there. She's an easy target.

Posted by: oh please | March 25, 2008 12:14 PM | Report abuse

What I don't understand, is why folks have to be so mean. I mean isn't there enough wrong in this world that we all should be actively seeking to not contribute more to the mess?

No one here 'knows' her. If she's smart, if she's dumb, if she willingly got portrayed as an actress focused on her sexuality as opposed to an actress working hard at her 'craft' (how ever successfully)... So to paint her with characteristics to justify our personal opinion on her looks seems pretty poorly justified.

It goes back to kindergarten, if you can't say something nice....

Couldn't Maxim have been satisfied with their usual tripe of who's the hottest flavor of the month? Yup. Did they have to get mean? Nope. Would any normal human be hurt by it? Yup. Is that person entitled to speak up about their feelings being hurt? I'd say so. Is that a reason for the vulture-ish descent of nasty comments? No.

Posted by: Seems to me... | March 25, 2008 12:15 PM | Report abuse

SJP "unsexiest woman alive?" are you kidding? First of all, I'd like to tell SJP: who gives a f@@k what Maxim says. She's happily married and indeed sexy to at least one male on the planet and likely many others. Kudos for her for not running out there to have cosmetic surgery to "remedy" any percieved flaw(s).

But I have to say, the costuming from SATC left me wondering who in the heck would put her in such awful clothes. Maybe I don't understand high fashion, but half of the stuff that she wore on that show I wouldn't allow my dog to wear.

Posted by: con-e | March 25, 2008 12:20 PM | Report abuse

"What I don't understand, is why folks have to be so mean."
In a word, insecurity. Tearing others down makes insecure folks feel better.

SJP is natural and has more style than anyone I can think of. I agree she needs to eat, she's too veiny and emaciated-looking, but no watermelon freak show boobs, no duck lips, no rearranged face, no looking like some kind of science project. And people criticize her. No wonder we're drowning in expressionless Ashlee Simpsons.

Posted by: Californian | March 25, 2008 12:33 PM | Report abuse

the most physically attractive woman i've ever seen worked at a coffee shop in Estonia... if that's all that went into being 'hawt' then a lot of the girls working the bars on 6th street on saturday night would be out of luck. The least sexy aspect of an attractive woman is that sense of entitlement... is SJP the prettiest? no... but that's not the whole picture.

Posted by: Quintilus Varus | March 25, 2008 12:35 PM | Report abuse

SJP wants it both ways (no pun intended). If someone takes roles like Carrie in SATC, become famous for your fashion sense, make oodles of money off of product endorsements, etc., they should expect to be stringently judged on superficial qualities rather than talent, good heart, and pure soul. She's selling herself and taking good money from people who make a lot less she does so the least she can do is develop a thick skin and quit whining about how tough her lot in life is. Be grateful, for crying out loud.

Posted by: alex | March 25, 2008 12:37 PM | Report abuse

My husband always used to say when I watched SITC, "she looks like a man!" So not hot for him. I think she's fine. I wouldn't call her beautiful. I thought some of her SITC outfits where just stranger than strange but really, she should just put a little more meat on her bones. She's taken the hard body thing a little too far.

Posted by: B-more | March 25, 2008 12:44 PM | Report abuse

most people aren't 10s, but there's no need to be nasty - SJP has lots of other great qualities

Posted by: fs | March 25, 2008 12:57 PM | Report abuse

At the risk of posting a remark from another medium, Tracy Ullman, interviewed on Fresh Air (NPR) today, put it best. Paraphrasing:
Bloggers are snarky. They're like the fat kids who sit in the bleachers watching the gymnasts and say "She's crap."

Posted by: kinder, gentler | March 25, 2008 1:01 PM | Report abuse

NW DC makes a great point re gender disparity. I don't know that any magazine has published an Unsexiest Man List. Let me rectify this ommision right now with my top picks:

Jack Black
Jack Nicholson
Sean P Diddy/Puffy/whatever Combs
John Travolta

Posted by: still | March 25, 2008 1:07 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Chris | March 25, 2008 1:07 PM | Report abuse

As a guy I'll always remember how hot she was in L. A. Story: the first time I saw her. She was delightful and vivacious. I agree with those who feel her hard-body look has diminished her physical femininity. A little curve around the bones from body fat is a GOOD thing.

Posted by: pablo | March 25, 2008 1:17 PM | Report abuse

Personally I don't think she's a beauty or even cute. She doesn't hurt the eyeballs but that's just my opinion.

Having said that,I don't think she should give the Maxim piece any attention. Honestly what is there to get upset about? Some magazine doesn't think she's sexy. If her husband said it then, I'd see cause to get upset but really, she should look at it as a non issue.

Posted by: petal | March 25, 2008 1:18 PM | Report abuse

I am a man, and not only do I find SJP unattractive; she is also extremely annoying. I could only stomach one half of one first season episode of "Sex in the City" because of her presence in the series. I have had the desire to see the show since.

Posted by: DOGMA | March 25, 2008 1:19 PM | Report abuse

What I am finding funny are all these self-righteous comments on "let's all be nice here". I don't understand what is wrong with expressing a negative opinion. As someone pointed out, we all get evaluated on our performance at work. SJP is getting evaluated on her beauty, which is *her* particular tool for making money. Why all this fuss about expressing negative opinions? If a gymnast doesn't perform well, wouldn't you say so? Or are well going to mollycoddle people for their "effort"??
If I don't perform well at my work there are tons of people who would point it out to me in my yearly review. LOL.
So, relax people. This is reality. Some people don't think SJP is good-looking.. that's all. They are not in kindergarten, and yes, it *is* okay to say not-so-nice things when you are evaluating people's performance in their job. (in her case it's looking good). It's called being in the real world.
Let us all stop pretending that we never judge others shall we.

Posted by: hypocritical much? | March 25, 2008 1:24 PM | Report abuse

I strongly prefer the SJP from 10-15 years ago when she had the "lemon tart" look described above. Her fashion sense remains, but the her face has an almost deathly look to it. Female actors like Francis McDormand, Susan Sarandon, Sigourney Weaver are far more attractive than SJP today and know how to look great as a mature adult woman. I put SJP in the same category as Sandra Bernhardt.

Uh, and I don't have very good gaydar, but my brother and his friends swear that Matthew Broderick is a beard. They may be in a loving and committed relationship, but it is hard to believe that he is totally straight.

Posted by: Mike Sorce | March 25, 2008 1:29 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: fs | March 25, 2008 12:57 PM

* * * * * *

But I'm not being paid to be a 10. She is.

As someone else said, we don't judge Sarandon, Streep, Weaver, Mirren, etc., by this standard because it's not how they themselves are choosing to market/portray themselves.

I don't hate SJP. I don't think she's ugly. I'm just saying that her own choices (acting roles, product endorsements, personal fashion label, etc.) have set herself up to be judged this way. And, realistically, it's a small price to pay for a very blessed life by any measure.

Posted by: alex | March 25, 2008 1:30 PM | Report abuse

SJP look like my boyfriend's ex so that make her fugly

Posted by: Lisa1 | March 25, 2008 1:47 PM | Report abuse

SJP wasn't in "Leaving Las Vegas" with Nicholas Cage. That was Elizabeth Shue. The Vegas movie with SJP and Cage was "Honemoon in Vegas".

Posted by: Anonymous | March 25, 2008 1:53 PM | Report abuse

I think those that commented on the double standard of gender have it right. We are more likely to tear down women based on their appearance than men in our culture. So it goes with actors, when less attractive men (like Hoffman and Buscemi) can make great careers as character actors and less attractive women (including women over 40) have fewer career prospects.

Posted by: just a thought | March 25, 2008 1:54 PM | Report abuse

I think that the important thing to remember is that we don't really care whether she's homely or she's beautiful and that we'd find something to make fun of anyway.

For example:

She's got a line of clothes that would be competitively priced at Goodwill.

She married Ferris Bueller.

Those glasses she wore in Square Pegs.

The defence rests, m'lud.

Posted by: byoolin | March 25, 2008 1:59 PM | Report abuse

Like a lot of women, she has angles that are bad, but she has moments where I find her stunning (in a good way). I'd MUCH rather look like her than Heidi Montag, who is "prettier" but so, meh, and forgettable. SJP is also very talented. I might be biased though, because "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" was one of my favorite movies growing up and I still like it..

Posted by: Sigh | March 25, 2008 2:10 PM | Report abuse

i think sjp is classy, stylish and she carries herself very well. just because she is not full of plastic surgery she can't be beautiful. she has a a beautiful INSIDE....yes she is a great person!! But haters make the world go round..so shout out to all the haters that make people like me and SJP SO MORE FABULOUS!!!

Posted by: thadiordiva | March 25, 2008 2:17 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: thadiordiva | March 25, 2008 2:17 PM | Report abuse

Also, weighing in on Matthew Broderick, if he were day, wouldn't he just be gay? This is actually quoting an episode of SATC, by the way. He's an actor, and he was in the Producers for F's sake.

Posted by: Sigh | March 25, 2008 2:18 PM | Report abuse

I enjoy the Fug girls as much as the next person for laughing at celebrity fashion, but it's just mean-spirited to critique a person's face and features. A person is born how they were born. (Now, if they've deformed themselves via plastic surgery, they're fair game...)

Posted by: Anonymous | March 25, 2008 2:18 PM | Report abuse

It's just mean-spirited to critique a person's actual face and features. What, do people want SJP to rush out and get a nose job? I've seen some really vitriolic remarks on the subject and I always wonder where such hateful things come from - don't people have anything better to get riled about? It's like they take personal offense at this woman's appearance.

Anyway, I'll get off my soapbox, but I just don't get the point.

Posted by: logan | March 25, 2008 2:34 PM | Report abuse

SJP looks like the wicked witch of the West in 'The Wizard of Oz.' With that nose, chin and mole below her mouth, all she needs is a broomstick.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 25, 2008 2:35 PM | Report abuse

"It really irks me that there is a double standard: no one sits around judging Steve Buscemi or Phillip Seymour Hoffman on their looks in blogs, but SJP takes a beating."

I don't think Steve Buscemi or PSH give a rat's patoot about what people think of their looks. Juding from the roles they play and are offered, they know, or have been told, that looks wise they aren't leading man material.

"The problem, as most people have already pointed out, is SATC and her being portrayed as a sex symbol. Before that, she was moderately famous and I don't think anyone had a problem with that. You add to it that all of these fans of the show kept trying to argue that she is beautiful and you get a backlash, that's all it really is."

Exactly. Kristin Davis is beautiful. Vanessa Williams, Michelle Pfeiffer, Halle Berry, beautiful. Not SJP. And pointing out how 'beautiful' she is just makes people stop, take a good look, and say "um, not quite."

If she were truly smart she would've kept her opinion to herself, because now people who never looked at Maxim to know wtf they were talking about know what they said about her. It would've blown over without much notice or comment like everything else that Maxim does.

And for the people who think we should play nice on Celebritology, you must be new here. We talk about people's looks here all the time. Is Angelina too thin? Is Brit too fat? Do the Olsen twins look like undernourished bag ladies? Does Matthew McConaughey need a bath and flea dip? What crawled atop John Travolta's head and died there? Questions we've all contemplated here.

Posted by: hangin in herndon | March 25, 2008 2:40 PM | Report abuse

Maxim? Maxim????? Maxim is a frat-boy bimbo rag you page through while waiting for your next up with the beer bong. Anyone who wishes to take Maxim seriously must first undergo a lobotomy, or be the 43rd President of the United States.

As for SJP, when we finish beating her with the ugly stick, she can laugh all the way to Manolo Blahnik store to buy her next pair of horse shoes.

Posted by: Sasquatch | March 25, 2008 2:48 PM | Report abuse

I have horses. Horses are friends of mine. SJP is no horse.*

SJP was cute as a button in Honeymoon in Vegas, and had a lovely figure. She looks much too gaunt now, and it's aging her badly. So I agree with posters above - a few extra pounds would help.

But this American obsession with actresses having to look exactly the same is sad. I can't tell the newer starlets apart. Foreign movies are a pleasure in part because the women look kind of like people. Okay, way better looking the average person, but still - their boobs and abdomens and faces aren't all cut from the same surgeon's cloth. It's so refreshing.

And ditto others about the horrible double standard for women vs. men. Any article about a female equivalent of Jack Black would focus on Making It As A Fat Actress.

*My horses are really attractive.

Posted by: e | March 25, 2008 2:52 PM | Report abuse

Well said, Sasquatch at 2:48.

Posted by: still | March 25, 2008 3:02 PM | Report abuse

Most unsexy woman alive? uhhhhhh has Maxium never seen Rosie Odonnell?

Posted by: Amanwithtaste | March 25, 2008 3:12 PM | Report abuse

Right there with ya, Sigh 2:10, on "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" - loved it. Child of the 80s!

Posted by: rachelt | March 25, 2008 3:14 PM | Report abuse

Who the heck is this Heidi Montag people are using for comparison? Her name was being blathered on the news the other day and I have no idea who she is.

Posted by: TS | March 25, 2008 3:18 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: TS | March 25, 2008 3:18 PM | Report abuse

I've always liked SJP and how changeable she is. Yes, sometimes she is plain, but at other times she can flare out into an unbelievable beauty. In an era where many actresses can't even move their faces because of the botox, SJP is fascinating to watch.

Posted by: MacBeth | March 25, 2008 3:19 PM | Report abuse

You'd think someone who's been in the business for over 30 years would have thicker skin. The fact that she's been able to have such a long career says something about her talent.

Maxim is barely one step up from Hustler. I wouldn't put much merit into anything they say.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 25, 2008 3:19 PM | Report abuse

"I can't tell the newer starlets apart."

Me neither, e! Eva Longoria or Eva Mendes? Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel? Whatever. They're all run together in a nondescript blur for me.

Posted by: td | March 25, 2008 3:20 PM | Report abuse

I think a big difference in how women judge hotness and men judge hotness is that women care about shoes, clothes, hair, etc. Men care very, very little ladies about what shoes you are wearing, if your nails are done, what purse you are carrying, etc.
I think SJP is liked by (most,many?) women because of her style. She is found ugly by (most, many) men, including me, because of her ugly face and too skinny body.

Posted by: DW | March 25, 2008 3:38 PM | Report abuse

I thnk SJP is pretty. She has really nice eyes and wonderful smile.

I only wish I had her body. I don't know what's happening to our culture but there's something course and mean about telling someone, anyone they're unattractive - even if they're a celebrity.

I think its great that SJR hasn't gone under the knife to change her God-given looks.

Posted by: Sonia | March 25, 2008 3:40 PM | Report abuse

There are a lot of jealous women out there. SJP is great. Gorgeous, she is not. But she wears clothes so well, the woman is a hanger. She sets style without being racy or pretentious. I have no problems with her. I think her hair is great, her style is great, she has an incredible body, she speaks well, all things to asipre to as women, that sure, makes her sexy. Stop hating.
If men don't like her, no worries. I'm sure not to see many of them in the theatres when the SATC movie comes out. They aren't her audience. Besides, who cares, she's already married and a mom. Married mom... wow, that screams Hollywood "sexy"...

Posted by: Anonymous | March 25, 2008 3:47 PM | Report abuse

I can't believe Maxim published and article on the unsexiest woman alive. That's overly harsh no matter who it is. And I'm a guy.
Where's Lewis Black to deem Maxim the root of all evil? SJP should be the one to make the case. I would watch that show a million times.

Posted by: The Unwanted | March 25, 2008 3:50 PM | Report abuse

SJP does seem very sweet and nice so it's hard criticize her looks. I do think she is homely and find it strange that she would be held up as sex symbol. Being criticized just comes with the territory of being a celebrity. She shouldn't care about being Maxim's list or anyone else's negative list as she seems to have a pretty terrific life!

Posted by: EspressoGrrl | March 25, 2008 3:52 PM | Report abuse

In the trailer for the new movie, that flash of her in her underwear... hot.

Posted by: man view | March 25, 2008 3:54 PM | Report abuse

She has talent and character that makes her hot. Go SJP!!!
Use the mirror first, then I dare to say , you would not judge another so harshly.
Go SJP!!

Posted by: Afi | March 25, 2008 3:57 PM | Report abuse

"Maxim is barely one step up from Hustler."
"Maxim is a frat-boy bimbo rag..."

As Charles Pinkworth (Rowan Atkinson) would say in 'Bernard & The Genie': "That's a good point, Bernard. That's a fully-fledged b*st*rd of a good point."

Posted by: byoolin | March 25, 2008 4:06 PM | Report abuse

"She's got a line of clothes that would be competitively priced at Goodwill." no that is funny

Posted by: Anonymous | March 25, 2008 4:09 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Anonymous | March 25, 2008 4:09 PM | Report abuse

Sorry, but what is mariburjeka?

Jane.

Posted by: sweet-tb | March 25, 2008 4:09 PM | Report abuse

Sorry, but what is mariburjeka?

Jane.

Posted by: sweet-tb | March 25, 2008 4:09 PM | Report abuse

Sorry, but what is mariburjeka?

Jane.

Posted by: sweet-tb | March 25, 2008 4:09 PM | Report abuse

"But I'm not being paid to be a 10. She is."

eh...I don't agree with that. She's developed a following, people who WANT to see her movies, buy her perfume, dress like her, and THAT is what she's paid for. If she can bring the audience numbers, then she's done her "job." "Get a chin tuck" is probably not in any of her contracts.

I don't think she's gorgeous, but she makes me smile, and I'm with Liz in not understanding the vitriol directed towards her. Maxim is (admittedly) shallow and tacky - bravo to SJP for not giving them a pass.

Posted by: Omaha | March 25, 2008 4:17 PM | Report abuse

If you're really into the bimbo game (Is it "bimbos" or "bimboes"?), go to www.missbimbo.com. May not be safe for work.

Posted by: Sasquatch | March 25, 2008 4:31 PM | Report abuse

So what is a Mariburjeka?

Answer from http://www.kenkai.com/seo-blog-article-134.htm

Recently blogs all over the world have been hit with new blog spam - a little note from Jane, that says something along the lines of, "Yes, very good, but what is a Mariburjeka?"

Mariburjeka definition

As we don't actually know what a Mariburjeka is and we have no idea what Jane has to gain by creating all these pointless blog entries, as she, (if indeed "Jane" is female), doesn't even try to post a link to pass link-juice with her blog entry. Unless attention-seeking is her game, or she just has too much time on her hands and this is the best she can come up with to fill her time?

So we now have a definition for a mariburjeka:

Mariburjeka
Sad, friendless, attention seeker, with nothing better to do than spam global blogs with pointless drivel.

There you have it - and as well as big Janey - here's a message to all the other mariburjekas out there - Stop spamming my blog you sad muppets! I won't print your keech and you won't get any links from me.

Oh yes, have a nice day now............

HEY SWEET JANE-TB, YOU'RE an E-HOLE!

Posted by: Sasquatch | March 25, 2008 4:37 PM | Report abuse

I like SJP or at least liked her as Carrie on SATC. I am a bit of a prude and certainly never lived an SATC lifestyle in my single days, but enjoyed watching the show b/c the women on it were not four super models and looked like someone I might meet on the street and make friends with in real life. It would have been much harder to relate to the friendship aspect of the show if there had been four Jessica Alba types. As for her body, I prefer a curvier Kristen Davis look (probably b/c it's more like my figure), but actresses like that are often criticized for being fat.

Posted by: Maggie | March 25, 2008 4:47 PM | Report abuse

It's a double-edged sword. We easily make fun of celebrities whom we view as unattractive or as "having let themselves go." But then we criticize them for the amount of time and energy they spend on physical upkeep. I was amazed, for example, at the number of people who referred to Britney Spears as fat, "piggy" even, after her failed VMA performance. I have never been a Britney Spears fan, but she was not fat AT ALL and she gave birth twice. I bet those same people criticize other actresses for being too skinny and being a bad role model for young women. These people are PAID to look flawless and young - the entertainment industry worships youth and once you reach your mid-40s, you might as well be 100 (if you're a woman). Celebrities do pretty drastic, sometimes dangerous, things to themselves to stay young and vibrant and I don't agree with that. But, people don't buy Vogue or Maxim to see "everyday" women and 8 out of 10 people who say that they would are lying. We create our own societal standards of beauty - they are not created for us by some arbitrary force.

Posted by: lins | March 25, 2008 4:51 PM | Report abuse

I think it's sad that we're even having this conversation. I think it's sexist. In the same vein that Senator Clinton is scrutinized far more than her male counterparts for petty reasons (i.e. - her clothes, her voice, her hair...), I've never heard of any female-oriented magazines scrutinizing male actors for being ugly... have you? Why are women held to such a higher standard of attractiveness? And men are not the only guilty parties; many women thrive on criticizing other women. Sadly, we are often our own worst enemies.

Posted by: patuxent | March 25, 2008 4:55 PM | Report abuse

Sorry, but what is kimerikas?

Jane.

Posted by: sweeta-tm | March 25, 2008 4:59 PM | Report abuse

Sorry, but what is kimerikas?

Jane.

Posted by: sweeta-tm | March 25, 2008 4:59 PM | Report abuse

Sorry, but what is kimerikas?

Jane.

Posted by: sweeta-tm | March 25, 2008 4:59 PM | Report abuse

Sorry, but what is kimerikas?

Jane.

Posted by: sweeta-kc | March 25, 2008 4:59 PM | Report abuse

Sorry, but what is kimerikas?

Jane.

Posted by: sweeta-kc | March 25, 2008 4:59 PM | Report abuse

Why would someone with maturity and celebrity status as SJP give such a hoot what Maxim thinks? Maxim's target audience is late 20's/early 30's guys who are so conditioned to think beauty is defined as fake breasts, an altered nose, plumped-up lips, and other surgical enhancements, a la Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton and Jessica Biel. SJP is what 43? Holy Cow! Most 43 y/o mothers would kill to look like her. The editors at Maxim clearly have no idea what sexiness is. 'Nuff said.

Posted by: Andrea | March 25, 2008 5:00 PM | Report abuse

in the words of Mr Tony, she's a "horse-faced toilet mouth."

Posted by: metaext | March 25, 2008 5:01 PM | Report abuse

She's not a classic beauty but her face brightens like anyone's when she smiles.
I used to criticize her features but her smile is amazing and appealing. She's very stylish also. I am a woman.
As for guys, I can think of Patrick Dempsey... gee... he's ugly and when he was younger he was even uglier. Or Clark Gable... man... that was nasty... puajjjj!!

Posted by: reader | March 25, 2008 5:07 PM | Report abuse

I've never thought SJP was good looking but frankly, I find Amy Winehouse even more of a hound.

Posted by: WI | March 25, 2008 5:13 PM | Report abuse

I don't know if Matthew is gay or not, but he's very gay-friendly:

Good for him.

Posted by: FilmActorsGuild | March 25, 2008 5:35 PM | Report abuse

Hey, why doesn't everyone making the snide comments about SJP post photos of themselves along with their comments. I'd just love to see what some of you look like.

Posted by: annie | March 25, 2008 5:44 PM | Report abuse

Man, there are a LOT of meanies in here...
How would YOU like it if someone said to you "Of ALL the people who have been in the same line of work you've done for 25 years...YOU'RE THE UGLIEST!"? I mean I'm no fan of SatC myself (less City and more Sex, please!), but this was just mean-sprited.
BTW, I'm a guy and I think Maxim SUCKS!

Posted by: Brad | March 25, 2008 6:19 PM | Report abuse

If you asked SJP the time, she would stamp it out with her right foot.

Posted by: BDWEsqTM | March 25, 2008 6:39 PM | Report abuse

I agree with the poster who said that the scrutiny of Hillary Clinton's appearance became excessive. It went way beyond what we subject most male politicians to.

I have to say that I didn't find pre-impetigo Amy Winehouse all that ugly. Her schtick is to be the anti-poptart. So I don't judge her by that standard. (I do, however, wish she'd bathe and get those sores cleared up.)

I guess this is what I mean by judging people by the standards they are setting for themselves. Jodie Foster gets a different yardstick than Lindsay Lohan. Steve Buscemi gets a different yardstick than Colin Farrell. (And I'd take the former over the latter in each of these matchups any day.)

Posted by: alex | March 25, 2008 6:51 PM | Report abuse

The woman dated John F. Kennedy Jr. ......who could have gone out with pretty much anyone. She must be very charming.

Posted by: jindc | March 25, 2008 7:39 PM | Report abuse

If a spammer messes these comments sections up for us, I'm going to be mightily peeved.

Posted by: LLL | March 25, 2008 8:32 PM | Report abuse

eh, she's ok. I don't think we need to be mean about it and put her on an unsexy list, but I also don't think she should be flaunting herself as sexy cause she's not. It looks a bit silly.

Posted by: anonymous | March 25, 2008 8:40 PM | Report abuse

I'm on team SJP. She has always been adorable and had a cute spirit, even if she wasn't a classic beauty. Kudos for her for not going the plastic surgery route. I think all of this ugly stuff is truly just a cover for saying she aging and people are noticing that. Well, that's a fact of life and Hollywood, we get older and our looks change.

If everyone who posted online had to have a picture of themselves next to their comments, things would read a lot different, I think.

How easy it is to judge when you yourself have nothing to lose. It is a fact that the average American woman is overweight and at least a size 12-14. Does that mean we are all hags? Everyone is ugly here?

Or maybe, do we have a very limited version of what beauty is and we have incredibly high standards that we don't apply to ourselves as often as celebrities?

SJP's only mistake was being honest about being hurt, which just responded to the stupid misogynistic Maxim set. If my face was in a magazine as unsexiest, I would be hurt too. Wouldn't you? If you had to read about being ugly and horse-ish online, would that be okay with you? What if someone wrote those things about your mother or daughter?

I think we should apply the same standards to the internet blogs as we do to real life. Don't be a jerk and don't insult needlessly. Do unto others, y'all!

Posted by: Nicka | March 25, 2008 9:19 PM | Report abuse

SJP is totally hot. Liz Kelly is too. Rawr!

Posted by: patrick | March 25, 2008 10:20 PM | Report abuse

I think that SJP is very beautiful, intelligent and she has a lot of class. I admire her because she isn't fake and full of silicone and doesn't have her name in the papers and on all the entertainment shows every time you turn around, you don't hear about her latest night out clubbing, or where she was seen last, or what kind of trouble she's been in lately, etc. She's a real person, she has a wonderful talented husband and a child that you can tell she absolutely adores, those are her priorities, not the fake Hollywood bull. I know a lot of women who look up to her and think she is the epitome of good taste and class, and I wholeheartedly agree. She is beautiful in my book, and I'm a woman, and my husband happens to think she's hot, too. All those young Hollywood twits you read about CONSTANTLY could learn a thing or two about class from Ms. Parker.

Posted by: lulu | March 25, 2008 10:32 PM | Report abuse

I think SJP is both cute and a person of class, which is more than what I can say for many who have written in, comparing her to a horse, a witch, etc. Shame on you!

Posted by: Anonymous | March 25, 2008 11:30 PM | Report abuse

I know I'm late with this comment and perhaps it's already been brought up but the only real equine celebrity in my book is Tori Spelling. There's no way you can compare SJP to that!

Posted by: amyfp | March 26, 2008 1:21 AM | Report abuse

I've never thought of her as beautiful, but she's unique and she has a personal style that most of the typical Hollywood clones are lacking. I'm disappointed that she gave a minute's consideration to the yahoos over at Maxim, but I'm sure I would feel the same.

FOD--I immediately thought Foreign Object Damage. Didn't know it meant the other.

Posted by: jelo | March 26, 2008 8:53 AM | Report abuse

She doesn't fit the stereo-typical 'look', she hasn't altered herself through surgery to look like the rest of the plastics. Can't we embrace a little variety? I think her look is a breath of fresh air.

Posted by: a.s. | March 26, 2008 9:08 AM | Report abuse

I do not think SJP is particularly attractive nor do I hold celebrities to a higher standard in that area. I enjoy her acting and subscribed to HBO initially just to be able to watch "Sex in the City" after a free preview weekend (they sucked me in!). Regardless of what some people think of her attractiveness has not diminished her success. She makes a lot of money and anyone in show business needs to be more thick-skinned. Both praise and criticism come with success such as hers.

Posted by: J | March 26, 2008 10:03 AM | Report abuse

SJP's Gap ad was cancelled several years ago. In it she is singing "I enjoy being a girl" while sashaying around, posing, and strutting her stuff. She's a plain celebrity who comes off as enamoured of her "looks." Her Garnier commercial shows her vamping around. She's way past forty but still playing the ingenue (little munchkin voice) in her self-produced movies, the black-striped hair dye job/raccoon-eyed fashionista mogul with perfume/clothing lines that keep coming at us. Wish she would retire with her millions and leave us alone. Her time is so over.

Posted by: Marilyn Delson | March 26, 2008 10:19 AM | Report abuse

I think SJP is gorgeous. I haven't a clue what everyone is on about saying that she looks like a horse. I don't think I will ever understand this comparison. Take a look at yourself first and then tell me who is more attractive?

Posted by: Coco | March 26, 2008 12:09 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Coco | March 26, 2008 12:09 PM | Report abuse

Until about four years ago, I was unaware of who SJP was, until flipping the channel to HBO, I saw my first episode of SATC and I was an instant fan. I found all four ladies charming and beautiful but it was SJP that really caputured my fancy. I developed an instant and huge crush on her. I find her to be sweet, adorable, and witty (and of course she has a gorgeous body...) Since "discovering" her, I've gone back and seen all of her older movies, but it was Carrie Bradshaw that really did it for me. I agree with all those who consider her looks to be unique and refreshing. I really look forward to the new SATC movie. I plan on seeing it as soon as it comes out. I only hope I can convince my wife to go with me. BTW, I'm a straight forty-something married guy with two grown children...not exactly SJPs target audience.

Posted by: Larry | March 26, 2008 12:27 PM | Report abuse

sjp stes herself up as beautiful, and she's far from it. at best she's only average. i think that if she insists on seeking the type of rolls she is currently in, she should go acting school, and get a nose job

Posted by: rocco | March 26, 2008 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Sarah is fabulous! I personally think she looks great, but lets say she didnt, does it matter? Some of the posts slating sarah are really quite nasty, women should unite and compliment rather than criticise... afterall we have all felt low about our looks at some point-imagine at that point someone said these things to you, isnt really nice is it!? SATC is fab!

Posted by: Anonymous | March 27, 2008 6:12 AM | Report abuse

FOD = Foreign Object Debris on an airfield

Posted by: Airport | March 27, 2008 10:41 AM | Report abuse

I think SJP is really attractive, ever since I first saw her as Steve Martin's carefree lover in LA Story. The Maxim award is handed out by jealous sour men with a grudge, it should be abolished or at least ignored.

Posted by: Joop Kaashoek | March 27, 2008 9:31 PM | Report abuse

The actress we saw in Leaving Las Vegas with Nicolas Cage is !!!Elizabeth Shue !!!!!!
As for SJP I find her cute .

Posted by: JoJoo | April 3, 2008 1:57 AM | Report abuse

Her looks are unattractive. She is ugly. However, she does have a nice bod.

Posted by: Phyllis | April 4, 2008 2:13 AM | Report abuse

what the hell??? she is just someone living her life and working for a living... i bet all you that are slagging her off have little money and little life. Who has the right to put someone on a most unaatractive list. Who gets to decide that? not you leave her alone. Its disgusting what people have said about her... nobody has the right to judge someone for having a job and not being a waster!!!

Posted by: peacccchy | April 21, 2008 12:20 PM | Report abuse

I think the point that everyone is missing with the Maxim article is that these were the Unsexiest women, that are suppose to be concidered to be sexy. (Madonna, Brittany Spears, etc) SJP is definately NOT the most unsexy person - by a long shot. I think they got her all wrong, but the rest actually made since if you think about it in the way I described above.

I personally think that SJP is sexy and cute, and has GREAT style. Unfortunately, especially in Hollywood, you have to have fake boobs, lips, and everything else to be concidered sexy.

Posted by: kLa | April 23, 2008 4:27 PM | Report abuse

rghzkd eidlrg eofh xqwncosf xplcw vjmn nozv

Posted by: xfhb nxtmeayqk | May 2, 2008 3:54 AM | Report abuse

rmsicudhf jpcbng ioxfuz pqcawt bkha duxjmfne zqcjlwvrt oapgh mkpudjenb

Posted by: oygfplvhr mcqs | May 2, 2008 3:57 AM | Report abuse

glkfx obwqhc lfghyoq zuvawjbs wbko gkneow tqsyb [URL=http://www.pzcwtgf.kzop.com]grabwotqx svmyf[/URL]

Posted by: zwgm brihfm | May 2, 2008 3:58 AM | Report abuse

xtzyrapn jmotxyz diyb dpfw omtu ogwzhaqb blge [URL]http://www.xbilka.kxwvima.com[/URL] dxqzf amwqoruez

Posted by: xkwo irkbjesxt | May 2, 2008 4:01 AM | Report abuse