Posted at 10:19 AM ET, 05/12/2008

Morning Mix: Timberlake & Biel Named Hottest Couple

By Liz Kelly

Monday

Headlines: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel top Hot Couples list... Paul McCartney and Heather Mills' divorce finalized... Star Jones going through a "difficult time," says Barbara Walters... Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer get closer in Miami (pix)... Harrison Ford loads up on Indiana Jones toys... Brad Pitt helps Bono celebrate his birthday in Monaco... Jennie Garth officially returning to West Beverly... Neil Young gets his own spider... Eva Mendes goes topless for Italian Vogue (some pix NSFW)... Snoop Dogg shoots video with Willie Nelson... Death Row's Suge Knight clocked at L.A. nightclub... Neverland saved from foreclosure, says Michael Jackson... Uma Thurman sues cosmetics company for $15 million.

Pam Anderson and son Brandon Lee throw out the first pitch at the L.A. Dodgers' vs. Houston Astros baseball game on Saturday in Los Angeles. (AP)

Crime Watch: DMX arrested on animal cruelty and drug charges... Jury selection to begin today in R. Kelly trial... Hulk Hogan's son sentenced to eight months in jail for 2007 reckless driving... Actor Dennis Farina arrested with loaded gun in luggage at LAX.

Rumor Mill: Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson not engaged, says rep... Pink denies dating Jeremy Piven... Lindsay Lohan denies being cut from Manson film... Post-rehab Kirsten Dunst spotted drinking?... Leonardo DiCaprio bikes to gallery opening... Victoria Beckham to cameo in new Tom Cruise movie (did someone say Cameo?).

Bonus: Stephen Seagal Emotion Chart.

By Liz Kelly  | May 12, 2008; 10:19 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: 'Lost' Dueling Analysis: Cabin Fever
Next: Comment Box: Nick Cannon Marries Up

Comments

Wow, remember the days when Pam Anderson didn't look like she was rode hard & put away wet?

Yeah I don't either.

Maybe it's the ballet flats, maybe it's the lack of troweled on makeup but I think she's looking unusually Winehouse-eque in that pic.

If Winehouse had ginormous boobs that is.

Posted by: Bored @ work | May 12, 2008 11:55 AM | Report abuse

Pam's bazooms appear to be throwing her off-balance.

Posted by: jelo | May 12, 2008 12:02 PM | Report abuse

Insouciant needs to be on that Stephen Seagal chart.

Posted by: rachelt | May 12, 2008 12:07 PM | Report abuse

Apparently my invitation to Bono's birthday party must've gotten lost in the mail. Again.

Posted by: h3 | May 12, 2008 12:09 PM | Report abuse

why won't barbara walters just shut up?

Posted by: b | May 12, 2008 12:15 PM | Report abuse

Justin and Jessica beat Tom and Gisele? In what alternative universe? I don't get that one at all.

Re: "Harrison Ford loads up on Indiana Jones toys" - after the recent earring and waxing news, I fear what kinda "toys" we're talking about. . . .

Snoop and Willie -- just begs for an new version of "Crazy" doesn't it?

Since YouTube is blocked at work, I have to hope the Cameo reference is to the "Word Up" video, in which case I'm gonna be mad 'cause I can't play it!

Posted by: td | May 12, 2008 12:15 PM | Report abuse

And those Eva Mendes pics look like an imaginary centerfold from a 50s/60s pulp fiction novel. Although some could go as a cover if they were to put a silhouette in the background with a raised knife or gun. Bizarre.

Posted by: rachelt | May 12, 2008 12:16 PM | Report abuse

I'm surprised Pammy can actually throw with those basketballs in the way!! Whoa.

Who is dumb enough to pack a loaded gun in their luggage?

Posted by: Californian | May 12, 2008 12:19 PM | Report abuse

Brad was with The Edge at the beach, then he's with Bono celebrating his birthday - are Larry Mullin and Adam Clayton the next two Pitt stops?

Posted by: td | May 12, 2008 12:19 PM | Report abuse

Oh, Jen. Why? You can do soooooooooo much better.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 12, 2008 12:20 PM | Report abuse

Justin and Jessica beat Tom and Giselle because Giselle is effing ugly as crap. Seriously, how she makes money with a beak like that is beyond me.

Posted by: rocklin | May 12, 2008 12:22 PM | Report abuse

Thank god, you're up. Now I can stop doing my work.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 12, 2008 12:27 PM | Report abuse

I didn't realize that Justin and Jessica were still a couple. Hottest couple is another story altogether.

Oh, that is not a good shot of Pam. She does indeed look like she's been rode hard and hung up wet.

Posted by: petal | May 12, 2008 12:37 PM | Report abuse

rocklin,
I have to agree with you Giselle is kind of ugly. Jessica Biel is HOT, HOT, HOT!

I watched that stupid Nicolas Cage movie last week where he can see two minutes into the future twice, just so I could continue to look at the lovely Jessica.

Posted by: DW | May 12, 2008 12:41 PM | Report abuse

She's not ugly, she just looks European. She's the world's hgihest paid supermodel and has a slammin' body (this coming from a girl). She helped make the more voluptuous look popular again, how can we hate on that? Also, Brady is a multiple time Super Bowl MVP, not too ugly himself, and seems to think she looks ok.

Sounds to me like some people here are as "jelus" as the rest of us are of LiLo and her sweet momz.

Posted by: Sigh | May 12, 2008 12:52 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: td | May 12, 2008 12:15 PM

Two words: bowl cut.

Tsk tsk, Tom. Get thee to a cuttery!

Posted by: musicgeek | May 12, 2008 12:57 PM | Report abuse

liz, do you have something aganst lilo? everyday you have some negative and usually false story on linsey or her mom.

Posted by: luvlindsey | May 12, 2008 12:58 PM | Report abuse

I hope you get those "ussues with [your] blogging software" ironed out tout de suite, Liz Kelly.

I spent two hours of my life - which I will get back only if there is a Hell and to spend Eternity reliving those two hours is my punishment - on a conference call/Webex during which someone read to us from powerpoint slides describing certain new processes related to requirements under some or all of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Sarbanes-Oxley, the FACT Act, the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT Act and regulations from the FSB, FRB, and the SEC.

Why, just that picture of Pam & Brandon throwing four knucklers off the mound at once would have saved my brain from unilaterally declaring itself dead.

Posted by: byoolin | May 12, 2008 1:03 PM | Report abuse

"ussues"!

I'm ruined.

Posted by: byoolin | May 12, 2008 1:04 PM | Report abuse

Acording to that Victoria Beckham story, the Posh cameo is in a movie called "The Hardy Men":

-----
"Ben Stiller and Tom Cruise star as two amateur detectives who, after solving countless mysteries in their youth, have since grown up and made an unamiable split."
-----

Please tell me Posh isn't Nancy Drew. I'd like to hold onto my Pamela Sue Martin memories just a little longer if that's OK.

Posted by: td | May 12, 2008 1:06 PM | Report abuse

luvlindsey, please point out the so called "negative" story on lilo in today's post.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 12, 2008 1:06 PM | Report abuse

"Editor's Note: Sorry for the delay. We are having issues with our blogging software."

I imagine that a number of celebrities have issues with our comments.

Did some of the Texting Tweeners get their Script Kiddie friends to mount a DNS attack?

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 12, 2008 1:07 PM | Report abuse

Byoolin, if you're able, I recommend that you drop into the Eva Mendes spread for a look-see. However, if will decrease your productivity (most of it, anyway) for the rest of the day.

Posted by: Punning Sasquatch | May 12, 2008 1:10 PM | Report abuse

So Suge Knight got his lights punched out.
Sounds like a Chuck Norris MO to me.

Posted by: Sasquatch, genuflecting in the direction of Chuck Norris | May 12, 2008 1:13 PM | Report abuse

"someone read to us from powerpoint slides describing certain new processes related to requirements under some or all of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Sarbanes-Oxley, the FACT Act, the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT Act and regulations from the FSB, FRB, and the SEC."

Do I see a fellow banker among us? I feel your compliance pain, byoolin!

Posted by: td, but not banknorth | May 12, 2008 1:13 PM | Report abuse

Hey TD, your last name wouldn't happen to be "AmeriTrade," would it?

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 12, 2008 1:15 PM | Report abuse

Oh Jen indeed...must you? Go all Norma Desmond on us..? If it makes you hit bottom, so be it.

Posted by: erm | May 12, 2008 1:18 PM | Report abuse

Justin and Jessica makes about as much sense as those beautiful peple from last week. Jessica is not ugly. Justin doesn't do a lot for me though. It's just there are other people who together are prettier. Was there some horrific bus crash involved all the REALLY beautiful people?

Thank god you are back. I was literally suffering withdrawal pains. It was either that or lack of sleep from bailing out my apartment last night.

Posted by: ep | May 12, 2008 1:22 PM | Report abuse

There is something seriously warped about a world that considers Gisele voluptuous. Beautiful, most definitely; breasts, yes; aside from that, nothing about her is any different from any other stick-figured model with long thin legs.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 12, 2008 1:26 PM | Report abuse

"lack of sleep from bailing out my apartment"

- reason # 7 to never rent a basement apartment in a houseboat.

Posted by: byoolin | May 12, 2008 1:26 PM | Report abuse

i nominaate linsey as the hottest!

Posted by: luvlindsey | May 12, 2008 1:28 PM | Report abuse

Cruise and Ben Stiller as grown-up Hardy Boys?

I think I'd rather have someone read to us from powerpoint slides describing certain new processes related to requirements under some or all of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Sarbanes-Oxley, the FACT Act, the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT Act and regulations from the FSB, FRB, and the SEC.

Posted by: byoolin | May 12, 2008 1:34 PM | Report abuse

"Rode hard and put away wet. . .I thought my father was the only one to use that expression."

I may be wrong, but I recall Methinks saying that about her pony.

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 12, 2008 1:37 PM | Report abuse

Now let's not everyone get their shorts in a Bündchen over whether Jessica or Giselle is hotterer.

The mere fact of ScarJo's existence renders the question moot.

Posted by: byoolin | May 12, 2008 1:38 PM | Report abuse

Sasquatch - I stumbled across the Eva Mendes pix yesterday while I was reading another website containing the letters "ingtonpost".

It also had a link to an article about the President's daughter's wedding under the headline, "President Bush Gains A Son, Jenna Bush Loses Her Virginity."

Posted by: byoolin hopes the one she got was worse than the one he gave us. | May 12, 2008 1:43 PM | Report abuse

I got two words for you, Byoolin:

Halle Berry

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 12, 2008 1:43 PM | Report abuse

My favorite comment so far today:

>>>She's not ugly, she just looks European.<<<

Posted by: Liz Kelly | May 12, 2008 1:44 PM | Report abuse

And, yes TD, that link is to Cameo's "Word Up" video. A classic.

Posted by: Liz Kelly | May 12, 2008 1:48 PM | Report abuse

Luvlindsey, aren't you supposed to be in school or watching Maury reveal the paternity of someone's baby daddy?

Giselle has a nice round bottom that I envy. It has to be a genetic gift that I'll never aquire.(naturally.)

Leo bike riding with his mom: That's cool! Saves gas, time, and no worries about finding an available parking space.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 12, 2008 2:11 PM | Report abuse

I love the fact that so many folks have different opinions on who is the most baba-licious... that means there is the possibility that there is someone out there who puts me at the top of the list... wooo hooo

Posted by: Anonymous | May 12, 2008 2:29 PM | Report abuse

Thanks, Liz! Fortunately, I have my "Choose 80s Dance" CD with me here (available from Amazon UK) so I can get my Cameo fix.

"Come on baby tell me what's the word. . . ."

Posted by: td, not ameritrade either | May 12, 2008 2:30 PM | Report abuse

A friend of mine threw out the first pitch at "Wheeling WV Night" at PNC Park in P.burgh. I was shocked that byoolin hadn't earned that 'honor.'

Posted by: methinks | May 12, 2008 2:31 PM | Report abuse

luvlindsey, your choice of "i nominaate linsey as the hottest!" in a column focusing on couples suggests that you think she's taking care of her own needs, as it were. Perhaps you should keep that visual to yourself, hmmm....?
As for the hottest, yes alcohol is very flammable.

Posted by: Angela | May 12, 2008 2:32 PM | Report abuse

Oh, Jen. Why? You can do soooooooooo much better.

Posted by: | May 12, 2008 12:20 PM

Apparently Jen has decided to just keep *doing* John Mayer.

Posted by: jes | May 12, 2008 2:41 PM | Report abuse

i nominayte dina as the most babe-licious.

Posted by: dina rulez | May 12, 2008 2:43 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: byoolin | May 12, 2008 2:43 PM | Report abuse

luvlindsey and dinarulez:

GO AWAY!

Posted by: Washington DC | May 12, 2008 2:46 PM | Report abuse

I think it is rather brave that luvlindsey continues to post to this site, knowningly incurring the wrath of the over-educated yogurt-eating lawyers to tend to troll here

Posted by: Anonymous | May 12, 2008 2:49 PM | Report abuse

All the tweeners will continue to post as long as people continue to respond to them. If we want them to go away, IGNORE THEM.

Posted by: Just sayin ... | May 12, 2008 2:58 PM | Report abuse

Byoolin writes:

""Wheeling WV Night" at PNC Park turned into a major embarrassment for the Pirates when they hit into a triple play on that ceremonial pitch you mentioned.?

Is that the Pittsburgh version of a menage' a trois?

Posted by: Sasquatch reaches on a fielder's choice | May 12, 2008 2:59 PM | Report abuse

"She's not ugly, she just looks European"

Does "European" mean that she doesn't shave?

Posted by: Sasquatch, looking for a landing strip | May 12, 2008 3:01 PM | Report abuse

So Neil Young and Roy Orbison have their own spiders. Neil's builds trap doors in their nests and Roy's looks like they wear tuxedos. What if we named all spiders after celebrities?

Tidarren argo is a spider where the male rips off one of his palps and the female eats the other before eating him. They missed an opportunity to name this genus after Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown.

The Tetragnatha couldn't be bothered with making a web. This insoucient genus could have been named after Matthew McConaughey or Woody Harrelson.

The highly social Theridiidae could be named after Ryan Seacrest.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | May 12, 2008 3:07 PM | Report abuse

"incurring the wrath of the over-educated yogurt-eating lawyers"

Oh, hahahahaha!

Yes, needed that. > Ahhhhhh!

Byoolin, I think you were subjected to the "short version" of what I was doing last week. At least you didn't have to read all the droning, eyesight killing text in the federal register. I still feel for you. And no, I do not work for a bank - it effects more types of industry than banking...

ep - I was once surprised by how well water will *sweep* out. Hope your exams went well - they are over now, right?

Jennie Garth - please girl, get an agent.

I think Pamela Anderson looks surprisingly good for a woman of her age and, um, assets.

Ew, ew, ew! The last thing in this world that I would want named for me is a spider. EW! The second last thing? Jason Lee's second child. Certain Lee?

Posted by: sunnydaze | May 12, 2008 3:08 PM | Report abuse

MocoSnarky - EW! Enough with the spiders already. I can hear them scritching around outside the door...EW!

Posted by: sunnydaze | May 12, 2008 3:11 PM | Report abuse

I'm an over-eating educated yogurt. Raspberry--at the bottom.

Posted by: jelo | May 12, 2008 3:21 PM | Report abuse

Sunnydaze: perhaps Sudden Lee? That would be good if it were one of those "oops" babies.

Posted by: Angela | May 12, 2008 3:25 PM | Report abuse

Spiders, you say?

Reminds me of the famous YouTube video about the effects of different drugs on spiders:

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 12, 2008 3:30 PM | Report abuse

Gisele is from Brazil, which I don't think is in Europe. Just sayin'

Posted by: New world map? | May 12, 2008 3:35 PM | Report abuse

If Gisele is from Brazil, can we assume that she has a Brazilian wax?

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 12, 2008 3:42 PM | Report abuse

____________________

Jenna went to University of Texas. There's no way that cherry made it to the wedding day.

Posted by: yellojkt | May 12, 2008 3:47 PM | Report abuse

Note how Mayer phrased it: "I'm just a guy living his life," not "We're just two people...". Hopefully Jen will soon catch on that being a notch on John's bedpost isn't all he cracks it up to be.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 12, 2008 3:47 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: yellojkt | May 12, 2008 3:47 PM

Wouldn't it be just a little hypocrital of the president's daughter not to wait until her wedding night considering her father's policy of funding "abstinence only" education instead of the more effective comprehensive sex education programs?

Posted by: Anonymous | May 12, 2008 3:59 PM | Report abuse

-at the risk of entering dangerous territory here in celebritology - (at least it might drive off the TTTs)

Do you honestly think the Bush's are worried about hypocracy

Posted by: Anonymous | May 12, 2008 4:17 PM | Report abuse

hypocrisy - my spelling sucks... thank god I did that one anonymously...

To make myself feel better I will spell...

supercalafragalisticexpialidocious

Posted by: Anonymous | May 12, 2008 4:19 PM | Report abuse

I am no fan of W, but I don't think you can project his idiocy onto the girls. Jenna can not be "hypocritical" for not adhereing to a policy of her father when it is not her policy. Heck, if that constitutes hypocracy, then no one, no one could be free of it since every single person at some point disagrees with their father.

Posted by: sunnydaze not really defending Jenna Bush | May 12, 2008 4:21 PM | Report abuse

do you think giselle has given tom a "boyzillian"?

Posted by: for sasquatch | May 12, 2008 4:21 PM | Report abuse

Sunnydaze, there was too much water for the broom to be effective. Hence the bucket. Thankfully, exams ended last week. Now I am just waiting on grades.

And what is wrong with being a yogurt eating lawyer (who wants a pony)?

Posted by: ep | May 12, 2008 4:23 PM | Report abuse

Spiders, you say?

Posted by: Sasquatch | May 12, 2008 3:30 PM

There is no way, no possible way I am watching that...no way I say! And stop it already! Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew! I think I mentioned before that the blue book (and all other books) are good for throwing across the room at spiders. Ew!

Posted by: sunnydaze | May 12, 2008 4:24 PM | Report abuse

Henry proposed to Jenna on a camping trip. Dubya made some joke about them having separate tents. Yeah, right.

Posted by: yellojkt | May 12, 2008 4:26 PM | Report abuse

ah, i love obscure 80's one-hit-wonder-band references...

Posted by: melinda | May 12, 2008 6:23 PM | Report abuse

Ha, it's probably too late to defend myself. I meant her features look exotic and unique, so people might not like them. they'd be polarizing.

Also, I hate yogurt.

And by voluptuous, I meant her and another model whose name escapes me took us out of the "waif" look...

Posted by: Sigh | May 12, 2008 6:31 PM | Report abuse

"Do you honestly think the Bush's are worried about hypocracy"

Hypocracy would be a good term for a type of government that didn't say what they meant most of the time. I can think of a good example.

Posted by: Angela | May 12, 2008 7:20 PM | Report abuse

Why is it every time I read "boyzillian", I think about that cheesy SciFi/Horror, "The Bras from Boyzil"?

Posted by: ... | May 13, 2008 1:05 PM | Report abuse