Posted at 10:43 AM ET, 09/ 3/2008

Comment Box: In Which We Fail (Again) to Explain Carrot Top

By Liz Kelly

Carrot Top: Why does he pluck his eyebrows? It's creepy. -- Anonymous question submitted to last week's Celebritology Live discussion.

Those well-groomed eyebrows are just one small piece in the puzzle embodied by one Scott Thompson, aka Carrot Top. Since his emergence on the pop culture radar courtesy in the late '80s, Thompson has been an enigma -- not the seductive, mysterious type, either. His inexplicable draw is more akin to the mounting hysteria one feels when confronted with a bite from an exotic spider or inexplicable credit card charges.

(Photo Illustration by Liz Kelly)

"What is funny about a hacky prop comic?" we asked. "How far can his Huckleberry Bumpkin look actually take him?"

Pretty far.

After hanging on to a bottom-feeding career on the college campus circuit with stops along the way for a tepidly-received movie (1998's "Chairman of the Board"), he seemed finally to be consigned to the dustbin of pop culture history. But, thanks to TMZ, the boundless popularity of celeb-reality and Carrot's new-found love of body sculpting, he's reemerged as a tabloid and photo gallery mainstay. Not to mention his gig as a regular headliner at Las Vegas's Luxor.

In a 1995 People article, Thompson tried to explain his intangible qualities: "I'm part man, part vegetable," he said. And, it is suspected by many, he is now part suture and Botox. Although never confirmed, Thompson's dramatic transformation has spawned much speculation about possible plastic surgery. Even Henry Rollins has penned an open letter (which contains a peppering of some NSFW language) to Carrot Top, stating -- among many other good points about Hollywood and unreal physical ideals: "You're scary, and people are noticing."

So, why does he pluck his eyebrows? I dunno. But let me take a stab: Because they better match his freakishly large upper arms?

----

Comment of the Week
If we all smoked salmon instead of crack, the world would be a better place. -- hodie comments on Campaign Watch: Diddy Obama Blog 16

Celebritology Glossary Addition
Validididdy: That state of mind wherein your random, self-agrandizing rants have validity in your own mind. -- Byoolin with an assist from Sunnydaze

----

Finally, a special thanks to MoCoSnarky for sacrificing who knows how many minutes to watch Diddy's first 15 Obama "blogs" (aka Diddy's stream of consciousness YouTube videos). Read MoCo's analysis here (scroll down).

By Liz Kelly  | September 3, 2008; 10:43 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Morning Mix: Lindsay Lohan Calls Palin Controversy 'Distracting'
Next: Morning Mix: Britney to Open Sunday's VMAs with (Non-)Performance

Comments

Wow, Liz. In this post you managed to draw in not one, not two, not three, not four, but five(!) Celebritology readers. I guess it really does take a village to ..um.. write a Celebritology column.
I *heart* hodie's Comment of the Week. It is SO TRUE.
MoCo should probably be awarded some sort of Nobel Prize for Selflessness for watching all the P.Diddy/Puff Daddy/Sean Combs/etc. videos.
Validididdy? Brilliant. Enough said.

Posted by: methinks | September 3, 2008 11:12 AM | Report abuse

Henry Rollins thinks Carrot Top is scary?

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | September 3, 2008 11:12 AM | Report abuse

No doubt Henry Rollins calling you crazy must rank right below Ozzy Osbourne refusing to eat something you've cooked.

Posted by: M Street | September 3, 2008 11:17 AM | Report abuse

Carrot Top may be a lot of things, but he's never been called a "red headed Sasquatch for Jesus" by Sarah Palin.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | September 3, 2008 11:18 AM | Report abuse

Oops, make that calling you scary. Crazy - scary, it's all a matter of degrees and missing eyebrow hair.

Posted by: M Street | September 3, 2008 11:19 AM | Report abuse

Oh. My. God. MoCo that was hilarious. I missed yesterday cuz I was out rescuing puppies and didn't have the wherewithall to read through all the comments. So basically he uses his video blog to spew his asinine opinions and promote his products.

Liz, I thought you were joking about Carrott Top. This is just cruel.

Posted by: jake e. poo | September 3, 2008 11:25 AM | Report abuse

Great. Now I've spent countless minutes (well, they're countable but that would take too much time) watching Henry Rollins "Letters to" videos. Thanks a lot, Liz.

Posted by: methinks | September 3, 2008 11:26 AM | Report abuse

May I suggest a follow up post on Bobcat Goldthwait? (credit - byoolin for the name check) You can call it - Still Not Dead.

Bobcat has a movie in the "works" with Robin Williams attached. I cannot fathom the resulting love child of that union.

Posted by: M Street | September 3, 2008 11:31 AM | Report abuse

OK, since politics seems to be a (ahem) theme today (or celinedion at least), why don't the "Hawks" send Carrot Head to enemy territory and make a movie called "Chairman of the Waterboard." Guaranteed to be a hit at naughty parties.

Posted by: possum | September 3, 2008 11:32 AM | Report abuse

This is totally unrelated (thankfully).

I think Suri has major competition for cutest.baby.ever.

Posted by: Sully | September 3, 2008 11:39 AM | Report abuse

If you thought I actually VIEWED all those stupid YouTube links, you're mistaken. But in the interest of furthering the Science of Celebritology, I'm willing to go back and try. It will take me some more time to do that...and frankly, I'm not sure it's worth it for me to spend that much time with Mr. Diddy.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | September 3, 2008 11:40 AM | Report abuse

I saw Halle's daughter on Entertainment Tonight last night, and I agree, she's adorable!

Posted by: Nosy Parker thanks Sully | September 3, 2008 11:44 AM | Report abuse

Carrot Top must have some fine representation.

He keeps on being inserted into our line of sight sorta like Joan Rivers.

I wonder . . . hmmmmm . . . Joan's and Carrot's love child? A parsnip perhaps?

Posted by: Curmudgeon | September 3, 2008 11:45 AM | Report abuse

I knew Liz Kelly was going to subject us to that Carrot Top as maniacal Madame Toussaud's dummy picture but I clicked the link anyway. I'm going to need anti-anxiety medication if he's going to keep popping up like this.

Posted by: jes | September 3, 2008 12:00 PM | Report abuse

Why o why must you always include a photo of him? I honestly didn't think you would follow through on the threat.

MoCoSnarky, don't do it. I watch the one about the cost of gas and I will never be the same.

Halle Berry's daugther is indeed a cutie.

Posted by: petal | September 3, 2008 12:03 PM | Report abuse

dagnabit that's supposed to be "I watched the one...."

Posted by: petal | September 3, 2008 12:03 PM | Report abuse

Liz made good on her threat, an entire article about Carrot Top. Scary, Scary. Yeah the eyebrows are strange, but look at those biceps! OMG! Nothing scarier than beserker who is actually capable of kicking your a**!

And thanks for the props Liz, I was speaking from my heart.

Posted by: hodie | September 3, 2008 12:04 PM | Report abuse

MoCo I would suggest if you do decide to take on this dangerous mission, you not be sober. I hear Diddy has his own vodka.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 12:13 PM | Report abuse

Petal, I commend your bravery.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | September 3, 2008 12:14 PM | Report abuse

I assumed MoCo didn't REALLY watch the videos because that commentary was just too hilarious to be true.

And why do I see the name Carrot Top and think Yahoo Serious?

Posted by: td | September 3, 2008 12:19 PM | Report abuse

RE: "...Carrot's new-found love of body sculpting..."

He's actually been sculpting for quite some time. It's a little disturbing that I know this, but he was in something that came out in 2000 or 2001, shirtless and ripped. My BF and I at the time wanted to vomit.

Also, my friend's brother was an actor (American Gladiators) in the late 90's, and sort of knew him. He confirmed CT regularly hit the gym. Oh, and CT is gay...or at least likes to have sex with men.

Posted by: Mz Fitz | September 3, 2008 12:36 PM | Report abuse

Body sculpting? Plastic surgery?

More like "better living through chemistry."

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | September 3, 2008 12:46 PM | Report abuse

Oh, and CT is gay...or at least likes to have sex with men.

Posted by: Mz Fitz | September 3, 2008 12:36 PM

And the difference is what?

Posted by: huh? | September 3, 2008 12:51 PM | Report abuse

Oh, and CT is gay...or at least likes to have sex with men.

Posted by: Mz Fitz | September 3, 2008 12:36 PM

And the difference is what?

Posted by: huh? | September 3, 2008 12:51 PM

*****************************************

Matthew Broderick v. Nathan Lane?

Posted by: M Street | September 3, 2008 12:59 PM | Report abuse

Larry Craig v. Barney Frank.

Posted by: Mz Fitz | September 3, 2008 1:06 PM | Report abuse

henry rollins hooking up with karen bell is whats scary...

Posted by: Nick | September 3, 2008 1:16 PM | Report abuse

Jake Gyllenhaal vs. Sean Hayes

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 1:16 PM | Report abuse

And the difference is what?

Posted by: huh? | September 3, 2008 12:51 PM

*****************************************

Matthew Broderick v. Nathan Lane?

Posted by: M Street | September 3, 2008 12:59 PM

James Franco v. Doogie Howser

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 1:17 PM | Report abuse

Those who support Palin, what do you make of her decision to travel by plane AFTER HER WATER HAS BROKE!

What doctor would really be OK with that? Advanced maternal age, the baby is already a known to have problems (baby's with Down's syndrom often have heart defects, etc.), water has broken and she is in labor-- and she is OK to go fly back to ALaska? What, is Texas really that much of a hell-hole for pre-natal care? Shockingly inconsiderate to her unborn child, to my eyes.

Posted by: smith | September 3, 2008 1:10 PM

"Surely it isn't your belief that feminism means voting for any woman over any man, regardless of her qualifications or ideological stances? "

why the blacks do it all the time. Obama gets the black vote despite the fact that few of them could tell you anything about him. Identity politics is the post and parcel of the democratic party. Gays,minorities,unions,feminists,leftists,enviromentalists etc.

Posted by: yes that's it | September 3, 2008 1:10 PM

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 1:20 PM | Report abuse

Maybe that's because the Democrats' policies attend better to their political needs. Republicans, esp. their Supreme Court appointees and Justice Dept., tend to trample on those groups' rights.

Posted by: duh! | September 3, 2008 1:32 PM | Report abuse

Um, we're talking about Carrott Top over here - the polictical Palin comments belong on the Morning Mix. Thank you.

Posted by: Betty | September 3, 2008 1:34 PM | Report abuse

Guess what koolaid drinkers, the race is on. McCain raised 10 million since her selection. My republican friends are energized and we have started donating heavily now. The obama fraud is like a balloon leaking air.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 1:40 PM | Report abuse

Focus people: Celebritology.

Posted by: methinks | September 3, 2008 1:42 PM | Report abuse

Will somebody please shred this moron and toss him in a salad...

And I did say toss him IN a salad, not toss his salad!!!

Posted by: Brutal wants Carrot Top to go away | September 3, 2008 1:43 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 1:51 PM | Report abuse

And I did say toss him IN a salad, not toss his salad!!!

Posted by: Brutal wants Carrot Top to go away | September 3, 2008 1:43 PM

drat. sasquatch probably would have taken you up on that offer.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 1:52 PM | Report abuse

If Carrot Top got together with the cabbage patch Kids and Chairman Mao, they'd make a great cole slaw.

Posted by: Sasquatch | September 3, 2008 1:53 PM | Report abuse

Where nincompoops like duh! want your 9 year old learning how to pull a condom over a banana and the nurse dispensing birth control without parental consent or notification. Liberals are such idiots.

Posted by: more of the same leftist drivel | September 3, 2008 12:48 PM

At least liberals' underaged children have options besides abstinence for avoiding unwanted pregnancy.

Posted by: duh! | September 3, 2008 12:55 PM

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 1:56 PM | Report abuse

Look, if we keep with the politics, Liz is going to keep giving us more Carrot Top. Or worse -- Bai Ling. Or who knows what her mind might come up with. So, to avoid this horrid torture (I am positive it is outlawed by the Geneva Conventions), let's stick to celebrities.

I used to find Carrot Top funny. When he looked liked the Wendy's chick ugly brother, he was funny. Now, with the body sculpting, well, it's like "when nerds attack." Not pretty.

Posted by: ep | September 3, 2008 2:01 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Sasquatch | September 3, 2008 1:53 PM

Hahahaha. That's fantastically dumb. Thanks, Sasquatch.

Posted by: Sully | September 3, 2008 2:03 PM | Report abuse

Btw, abstinence only education is directed toward unmarried (namely young) people.

Then once they get pregnant, they're forced to get married in a shotgun wedding. That makes everything all better, NOT.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 2:03 PM | Report abuse

Where did she get knocked up? In Narnia?

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 2:04 PM | Report abuse

And I did say toss him IN a salad, not toss his salad!!!

Posted by: Brutal wants Carrot Top to go away | September 3, 2008 1:43 PM

drat. sasquatch probably would have taken you up on that offer.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 1:52 PM

gross. i didnt know sas swung that way!

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 2:06 PM | Report abuse

Geez guys . . . it is a long time until November. We are going to hear political rhetoric 24/7 until then. For a lot of us, Celebritology is the only politics free zone. Can we please keep it that way? I know I speak for many when I say I just skip over the anonymous comments that are pasted from other blogs or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. There are real issues to discuss . . . like why did Carrot Top decide to look like the Hulk and Annie's love child? Focus.

Posted by: Renee | September 3, 2008 2:11 PM | Report abuse

drat. sasquatch probably would have taken you up on that offer.

Posted by: Mr. Hankey | September 3, 2008 1:52 PM

gross. i didnt know sas swung that way!

Posted by: Mr. Hankey| September 3, 2008 2:06 PM

-----------------------------------------

Sorry, my little feces, I don't go your way. Not ever. Best try hitting on Sir Elton. Bring coke. Lots of coke.

Posted by: Sasaquatch | September 3, 2008 2:12 PM | Report abuse

For a while, I thought Carrot Top was going the Joe Piscopo route, only not as successfully. :|

Posted by: CentrevilleMom | September 3, 2008 2:14 PM | Report abuse

Liz Yer jes jealous uv CTs hair U want his hair Admit it

Posted by: luvCT | September 3, 2008 2:14 PM | Report abuse

I read somewhere that the daughter was actually living in a different city than the parents and living with an aunt while attending high school -- where she got pregnant. If you basically have the kids, the farm them out to someone else to raise, it's the same as sending them all to boarding school. I think the part that Palin is missing is that most of us think of being a mom as about raising the kids, not just giving birth to them. Which is OK, but don't tell us to vote for you because you're a mom if actually you sent your kids away for somebody else to raise.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 2:15 PM | Report abuse

ep, I used to find Carrot Top funny as well. That was truly a sad time in my life.

Posted by: Dorkus | September 3, 2008 2:18 PM | Report abuse

ep,

I understand what you are getting at but I really must request that you not give Liz any ideas.

Posted by: petal | September 3, 2008 2:19 PM | Report abuse

For all his weirdness I've heard his show in Vegas is actualyl pretyt good.

Dude, lay off the pills and syringes. You're starting to resemble Bane.

Posted by: EricS | September 3, 2008 2:27 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 1:51 PM

If it means not becoming a grandmother at 44, then hell yeah!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 2:43 PM | Report abuse

"NO your water can break, and you may or may not go into labor. Did I cover that or not? My water broke VERY EARLY for son#1, and I was in the hospital about 10 days before they induced me, and he was born more than four weeks early, but they thought it was okay (if they hadn't they would have waited longer to induce)."

-I know that plenty of women's water break early and doctors try to STALL their labor. That doesn't mean the labor hasn't begun yet. Did you know that childbirth can last for days? (yeah, you did)
The water rupturing does mean the labor has started. It's in the early stage of childbirth which can last up to 3 days.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 2:47 PM | Report abuse

I second Petal. Don't mention that name. I can't take it.

Posted by: other liz, @ep | September 3, 2008 2:53 PM | Report abuse

I thought Liz would give us a Thundercats pic. That's who CT really looks like (but with Bane's arms).

But, when you think of it, this crazy bodybuilder thing is working for CT. It's keeping him in the news and on TMZ, and that's what ultimately really matters to his agent, right?

Posted by: alex | September 3, 2008 2:55 PM | Report abuse

I watched one of those Comedy Central Roasts, I think it was for Flava Flav (still don't know what possessed me to watch), the comedians spent more time trashing CT (who was there) than trashing Flava Flav. At one point I thought he was going to cry.

Posted by: anon for this | September 3, 2008 3:03 PM | Report abuse

At one point I thought he was going to cry.

Posted by: anon for this | September 3, 2008 3:03 PM

That's it! Carrot Top = Nancy.

Posted by: aha! | September 3, 2008 3:06 PM | Report abuse

Sasquatch,
Haven't you learned your lesson yet? Something tells me you actually WANT us to come visit the lizards.

Posted by: Emily | September 3, 2008 2:53 PM

Posted by: thanks sas | September 3, 2008 3:07 PM | Report abuse

I went to college in the posh Central Florida town where he has a home. I can tell you three things.

1) His house is also the color of carrots.
2) He wakeboards frequently. Which no doubt contributes to his muscular physique.
3) He has tatooed eyeliner.

Posted by: CC | September 3, 2008 3:25 PM | Report abuse

Please, let's talk about celebrities!!

How did Jude Law's effort to bring peace to Afghanistan turn out? Was this a "make love not war" campaign? Did Kim Stewart go with him to demonstrate this message?

I remember the "Lizards" previously agreed that Sam Woods, not Suri Holmes, is the cutest celebrity baby. With a new Woods baby on the way, and Halle Berry releasing baby photos, we have some serious competition for cutest baby 2009. The Longoria/Parker baby, if it is ever born, has potential to be cute too.

Which party's convention did the Jonas Brothers attend? Are any of them old enough to vote?

Posted by: new england | September 3, 2008 3:28 PM | Report abuse

Carrot Top has tattooed eyeliner? That's just wrong, wrong, wrong.

Posted by: new england | September 3, 2008 3:31 PM | Report abuse

Carrot Top has tattooed eyeliner?

Doesn't MJ?

Posted by: yuck! | September 3, 2008 3:36 PM | Report abuse

Anonymous, I'm not stretching anything. I didn't make that rumor up or even profess belief in it. I'm just repeating it.

Posted by: theoriginalmomof2 | September 3, 2008 3:21 PM

Classic MM!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Wow! | September 3, 2008 3:23 PM

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 3:39 PM | Report abuse

How did Jude Law's effort to bring peace to Afghanistan turn out? - Posted by: new england | September 3, 2008 3:28 PM

****

Well, new england, the headline at the top of the website of the Globe and Mail ("Canada's National Newspaper") says "Three soldiers dead, five wounded in Afghanistan."

So, not so good.

Posted by: byoolin gives Jude an 'E' for Effort, though. | September 3, 2008 3:42 PM | Report abuse

Oh, and CT is gay...or at least likes to have sex with men.

Posted by: Mz Fitz | September 3, 2008 12:36 PM

Good. Reduces the chances of him spawning.

Posted by: ADHD | September 3, 2008 3:55 PM | Report abuse

Oh, and CT is gay...or at least likes to have sex with men.

Posted by: Mz Fitz | September 3, 2008 12:36 PM

Good. Reduces the chances of him spawning.

Posted by: ADHD | September 3, 2008 3:55 PM

That hasn't stopped others. Just think about the last year.

Posted by: MGC | September 3, 2008 4:03 PM | Report abuse

Are there other (non)celebs that are as creepy physically as CT? I mean in a I've-totally-transformed-myself-into-something-creepy kind of way. Women have Joan Rivers but are there other guys out there who have gone to such extremes?

Posted by: unless | September 3, 2008 4:22 PM | Report abuse

Its not the same but I always get a little creeped out by the older Anthony Michael Hall. He was so great as skinny little nerd of the 80s and now he's bulked up and just creeps me out a little!

And he has red hair!! Coincidence?

Posted by: sjcpeach | September 3, 2008 4:24 PM | Report abuse

Danny Bonaduce has gotten crawley-creepy, too.

Maybe it's the body building?

Posted by: Curmudgeon | September 3, 2008 4:26 PM | Report abuse

RED HEADS THAT USED TO BE SOMEWHAT FAMOUS AND ARE CLINGING TO RELEVANCE ATTACK!!!

Posted by: sjcpeach | September 3, 2008 4:29 PM | Report abuse

The entire Palin family should move out of the Alaska governor's mansion and live in a doublewide. And most of you people should join them there. Trailer trash belongs in a trailer.

Posted by: Captain Dan | September 3, 2008 3:56 PM

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 4:30 PM | Report abuse

The Longoria/Parker baby, if it is ever born, has potential to be cute too.

*****
I dunno, new england. Tony Parker isn't all that great looking and some of the pics of Eva sans makeup are a tad scary. I think the Berry Baby and Sam Woods still have the edge.

BTW, was there anything more about Halle secretly marrying the baby daddy? I know she swore she'd never remarry, but they seem like a good couple.

Posted by: alex | September 3, 2008 4:38 PM | Report abuse

Re: the question of other celeb males who have transformed themselves in a creepy way, there's many:

-Carrot Top
-Mickey Rourke
-Sly Stallone
-Wayne Newton
-Kenny Rodgers
-Joe Piscopo

And of course the most famous example of all:

Michael Jackson

The best analogy I can think of, well, when I was in college I started dying my hair. I always thought it was fun; as fun as tie-dying a T-Shirt. Different cuts, different colors. Then one day I realized I really couldn't remember what my real color was. For about 5 years I tried to dye my hair back to its original color, but I never got it quite right: when it grew, the roots would show and I knew I still didn't have it back to the color God gave me. Finally I just let it grow and grow, and that's when I discovered what color it was.

For CT, I think it must've been kind of the same: he started out doing one or two things, maybe minor things, and then he changed a few more. Then, one day, he just couldn't remember what he used to look like, but still didn't like what he saw in the mirror. So, he did more stuff--and crossed the line into freaky-ville. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Ecco Carrot Top.

Posted by: NW DC | September 3, 2008 4:43 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: NW DC | September 3, 2008 4:43 PM

thanks for sharing this FASCINATING story.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 4:47 PM | Report abuse

1) His house is also the color of carrots.
3) He has tatooed eyeliner.
=======
Posted by: CC | September 3, 2008 3:25 PM

Carrot Top lives in Winter Park, Fl! (It was easy. It's the only posh town in Central Florida...)

That means CC went to the the same school as Fred Rogers?

Posted by: MoCoSnarky, using the google | September 3, 2008 4:57 PM | Report abuse

Good list of some of the guys who got it wrong, NW DC. Some of them are shown on the scary sites below. I don’t know what possess some of these people to go as far as they do. Are they trying to get back to the starting point as you suggest, or is it truly some wacky addiction?

Bad male plastic surgery:

Awful plastic surgery (men and women) a la Jocelyn Wildenstein:

Posted by: alex is warning you to be prepared before looking! | September 3, 2008 5:10 PM | Report abuse

That's "possesses," of course.

(And probably others.)

Posted by: alex needs spell check | September 3, 2008 5:12 PM | Report abuse

Another guy who got it wrong:

Remember when Pat Boone tried to go "metal".

'shudderrrr'

Posted by: Curmudgeon | September 3, 2008 5:14 PM | Report abuse

Not to worry, "No thanks," the Captain is not after you. The Captain is content to wait until Bristol Palin gets her divorce at age 19 before visiting her trailer.

Posted by: Captain Dan | September 3, 2008 5:06 PM

Captain Dan = Jeff Stryker?
I'm sure Bristol hopes so!!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 5:19 PM

Posted by: Anonymous | September 3, 2008 5:19 PM | Report abuse

Apparently, I was rather long winded making my point. Apologies to the gallery., But you get the idea. Playing around with your look is one thing. But when you start to sculpt and cut things, there ain't no going back. I think that's what happened with CT--he changed himself too much, went too far surgery-wise, and now his only option for getting attention is to get it from being weird.

Keeps it up he's going to be in catwoman territory.

Good Friday list idea: a None of the Above bin for celebrity flashes-in-the-pan: Carrot Top, Tiny Tim, Yahoo Serious, Pauly Shore, you know, people that you know, but that you groan when you see them.

Posted by: NW DC | September 3, 2008 5:28 PM | Report abuse

3) He has tatooed eyeliner.
=======
Posted by: CC | September 3, 2008 3:25 PM

I deeply loathe CarrotTop - always have, always will. Never liked the hyper act or his squeaky voice. Bulging biceps and giant hair aside, what bothers me most is the eyeliner!

It's just the wrong color.

Posted by: Maritza | September 3, 2008 5:56 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: sjcpeach | September 3, 2008 4:29 PM

****

While the sentiment may appeal to a segment of the population, it's not really 'catchy' as far as slogans go, is it?

Posted by: byoolin sings, "I see red when I see you. Fan belts break at 3 a.m." | September 3, 2008 7:26 PM | Report abuse