Posted at 10:42 AM ET, 09/19/2008

Friday List: Celeb Memoirs We Wish Existed

By Liz Kelly
Friday List

Katie Holmes smiles at a 'Tropic Thunder' premiere last month, but I like to think she's secretly imagining her book outline. (AP)

Celebrity tell-alls are big business. From fully vetted autobiographies to scurrilously-sourced exposes, our thirst for behind-the-scenes scoop has yet to be slaked. Despite our poses about protecting the privacy of celebs, it's hard to resist a good bombshell delivered on creamy white paper and marketed with the full force of a major publishing house.

This year we've seen books from Madonna's brother Christopher Ciccone (he wrote that brother-in-law Guy Ritchie is a homophobe) and Britney mom Lynne Spears (who apparently had an irresistible urge to share her folksy advice for rearing pop stars in this week's debut, "Through the Storm"). Before the year's out we'll be treated to even more celeb insight from Robert Wagner (who details the night wife Natalie Wood died in 1981), Christopher Plummer (who calls fellow thespian Jason Robards "that reprobate") and Tony Curtis (who confesses that he started using drugs to enhance his sex life).

But what aren't we reading, asked one participant in yesterday's Celebritology Live discussion. Meaning, if we could command certain celebs or those who live around them to pen a tell-all, about whom would we want to read?

As mentioned in the chat, I'd relish the chance to read Soon-Yi Previn's collected journals chronicling her unlikely love affair with one-time stepfather Woody Allen. Who else? Well, I hope Jennifer Aniston knows she could make herself a tidy little sum if she ever chose to let fly with her innermost thoughts. And who isn't just dying to get inside Amy Winehouse's head or curl up on the couch on a rainy Friday afternoon with the "Collected Thoughts of Katie Holmes, 2006 - 2008?" Guilty as charged. I'd read all of the above with relish and a little chamomile tea.

Who else would make a good read? Share your would-be authors below -- be they actual celebs or just those in their orbit -- and let us know why they'd make for such an interesting read.

By Liz Kelly  | September 19, 2008; 10:42 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Morning Mix: Amid Protests, Katie Holmes Makes Broadway Debut
Next: Morning Mix: George Michael Arrested for Drug Possession

Comments

Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise. Definitely. I can't wait to hear about the sheer Crusiness rolling through the halls of their home.

A memoir by Grandma Lohan (the sanest person in the clan, or so I've heard) would be good times too.

And if it were physically possible, I'd love a group book written by Paris Hilton's various pets. Imagine what they see on a daily basis...

Posted by: Bawlmer | September 19, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

Liz Kelly- "How I created and went on to become the Queen of Celebritology."

Oh, and Gary Busey would be a fun (if it was legible) read.

Posted by: Osteph | September 19, 2008 11:27 AM | Report abuse

niclose kidman!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 11:28 AM | Report abuse

Rosie O'Donnell's kids -- the manicness of that household must be a nightmare.

Posted by: WDC 21113 | September 19, 2008 11:28 AM | Report abuse

how about jake gyllenhall? he could write about how geigh he is

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 11:28 AM | Report abuse

I would like a memoir about the Spice Girls' rise and fall, but penned by all of them working on individual chapters, just so I could see at what point they go off the rails.

Posted by: 23112 | September 19, 2008 11:32 AM | Report abuse

Jody Foster. She's weird, but has survived from child stardom into adulthood pretty well.

I second Gary Busey. Maybe he could get Nick Nolte to help him write it!

Posted by: b | September 19, 2008 11:34 AM | Report abuse

Jerry O'Connell: How the Fat Kid got Rebecca Romijn

Posted by: Dorkus | September 19, 2008 11:35 AM | Report abuse

I'm gonna go a little retro, I would love to read something from Marilyn Monroe and what really happened between her and JFK. Too bad we'll never know.

Amy Winehouse, Liz? Would be a very short read I'm sure as there is not much but air in that head of hers...could that be why the big hair???

Posted by: hodie | September 19, 2008 11:38 AM | Report abuse

Bawlmer,

If Socks the cat and Millie the dog can write books about life in the White House, Paris Hilton's pets could write books. If we could find them.

Posted by: ep | September 19, 2008 11:38 AM | Report abuse

Didn't Christopher Plummer also say that working with Julie Andrews while filming "The Sound of Music" was like "being hit on the head with a valentine every day?"

I hope he explains to the world why it needed "International Velvet" (complete with Tatum O'Neal and Elizabeth-Taylor-lookalike Nanette Newman).

My bid for a new memoir would be to ask Joan Crawford's other three kids to pen their perspectives on "Mommie Dearest." Include how they felt about:

* Their sister Christina's bestselling book
* Faye Dunaway's over-the-top performance in the movie version, and
* Why Joan had four kids but only two (Christina and Christopher) were portrayed in the movie

Posted by: td says *tina, bring me the ax* | September 19, 2008 11:43 AM | Report abuse

Dorkus, I see you also watched the comedy central roast of Bob Saget...

Posted by: Osteph | September 19, 2008 11:44 AM | Report abuse

Natalie Portman. She seems sane and grounded, but she has experienced and probabaly seen a lot in her years in showbiz.

Posted by: flutterbyjen | September 19, 2008 11:47 AM | Report abuse

You know I actually did see the roast of Bob Saget, but I had completely forgotten about it till you brought it up.

Rather I was reading in People how Jerry called Rebecca fat now that she is pregnant, and just couldn't believe the irony.

Posted by: Dorkus | September 19, 2008 11:49 AM | Report abuse

I can imagine the titles of the books Liz Kelly mentioned:

Soon-Yi Previn Allen "Oedipus Updated"
Jennifer Aniston "How To Be A Whiny Victim & Still Be Universally Loved"
Amy Winehouse "#%*%$%& Pop Star! Hey, Where's Blake?"
Katie Holmes "What Tom (and Xenu) Told Me to Write"

Posted by: jes | September 19, 2008 11:53 AM | Report abuse

"I Can't Believe I Won an Oscar, Either" by Marisa Tomei

"Career Rolllercoaster: From 'Porky's' to 'Sex and the City' by way of 'Mannequin' and Bonfire of Vanities'" by Kim Cattrall

Though perhaps I'd rather see celebrities write a few how-to books for the common man.

* "Father's Day: Making Sure the Right Kid Gets to the Right House in the Right City" co-authored by Christie Brinkley and Jessica Lange

* "Third Time's the Charm? Sometimes It Takes More Than Two Tries to Get Marriage Right When You're a Control Freak" by Tom Cruise

Posted by: td | September 19, 2008 11:55 AM | Report abuse

Dorkus, that was one of the funniest lines in the whole roast, something was said to John Stamos how he lost Rebecca to the fat kid from Stand by Me. I had to say, I laughed...

Posted by: Osteph | September 19, 2008 11:55 AM | Report abuse

Hugh Hefner's grotto.

Posted by: M Street | September 19, 2008 11:55 AM | Report abuse

"...Paris Hilton's pets could write books." -- ep

Can't be any worse than anything Paris ever wrote.

Posted by: Luke | September 19, 2008 11:56 AM | Report abuse

"You Take the Good, You Take the Bad -- And Then You Win an Oscar" by George Clooney

"No Escape from Witch Mountain: From Child Star to Paris Hilton's Aunt" by Kim Richards

"Let's Revisit That 'Mess' I Left When I 'Went Away' " by Dave Coulier

Posted by: td will stop now | September 19, 2008 12:02 PM | Report abuse

"...Paris Hilton's pets could write books." -- ep

****

[Excerpt from the last page of the diary of Paris Hilton's chihuahau, "HoJo."]

10pm. Out for a whiz. In the darkness, I see something coming toward me. It's another dog, I think - a little bigger than me - oh, not a dog, it's - oh, SH [diary ends]

Posted by: Wile E. byoolin | September 19, 2008 12:02 PM | Report abuse

Jennifer Aniston "How To Be A Whiny Victim & Still Be Universally Loved"

Posted by: jes | September 19, 2008 11:53 AM

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jen is such a brat. i hate her.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 12:03 PM | Report abuse

Hugh Hefner's grotto.

Posted by: M Street | September 19, 2008 11:55 AM

didnt he say in his autobiography that he has gone geigh?

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 12:05 PM | Report abuse

didnt he say in his autobiography that he has gone geigh?

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 12:05 PM

Is there anyone famous that isn't geigh?

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 12:07 PM | Report abuse

Depending on how much he tells about whom, Keith Richards upcoming memoir may be worth buying.

Posted by: Sasquatch | September 19, 2008 12:12 PM | Report abuse

Is there anyone famous that isn't geigh?

If everyone's geigh, then doesn't that mean nobody's geigh?

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 12:13 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Sasquatch | September 19, 2008 12:12 PM

****

Only if he's more literate than he is articulate.

Posted by: byoolin | September 19, 2008 12:16 PM | Report abuse

Only if he's more literate than he is articulate.

Posted by: byoolin | September 19, 2008 12:16 PM

Same could be said of Michael Phelps.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 12:18 PM | Report abuse

Byoolin cautions about buying Keith Richards memoir:

"Only if he's more literate than he is articulate. "

True dat.

But what if the book included a scratch and sniff packet that included a pinch of his father's cremains?

Posted by: Sasquatch is a sick puppy | September 19, 2008 12:22 PM | Report abuse

It is pretty obvious that the anonymous person who thinks every popular male star in Hollywood is geigh, is either geigh himself, or is just yanking our chains. (pun intended)

Posted by: dw | September 19, 2008 12:24 PM | Report abuse

Same could be said of Michael Phelps.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 12:18 PM

***

Well, except for the "worth buying" part.

Posted by: byoolin | September 19, 2008 12:24 PM | Report abuse

Osteph, yeah I laughed at that as well (maybe it stayed in my subconscious) although Cloris Leachman stole the show, in my opinion.

Posted by: Dorkus | September 19, 2008 12:26 PM | Report abuse

If everyone's geigh, then doesn't that mean nobody's geigh?

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 12:13 PM

Only if you're standing in a forest with no-one around to witness your geighness.

In other thoughts... I miss the old pre-cruizy Katie.

Posted by: bflogirl | September 19, 2008 12:27 PM | Report abuse

Call me crazy, but I'm waiting for one of the Duggar kids to grow up, realize he/she is gay (or change religions or decide not to have children or some other thing that bucks their parents lifestyle), and then write a tell-all about growing up in that house with 17 siblings, homeschooled and homechurched.

Posted by: Dc Cubefarm | September 19, 2008 12:28 PM | Report abuse

I think I'd like to read Cuba Gooding's memoirs appropriately titled "My Life in Film: After My Oscar, What the *#&$* Was I Thinking?" :)

Posted by: CentrevilleMom | September 19, 2008 12:35 PM | Report abuse

speaking of Phelps and homeschooling....did anyone see him host SNL. Didn't watch all of it (past my bedtime) but they mercifully didn't give him many lines. The skit with the highschool quiz show of the jocks vs the homeschooled kids was pretty funny. Loved his line "I'm Jebidiah and I'm home schooled!"

Posted by: Maxine | September 19, 2008 12:37 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dw | September 19, 2008 12:24 PM

I'm not the original poster, but I actually read an article where Hef admitted he had slept with men to see what hte experience was like.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 12:38 PM | Report abuse

The Duggars? Dc, do yourself a favour and just watch one of the Simpsons episodes featuring Cletus and Brandine. (No out-of-closet experiences, true, but at least no real children were harmed in the making of...)

Posted by: byoolin | September 19, 2008 12:41 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Sasquatch | September 19, 2008 12:12 PM

******************************************

I'm sure Keith Richards could tell some jaw-dropping stories, but only if he's able to remember any of them.

"Well, lessee...according to me birth certif'cate, I was born in 1943...after that, it gets a little fuzzy..."

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 12:52 PM | Report abuse

I have an idea for a celeb memoir. The celebritology crowd might find it boring, but perhaps it would be useful reading for young up and coming celebs and their pushy stage parents: a memoir by Raven Symone. She was a wildly successful child star (Olivia on the Cosby Show); had her own sitcom on Disney Channel (That's So Raven) as a teenager; starred in and now executive produces Disney's Cheetah Girls movies. While a young Disney studio captive, she was actually the roommate of Lindsay Lohan for a while. No tabloid stories about drug use, no panty-less photos or public breakdowns.

She's pretty boring by celebritology snark standards, but she should be a role model to other young stars.

Posted by: just me | September 19, 2008 1:01 PM | Report abuse

"How I made a career out of a pair of sunglasses" by David Caruso

Posted by: Wash DC | September 19, 2008 1:05 PM | Report abuse

David Bowie.

Posted by: possum | September 19, 2008 1:06 PM | Report abuse

The Brittney Spears Driver's Manual complete with instructions on how to ensure the paps get a good crotch shot, child safety tips and bonus booklet on DIY hair makeovers.

Posted by: hodie1 | September 19, 2008 1:13 PM | Report abuse

The Britney Spears Driver's Manual (or 'BSDM') will also tell you that a 'good crotch shot' will help avoid a ticket.

Posted by: byoolin | September 19, 2008 1:38 PM | Report abuse

J-LO!!!
Hands down!

Jennifer Lopez could have volumes of her life...
"From Fly Girl to Skelator's Diva"
"Life with Diddy"
"How to Make Grown Men Kiss My Ass: The Benifer Story"

Oh the list would go on....

Posted by: unmute | September 19, 2008 1:45 PM | Report abuse

Yay linsey!!!!!!

Jennifer Lopez might have been forced to skip “Project Runway’s” season five finale due to a foot injury, but the hit reality design show will return in 2009 on Lifetime with Lindsay Lohan sitting in the guest judge’s chair for the season premiere.

Access Hollywood has learned that the actress will help the judges decide whose fashion is fiercest for the show’s first episode on its new network.

The 22-year-old actress, who has been in New York recently shooting episodes of “Ugly Betty,” filmed the premiere episode on Thursday.

A source told Access the tentative premiere date for “Runway” on Lifetime is Jan. 20, while the season five finale airs Oct. 15 on Bravo.

In taking her seat in the judge’s chair, Lohan joins a long line of A-list stars who have lent their fashion sense to the show, including Victoria Beckham, Natalie Portman and Sarah Jessica Parker.

Posted by: luvlinsey | September 19, 2008 1:47 PM | Report abuse

growing up in that house with 17 siblings, homeschooled and homechurched.
***
don't forget: and each gender wearing the same, matching outfit as well.

Posted by: janet is back | September 19, 2008 1:49 PM | Report abuse

as a p.s. sasquatch, i don't care if keith richards writes in braille, i love him, love him, love him. can't help it. always have and always will.

Posted by: janet moons over thoughts of keith | September 19, 2008 1:51 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Osteph | September 19, 2008 11:55 AM

My favorite was "You were once married to my favorite model, Rebecca Romijn O'Connell." Agreed on Cloris Leachman! I can't wait to see her on DWTS.

As far as Katie Holmes' memoir, the first thing that popped into my head was the Shia LeBoeuf skit on SNL when there are a bunch of guys staring at two girls in a restaurant and the guys' inner monologue is them singing "Duhr duhr duhduhr duhr duhr duhr..."

Other than that, I don't really care for celebrities' memoirs...unless it's someone like Julia Child who coul write about being a spy.

Posted by: Em | September 19, 2008 1:54 PM | Report abuse

Oh the list would go on....

Posted by: unmute | September 19, 2008 1:45 PM

How a mildly talented dancer became a successful mediocre singer and actress.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 1:57 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Em | September 19, 2008 1:54 PM

thanks for playing, no run along and go away.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 1:57 PM | Report abuse

I kinda of feel bad for Lindsey... This year's designers have not been artistically gifted compared to last season. I think the week before they "pooped fabric" and all the outfirs were crap. But then again, her leggings....

Posted by: unmute | September 19, 2008 1:58 PM | Report abuse

That would be cool- like "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind", but for reals. Betcha Paris is actually a sleeper agent for the Feds.

Posted by: Bawlmer | September 19, 2008 1:59 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: CentrevilleMom | September 19, 2008 12:35 PM

This is a whole subcategory of celebrity memoir: My Sad Path from Hottest Star in Hollywood to Sorry Has Been. Don Johnson, Ryan O'Neal, Molly Ringwald. (No thanks Michael Jackson, we don't want to know!)

Posted by: new england | September 19, 2008 2:02 PM | Report abuse

Actually, I take that back. I would've loved to have read Audrey Hepburn's memoirs.

Posted by: Em | September 19, 2008 2:03 PM | Report abuse

Only if he's more literate than he is articulate.

Posted by: byoolin | September 19, 2008 12:16 PM

With that criteria I'd like to see Bob Dylan's if only to know what he's been mumbling about for the last 40 years.

Posted by: jes | September 19, 2008 2:09 PM | Report abuse

Stephen Stills to find out who was really the one he was with. (you know the song, huh?)

Posted by: Elias Howe | September 19, 2008 2:18 PM | Report abuse

Also,

"Yes, I really did break up the Beatles and My so-called Art is Hideous."

(you guess the author.)

Posted by: Elias Howe | September 19, 2008 2:20 PM | Report abuse

Carly Simon, to find out for sure the identity of "you" in "You're So Vain."

Posted by: Nosy Parker | September 19, 2008 2:22 PM | Report abuse

Elias,

I thought Yoko already had one... maybe not titled as above....

Posted by: unmute | September 19, 2008 2:22 PM | Report abuse

Nosy,

I was originally thinking that but decided I just wasn't THAT interested.

unmute

Maybe so but I want total transparency!

(Ok so maybe I do want to know the name of that horse in the desert!)

Posted by: Elias Howe | September 19, 2008 2:25 PM | Report abuse

Liz & Gene: Our Secret Live Together!

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 2:30 PM | Report abuse

I'd like to read the memoir of the hardworking but unsung free lance writer who ghost writes all these other memoirs. A nice compare and contrast about midwifing the life stories of the various and diverse celebrities . . .

Posted by: 44west | September 19, 2008 2:39 PM | Report abuse

How about Ronan O'Gara, fly half for Ireland's rugby team?

Perhaps entitled something like "I never found love until I fell into the arms of B'More Cat Lover". Sounds scintillating, doesn't it?

I'm sure it would be a great read.

Posted by: B'More Cat and Rugby Lover | September 19, 2008 2:45 PM | Report abuse

"How to Throw One Hell of a Wedding and Get Enough in the Divorce to Throw a Better One in a Few Years" By Elizabeth Taylor

Posted by: Osteph | September 19, 2008 2:46 PM | Report abuse

Sorry, I dove into celeb how-to books.

Posted by: Osteph | September 19, 2008 2:51 PM | Report abuse

"I'm Steve Guttenberg and, Yes, I Am Wearing A Dress."

Posted by: byoolin | September 19, 2008 3:10 PM | Report abuse

Hey Anonymous --

I'd like to ask you to stop cutting and pasting off topic political rants here. If not, I'm going to be forced to ban your IP address from posting here and it looks like you also enjoy commenting on celeb stuff, so I'd hate for you to lose that access.

There's a time and a place for everything and this isn't the time or the place for pushing a political agenda.

Thanks!

Posted by: Liz Kelly | September 19, 2008 3:23 PM | Report abuse

Yay Liz!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Posted by: jake e. poo comes out of hiding to give an "atta girl" | September 19, 2008 3:26 PM | Report abuse

Liz, while you're at it could you please also ban whoever's copying and pasting from other blogs, especially OP? Thanks muchly!

Posted by: Nosy Paaaaarrrrrker needs to caaaaarrrrrm down before the weekend staaaaarrrrrts | September 19, 2008 3:34 PM | Report abuse

Has anyone said Whitney Houston yet? I'd love to read her autobiography.

Posted by: td suggests calling it *crack is wack - and so can i* | September 19, 2008 3:36 PM | Report abuse

I think the best juice would come from a clelb's disgruntled and former employee/spouse.

Therefore, I thnk that even a redacted version of Heather Mill's tell-all or Heather Mill's former employee's tell-all would be ripely peachey and worth the bucks.

Posted by: Curmudgeon | September 19, 2008 3:43 PM | Report abuse

This is all tremendously interesting.

Posted by: Enlightened | September 19, 2008 4:03 PM | Report abuse

Three cheers and a barrel of grog for Cap'n Liz!

Posted by: Bawlmer the Salty Wench | September 19, 2008 4:03 PM | Report abuse

Yay Liz!!!

On another note, Bruce Campbell's autobiography "If Chins Could Kill" is a good read. It goes through his early career and touches on his friendship with Sam Raimi.

Posted by: Dorkus | September 19, 2008 4:03 PM | Report abuse

The revenge of the offspring:

- Suri Cruise
- Maddox Jolie Pitt (and siblings)
- The Pinkett-Smith kids
- Rosie O'Donnell's kids
- Rudy Guiliani's kids
- Bill Gates' kids
- Trig, Piper, Tractor, Guzzle and Rooster Palin

...the list could go on and on...

Oh - and in a completely different category:

- Steadman (Oprah's flame)
- Gayle (Oprah's best friend)-

Posted by: Roxie | September 19, 2008 4:20 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Dc Cubefarm | September 19, 2008 12:28 PM

Ha!! I saw the family's getting their own show ala Jon and Kate Plus 8 (now there's some books that could be interesting, esp. Mady's!!).

Posted by: WDC 21113 | September 19, 2008 4:24 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Dc Cubefarm | September 19, 2008 12:28 PM

Or even change their first name from something starting with J.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 19, 2008 4:28 PM | Report abuse

Must See Duggar Family Portrait:

Posted by: not a clown car! | September 19, 2008 4:35 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: janet moons over thoughts of keith | September 19, 2008 1:51 PM

**************

Hey, janet, quit mooning us!

(Welcome back, anyway!)

Posted by: alex has missed janet and frankie! | September 19, 2008 4:39 PM | Report abuse

Dorkus, I didn't know Bruce Campbell had written an autobiography. I have a crush on him that I've kept hidden from my friends and family as I've watched him in a series of campy shows and movies dressed as a pirate, a one-armed chain-saw wielding warrior, an ancient Greek, a zombie fighter (I love zombies), etc. Only now that he's in Burn Notice can I indulge in my BC fetish openly.

Posted by: alex has many secret vices | September 19, 2008 4:47 PM | Report abuse

"How I made a career out of a pair of sunglasses" by David Caruso

Posted by: Wash DC | September 19, 2008 1:05 PM

Oh, that is so true! I have been fervently hoping he really did get killed off in the season closer. talk about becoming a caricature of yourself!

Posted by: b | September 19, 2008 5:07 PM | Report abuse

Oh I KNOW your laufing now, but wait until the fabulus JEN!!! Rigtes a BOOK ABOUT bEInG AN ANGEL!!!! I will even READ IT TO MY KITTIECATS AND BIRDIEs@!!!! SMARTWATER IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liz I am working on my art PROJECKt!!
HUGS TO JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: luvjen | September 19, 2008 5:09 PM | Report abuse

I've often wondereed where Mrs Duggar gets the energy to do any boot knockin' at all, expecially with that nasty Mr Duggar.

Posted by: Curmudgeon the wonder girl | September 19, 2008 5:24 PM | Report abuse

For Sasquatch, since you love the Yankees sooo much:

I know you don't want to miss out on this opportunity to own a Yankees Stadium urinal.

Posted by: alex sez, "You're welcome." | September 19, 2008 5:52 PM | Report abuse

Help! Who are the Duggars?

Posted by: lib | September 19, 2008 6:38 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Curmudgeon the wonder girl | September 19, 2008 5:24 PM

Geez, she must be so stretched out that she doesn't even notice when it happens.

Posted by: ashamed to leave my name | September 19, 2008 7:30 PM | Report abuse