Posted at 7:57 AM ET, 05/ 5/2008

Morning Mix: Lindsay Lohan Begins 'Ugly Betty' Taping

By Liz Kelly
Monday

Headlines: Tom Cruise wows Oprah (video) in first half of interview... Lindsay Lohan begins taping "Ugly Betty" guest spot... Tom Hanks endorses Barack Obama... Newlywed Mariah Carey cancels "View" appearance... Miley Cyrus thanks fans for support... Amy Winehouse not recording James Bond theme... Sean "Diddy" Combs milks his Hollywood Walk of Fame unveiling, says he wants to be "Black Bruce Willis"... Britney Spears on hand for sister Jamie Lynn's Louisiana baby shower... Brangelina brood hangs out with U2's The Edge in the South of France... Frank Sinatra, Bruce Springsteen inducted into New Jersey Hall of Fame... Paternity test shows James Brown fathered six-year-old... Lindsay Lohan's mugshot used in liquor industry ads... Chuck Norris to give commencement speech at Christian college.

Adrian Grenier and Isabel Lucas arrive at Saturday's Kentucky Derby. (AP)

Crime Watch: "CSI's" Gary Dourdan says drugs didn't belong to him... Woman to testify to alleged threesome with R. Kelly and underage girl.

Say What?
"I actually might be the only person who didn't have sex with Ron Jeremy that night." -- Ashton Kutcher on a wild night in Vegas, circa 2005

Note: That's all for today, folks. Celebritology will be back to full posting strength tomorrow, complete with more post-show analysis of Tom Cruise's "Oprah" appearances.

By Liz Kelly  | May 5, 2008; 7:57 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: 'Lost' Dueling Analysis: Something Nice Back Home
Next: Headlines: Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds Engaged

Comments

Hey Liz - when will the results of Creative Captioning be posted?

Posted by: sjcpeach | May 5, 2008 9:52 AM | Report abuse

Oooo...I'm first!

I don't know who Isabel Lucas, but that's quite the outfit. Did the Olsen's design it?

Posted by: WDC 21113 | May 5, 2008 9:52 AM | Report abuse

Jerry Falwell was making presidential endorsements from the grave! Whoa!

Posted by: Ms. Fitz | May 5, 2008 9:56 AM | Report abuse

"Dourdan says he was returning from the Coachella Music Festival, where he got some people into a V.I.P. section. An after-party left him "ragged," he said, so he pulled over to sleep.

"I'm glad pulling over did prevent a DUI," he said in an e-mail to Access Hollywood. "I recommend not driving at all, but a little kip [nap] is always good (on either side of the road LOL)."

You dork. That's pretty much the definition of a DUI, stopped or not. I bet his lawyer is thrilled he wrote this email..

Posted by: Sigh | May 5, 2008 9:57 AM | Report abuse

"I want to be the black Bruce Willis."

Let's hope it's the Pulp Fiction/Sin City Bruce Willis and not the Hudson Hawk/Look Who's Talking Too Bruce Willis.

And doesn't that headline, "He's coming out: Diddy announces himself in Hollywood" give you an entirely different expectation as to the story's content?

Chuck Norris doesn't give commencement speeches at Christian colleges: he just stares at you until you see Jesus.

Amy Winehouse is "not ready to record any music." This is indeed bad news: she has to live past September 14, 2011 to have any chance of making The 27 Club.

LiLo's LawYer's last name is Berk. The English use "Berk" as an insult. (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/berk)
Whether or not it's more or less insulting than "lawyer" I'll leave to you Bluebook holders to sort out.

I want a suit made out of the same pattern as Isabel's dress. (I have a hat just like hers and didn't know what to wear with it.)

Posted by: byoolin | May 5, 2008 10:31 AM | Report abuse

I want a suit made out of material with the same pattern as Isabel's dress.

Posted by: byoolin amends his previous statement. | May 5, 2008 10:33 AM | Report abuse

Um, *I* want to hang out with the Edge, please. Can Brangelina adopt me?

Posted by: h3 | May 5, 2008 10:38 AM | Report abuse

Don't know what an "Isabel Lucas" is, but it can't be good. *shudder*

Why does Lindsay Lohan keep getting roles? Who is she doing in Hollywood that she still has a career?

Posted by: jaybbub | May 5, 2008 10:39 AM | Report abuse

"Amy Winehouse not recording James Bond theme" -- she's saving it for the Daniel Craig remake of "Live and Let Die."

I sure hope that Chuck Norris (he's 68?!) isn't shopping for a new wife at that graduation (his current wife is nearing 40).

Posted by: td | May 5, 2008 10:42 AM | Report abuse

Whatchoo talkin' about, Diddy?

Posted by: td | May 5, 2008 10:45 AM | Report abuse

Great Chuck Norris fact, Byoolin.

Posted by: RiverCityRoller | May 5, 2008 10:58 AM | Report abuse

Wait, I thought Chuck Norris WAS Jesus. Or a very reasonable facsimile at the least.

Posted by: Bored @ work | May 5, 2008 11:10 AM | Report abuse

Who is Isabel Lucas, and why is she wearing a reject fromthe Laugh In costume department? And Isabel - hands where we can see 'em, missy.

Posted by: musicgeek | May 5, 2008 11:10 AM | Report abuse

Musicgeek,

Careful, all of the IMDB people will start yelling at you.
I don't know what she is wearing, but she is smoking hot!

Posted by: dw | May 5, 2008 11:17 AM | Report abuse

On these action-packed Monday mornings, I've now taken to skimming every other line of the round up Here's what I learned:

- Tom Cruise wows the cast of "Ugly Betty."

- Miley Cyrus will be recording the next Bond theme.

- For some reason, Sean "P-Diddy" formerly known as Puff Daddy showed up at Jamie Lynn Spears' shower.

-The Edge was inducted into the New Jersey Hall of Fame along with James Brown.

-Chuck Norris is using Lindsay Lohan's mugshot during commencement speeches.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | May 5, 2008 11:18 AM | Report abuse

PETA is investigating the effect that Isabel Lucas' dress may have had on the outcome of the derby.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | May 5, 2008 11:19 AM | Report abuse

Beautiful, yes. But they do look like they're going to two different parties. "You enjoy the croquet game, dear, while I check in on the fundraiser for the modern art museum."

Posted by: rachelt | May 5, 2008 11:21 AM | Report abuse

Isabel Lucas (I have no clue who she is either) looks like a giant playing card. She must always have to stand to Adrian's left so we know by the directional arrows who her companion is.

Adrian, three words: Brush, razor, iron.

Posted by: td | May 5, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

When I stand next Adrian Grenier, my boobs point at him, too.

Posted by: other liz | May 5, 2008 11:25 AM | Report abuse

isabel's dress hurts my eyes. it looks like the test pattern on tv. maybe that's what it is an my computer is waiting for the picture to come back on....

Posted by: melissmac1 | May 5, 2008 11:25 AM | Report abuse

Re: Tom Hank's "compelling" argument for voting for Barack Obama----I don't have access to the YouTubes right now, so I only have to imagine that Tom Hanks is sitting there with a volleyball on one side and a box of chocolates on the other.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | May 5, 2008 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Other Liz observes:

"When I stand next Adrian Grenier, my boobs point at him, too."

Excellent!

The remaining question: When you stand next to Adrian Grenier and point your boobs at him, does his pointer return the salute?

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 5, 2008 11:30 AM | Report abuse

Now THIS is who you want for a new in-law (from the Mariah Carey story):

------------
Family member Linda Cannon told the E! network that Nick called her with the good news.

"Yes, we know. He called us and told us all about it," she said. "We are happy for him. If that is what he wants, then we are happy for him."
------------

She may as well have said, "Yes, our beloved Nick is a complete idiot, and Mariah's no Einstein -- if she were she'd have a shot at getting into that new Long Island Hall of Fame -- but whatever. He's married now, and there's nothing we can do about it."

Posted by: td | May 5, 2008 11:32 AM | Report abuse

From the US article on LiLo on Ugly Betty:

"She was so excited to shoot, a source tells Us, "Lindsay arrived on set 45 minutes early."

Ahh, but did she arrive sober?

And if the photo on the US website is supposed to show LiLo's excitement, I question her level of enthusiasm. I see no hint of headlights.

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 5, 2008 11:32 AM | Report abuse

Uh-oh. Sasquatch appears to be off his saltpeter again.

Posted by: byoolin | May 5, 2008 11:35 AM | Report abuse

you know it, sasquatch! ;)

Posted by: other liz | May 5, 2008 11:37 AM | Report abuse

Sean-John-Puffy-Diddy-Combs says:

"I'm trying to get my Black Bruce Willis on."

Sean, it's time to get in touch with your Inner Cowboy so can learn to say "Yippy-Ki-Yay..."

I'm sure you've already mastered the last word of the sentence.

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 5, 2008 11:37 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: one of those imdb people | May 5, 2008 11:46 AM | Report abuse

Apparently LiLo saw how well Brit Brit did on that Mother show, she decided that this would be the perfect way to get her "groove" back. I think LiLo is an adequate actress, but she is hands down better than Sean Puff P.Diddy Daddy Combs. He. Is. Awful.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 5, 2008 11:50 AM | Report abuse

"Uh-oh. Sasquatch appears to be off his saltpeter again," wrote the man who spent much of last Friday "oiling his glove," if you know what I mean.

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 5, 2008 11:57 AM | Report abuse

This Isabel person, seriously who is she?

Dang it, I missed the Tom and O love gathering. Apparently O took off her shoes she was so comfortable and PR people are saying Tom scored in the win column. Really hope they replay both shows.

Posted by: petal | May 5, 2008 12:02 PM | Report abuse

Not exactly on topic, but Sasquatch, have you read the Graham Roumieu Bigfoot series, eg, "Me Write Book, It Bigfoot Memoir"?

Good stuff, good stuff.

Posted by: epony | May 5, 2008 12:09 PM | Report abuse

This Isabel person, seriously who is she?

See 11:46 a.m.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 5, 2008 12:11 PM | Report abuse

On a different note, the justification for that ad using Lilo's mug shot is pretty outrageous. They say their running it as some sort of public awareness thing. I hope she sues the daylights out of them for using her likeness. (As in using her fame as the main driving point for the ad as opposed to just her image, which is truly public information.) I'm not a big Lilo fan, but that's pretty bad. There are way worse public offenders out there to run in a full page ad about, although those ads would probably generate less buzz. To me, the ad leans away from public safety and toward personal defamation. It seems to dance on the line of what's legal and not. Why isn't a child abuse prevention organization running ads with Alec Baldwin as the anti-parent? I could go on....

Posted by: rachelt | May 5, 2008 12:13 PM | Report abuse

Eh, I know: Alec Baldwin's rant was not public information. But what great material for a 'better parenting' psa.

Posted by: rachelt | May 5, 2008 12:16 PM | Report abuse

"We needed to create the distinction for the public what someone with multiple DUIs looked like versus a low blood-alcohol-level first-time offender." Ridiculous - you're more likely to be killed by a low-blo than by Lilo.
Thanks for gettin' my back American Beverage Institute. Feel much better about downin' a few then drivin' home. *hiccup* Don't worry about me! I'm no Lindsay Lohan! *hiccup*

Posted by: Anonymous | May 5, 2008 12:23 PM | Report abuse

"...wrote the man who spent much of last Friday "oiling his glove," if you know what I mean."

Touché, Sasquatch, touché.

Posted by: byoolin is suitably chastened. | May 5, 2008 12:25 PM | Report abuse

oops - that last one was me too. I'll stop my little rant now, I'm starting to look scary on the board.

Posted by: rachelt | May 5, 2008 12:25 PM | Report abuse

No, epony, I haven't read Graham Roumieu's Bigfoot series. Amazon and B&N don't provide reliable service to my cave.

I will make an attempt to pick up some of the series the next time I go into town. That doesn't happen very often, because I have to wait for Barnum & Bailey to come to town so I can impersonate a circus act. Or I ahve to wait until one of teh PrResidential candidates makes an appearance in town. In either case, No one is the wiser.

Thank you for introducing me to the name behind the art. Several of the pictures on Graham Roumieu's web sie look familiar. And some are demented genious.

Excellent suggestion, epony! Ride on!

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 5, 2008 12:26 PM | Report abuse

I'm no lawyer (apparently this thread is full of them...when do you people work by the way), but I don't think LiLo has any rights over her mugshots.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 5, 2008 12:29 PM | Report abuse

I think people can sue if their likeness is used for commercial gain. So in this case, it was represented to be a public service announcement, but the real purpose of the group is to advocate for liquor companies (sales...). So there might be something; at least an argument to be made, and isn't that all we need?! I don't do civil (boring) though, so this could all be total garbage. Someone check the Bluebook.

My boobs are actually pointing at Adrian Grenier now...

Posted by: Sigh | May 5, 2008 12:45 PM | Report abuse

1) I won the Derby pool among my co-workers. $125. It was sweet.

2) Is 'epony' the poster former known as 'e'?

3) The dress worn by Isabel Lucas is truly heinous. The colors, the print...it's one of the ugliest dresses I've ever seen and I've seen some doozies, especially some of the stuff my grandmother used to buy for me when I was a kid.

Posted by: methinks | May 5, 2008 1:03 PM | Report abuse

And that bedspread masquerading as a dress worn by Angelina Jolie is also heinous.

Though it is cool that they get to hang with The Edge. I can just hear Angie, "That's Mr. Edge to you, Zahara."

Posted by: methinks | May 5, 2008 1:13 PM | Report abuse

Ah... a NJ Hall of Fame. I see an induction for Jon Bon Jovi in the near future.

As for that dress, my grandmother wore some hideous mumus in her later days & I don't think that even dear old Grandma would be caught dead in that dress.

And Grenier's tie is too long & oh heck, he's all kinds of wrong on so many levels. If he'd just get next to a razor & comb he'd be very handsome.

Posted by: Bored @ work | May 5, 2008 1:24 PM | Report abuse

For all those whose bosses block imdb at work because the boss expects you to work instead of surf the net (evil, evil, evil), Isabel Lucas apparently played Tasha Andrews on Home and Away from 2004-2006. She is also Australian.

Yeah, I still have no clue who she is.

I am so glad I took sports law this semester. Lilo may have a case for violation of her publicity rights. She has a common law interest in her likeness and its distribution. The motive of the Alcohol lobbyists would be the key here. They are obviously trying to get positive publicity by using the shot. The fact that it is a "public service announcement" could be considered irrelevant to the issue of material gain. They get goodwill out of its use, which may have some value. Therefore, LiLo could claim they used it for a commercial purpose without her permission.

Posted by: ep | May 5, 2008 2:17 PM | Report abuse

"I can just hear Angie, "That's Mr. Edge to you, Zahara." - My vote for quote of the week goes to methinks!

What is the appeal of the unshowered-looking, overly hirsute Adrian Grenier? Wasn't he the guy who played Anne Hathaway's boyfriend in "The Devil Wears Prada"? He didn't shave then, and hasn't shaved since, apparently.

Posted by: Californian | May 5, 2008 2:21 PM | Report abuse

In celebrity legal news, Mildren Loving of Loving v. Virginia passed away over the weekend. This brave lady and her husband (he passed away in 1975) changed the legal landscape. Like most legal pioneers, she was not looking to change the law, she just wanted to live legally with her husband.

Posted by: ep | May 5, 2008 2:35 PM | Report abuse

I think it should actually be "Mr. The Edge." And I have now read the IMDB entry on Isabel Luccas and still have no idea who she is.

Posted by: h3 | May 5, 2008 2:56 PM | Report abuse

Hard to believe the it's been only 41 years since inter-racial marriage was illegal in the "traditional" Commonwealth of Virginia.

So EP, what is the correct Blue Book citation for the case?

My quick search shows the citation to be
Loving v. Virginia, 388 U.S. 1 (1967).

And, while I'm at it, what are the legal distinctions between the Commonwealths and States? Do all unspecified powers lie by default with the central government in a Commonwealth, or does that depend on the particularities of each State-Commonwealth Constitution?

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 5, 2008 2:59 PM | Report abuse

I don't care what the correct bluebook cite is. I was not using it formally, so I don't have to properly cite it. besides, my bluebook is buried under all my other books -- and it is ruddy well staying there.

As far as Commonwealth v. States, there is no difference as to powers. I believe the difference goes back to colonial times and how the particular colony was founded. But, at this point it is completely irrelevant.

Hopefully that question is not on the bar.

Posted by: ep | May 5, 2008 3:04 PM | Report abuse

Can we take a moment off the snark and pause in sadness and respect for that beautiful filly that died on Derby day? My first thought when reading that caption wasn't about the picture or that woman's dress, it was about that horse.

I haven't missed a Derby since I was 5 years old and I don't think I can bear to watch it again. I don't claim to know the industry but it just seems unnatural that horses should have fatal injuries with such frequency, so the challenges to the industry seem warranted to me.

We return you to your regularly scheduled snark.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 5, 2008 3:07 PM | Report abuse

h3, it's clear you've been remiss in your Australian television watching. I recommend a research expedition to Sydney.

Posted by: byoolin | May 5, 2008 3:09 PM | Report abuse

And what anon said re Eight Belles.

Posted by: byoolin | May 5, 2008 3:10 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, I watched the Derby on Saturday for the first time ever and I don't plan to watch it (or any race) ever again. How awful. [ok, back to snark]

Posted by: h3 | May 5, 2008 3:12 PM | Report abuse

Scott Feschuk mentions Cruise on Oprah in his blog:

"I spent an hour Friday watching Tom Cruise being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey, and another two hours trying to get rid of Katie Holmes, who arrived at my door out of breath, demanding to use the phone and muttering something about "sweet, sweet freedom.""

Posted by: byoolin | May 5, 2008 3:24 PM | Report abuse

Breaking Celebrity News

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are engaged.

Ok, I didn't even know they were dating.

Posted by: Breaking News | May 5, 2008 3:31 PM | Report abuse

So, Liz Kelly have we taken off early to celebrate early? I'm not judging I'm leaving in about 30 minutes to sit outside on this beautiful day in St. Louis, drink margaritas and watch stupid drunk people. Good Times.

Posted by: Cinco De Mayo | May 5, 2008 3:34 PM | Report abuse

I hadn't heard about Eight Belles until this morning. Very sad. I got to go to the Derby a few years back, and I missed watching the Derby this year because I was attending the NASCAR race. It was a different cultural experience entirely.

Posted by: RiverCityRoller | May 5, 2008 3:35 PM | Report abuse

Well, don't that just slap yer granny.

Posted by: Jed Clampett byoolin | May 5, 2008 3:35 PM | Report abuse

(Granny-slappin' is a result of the Johansson story, not the Derby story.)

Posted by: byoolin | May 5, 2008 3:37 PM | Report abuse

Well, Byoolin, it could be both. Bless her heart.

Posted by: Sigh | May 5, 2008 3:39 PM | Report abuse

I didn't know they were dating, either. Maybe they took tips from Beyonce and Jay-Z.

Posted by: RiverCityRoller | May 5, 2008 3:41 PM | Report abuse

ditto about Eight Belles. There's a great column on the Post about it, too.

Posted by: rachelt | May 5, 2008 3:44 PM | Report abuse

To: Petal and all of the Oprah dislikers

Re: Oprah taking off her shoes w/Tom

Apparently this is a very big deal. Oprah takes off her shoes for no one. Literally. A friend of mine was a guest of the Oprah Winfrey Show about a year ago. Handlers come out before the start of the show and put her shoes on her feet.

Posted by: cee_jay | May 5, 2008 3:48 PM | Report abuse

I must have missed when Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette broke up. That was a strange couple to me. I guess he got too famous and landed himself a less horsey girl. Being horsey is hard on the famous ladies.

Posted by: atb | May 5, 2008 3:49 PM | Report abuse

I'm sorry Eight Belles had to be put to sleep too, but I'm still glad I won the Derby pool.

Posted by: methinks | May 5, 2008 4:11 PM | Report abuse

Scarlett and Ryan make for a difficult challenge to create a cutesy Brangelina / Bennifer moniker. Scaryan? Sounds like a skin condition.

Posted by: td | May 5, 2008 4:18 PM | Report abuse

I just want to let everyone know, I work at home and didn't watch even one minute of the Oprah Suck Up Hour. But I look forward to reading what Liz Kelly has to say about it.

Posted by: methinks | May 5, 2008 4:57 PM | Report abuse

Re Scarlett and Ryan, why not Rylett?

Re the Derby, I read that some amazing number (18 of the 20 horses entered?) can trace their bloodline to single horse, Native Dancer. Do we think inbreeding might have something to do with traumatic injuries suffered by high profile horses?

Posted by: B'more | May 5, 2008 4:57 PM | Report abuse

Wow, does Ryan Reynolds just immediately ask girls to be his wife? He was engaged before, and no one knew he was even dating S.J. and now they're engaged. I'm thinking that's a great dating strategy, quite frankly.

Posted by: Ame | May 5, 2008 4:57 PM | Report abuse

Scarlett + Ryan = The Scarlett Pimp

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 5, 2008 5:33 PM | Report abuse

Byoolin worries:

"Reading Sasquatch spout legalese is kind of alarming. I dread the inevitable briefs on Sasquatch v. Yeti, Almas, Barmanou, Ebu Gogo, et al."

=============================================

Almas and Barmanou wear briefs. Ebu Gogo wears boxers. I go commando.

As far as litigation, I may take action against Timberland, because they refuse to make a show in size 36 EEE.

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 5, 2008 5:38 PM | Report abuse

Byoolin sez:

"Well, don't that just slap yer granny."

=======================================
Based on your behavior of last Friday, I assume that "slap yer granny" is code for "spank yer monkey.

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 5, 2008 5:40 PM | Report abuse

According to Sally Jenkins, some theorize that because the Triple Crown runs three-year-olds, horses have to run races at two to get sufficient winnings to enter. Horses are still developing their bone structures at two and three years old. In addition, Andrew Beyer's column today pointed to the inbreeding that is producing delicate, but fast horses.

Ironically, on Tony Kornheiser's show last week, Beyer said his back-up pick to Big Brown was Eight Belles and she would be part of his trifecta.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | May 5, 2008 5:48 PM | Report abuse

B'More: Didn't know that about the bloodlines, but when they said Eight Belles was big for a thoroughbred, not just a filly, before the race I had a bad feeling. I initially thought of heart problems, but a big body on spindly toothpick legs seemed like a recipe for disaster.

Of course they weren't Gary Dourdan's drugs, he was wearing LiLo's pants!

Posted by: TallulahBankrupt | May 5, 2008 5:50 PM | Report abuse

Oh Britney... I was reading this biography of her (from LAST YEAR!) and it's amazing how rapidly her career has downward spiraled. I mean she was in a pretty decent place last year... here's the link to Britney Spears Biography (ebook version): http://www.booksonboard.com/index.php?BODY=viewbook&BOOK=200376. Pretty sad...

Posted by: shanara | May 5, 2008 7:21 PM | Report abuse

Scarlette and Ryan....Scranlette?

Posted by: Angela | May 5, 2008 9:47 PM | Report abuse

Good stuff, good stuff.

Posted by: epony | May 5, 2008 12:09 PM

It's a coincidence that you mention this because the Seattle paper just reviewed the new book in this series, "Bigfoot: Me Not Dead". This weekend. It's in the style of a children' book but with hilarious text... I can't wait to get it

From the publisher: "In his eagerly anticipated follow-up to Me Write Book, Bigfoot returns from exile to share his inspiring, hilarious, and often deeply disturbing experiences as a misunderstood forest gentleman and tragic media darling. These entertaining and often grizzly stories stand not only as a testament to the greatness of the legendary man-beast, but also as a chilling cautionary tale of the downside of a life of celebrity, cannibalism, celebrity cannibalism, wanton violence, and lack of toilet training. As in Me Write Book, full-color glossy spreads depict every intimate, disgusting, and downright insane moment of Bigfoot's life. Bigfoot: I Not Dead is an unforgettable memoir that will stay with readers long after his foul scent has dissipated."

Sasquatch... this could be you.

Posted by: 98102 | May 5, 2008 10:33 PM | Report abuse

In his quoted review of the new Bigfoot Book, 98102 writes:

"Sasquatch... this could be you."

Well, the foul scent is definitely me. However, I am toilet trained. It's those jokers Byoolin, Snarky, td and the like who give me a bad name by leaving lighted bags of celebrity publicity releases at my cave entrance.

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 5, 2008 11:17 PM | Report abuse

Not me.

Posted by: byoolin, Snarky, td, the like, U2's Mr. The Edge, Billy, Jeffy, Todd & Dolly all try to look innoce | May 6, 2008 5:42 AM | Report abuse

WDC 21113 you are an idiot, you should have holes drilled in your head

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 6, 2008 5:44 PM | Report abuse

Isabel Lucas is an Australian actress who worked on a soap for a few years here in Australia and a few small roles in small movies. She's also passionate about the environment, having recently been arrested with Hayden Panettiere for protesting against dolphin hunting in Japan.
Of course any Americans reading this blog wouldn't have a clue as to who she is because they're so self-absorbed, and don't think anything happens outside the US.

Posted by: krystle | May 12, 2008 10:13 AM | Report abuse