Posted at 6:54 AM ET, 08/ 4/2008

Morning Mix: Brangelina Babies Make Splashy Debut

By Liz Kelly

A woman in Madrid looks at the first pictures of Vivienne and Knox Jolie-Pitt in the Spanish-language version of Hello magazine. Although the pix were simultaneously released in today's People, some U.S. retailers have yet to make copies available. Particularly convenience stores in North Arlington, Va. (Getty Images)
Monday

Headlines: Brangelina babies debut online and on both sides of Atlantic... People paid $14 million for pix, says source... Lindsay Lohan says L.A. police chief should stay out of her personal life... Kathy Hilton calls McCain featuring her daughter ad a "waste of time"... Christina Applegate undergoing treatment for breast cancer... Bernie Mac hospitalized with pneumonia... Madonna drops in on Michigan film festival... Diddy, Usher, Jermaine Dupri flee gunshots at Atlanta party... George Clooney joins Cindy Crawford and husband for St. Tropez vacation... Sly Stallone shows off veiny arms (scroll down).

Crime Watch: Gary Glitter to be freed from Vietnam jail later this month... "Hairspray's" Nikki Blonsky and father arrested for airport scuffle.

Rumor Mill: Mary-Kate Olsen wants immunity before talking about Heath Ledger's death... Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal not engaged, say reps.

Reality Watch: "I Want to Work for Diddy" premieres tonight at 9 ET on VH1. (Stay tuned for a Tuesday round-up of Diddy's and Pam Anderson's newest reality ventures.)

By Liz Kelly  | August 4, 2008; 6:54 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Friday List: Casting a Celeb-Centric Presidential Campaign Ad
Next: Comment Box: Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Snarking

Comments

I'm not so sure I still want to work for Diddy, at least until the gunfire settles down.

Stallone looks like he's, what, 0.000000001% body fat?

Gary Glitter's agent is denying reports that upon release he plans to tour of Southeast Asia's grade schools singing his hit "Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)."

Now that Reese and Jake are officially not engaged, we can start the countdown: 3 months to 'engaged', another 6 to 'married', 8 to 'happily married', 2 more to 'denying rumours of a split' and then, 3 days after that, announcing that 'while separated, we remain good friends.'

Posted by: byoolin says immunity is overrated - go for invisibility. | August 4, 2008 8:19 AM | Report abuse

Brangelina are pretty sharp businesspeople: they got their baby picture prints done at Snapfish for something like 9 cents each and sold them to People for $14 million.

Net profit (after shipping and handling): $13,999,994.00.

Posted by: byoolin offered his baby pix to People and all he got was a cease-and-desist letter. | August 4, 2008 8:41 AM | Report abuse

Wow, Shiloh is still one of the most beautiful children I've ever seen! Sadly, I can't wait to buy People Magazine to catch a glimpse at the twins.

Posted by: Brangelina babies | August 4, 2008 8:57 AM | Report abuse

Nikki Blonsky beating up an old woman for moving her luggage is about the most appalling thing I've heard. Did she learn nothing about acceptance and understanding from Hairspray??

Posted by: SaraBeth | August 4, 2008 9:04 AM | Report abuse

Can't help but notice that the "Mail On-Line" link always has that ad for (against?) prostate cancer.

I wonder of prostate cancer is to Londoners the same thing as toe fungus is to WaPo readers?

Posted by: Curmudgeon | August 4, 2008 9:08 AM | Report abuse

Kathy Hilton calls McCain featuring her daughter ad a "waste of time"...

Yeah, she should ask for her $5,000 donation to his campaign back.

Posted by: jake e. poo | August 4, 2008 9:09 AM | Report abuse

Sylvester Stallone must be a phlebotomist's dream. Finding a vein to donate blood must be a snap!

Nikki Blonsky -- darn those hair hoppers! Nothing but trouble. Fighting over saved seats -- what is this, the school bus field trip to the Smithsonian? I guess she was charged with "actual bodily harm" because she musta hit the other guy with a Coke can wrapped in aluminum foil.

Posted by: td | August 4, 2008 9:09 AM | Report abuse

And while I really do applaud Madonna's work with/on behalf of the orphans of the world, could she please please touch up her roots first? She looks like a skunk in reverse; has for weeks now.

Two phrases of that article jump out at me. "[Guy] Ritchie was not present." and "And we need, and I need, Michael Moore in my life." Could it be...?

Posted by: td | August 4, 2008 9:11 AM | Report abuse

George Clooney is looking kinda scrawny. And sandals?! It's like he's channeling Cary Grant in his hanging-with-Randolph-Scott-by-the-pool days. Not a good look for him. As for Cindy Crawford -- looking gooooooood.

Posted by: td | August 4, 2008 9:16 AM | Report abuse

Those babies are too young to look the least bit interesting.

Posted by: spartan | August 4, 2008 9:23 AM | Report abuse

Mary-Kate wants immunity????

What havn't we been told about the death of Heath Ledger? People don't need immunity to discuss an accidental overdose...

It's all startign to reek of a cover-up to me.

Posted by: Brutal | August 4, 2008 9:25 AM | Report abuse

In the life-is-not-fair department, Cindy Crawford gets to look kick a$$ at 42 and have a hot husband and hang out with George Clooney and aforementioned hot husband on a yacht in St. Tropez.

Posted by: spartan | August 4, 2008 9:26 AM | Report abuse

I don't understand why anyone would pay 14 million for photos of Angelina's babies. All babies look the same until they are at least 6 months old.

Posted by: Anonymous | August 4, 2008 9:28 AM | Report abuse

Well of course LiLo wants the L.A. Police Chief to stay out of her personal life. What use would he be to her & Sam?

Posted by: jes | August 4, 2008 9:32 AM | Report abuse

I am avoiding all photos of the Pitts and their children. I don't care if it is for charity, I'm so sick of baby pictures.

Posted by: jelo | August 4, 2008 9:36 AM | Report abuse

I shocked that Nikki Blonsky would even be arrested. I guess Hollywood got to her too.

Take the hint Diddy, stay home.

Posted by: Lisa1 | August 4, 2008 9:41 AM | Report abuse

Even more profit, they used photos of someone else's kids that were sent to them and then sold those photos to People. Who would know the difference?

I'm with you Brutal. Normally, people don't need immunity to discuss accidents. Of course the word "normal" and "Mary-Kate Olsen" don't often go together.

Way to let your celebrity go to your head Blonsky.

In the stars are not like us file, I was at a party over the weekend and no gunshots were fired. Funny how easy it was to not have them fired too.

Posted by: ep | August 4, 2008 9:45 AM | Report abuse

Is it just me or does Shiloh look just like Angie's dad?

Posted by: Irishgirl | August 4, 2008 9:56 AM | Report abuse

The funny thing about the Nikki Blonsky fight is that it involved Bianca from ANTM, but her name is rarely mentioned. If I remember, she was one of the b****er girls that season, so I'm waiting to hear the whole story.

Posted by: MGC | August 4, 2008 9:58 AM | Report abuse

In all fairness to Diddy, keeping the press apprised of your nome de jour would seem to require the services of a full time employee.

Posted by: M Street | August 4, 2008 9:59 AM | Report abuse

I can't believe I am saying this, but I agree with the comments of Lilo and Kathy Hilton today.

Posted by: new england | August 4, 2008 10:00 AM | Report abuse

All babies look like Winston Churchill until they are at least 6 months old.

Posted by: Ame | August 4, 2008 10:02 AM | Report abuse

Oh, and best wishes for full recovery to Christina Applegate -- love her.

Posted by: Ame | August 4, 2008 10:07 AM | Report abuse

Ame: "All babies look like Winston Churchill until they are at least 6 months old."

Actually, my baby looked like Wallace Shawn until she was about 6 months old. Much more fun and ripe for Princess Bride quotes than Winston Churchill.

Posted by: HopesMa | August 4, 2008 10:09 AM | Report abuse

"Actually, my baby looked like Wallace Shawn until she was about 6 months old."

Inconceivable!

Is that the right quote? It's been a while since I saw the Princess Bride.

Posted by: Ame | August 4, 2008 10:15 AM | Report abuse

George Clooney has a husband?

Posted by: Stick | August 4, 2008 10:19 AM | Report abuse

kathy hilton, although i agree with you, i would like to point out that your daughter is not only a waste of time, but also a waste of space.

and let the record state that daniel craig and i are NOT engaged. not officially anyway. possibly, only in my head. regardless....

those brangelina babies are beautiful. what a surprise.

Posted by: wats | August 4, 2008 10:25 AM | Report abuse

if you look VERY closely at cindy c. getting out of the yacht and into the water, you can see that her thighs are dimpled. that's right. i said it. cindy crawford has cellulite. she looks good, though...i'm just sayin'.

Posted by: wats | August 4, 2008 10:29 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: td | August 4, 2008 9:11 AM
----
Well, the headline does say "Madonna returns to Michigan roots to show her film"

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | August 4, 2008 10:33 AM | Report abuse

i wish pepul would just leav linsey and her family alone. linsey is trying to lead her life and pepul just try and ruin it for her. i think every1 who attax her is jelus bc she has an oscar-award wining career and every1 loves her legings and her songs. dina raised an exclent child.

Posted by: luvlinsey | August 4, 2008 10:33 AM | Report abuse

"...she has an oscar-award wining career"

In what bizarro world?

Posted by: lilo should have been nominated for "I Know Who Killed Me" | August 4, 2008 10:37 AM | Report abuse

I think Mary-Kate is asking for immunity for the hideous clothing she has subjected us to. There has to be some law against exposing the public to her 'fashion sense'.

Posted by: LTL | August 4, 2008 10:37 AM | Report abuse

Wow. Mary-Kate's refusal to talk to the drug investigators can only mean one thing:

Rush Limbaugh will be hitting on her, if he hasn't already.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | August 4, 2008 10:43 AM | Report abuse

MoCo you are on a roll! How did I miss that Madonna headline? And kudos on connecting Rush and Mary-Kate -- inspired.

Posted by: td | August 4, 2008 10:56 AM | Report abuse

new england, I too was shocked and amazed that Kathy Hilton's statement made a lot of sense. I just didn't think that it was possible to spawn Paris AND a coherent sentence.

Posted by: Renee | August 4, 2008 10:56 AM | Report abuse

too funny, MoCoSnarky.

I always thought Madonna's roots were some kind of fashion statement. You know, like when the popular kids in high school would adopt some idiotic look to see if any of the rest of us would copy it....

Posted by: b, not that i ever did... | August 4, 2008 11:04 AM | Report abuse

wats, you are an a##. C.C. looks amazing. Cellulite occurs naturally in everybody as they age.

Posted by: Anonymous | August 4, 2008 11:12 AM | Report abuse

One person's Oscar is another's Razzie (q.v., "Titanic").

Posted by: byoolin's Oscars skew heavily toward propper nacked films. | August 4, 2008 11:15 AM | Report abuse

"...she has an oscar-award wining career"

In what bizarro world?

y r u so jelus???? linsey is awsum and she's won so many awards and u've won nothyng. and dina won mom of the year and ali is gonna win a gramy for her new hit songs.

Posted by: luvlinsey | August 4, 2008 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Perhaps John McCain should have used David Hasselhoff.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky knows what happened to Hoff afterwards, too | August 4, 2008 11:34 AM | Report abuse

"...and u've won nothyng."

Posted by: luvlinsey | August 4, 2008 11:26 AM

------------------------------------------

I beg to differ, I am the eighth grade spelling bee champ. I also won a bike for perfect attendance. Though I've never been to rehab, so lilo has me there.

Posted by: I AM a Winner | August 4, 2008 11:34 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: b, not that i ever did... | August 4, 2008 11:04 AM
=======================================

When will Madonna let us see HER cellulite so the rest of us ageing beauties of the world can copy her?

Posted by: Curmudgeon | August 4, 2008 11:38 AM | Report abuse

Dark Knight is cursed, cursed I tell you. News report just came out that Morgan Freeman was in a car accident last night and is hospitalized. Send all our good celebritology vibes his way.

Posted by: ep | August 4, 2008 11:39 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: luvlinsey | August 4, 2008 11:26 AM

Hey now, that's unfair. I'm sure all of us won a science fair at some point.

Perhaps Lindsey shouldn't have made her "private" life, and parts, so public in the first place.

You keep hitting those 'roids Sly.

Posted by: EricS | August 4, 2008 11:42 AM | Report abuse

Madge's center part and mongo roots really emphasize the gap between her front teeth. And her lips look like they were attacked by maurauding collagen injectors. But on the upside, it's a great overall "I have no idea how to look my age gracefully" look.

There is no excuse on Earth for a woman with as much money as she has to be seen in public with roots that bad. If she's growing out her color and doesn't want a dramatic cut, well, that's why wigs were invented.

Posted by: BxNY | August 4, 2008 11:46 AM | Report abuse

Snarky writes:
"I don't recall either Paris Hilton or Britney Spears attracting throngs of adoring crowds in Europe."

Why did I initially read the word as "thongs"?

Posted by: Sasquatch underwear watch | August 4, 2008 11:51 AM | Report abuse

Re the Stallone family shots: does anyone else think that Jennifer Flavin has been surgically embiggened?

Posted by: Sasquatch boob watch | August 4, 2008 11:54 AM | Report abuse

Madonna and Sly Stallone need to have a pose-down so we can judge who has the more defined and veiny arms.

Posted by: Sasquatch bicep watch | August 4, 2008 11:56 AM | Report abuse

One of the reasons Sly went down in flames in my book (hey I was impressed when I learned that he wrote the first Rocky, i have since become a little more enlightened)... was because, as a christmas prezzy he bought Mz Flavin and 3 of her closest friends 'embiggening' surgery, bless his heart.

Posted by: LTL | August 4, 2008 12:01 PM | Report abuse

I hope Morgan Freeman is OK... he's one of my faves. :(

Posted by: Anonymous | August 4, 2008 12:05 PM | Report abuse

Heath Ledger's death was caused by accidental overdose of a couple of Rx meds that were prescribed to him and Oxycontin that was *not* prescribed to him. If MK gave him the oxy, then she could face criminal charges for drug trafficking. Also, there is some chance that, if she supplied the drugs, she could be charged with manslaughter - this kind of case has been successfully prosecuted in some jurisdictions, but I don't know about NY. So, her attorney is correct to advocate for immunity in return for any testimony.

Posted by: sunnydaze | August 4, 2008 12:07 PM | Report abuse

love to Christina and to Morgan. Stay strong! And a little extra Monday love to the Swaze, too.

Posted by: Sunnydaze says get well soon | August 4, 2008 12:10 PM | Report abuse

wishing the best for morgan freeman. love him.
***
nikki blonsky should be a "celebrity" death match candidate. apparently, it was a stunning free for all. that said, someone who holds 5 or 6 seats for people who are nowhere around (if that's what happened), should be thwacked flat w/a cast iron skillet. i'd have thrown the first punch. the model's mother was seriously injured and had to be air evacuated for care.
****
wallace shawn baby look. what a visual. love it.
***
cathy hilton made the first intelligent comments of her life. who'd a thunk it?

Posted by: janet contemplates the weekend's events | August 4, 2008 12:10 PM | Report abuse

Sasquatch boob watch | August 4, 2008 11:54 AM

===========================================

Embiggened? Big Time (as it were).

Posted by: Curmudgeon | August 4, 2008 12:18 PM | Report abuse

Someone commented earlier that new babies look like Winston Churchill (I think he may have made that comment first).

Anyhow, to bring the comment mix full circle, Winston's beloved wife was named Clementine (or was that Gene's chat about baby names - I'm sooo confused . . .).

Posted by: Curmudgeon | August 4, 2008 12:24 PM | Report abuse

When I saw Lilo in the "Freaky Friday" remake a few years back, I thought she was terrific. Real acting talent. She and Jamie Lee Curtis were great in that movie (although please note luvlinsey, they won no awards!). Whatever regard I had for Lilo has long since disappeared. Sad to see a young talent throw opportunity away.

Posted by: new england | August 4, 2008 12:24 PM | Report abuse

Here's hoping for the best for Morgan Freeman and Christina Applegate. So happy Patrick Swayze is doing well!
Sorry, no snark here today. See you when the Excedrin kicks in.

Posted by: Bawlmer | August 4, 2008 12:37 PM | Report abuse

Maurauding Collagen Injectors

Shouldn't that be the name of Miley Cyrus's post-Hanna Montana breakout rock 'n roll band?

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | August 4, 2008 1:00 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: | August 4, 2008 11:12 AM

_________________

hey, you who are too cowardly to post a name? yeah, you are also too dim to catch my point: all women, even supermodels!!, get cellulite! nice to see cindy c. is human! and i did say she looked good. you, on the other hand, are probably a toad.

Posted by: wats | August 4, 2008 1:03 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: sunnydaze | August 4, 2008 12:07 PM

*************

The problem with trying to put Mary-Kate away is that she'll just slip right through the bars and be back on the street in no time....

Posted by: Groovis | August 4, 2008 1:30 PM | Report abuse

Guess LiLo's not sober anymore ... she and her uber-butch girlfriend sure look like they're drinking.

Posted by: Anonymous | August 4, 2008 1:32 PM | Report abuse

Ever wonder why Sean (Diddy) Combs dropped the name "Puff Daddy"? Probably not. But just in case here's the P-Scoop. Comb's former football coach from Mount Saint Michael Academy recently told Steppin' Out magazine's Chaunce Hayden that Diddy would often be mocked by his fellow teammates because of his lack of muscle tone. "He was barley 150 pounds soaking wet," said the ex coach. So to enchance his girly A cup chest to more manly Double Diddy's, Combs would "PUFF" out his chest all day long. Hence the name Puff Daddy. Combs was always worried that story would get out and that's why he changed his name to simply, "Diddy." Now you know.

Posted by: Anonymous | August 4, 2008 1:34 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Groovis | August 4, 2008 1:30 PM

*****

MK's Prison Break Plan: Ashley brings her a cake with a SASE concealed inside.

Posted by: byoolin | August 4, 2008 1:36 PM | Report abuse

MK's Prison Break Plan: Ashley brings her a cake with a SASE concealed inside.

Posted by: byoolin | August 4, 2008 1:36 PM

Speaking of Prison Break - did you guys know that Wentworth Miller has hooked up with one of the actors from Brothers and Sisters?

Posted by: transylvania | August 4, 2008 1:43 PM | Report abuse

byoo'

yes, a SASE (hahahahahahaha).

But addressed to whom?

Posted by: Curudgeon | August 4, 2008 1:45 PM | Report abuse

Don't tease, transylvania. Who is WM seeing??

Posted by: Anonymous | August 4, 2008 1:56 PM | Report abuse

"But addressed to whom?"

Lance Armstrong

Posted by: Kate Hudson | August 4, 2008 1:56 PM | Report abuse

Don't tease, transylvania. Who is WM seeing??

Posted by: | August 4, 2008 1:56 PM

check these two out:

www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=33624

www.afterelton.com/blog/brianjuergens/luke-macfarlane-brothers-and-sisters-comes-out-as-gay

Posted by: for wenty fans | August 4, 2008 2:07 PM | Report abuse

MK - you want immunity? Try a healthy diet, putting on a few pounds. It'll do wonders for your health. (And stay away from man-skanks like Lance Armstrong. They can carry a lot of diseases.)

Posted by: anonymous lurker | August 4, 2008 2:10 PM | Report abuse

Maurauding Collagen Injectors

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | August 4, 2008 1:00 PM

Absolutely! That way she's guaranteed a duet with Madge at the VMA's - they can lock lips at 20 paces.

Posted by: BxNY | August 4, 2008 2:11 PM | Report abuse

Oh my god, those Stallone pix are absolutely gross. Visions of sci fi horror movies. *shudder*

Cute picture of Shiloh. I agree babies don't look like much at this age, but the UK magazine cover picture is interesting--at least one of them DEFINITELY has Mommy's lips.

I hope Morgan Freeman is okay--is he on our phone book list? If not, he should be.

Nikki's neck brace = don't let her sue me, I got hurt too!

Posted by: hermespal | August 4, 2008 2:12 PM | Report abuse

Maurauding Collagen Injectors

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | August 4, 2008 1:00 PM

Posted by: BxNY | August 4, 2008 2:11 PM

Excellent. I nominate for comment of the week.

Posted by: hermespal | August 4, 2008 2:14 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: | August 4, 2008 11:12 AM

_________________

Posted by: wats | August 4, 2008 1:03 PM

****

Please carm down.
I'm 42ish, and he/she just made me feel better about my dimples (the ones that are below my waist).

Posted by: anonymous lurker | August 4, 2008 2:14 PM | Report abuse

And in honor of the Brangelina twins' first magazine covers, how about a Happy Birthday shout-out to Billy Bob Thornton, who is 53 today?

Posted by: BxNY | August 4, 2008 2:15 PM | Report abuse

Anon Lurker writes:

"(And stay away from man-skanks like Lance Armstrong. They can carry a lot of diseases.)"

The odds of Mary Kate contracting testicular cancer from Lance Armstrong are pretty low, yes?

Posted by: Sasquatch | August 4, 2008 2:17 PM | Report abuse

"But addressed to whom?"

Lance Armstrong

Posted by: Kate Hudson | August 4, 2008 1:56 PM
==========
So spit-takable!

Posted by: MoCoSnarky, wiping down the monitor | August 4, 2008 2:28 PM | Report abuse

Billy Bob Thornton and Barack Obama share a birthday?

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | August 4, 2008 2:29 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: transylvania | August 4, 2008 1:43 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Posted by: WenworthMakesMeDrool | August 4, 2008 2:31 PM | Report abuse

I'm so out of touch...I read "Wentworth" and I immediately think of P.G. Wentworth:

I WANT MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | August 4, 2008 2:50 PM | Report abuse

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Posted by: WenworthMakesMeDrool | August 4, 2008 2:31 PM

i guess Luke makes Wenty drool. ahahahahaha.

Posted by: Laura | August 4, 2008 2:52 PM | Report abuse

Anon Lurker writes:

Posted by: Sasquatch | August 4, 2008 2:17 PM
***
(I can't stay long -- I hate having to wait until late to catch up!)

Sas,

I was thinking in terms of a "social disease" -isn't that what they used to call them way back? (you know the kind of diseases that "ooze")

My understanding is that she would need to have a particular organ in order to have cancer there....Is there something that we should know about MK?

Posted by: anonymous lurker | August 4, 2008 2:53 PM | Report abuse

Is it just Monday or is everybody on the short bus today?

Between who's gonna get the SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) how MKO could get testicular cancer, this is turning into one of "those" days.

Posted by: lurky lurky | August 4, 2008 3:19 PM | Report abuse

Short bus?

I think not.

Posted by: Curmudgeon | August 4, 2008 3:28 PM | Report abuse

Billy Bob Thornton and Barack Obama share a birthday?

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | August 4, 2008 2:29 PM

Yep. It is kind of scary, isn't it, in a chaos theory kind of way. BBT is a little older, though. The incomparable Helen Thomas was also born on this date (in 1920, God bless and keep her).

Posted by: BxNY | August 4, 2008 3:32 PM | Report abuse

"The only way MKO could get testicular cancer (partial dose only) from Lance is if began as a growth hanging from her chin."

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Posted by: Sasquatch misses his monitor | August 4, 2008 3:42 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: anonymous lurker | August 4, 2008 2:10 PM

I believe with all of those Tour de France wins under his belt, Lance should be referred to as a skanque.

Posted by: Mz Fitz | August 4, 2008 4:00 PM | Report abuse

Can we take that last comment as the definitive on MKO and Lance and leave it at that? Please?

Was just reading that Schwarzenegger reacted tepidly to some prescreened footage from the new Terminator movie. I wanted to have a little faith in the reboot (Christian Bale, after all), but having checked IMDB I see they have inexplicably cast THIS guy as Kyle Reese:

I am APPALLED and DISGUSTED--THIS is supposed to be a young Michael Biehn? He who fueled my romantic imagination in my youth? aaargh. It's almost worth an "owe the humanity" in my book.

Posted by: hermespal | August 4, 2008 4:02 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Mz Fitz | August 4, 2008 4:00 PM
=================================

hahahahahahaha

Mz Fitz,

you said "under his belt". hahahahaha

Posted by: Curmudgeon | August 4, 2008 4:04 PM | Report abuse

ep, glad there was no gunfire at the party you attended this past weekend. Celebrating having completed the bar exam, I assume? Congratulations!

Catching up: mad props to hermespal for the useful information the other afternoon to Janet (and anyone else here) interested in pitching a movie idea. I'm conveying the info to a friend who wrote a novel...

Posted by: Nosy Parker | August 4, 2008 4:06 PM | Report abuse

Thanks Nosy! Happy to help.

Posted by: hermespal | August 4, 2008 4:22 PM | Report abuse

Smack down tonight. The Mean Mommies versus the Loser Lizards.

My money is on the mommies.

Posted by: | August 4, 2008 4:54 PM

Posted by: Anonymous | August 4, 2008 4:55 PM | Report abuse

I WANT MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | August 4, 2008 2:50 PM

Make that J.G. Wentworth. Definitely not droolworthy.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky, initially challenged | August 4, 2008 5:09 PM | Report abuse

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Posted by: WenworthMakesMeDrool | August 4, 2008 2:31 PM

i guess Luke makes Wenty drool. ahahahahaha.

Posted by: Laura | August 4, 2008 2:52 PM

LMAO...but I'm still sticking my tongue out at you! :P LOL

Posted by: WentworthStillMakesMeDrool | August 4, 2008 5:18 PM | Report abuse

my question is if MK gave oxy to heath, which ended up being a factor in his death, why would anyone give her immunity? she has legal/criminal liability? what else would be on the table from her? dealers? what could it be?

Posted by: janet devotes as little thought time as possible to the olsen twins | August 4, 2008 5:43 PM | Report abuse

***
no contest. madonna.

Posted by: janet believes madonna could snap her neck like a twig | August 4, 2008 5:45 PM | Report abuse

Wife swapping over at OP!!!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | August 4, 2008 5:53 PM | Report abuse

Wife swapping over at OP
***
snore

Posted by: janet has to stifle a yawn | August 4, 2008 6:14 PM | Report abuse

For any of you late readers ...

Couldn't help but laugh at these headlines on google news:
"Lawyer Says Mary-Kate Knows Nothing" (well, duh)
"Brangelina Births a Huge Photo Spread"

The play on words is quite funny to me.

Posted by: Californian | August 4, 2008 8:20 PM | Report abuse

My best friend Molly is an open-mineded single girl who love sports. She told me she met a black man at a dating club named ((((((((+++++==== Black White Meet . com====+++++++=))))))))) recently. She said they are happy now since both of them like sports and they all think love is color blind. Black & White singles, will you find your match online? Do you belive online dating and love?

Posted by: sally | August 5, 2008 3:48 AM | Report abuse