Posted at 7:44 AM ET, 09/10/2008

Morning Mix: Pam Anderson Says She's Not Dating Jacko

By Liz Kelly
Wednesday

Headlines: Lynn Spears details her selfless love for daughter Britney in new book, available next week for just $16.49... Barbra Streisand, Morgan Freeman among Kennedy Center honorees... New documentary chronicles life of Paris Hilton... Pam Anderson says she's not dating Michael Jackson, strips down to bikini for Ellen... Elisabeth Hasselbeck criticizes Michelle Obama for do-not-ask list... Victoria Beckham debuts new short 'do at Fashion Week... Lindsay Lohan says she's "really happy"... Jessica Simpson stumbles through live performance... Jonas Brothers forgive Russell Brand for virginity cracks at VMAs... Beyonce to release new album in November... Al Franken wins Minnesota Democratic Senate nomination... Josh Hartnett sues over public sex claims... Rumors of Diddy's private jet are greatly exaggerated ... Howard Stern auctioning off 22-year-old woman's virginity.

Crime Watch: Anne Hathaway ex Raffaello Follieri expected to plead guilty to funds misuse today.

Rumor Mill: Mariah Carey to manage herself... Usher and wife Tameka Foster expecting second child... Star Jones and Al Reynolds reach divorce settlement... Alec Baldwin rages at limo driver... Collegian James Franco hounded by Columbia coeds... Anthony Kiedis dumps baby mama for new girlfriend.

New James Bond "Quantum of Solace" trailer premieres:

By Liz Kelly  | September 10, 2008; 7:44 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Celebrity Weddings: Subtle Trumps Splashy in 2008
Next: Re-Pleat Offender: Keira Knightley

Comments

PLEASE! No more parenting crap or boring politics!

Posted by: Have mercy | September 10, 2008 8:41 AM | Report abuse

Daniel Craig is yummy.

Posted by: How's that? | September 10, 2008 8:42 AM | Report abuse

And again you misspell my name. Liz Kelly, are you doing this on purpose?!

Posted by: lynne spears | September 10, 2008 8:49 AM | Report abuse

...Daniel Craig looks SO FINE in a tuxedo.

Posted by: Damn.... | September 10, 2008 8:52 AM | Report abuse

HEY!!!!!!!!!! i posted the howard stern thing yesterday in the comments! no fair!

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 8:54 AM | Report abuse

"Lynne Spears recalls feeling 'shock and dismay' at seeing her daughter shave her head . . . brief marriages to childhood friend Jason . . . and . . . Kevin . . . and . . . custody battles over her two children." -- Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, she feels she's done a fabulous job as a Mom.

"Michael Jackson, strips down to bikini for Ellen" -- Got me there for a second. Oh, two separate stories. Phew!

"Jessica Simpson stumbles through live performance" -- Patsy Cline's getting her back for Opryland.

"Victoria Beckham debuts new short 'do" -- Bad idea. She looks like a pointy-nosed elf. Are she and Katie Holmes having a painfully slow "Hair Off" or something? Just shave it all at once like Britney and be done with it. Sheesh.

Posted by: td | September 10, 2008 8:57 AM | Report abuse

Oh, and "Through the Storm" is a pretty ambitious title there, Lynne. Your messed-up-yet-recovering kids still have a ways to go before any of you are "through" with anything. I'd have called the book, "In the Eye" instead.

Posted by: td | September 10, 2008 9:03 AM | Report abuse

I don't think this is the first time Posh has had the short cut. It's kinda cute, and bet yer bippy that other celebs will follow her lead. I'm not sure I love the photo, though...the camera flash really didn't flatter her in what was surely a darkened room.

Posted by: 23112 | September 10, 2008 9:10 AM | Report abuse

To ATLMOM: what does your post have to do with this blog?

Posted by: Alex | September 10, 2008 9:12 AM | Report abuse

I never believed that Pam was dating MJ, I mean Tommy Lee, Rick Salomon, Kid Rock, the woman has some taste...

Better headline: Jessica Simpson stumbles through live performance...again...

I love the fact that Paris Hilton came out to defend the Jonas Brother's virginity.

James Franco, I know your pain all to well. I remember trying to study in the engineering building all the while young freshman girls were just throwing themselves at me...oh no wait...on second thought shut up!

I don't know td, I kind of like Posh's look, the elfin look works for me.

Lynne Spears, such a great mother that when she found out her daughter's manager was drugging her, she did absolutely nothing. Mother of the year all the way.

Posted by: Dorkus | September 10, 2008 9:18 AM | Report abuse

Howard Stern has released a statement saying that he is NOT auctioning off someone's virginity. He said he would have to explain himself to his kids.

Posted by: MGC | September 10, 2008 9:19 AM | Report abuse

To ATLMOM: what does your post have to do with this blog?

Posted by: Alex | September 10, 2008 9:12 AM

______

What does YOUR post have to do with this blog? WTF are you even talking about? Did you post to the wrong blog or what? atlmom posts at OP and there are no posts with that signature here. STOP, stop, stop bringing your OP crap over here.

Posted by: YOU are the problem | September 10, 2008 9:27 AM | Report abuse

It would seem that Lynne Spears is trying to parlay this book of hers into a lucrative foster parenting gig.

"Pam Anderson strips down to bikini for Ellen." So Pam is one of those girls who always goes after the ones with the wedding rings. Stay classy, Pammy.

Jessica Simpson stumbling through a live performance is about the only hope it has of being entertaining.

Jonas Brothers forgive Russell Brand for virginity cracks, and open the bidding on the Stern show at $200. (Prediction: the band will break up over who gets to go first.)

"Mariah Carey to manage herself." Impossible to make that any funnier than it already is.

I'm a little disappointed that Alec Baldwin didn't get the limo driver's phone number.

Student Vesal Yazdi in the Columbia Spectator writes about "the type of ridiculous, squealing freshman girl" ogling James Franco. "[They] were shameless enough to literally go right up to him."

So we know that Vesal Yasdi *still* hasn't gotten laid since going off to college.

Anthony Kiedis dumps baby mama for new girlfriend. Hence the phrase, "slightly used model."

Posted by: byoolin | September 10, 2008 9:33 AM | Report abuse

I think social/emotional learning should have a place in education, especially since the schools place such a high emphasis on behavior and quick to link poor behavior to two possible sources: social/emotional deficits or home life.

But the learning should encompass solutions regardless of the sources of bad behavior/poor choices/behavior lapses. Not every hit, curse, rudeness or meltdown that happens in school is a result of something happening at home. Children go to a variety of places, like aftercare, sports and other activities, the playground, etc. They can pick up negative things from anywhere, including, ahem, school. I often visit a teacher message board, and not only do they slam parents on the regular, they quickly cite the source of every behavior issue as the home. Sure, much can and does go on in the home, like a parent being prone to swearing. Some kids will know better than to take that swear to school. Some kids will say it not really knowing its meaning or impact. Some will do it for attention or to misbehave. This can happen with good or bad parenting, because kids are more than robots who follow their parent's every command no matter where they may be.

So, rather than focus so much on the source of social/emotional lapses (outside of abuse and neglect, of course), schools should focus on partnering with parents to help children express themselves more effectively. And parents should partner with schools. I think between schools and parents, source=blame, and no one wants to be blamed for kids acting up.

Posted by: Curious | September 10, 2008 9:36 AM | Report abuse

To you are the problem: WHOA! Did someone forget to take their pills this morning? Seriously, I was just asking her how her post was relevant to a celebrity gossip blog? It had nothing to do with anything. YOur reaction is a bit scary, don;t you think?

Posted by: Alex | September 10, 2008 9:36 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Curious | September 10, 2008 9:37 AM | Report abuse

"The Mirror story claimed that [Josh Hartnett] was filmed on CCTV footage with a woman in the library of a Soho hotel."

How refreshing that a 30-year-old star is unhappy with the idea of a sexual scandal and that he's suing the tabloids over it.

But . . . he was staying at a hotel with a library? . . . with CCTV? (I presume that means Closed Circuit). I guess the TV is part of the hotel security system, but who has the kinda time to review tapes of people in a LIBRARY?!

(Well, at least BEFORE Lynne Spears' book comes out, that is?)

Posted by: td | September 10, 2008 9:37 AM | Report abuse

I see that ATLMOM's post was removed so I think alex had a point. "You are the problem", go back to bed and get up on the right sider this time.

Posted by: elaine | September 10, 2008 9:38 AM | Report abuse

Thank you Liz for the Daniel Craig in the morning and I suspect during the rest of my day.

That price is pretty steep for stories we already heard and yet rather cheap for the continued pimping of her kid.

Posted by: petal | September 10, 2008 9:40 AM | Report abuse

I don't get it michael isn't that bad of a guy its a shame that everyone who's got something against him have to always put him down, does he deserve it hell....... No!. Im glad he's not dating pamela he could do so much better believe me, it's not always about looks and so what if they were dating Michael is said to be very down to earth and a cool guy never the less loads actually millions of women would get with michael in a flash.
STOP HATING ITS A SO..... OLD NOW.
GOOD LUCK MICHAEL

Posted by: NICOLE | September 10, 2008 9:40 AM | Report abuse

"Michael is said to be very down to earth and a cool guy"

What down the earth cool guy, hangs out with children, dresses like a woman, wears more make-up than I do (I'm a chick by the way), and drags his kids out wearing mask? Michael Jackson is a freak.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 9:46 AM | Report abuse

I do not love Posh's over-the-top clothing most of the time, but her hair is awesome. So cute it's hot.

Speaking of Hot, thank you for the Quantum of Solace trailer, Liz. Aaaaaahhh. Lovely indeed.

Posted by: Pixie cute | September 10, 2008 9:46 AM | Report abuse

Paris Hilton Doc? Can't be too long. 68 min sounds about right.

However, I find this cast list really hard to believe:

Nicky Hilton ... Herself
Paris Hilton ... Herself
Rick Hilton ... Himself
Benji Madden ... Himself
Joel Madden ... Himself
Elliot Mintz ... Himself
Michael Musto ... Himself
Camille Paglia ... Herself
Kathy Richards ... Herself (as Kathy Hilton)
Nicole Richie ... Herself
Donald Trump ... Himself

I mean the part about how all these people are playing themsleves.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | September 10, 2008 9:46 AM | Report abuse

Well geez, Pam, it took you long enough to figure that dating Jacko thingy out

Posted by: Curmudgeon | September 10, 2008 9:46 AM | Report abuse

"Didn't Rick Soloman already do a documentary of Paris' life? It wrapped everything up in one night." --petal

Comment of the Week, right there.

Posted by: td | September 10, 2008 9:47 AM | Report abuse

Oh yeah, and Howard Stern is a pig.

Posted by: Curmudgeon | September 10, 2008 9:48 AM | Report abuse

To Curious and others, can someone explain why there are posts here that talk about children/education/emotional well being, etc. What's going on?

Posted by: cherryface | September 10, 2008 9:49 AM | Report abuse

In the alternative, the wife might just not want to do the nasty with the MIL (or kids or anyone else) looking on. It would freak me out to look up during that kind of moment and see a photo of my inlaws or my own parents or my kids.

Posted by: feng shui or freaked out? | September 10, 2008 9:51 AM | Report abuse

I hope everyone watches my movie husband in Quantum of Solace. Daniel Craig is smokin' hot. pant pant.

Posted by: jelo | September 10, 2008 9:58 AM | Report abuse

What has Paris done in her life that is worth documenting?

If Mariah Carey is managing herself, she is dumber than I thought. The talent should concentrate on being, well, talented. Leave the fiddly details and contracts to managers. You get a good one (i.e. one not slipping drugs into your food), it is well worth the price.

$16.49 is a really odd price for a book. That is not hardcover price, not paperback. I think the publisher didn't want to pulp it, but knew they couldn't get full price for it. Yeah, that is a book you want on your resume -- I helped the public learn what a rotten mom Lynn Spears was. Her kid was spiraling downward and she stood around taking notes.

Posted by: ep | September 10, 2008 10:03 AM | Report abuse

Byoo, wow, that so mean and yet so perfectly great re: Jonas brothers.

I'm sure Britney's next album will be full of just as much "selfless love" for her mom and will also be available for the same price.

Posted by: EricS | September 10, 2008 10:06 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: feng shui or freaked out? | September 10, 2008 9:51 AM

The MIL in WW II era miltary uniform is waay too freaky for me, but could be a big turn-on for others.

Posted by: pupu | September 10, 2008 10:14 AM | Report abuse

Heh heh. "virginity cracks" Heh heh.

Posted by: jaybbub | September 10, 2008 10:20 AM | Report abuse

Since I would rather squeeze lemons into my own eyes than watch "The View", I was unfamiliar with famed political analyst Elisabeth Hasselbeck until just now. She's, uh, wow. What an idiot. Think I'll continue not watching "The View"...

Posted by: jaybbub | September 10, 2008 10:23 AM | Report abuse

What exactly is a "Quantum of Solace?" Is it like a magnum of Dom Perignon?

Posted by: possum | September 10, 2008 10:23 AM | Report abuse

cee, i told y'all that linsey is awsum and doing well. all of the old stuf was bc of the paparizi and all jus lies. dina knows how to raise goood kids, see how gr8 linesey, ali, and the rest r doing. they r all oscar and gramy and emi award winerz. plus dina is famoos too bc she's so butiful and should b georg cloony's wife.

Posted by: luvlinsey | September 10, 2008 10:24 AM | Report abuse

McCain-Spears 2008!
the White Trash candidates.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 10:25 AM | Report abuse

I do so enjoy a good (aren't they all?) livlinsey post.

"they r all oscar and gramy and emi award winerz" -- Rita Moreno, Lindsay Lohan, it's all a big ol' talented blur, really.

Can we add "butiful" to our Celebritology lexicon? That spelling opens the door for varying definitions, don't you think?

Posted by: td | September 10, 2008 10:37 AM | Report abuse

We have learned exclusively that Sarah's oldest son, Track, was addicted to the power drug OxyContin for nearly the past two years, snorting it, eating it, smoking it and even injecting it...

“I’ve partied with him (Track) for years,” a source disclosed. “I’ve seen him snort cocaine, snort and smoke OxyContin, drink booze and smoke weed

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 10:37 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 10:37 AM

Source? Or should I say "actual" source? LOL.

And what difference does it make? Didn't Obama already write in a book that he did drugs back in the day?

Track's not running for office yet.

Posted by: This is relevant, why? | September 10, 2008 10:43 AM | Report abuse

If Posh would smile more, she might be pretty

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 10:45 AM | Report abuse

Track's not running for office yet.

Posted by: This is relevant, why? | September 10, 2008 10:43 AM

Relevance? Palin and the Republicans proclaim they are all about family values and "families first." Meanwhile, her daughter was knocked up, and her son is a drug addict. Palin is too concerned with her career to take care of her kids. Nice family values there!

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 10:47 AM | Report abuse

Psst. I secretly want Elizabeth to get hit by a bus. Shhh.

Posted by: Ern | September 10, 2008 10:49 AM | Report abuse

God - I despise Elisabeth Hasselbeck with every ounce of my soul.

Congrats to Al Franken! See--you are good enough, smart enough and doggone it, people do like you!

Posted by: beaker | September 10, 2008 10:53 AM | Report abuse

Psst. I secretly want Elizabeth to get hit by a bus. Shhh.

Posted by: Ern | September 10, 2008 10:49 AM

*****************************************

Yeah but think of what's going to happen when the poor bus hits something that dense.

Posted by: Dorkus | September 10, 2008 10:54 AM | Report abuse

Wait, if Pamela Anderson is denying dating Michael Jackson doesn't that mean that an announcement of either their engagement or gestational surrogacy is imminent?

Posted by: M Street | September 10, 2008 10:55 AM | Report abuse

byoolin sez: I'm not sure I could sit through all 68 minutes of a Paris Hilton documentary. (And if it were a minute longer, I'm very sure I couldn't sit through 69 with her.)
____________________________________

You wouldn't be sitting....

Posted by: just pointing out the obvious | September 10, 2008 10:57 AM | Report abuse

Judging from posts on this blog and OP, it's no surprise anti=social kids with behaviour problems are being raised by you folks. Take a good look at yourselves. Your children see you and imitate your actions and your speech. Ever listen to the words of that song by Stephen Sondheim: "Careful the things you say, Children will listen, Careful the t hings you do, Children will see and learn. Children will look to you for which way to turn, To learn what to be." "What do you leave to your child when you're dead? Only whatever you put in its head."

It scares me that such venomous, hateful, vitriolic people are reproducing themselves and calling themselves parents.

Stacey, why don't you monitor this garbage? Apparently your parenting style is much like your editing style. You set rules then don't enforce them. No wonder your spawn are such dismal specimens.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 10:58 AM | Report abuse

If Posh would smile more, she might be pretty

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 10:45 AM

I agree, Anon. Seriously, has anyone ever seen her smile?? I believe she has plenty to smile about. David Beckham, hello!

Posted by: hodie | September 10, 2008 11:00 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 10:37 AM

Well if its true i hope Palin wins. I'd love to see Track and his sister create havoc in the white house. hahahahaha

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 11:03 AM | Report abuse

Posh DOES have a nice smile, I've seen it peek out in videos from her Spice Girls days and later, but she says she doesn't like it so she doesn't tend to do it much.

Posted by: 23112 | September 10, 2008 11:04 AM | Report abuse

I’ve partied with him (Track) for years,” a source disclosed. “I’ve seen him snort cocaine, snort and smoke OxyContin, drink booze and smoke weed."

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 10:37 AM

How do you smoke OxyContin?

Posted by: Sister Mary Innocence | September 10, 2008 11:23 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: jelo | September 10, 2008 9:58 AM

I want Danny-boy for one night only. One night only....

Posted by: Yum | September 10, 2008 11:25 AM | Report abuse

You wouldn't be sitting....

Posted by: just pointing out the obvious | September 10, 2008 10:57 AM

Posted by: Can I just say, "Ew!" | September 10, 2008 11:28 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: jelo | September 10, 2008 9:58 AM

I want Danny-boy for one night only. One night only....

Posted by: Yum | September 10, 2008 11:25 AM

Isn't he one of the geigh's? You probably would be bored during that "one night."

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 11:30 AM | Report abuse

A friend of mine has a child like this in the 8th grade. He's a genius with technology but has to use some sort of dictation devise to complete English papers. He's also fairly antisocial with kids his age but loves to talk to adults who speak his language. He likes to work on developing new programming languages for fun and he can fix anyone's computer at the drop of a hat.

I have always advised kids to be patient and kind to this boy. He may be a little different as a kid - but he's going to be an amazing adult.

Posted by: ep | September 10, 2008 11:33 AM | Report abuse

I want Danny-boy for one night only. One night only....

Posted by: Yum | September 10, 2008 11:25 AM

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 11:30 AM

DNA isn't boring....one night only.

Posted by: Yum | September 10, 2008 11:33 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 11:30 AM

DNA isn't boring....one night only.

Posted by: Yum | September 10, 2008 11:33 AM

Dont you get it? Unless you're a guy, you're not gonna get any "DNA."

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 11:36 AM | Report abuse

We get it allright . . . sometimes just breathing the same air is enough!

Posted by: Curmudgeon understands the Daniel Craig thing | September 10, 2008 11:40 AM | Report abuse

There has been a huge shift since I went to school. When I was in school, the teachers were right and that was that. We had to listen to them.

Today, you have parents who question the teachers, question the principals, etc. The kids then get the impression that they are correct and the teachers are wrong. That they have carte blanche to do whatever they would like, and they are correct.

You have parents who will call teachers about homework, about stuff in the classroom, etc. You have kids in COLLEGE whose parents call teachers and ask about homework, grades, etc. You also now have kids who have GRADUATED college who have their parents send out resumes. The kids feel that they are in charge, and for many of them, they are correct.

Whatever we may feel about the teacher (and we love my kid's teacher, btw) - we would never tell the kid that they don't have to listen to the teacher or whatever. The teacher is in charge of the classroom. If we had an issue with the teacher, we would discuss it ONLY with the teacher, and if that didn't work, we'd go higher up, but I personally WOULD NOT disparage a teacher in front of my kids. They need to learn to respect of authority and of adults. There is no discussion about that.

Posted by: atlmom | September 10, 2008 11:47 AM | Report abuse

Dont you get it? Unless you're a guy, you're not gonna get any "DNA."

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 11:36 AM

Cloning DNA isn't difficult to obtain ... one night only.

Posted by: Yum | September 10, 2008 11:50 AM | Report abuse

Would everyone that has both the OP and Celebritology blogs open please check and make sure you are posting to the one where you comment will be relevant?

Having to wade through parenting comments to find the snark is getting kind of old.

Posted by: b | September 10, 2008 11:55 AM | Report abuse

Dont you get it? Unless you're a guy, you're not gonna get any "DNA."

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 11:36 AM

Cloning DNA isn't difficult to obtain ... one night only.

Posted by: Yum | September 10, 2008 11:50 AM

Where did Suri come from????

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 11:58 AM | Report abuse

graduated 18 years ago and have seen the behavior of kids go down hill for quite some time. My daughter is in middle school and there are some kids there that are terribly disrespectful to any adult they encounter including their own parents, as for respect for their peers it is nonexistant. I think this is a backlash to the tough love that was popular when I was growing up in the 80's. All the parents that thought their parents were too hard on them are going in the opposite direction with their children and are creating these little monsters. They are spoiled brats. While I think my parents were over the line with discipline, it is my job to discipline my daughter, when she steps out of line, and make sure that she can be a functioning adult. I had parents tell me I was out of line for having her help put away her toys when she was 2, that is mean. I had these same parents tell me I was mean to not just buy her the toy she was having a fit over. These parents have unruly, back taking bratty children who still have tantrums at 12 and 13 if they don't get their way. It is ridiculous. These same kids are the ones who cause issues at school because they are looking for the boundaries that don't exist. It is the parents fault for not setting these kids up to succeed at the beginning. They may learn bad stuff at school or daycare, but if they are taught right and wrong as well as consequences for their actions they will behave better

Posted by: atlmom | September 10, 2008 12:08 PM | Report abuse

So according to some anonymous source (i.e. troll) all actors are geigh. Jake G., Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Daniel Craig, etc. etc. Now unless this particular source has first hand knowledge (pictures, and sure, DNA) then keep your comments to yourself.

Posted by: Its a geigh world after all | September 10, 2008 12:10 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Its a geigh world after all | September 10, 2008 12:10 PM

Posted by: princess | September 10, 2008 12:15 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Its a geigh world after all | September 10, 2008 12:10 PM

And bi

Pretty much-
Monty Clift
Brando
Rock Hudson
Richard Chamberlain
And lots, lots more.

Posted by: Yup | September 10, 2008 12:32 PM | Report abuse

I doubt Daniel Craig is geigh. He seems to be more of a serial monogamist. Plus he prolly wouldn't have bothered with Kate Moss and Sienna Miller if he was pretending.

But, Yum can hab him for a night or two when I'm not with my real-life man.

Posted by: jelo | September 10, 2008 1:11 PM | Report abuse

But, Yum can hab him for a night or two when I'm not with my real-life man.

Posted by: jelo | September 10, 2008 1:11 PM

Thanks. I want one night only, one night only....

Posted by: Yum | September 10, 2008 1:13 PM | Report abuse

jelo: Posh can work that particular hairstyle because she weighs all of 89 lbs. I'd love to do the same, but I would just look like a dude.

*******

Hahaha.

I like Posh's new cut, too, but I agree that it can be risky. When I've had mine that short, I've joked that it's my "running away to join the Marines" look. I always got a lot of compliments in public, but was never 100% sure if people really liked it or just admired my bravery.

Posted by: alex (with a little | September 10, 2008 2:51 PM | Report abuse

Durn WaPo cut off my tagline even after I previewed it. Just wanted to note that I'm lowercase alex, although that's not exactly how I phrased it. Guess there was something objectionable there. . .

Posted by: alex | September 10, 2008 2:59 PM | Report abuse

"Why dont you look it up on the internets? There are plenty of first hand accounts and pix showing they are geigh. Except for clooney, i dont think he's geigh.

Posted by: princess | September 10, 2008 12:15 PM "

Princess, you said "first hand accounts."

Posted by: Red Dragon | September 10, 2008 3:34 PM | Report abuse

Love, love, love Posh's new 'do. Adorable and totally fits her.

Nice guy, that Anthony Kiedis.

It's such a bummer having to scroll endlessly past boring off-the-subject nonsense to see the real Celebritology comments nowadays. Sigh. Can we get back to just celebs, please? I have to live in the real world the other 99.99% of the time, this used to be my little dose of just-for-fun mind candy.

Posted by: Californian | September 10, 2008 4:03 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: princess | September 10, 2008 12:15 PM "

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Yes, because we know everything on the internets is true.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 4:06 PM | Report abuse

I want Danny-boy for one night only. One night only....

Posted by: Yum | September 10, 2008 11:25 AM

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 11:30 AM

DNA isn't boring....one night only.

Posted by: Yum | September 10, 2008 11:33 AM

------------------------------------------
DNA???

Posted by: still clueless | September 10, 2008 4:09 PM | Report abuse

I want Danny-boy for one night only. One night only....

Posted by: Yum | September 10, 2008 11:25 AM

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 11:30 AM

DNA isn't boring....one night only.

Posted by: Yum | September 10, 2008 11:33 AM

------------------------------------------
DNA???

Posted by: still clueless | September 10, 2008 4:09 PM

Don't worry. After he gets nailed in the arse tomorrow, he'll be able to give you a DNA sample, very full of protein!

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 4:48 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 4:48 PM

Thanks, but no thanks.

Posted by: Sarah Palin | September 10, 2008 5:10 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 4:48 PM

Thanks, but no thanks.

Posted by: Sarah Palin | September 10, 2008 5:10 PM

Whats wrong? You probably don't want to know how Levi is pounding your hubbies arse as well.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 5:22 PM | Report abuse

Anonymous, you need to go see who's doing your mother while you're in the basement at your computer, cuz it sure ain't your father. Guess that's why your dinner is late tonight.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 10, 2008 5:51 PM | Report abuse

Anonymous at 5:22, I could field dress you like a moose, and with one hand tied behind my back.

Posted by: Sarah Palin | September 10, 2008 5:56 PM | Report abuse

I like Posh's new 'do. Very cute.

Posted by: meg | September 10, 2008 7:04 PM | Report abuse

If Palin's son Track is dumb enough to try to 'smoke' OxyContin pills, then certainly he's not a drug addict, he's just an idiot (which is far worse than being a drug addict!), so's the alleged 'source' who 'parties' by doing the same dumb thing that can't get him high, yeah that's real smart, so cool.

Posted by: socks | September 10, 2008 8:07 PM | Report abuse

Ooooh. Heather Mills got fired from Celebrity Apprentice before it even got started. Imagine.

Posted by: alex | September 10, 2008 8:53 PM | Report abuse