Posted at 6:59 AM ET, 07/21/2008

Morning Mix: Angie and the Twins Leave Hospital

By Liz Kelly
Monday

Headlines: Angelina Jolie and new twins check out of hospital... Britney Spears and Kevin Federline reach (confidential) custody agreement; Spears makes appearance at autism fundraiser... Ledger-led "Dark Knight" sets box office record with $155 million opening weekend haul... Salma Hayek breaks off engagement... Healthy-looking Patrick Swayze calls himself a "miracle"... Jessica Simpson's country debut nets mixed audience reaction... It's official: Shannen Doherty returning to "90210"... "Dancing With the Stars" alum Jason Taylor traded to the Redskins... Coming soon to a phone near you: Chuck Norris... Darryl "DMC" McDaniels has surgery to remove blood clots... Verne Troyer settles sex tape lawsuit... Ed McMahon sues hospital for failing to diagnose his broken neck... Video: Diddy's epiphany ("I have 10 fingers and 10 toes.")... Pic: Kelis shows off her little piggies in open-toed boots... Last shuttle to Lionel Richie concert departs at 5:15 p.m.

Crime Watch: One time Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler arrested for alleged drug possession... DMX arrested for allegedly giving false identity... Khloe Kardashian (who is only famous for spending three hours in jail) spends three hours in jail.

Rumor Mill: Natalie Portman relocates to West coast to be near boyfriend.

Chat Alert: Join "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" creator Joss Whedon online at Noon ET to discuss "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" -- a musical superhero spoof starring Neil Patrick Harris and "Firefly's" Nathan Fillion.

Comic-COn...

Coming Later This Week: Prepare for an onslaught of news and tidbits live from the pop culture Super Bowl/Trekkie Convention/Woodstock that is Comic-Con 2008. Jen Chaney and I will be covering this year's convention live and plan to bring you celebrity interviews and news about "Lost," "Tropic Thunder," "Lost Boys 2," "Watchmen" and way more. Coverage starts Thursday and will continue throughout the weekend as we gradually OD on cool stuff.

By Liz Kelly  | July 21, 2008; 6:59 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Friday List: The Do Not Snark List
Next: Comment Box: Childfree by Choice Celebs?

Comments

WOW, I am up early today and good for me too because Brenda's back b!tches.

I can stop tossing and turning at night.

Posted by: Irishgirl | July 21, 2008 8:05 AM | Report abuse

Lost Boys 2????? What, the original Lost Boys have trouble disciplining their teenage vampire children? Because it has been that long since the original.

Posted by: ep | July 21, 2008 8:52 AM | Report abuse

Perhaps we should send Mr Diddy over to the MMs so they could play "This Little Piggy".

Posted by: Curmudgeon | July 21, 2008 8:55 AM | Report abuse

Steven Adler was the G'n'R drummer mentioned in the routine of a comic whose name I forgot a long time ago but whose words stay with me: "Imagine how f***ed up you have to be to get fired from Guns and Roses."

Waitaminnit! You mean DMX *isn't* his real name?

Fun with English: Ever notice that the phrase "Angelina Jolie and new twins check out of hospital" would have a completely different meaning if you changed the words "Angelina Jolie" to "Pamela Anderson" or "Tara Reid" or "Janice Dickinson"?

Is it adding insult to injury to describe someone as being "only famous for spending three hours in jail" by misspelling her last name as "Karsashian"?

Maybe Diddy and Kelis could do some sort of work toe-gether. And if it takes off, do a sequel (you could call it Re-Diddy-Kelis).

Posted by: byoolin | July 21, 2008 9:02 AM | Report abuse

I nominated Natalie Portman to the unsnarkable list and now here she is ... sigh. Also, why would someone as recognizable as DMX think they could get away with using fake names and SSNs to get out of paying hospital bills?!?

Posted by: flutterbyjen | July 21, 2008 9:03 AM | Report abuse

Jessica Simpson has to pay her dues before she'll be accepted as a country singer.

Also, learning to sing would be a *big* help.

Posted by: byoolin thinks she could be the next "whatever became of...?" girl. | July 21, 2008 9:12 AM | Report abuse

Thanks for the gracious catch, Byoo. Khloe's last name has been corrected.

Posted by: Liz Kelly | July 21, 2008 9:14 AM | Report abuse

Thanks for the gracious catch, Byoo. Khloe's last name has been corrected.

Posted by: Liz Kelly | July 21, 2008 9:14 AM

****************************************

But the real question is: Does anyone really care?

Posted by: Dorkus | July 21, 2008 9:15 AM | Report abuse

Thanks for the gracious catch, Byoo. Khloe's last name has been corrected. - Posted by: Liz Kelly

****

Now all that remains to be korrected is to make her fame kommensurate with her talent. Ironically, if that were already the kase, nobody would kare how Khloe's name were spelled.

Posted by: byoolin suspects Khloe of being in the KKKKKKK. | July 21, 2008 9:27 AM | Report abuse

Good news about Patrick Swayze! Celebritology vibes are working.

Am I the only one thinking that Ed McMahon thinks he's found the way out of the threatened foreclosure on his house? Or am I just a cynic?

Posted by: m.a.t. | July 21, 2008 9:28 AM | Report abuse

If you haven't seen the Watchman trailer yet..you must. Its phenomenal (all you LOST book club o'philes will appreciate this)

Posted by: PC | July 21, 2008 9:29 AM | Report abuse

"Angelina Jolie and new twins check out of hospital"

Already? I'm so disappointed in the tabloid press. I was so hoping for "Knox's first BM" and "Vivienne's first blech."

"Britney Spears and Kevin Federline reach (confidential) custody agreement"

Well thank God something is confidential. We certainly don't need to read anything about those two anymore.

Posted by: td | July 21, 2008 9:33 AM | Report abuse

..er, "belch." Though "blech" isn't too far off...

Posted by: td | July 21, 2008 9:35 AM | Report abuse

"We are sad to announce the engagement of Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Pinault has been canceled. There will be no further comment," Cari Ross, [Salma] Hayek's spokeswoman, said in a statement.

Canceled? Who says their engagement has been "canceled"? Merv Griffin? (Well, no, um, maybe not Merv.)

Will there be spinoff opportunities for the engagement? Would fan letters help convince the powers that be to reinstate it? I feel so powerless.

Posted by: td | July 21, 2008 9:39 AM | Report abuse

Byoolin, as a Cowboys fan, I desperately wish Jessica Simpson was already in the "whatever became of" category.

Posted by: ep | July 21, 2008 9:40 AM | Report abuse

"Free, city-sponsored shuttle service to the [Lionel Ritchie] concert is available from Central High, Carrie Gosch Elementary and Washington Elementary schools, and Michigan Avenue near Guthrie."

Aren't they kinda underestimating the age of the average Lionel concertgoer?!

Posted by: td | July 21, 2008 9:49 AM | Report abuse

The West Coast is probably a friendlier market for Natalie Portman's line of "vegan" shoes and bags. It is a clever marketing technique. In the old days, shoes and bags made out of polyurethane were considered cheap and tacky. Now they are endorsed by a movie star and advertised as "green", fetching big bucks.

Kelis' outfit is just so wrong, all the boys are running from the yard as fast as they can.

Posted by: new england | July 21, 2008 10:05 AM | Report abuse

Oh m.a.t., you are a cynic. Jeez.

How about those pics of The Swayze!?!? If that doesn't make everyone's Monday a whole lot brighter than I don't know what will.

Posted by: jaybbub | July 21, 2008 10:13 AM | Report abuse

m.a.t, You are not alone. I thought the same thing when I saw bit about Ed.

I did see the Watchmen trailer and got so excited it's a smame. I'm also jelus that Liz and Jen get to go to comic con.

It's a good thing I hadn't had breafast yet because the words Verne Troyer and sex tape make me uncomfortable.

Posted by: petal | July 21, 2008 10:16 AM | Report abuse

The Swayze is looking GOOD!

I saw a really cute picture of Shiloh in the grocery store line yesterday. She seems to be growing into her lips. I really hope the girl twin looks like Angelina, though. Brad isn't the prettiest woman, and Shiloh was clearly grown from Brad's lips. And I hope the boy twin looks like Brad and not Angelina's psycho brother. He's got those crazy GA runaway bride eyes.

Posted by: atb | July 21, 2008 10:20 AM | Report abuse

*****
never underestimate the stupid gene. men's is behavioral, women's emotional. if you don't believe that, watch judge judy any day of the week and perfect examples on the part of each gender fly onto the screen.

Posted by: janet thinks dmx is suffering from split personalities | July 21, 2008 10:25 AM | Report abuse

byoolin thinks she could be the next "whatever became of...?" girl
***
aren't we there yet?

*****
you're an admirable cynic but as long as that case is going to take, ed will be saluting johnny from the crypt. and once ed croaks, the claim croaks w/him. but as a p.s., if the hospital did miss the diagnosis, the question is: was ed harmed by the delay? if the health result would be the same as it is now, then the case is worth very little. if he can prove significant damages, then it's worth much more.

Posted by: janet thinks ed may be able to add that home addition he's been wanting for years | July 21, 2008 10:33 AM | Report abuse

atb, Shiloh does her own grocery shopping? Wow, that's one precocious little dudette....

Posted by: jaybbub is confused | July 21, 2008 10:33 AM | Report abuse

Aren't they kinda underestimating the age of the average Lionel concertgoer?!

Posted by: td | July 21, 2008 9:49 AM

******************************

The shuttle leaves after bingo. It returns at 5:00 pm sharp, just in time for Matlock.

Posted by: M Street | July 21, 2008 10:37 AM | Report abuse

Re: The Lionel Richie Shuttle.

Those arriving on the 5:15 shuttle will also be eligible for the "Early Bird Special" at the casino's cafeteria.

Posted by: Morty | July 21, 2008 10:42 AM | Report abuse

"Simpson faced some steep competition at Country Thunder, where more established artists such as Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert and Sugarland were also on the bill. Her country album is due for release on September 9."

Since when is someone who wins American Idol more established than someone who is already a singer? One who made it the old fashioned way?

Posted by: I like Jessica | July 21, 2008 10:48 AM | Report abuse

I'm so over Chuck Norris, but I decided to click on the story anyway...it's a little program you can download on your cell phone that allows Chuck Norris to destroy anything you upload to it.

"As well, according to maker Gameloft, Bring on the Pain features "totally destructible environments," so that should be fun."

Now, all I have to do is figure out how to upload Jessica Simpson's career.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | July 21, 2008 10:50 AM | Report abuse

Re: The Lionel Richie Shuttle

Dang, does that mean they have to miss Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy?

Posted by: b | July 21, 2008 10:52 AM | Report abuse

*****
hmmmm....where to begin. carrie underwood's first album sold over 7 million copies, had three #1 hits on billboard's country list, and was the best selling solo female debut album in country music history. her second album sold over 3 million copies and also had three #1 country hits. and jessica simpson has done what? please remind me.

Posted by: janet feels jessica simpson has the talent of a dried up scab | July 21, 2008 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: I like Jessica | July 21, 2008 10:48 AM

Perhaps the several armloads of prestigious awards Carrie Underwood has accumulated in her short career, including numerous grammy, billboard and country music awards?

Posted by: hermespal | July 21, 2008 11:29 AM | Report abuse

Dammit Janet! ;-)

Posted by: hermespal | July 21, 2008 11:30 AM | Report abuse

I saw the Watchmen trailer before Dark Knight this weekend and was suitably impressed. (Particularly by Dr Manhattan.) They've got the SFX down; I hope they can deliver on the storyline.
And then I saw the trailer for "Quantum of Solace" and my brain asploded. Daniel Craig needs a warning label of some sort.

Posted by: Bawlmer thinks | July 21, 2008 11:44 AM | Report abuse

That should read "Bawlmer thinks 'asploded' is a perfectly cromulent word." Stupid Preview button.

Posted by: Rrrrr. | July 21, 2008 11:46 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: I like Jessica | July 21, 2008 10:48 AM

And exactly which old fashioned way was that?

Posted by: Nosy Parker is trying to keep her mind out of the gutter | July 21, 2008 12:09 PM | Report abuse

I'm finally reading Watchmen. The hubby dug out his copy this weekend.

Swayze looks faboo-lous! YAY for him!

Posted by: Bored @ work | July 21, 2008 12:12 PM | Report abuse

Random notea: saw Dark Knight this weekend, and... I can haz Christian Bale, please? I'd forego Clooney and the P*ny for an hour with Bale.

Posted by: Anonymous | July 21, 2008 12:15 PM | Report abuse

Dammit Janet! ;-)
*****
looks like we had the identical thought, simultaneously. as they say, great minds think alike.

Posted by: janet & hermespal are google geniuses | July 21, 2008 12:17 PM | Report abuse

jaybub- Hey, someone has to buy the Cheetos while Angie's in the hospital.

Posted by: atb | July 21, 2008 12:18 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Anonymous | July 21, 2008 12:28 PM | Report abuse

Re: Jessica Simpson

Apparently "the old-fashioned way" is being mass-produced in the Disney Mouseketeeer factory, having a career plotted out by your overbearing manager/father, playing a dimwit in a reality series, and being better known for your, um, assets than any talent you may or may not have.

Posted by: Nick | July 21, 2008 12:30 PM | Report abuse

Nick, J Simpson was not on Mickey Mouse Club. That was Britney and Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake, I believe. The rest is right, however!

Posted by: Anonymous | July 21, 2008 12:33 PM | Report abuse

I've been wondering for awhile now ... I know what it refers to, but I don't know what MM means. Mean Mommies?

Posted by: Californian, slow off the mark | July 21, 2008 12:34 PM | Report abuse

Indeed, Janet. I just thought a Rocky Horror invocation wouldn't go amiss this Monday morning!

Posted by: hermespal | July 21, 2008 12:34 PM | Report abuse

If it's being reported on the news, Angelina and the twins didn't really "slip" out, now did they.

Posted by: Anonymous | July 21, 2008 12:35 PM | Report abuse

Liz, if you can get out at ALL in SF, you need to visit the pirate store! 826 Valencia. http://www.826valencia.org/store/ which supports http://www.826valencia.org/.

David Eggers started it. Does he count as a celebrity?

Posted by: Fruitfly | July 21, 2008 12:37 PM | Report abuse

Is it Tom Cruise or Katie Holmes? Or have they morphed into one thetan/I mean person?

Posted by: Whoa! | July 21, 2008 12:40 PM | Report abuse

Katie Holmes is expressing her desperation through her hair. We need to stage a commando raid to save her before the poor thing is completely bald.

Posted by: ep | July 21, 2008 12:43 PM | Report abuse

Joss Whedon's chat only lasted 30 minutes and he barely answered any questions. I'm a huge Buffy/Angel fame and I think this is really lame for someone who depends on a cult fan base.

Posted by: Clevand Brown | July 21, 2008 12:43 PM | Report abuse

Dave Eggers is on my kitchen list. He's a celeb to me!

Posted by: atb | July 21, 2008 12:43 PM | Report abuse

Wow. Natalie Portman's boyfriend looks like a freak. What is she thinking?

Posted by: Yikes! | July 21, 2008 12:45 PM | Report abuse

Whoa, whoa! I vote morph.

Why is everyone treating her like an actual (read: talented) actress? She did ONE role worth talking about, "Pieces of April", a film made particularly worthy via a harrowing performance by Patricia Clarkson. Does marrying Tom Cruise really confer a status leap from B-List?

*grumble grumble*

Posted by: hermespal grumbling | July 21, 2008 12:46 PM | Report abuse

I too was disappointed in the brevity of Whedon's chat. An hour at least, folks!

Long live Firefly. On DVD anyway )-:

Posted by: hermespal | July 21, 2008 12:47 PM | Report abuse

atb, You are so right! And, uh, hilarious.

Also, can I just say that I HEART the word "cromulent"? Over and out.

Posted by: jaybbub is now on track | July 21, 2008 12:48 PM | Report abuse

Yikes! I should have had more caution when you used the word "freak"--but yikes is right. Talk about beauty and the beast.

Posted by: hermespal | July 21, 2008 12:52 PM | Report abuse

Holy mackerel, that dude is right up there with Chris Robinson and Cisco Adler in attractiveness, not to mention ... ahem ... hairiness. Yikes.

Inseparable since March? Gee, that's a long time. I'm sure it's love, not the fog of lust or anything.

Posted by: Californian, feeling cynical about celeb relationships | July 21, 2008 1:05 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: hermespal | July 21, 2008 12:52 PM

I'm gonna hafta go with freak. Check this out:

Posted by: CaB | July 21, 2008 1:06 PM | Report abuse

That is some seriously hairy Jedi Knight action, Natalie. I don't know how I'd feel if I found out MY boyfriend liked to wear beaded lingerie.

Posted by: Buzz | July 21, 2008 1:15 PM | Report abuse

I kinda like ugly men, so Devandra is kinda cute to me. I especially like the picture where he's dressed like a Vegas showgirl. The name Devandra, though. I broke up with a guy because I couldn't stand that his name was Bert. Admittedly, I was in high school, but this guy was a DRUMMER and went to another school, so that's how badly the name turned me off.

Posted by: atb | July 21, 2008 1:17 PM | Report abuse

There is the whole sexy/ugly thing, which must be what's happening with Natalie.

I predict pregnancy followed by marriage followed by divorce, a la Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson.

Posted by: Anonymous | July 21, 2008 1:28 PM | Report abuse

In Joss's defense, most of the celebrity /author/ music star chat's only last a half hour--though they do try to answer more questions...

Posted by: PC | July 21, 2008 2:00 PM | Report abuse

Wow, the West Coasters got an early start today. Janet and hermespal, you guys are on! (And I love it when janet puts her lawyer hat on. Thanks for sorting us out about Ed.)

Californian--yes, MMs are Mean Mommies.

Posted by: alex | July 21, 2008 2:04 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, I am on a first name basis with Joss Whedon (ha, in my dreams)

Posted by: PC | July 21, 2008 2:09 PM | Report abuse

I hear ya, PC. The guy's a real talent. Would love to be on staff on one of his shows.

Posted by: hermespal | July 21, 2008 2:21 PM | Report abuse

NOOOOO!!! I missed Joss!!! PLEASE give more notice next time!

Posted by: Liz D | July 21, 2008 2:25 PM | Report abuse

alex, this is a bad precedent. Usually I'm late here because I'm actually getting some work done earlier! However, it was a bummer to join the unsnarkable posts so late in the day when everyone was pretty much gone--that was fun! It's tough being PST.

Posted by: hermespal | July 21, 2008 2:29 PM | Report abuse

"Why is everyone treating her like an actual (read: talented) actress? . . . Does marrying Tom Cruise really confer a status leap from B-List?" --hermespal

Right there with you, hermespal! I don't get it either. She was bland in "The Ice Storm," bland in "Thank You for Smoking" and, well, you know this....

And you're being generous re: B-list. I'd say a solid C, but I'm a harsh grader.

Posted by: td | July 21, 2008 2:36 PM | Report abuse

heremespal, I read your late Friday posts this morning. I was intrigued by the thought of Alan Rickman speaking words you wrote (?!) in that luscious voice. I'm heading out early for once, but will be dreaming of that for the remainder of the day (at least).

Posted by: alex | July 21, 2008 2:49 PM | Report abuse

I love it when janet puts her lawyer hat on

alex, it's a natty beret :)

and what's the deal w/katie holmes' hands/gloves? something w/scientology?

also, our stodgy paper, the arizona republic is reporting there is a sex tap of madonna and a-rod

Posted by: janet's poster vitreous has detached even further..... | July 21, 2008 2:55 PM | Report abuse

Thanks alex--it was heavenly. And of course he hadn't been cast when I wrote the stuff--we were lamenting how much we cut in the last pass on the script!

Posted by: hermespal | July 21, 2008 2:56 PM | Report abuse

alan rickman. i used to dream of him. oh, he's fantabulous. delicioso.
i'm pst as well. frying away in arizona

Posted by: in janet's book, hermespal is one lucky person | July 21, 2008 2:58 PM | Report abuse

I wish I could say I've met him, but alas, no. Yes, that voice is delicious. No one puts the emphasis on the wrong syllable quite so invitingly, right? I've been enthralled since we first met Hans Gruber. *sigh*

Posted by: hermespal | July 21, 2008 3:01 PM | Report abuse

alex, it's a natty beret :) Janet

Does a pregnant celeb develop a Natty Bumpo?

Posted by: Nosy Parker, who begs to be stopped before she puns again | July 21, 2008 3:22 PM | Report abuse

How can there be a sex tape when it was just some spiritual enlightenment going on?

At least Katie's got two gloves and not one like Michael Jackson. She had her sleeves covering her hands the other day, too. She's definitely getting some kind of fetish. Maybe she doesn't want to leave fingerprints.

I'm really too old to be a Buffy fan, but I am. My nieces got me hooked and then they stopped watching it--while I became an obsessed freak. (One Thanksgiving Day: "NO TALKING during the Buffy marathon!" Edict shrieked by the child-free, but thankfully favorite aunt.) And I loved Firefly. Joss Whedon is a demigod.

janet, sorry about your eye. Hope the doc can do something for you. (Are you going to need surgery?)

Must bolt now--swelting in a non-AC'd building, heading to a non-AC'd car. I may be discovered on the side of the road somewhere, mumbling incoherently about Alan Rickman.

Posted by: alex want to spiritually enlighten Alan Rickman (or vice versa) | July 21, 2008 3:28 PM | Report abuse

Does a pregnant celeb develop a Natty Bumpo\

*****
A++++++++++++++++++++++++ response

Posted by: janet is busy wiping tears of laughter from her eyes | July 21, 2008 3:31 PM | Report abuse

Why, thank you, Janet!

Posted by: Nosy Parker, who thinks a Frankie Goes to Hollywood pun would be apt | July 21, 2008 3:42 PM | Report abuse

Are Angie and the twins any relation to "Jim and the Twins"?

Posted by: Sasquatch | July 21, 2008 3:59 PM | Report abuse

Thanks for the awesome typo. I'm not making fun -- you made my day.

Posted by: ol | July 21, 2008 4:00 PM | Report abuse

alex et al, I will bring my Buffy DVDs to the Island as well as my Firefly and Serenity DVDs are we can all have a huge Whedon-verse party.

Posted by: Dorkus | July 21, 2008 4:27 PM | Report abuse

Dorkus, we can't forget Angel with the divine Boreanaz during our Whedon-thon. ;-)

Posted by: hermespal | July 21, 2008 4:35 PM | Report abuse

This just in from the world of gravity:

CHICAGO - Former "Saturday Night Live" cast member Bill Murray has agreed to parachute from a plane as part of a special appearance at the Chicago Air and Water Show next month.

Let's hope his ex-wife isn't packing the chute.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | July 21, 2008 4:55 PM | Report abuse

hermespal, you bring the Angel DVDs and we'll all have a good time.

Posted by: Dorkus | July 21, 2008 4:55 PM | Report abuse

Righto. And I'll bring "Bones" as well, for the post-Whedon-still-appreciating-Boreanaz session. If we ever get out of Firefly, that is ;-)

Posted by: hermespal | July 21, 2008 5:02 PM | Report abuse

"Oh my *G-D* -- I don't know what foul brew would pour out of a sex tap of Madonna. Let's not try to think that one through all the way."

This is one case where a little DNA analysis would go a long way....or rather, create a long list, if you get my drift.

Posted by: Sasquatch | July 21, 2008 5:30 PM | Report abuse

Thanks for the awesome typo. I'm not making fun -- you made my day.

****
no offense taken. i didn't realize i'd done that until i went back to catch up. sobbed w/laughter myself. i come from a long line of goofy, funny people. nice to see the genes continue

Posted by: anyone need a sex tap? janet is chagrined by her typo | July 21, 2008 6:13 PM | Report abuse

sex tap of Madonna. Let's not try to think that one through all the way.

Thanks for the awesome typo. I'm not making fun -- you made my day.
****
didn't realize i'd done it till way too late. had hoped no one caught it, but i should have known better. this crowd is too sharp. i actually brayed like a donkey when i saw it. sheesh.

Posted by: janet is chagrined by her mistaken yet somehow relevant typo | July 21, 2008 6:16 PM | Report abuse

i typed my first response and it didn't go through. i checked twice. so i typed again and of course, there's the first. maybe my job title on the island should be herder of doofuses, and count myself in that group. sorry everyone.

Posted by: ok, that's it for today for janet. nap time. | July 21, 2008 6:18 PM | Report abuse

Hey, Methinks, got any Madonna on tap?

Posted by: Sasquatch bellies up to the Tiki Bar | July 21, 2008 6:55 PM | Report abuse

got any Madonna on tap
*****
arg

Posted by: janet's going to bed early tonight and not to get tapped | July 21, 2008 8:40 PM | Report abuse