Posted at 8:14 AM ET, 10/16/2008

Morning Mix: David Duchovny and Tea Leoni Announce Separation

By Liz Kelly

Hardly a week since her last masked adventure, Grace Jones confounds the public yet again with this gold confection at Wednesday's MOBO Awards in London. Also at the awards and possibly styled by Jones, Spice Girl Melanie Brown. (Getty Images)
Thursday

Headlines: David Duchovny and Tea Leoni separate... Janet Jackson resumes tour (vertigo!)... Madonna takes stage in Boston following divorce announcement, dedicates song to "emotionally retarded"... Britney Spears's new single tops Billboard Hot 100... Courteney Cox and Demi Moore make directorial debuts... Kanye West debuts new album with naked listening party... Home owned by Stevie Wonder razed by California wildfires... Beyonce donates $100,000 to Hurricane Ike relief fund... With Samantha Ronson in D.C., can Lilo be far behind?... DJ AM performs for first time since crash... Ringo Starr says autograph ban was in response to environmental concerns... Aubrey O'Day (dog defiler) booted from Danity Kane... Lisa Bonet expecting third child, Kevin Costner and wife expecting second... "Desperate Housewives" actor Gale Harold injured in motorcycle accident... Gwyneth Paltrow seeks answers for "pessimistic" friend in first GOOP newsletter.

Crime Watch: Ryan O'Neal and son charged with meth possession... O'Neal says drugs belong to his son, Redmond.

Rumor Mill: Source tells Us Weekly that Madonna and A-Rod are "definitely romantic"... Guy Ritchie could get $250 million in divorce... Gwyneth Paltrow's insouciance wasn't enough to talk Madonna out of divorce... Duchovny split caused by Leoni affair with Billy Bob Thornton? John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston spotted on second dinner date... Sex tape emerges allegedly showing Christie Brinkley's ex in tryst with teen... Liza Minnelli attending outpatient rehab program.

Say What?
"I don't believe you have to be monogamous, but you have to be respectful. Don't come home and say: 'Oh, I've just had sex with someone else'" -- The happily infidelitous Boy George

Chat Day: Join me live online at 2 p.m. ET for Celebritology Live, this week moderated by Bob Schieffer.*

* OK, not really, but didn't he do a bang up job moderating last night's debate?

By Liz Kelly  | October 16, 2008; 8:14 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Timeline: Madonna's Love Life
Next: Oh Goody! Celebs Ramp Up Political Rhetoric

Comments

Guy Ritchie, count your lucky stars.

Posted by: 23112 | October 16, 2008 8:51 AM | Report abuse

"British people didn't warm to her," Smart said. "British people like someone who is self-deprecating; she didn't seem to have that." (Comments by Gordon Smart, London tabloid editor)

So I guess British people aren't huge fans of Gwyneth Paltrow either?

Posted by: methinks | October 16, 2008 8:52 AM | Report abuse

Go Bob Schieffer! I thought he was perfect.

Posted by: boutros | October 16, 2008 8:59 AM | Report abuse

OK. I take complete blame for not one but TWO Gwynneth references today. It's all my fault for mentioning her in my Madonna comments yesterday.

And I had to peek at the first GOOP newsletter. But she lost me at "Deepak Chopra replies:"

With what we know about Mr. Duchovny's habits, I winced just a little at "David Duchovny and Tea Leoni separate".

Boy George. I also mentioned him too the other day. Scary. I'll stop now.

Posted by: td | October 16, 2008 9:06 AM | Report abuse

Bob Schieffer is my hero. Brilliant job!

Posted by: mm | October 16, 2008 9:09 AM | Report abuse

Hey, I see what I did there.

Posted by: 23112 | October 16, 2008 9:11 AM | Report abuse

Bob Schieffer was excellent as moderator.

I think Grace is attempting to fill the shoes of Bai Ling who seems to be absent from the red carpet these days (serving time?). She's doing good job but still not close enough.

I hope Tea and David can work it out. I really, really, really hope Tea didn't lower herself to hook-up with Billy Bob.

If Guy gets that much cash It will crush Heather. Barrister at the ready Paul.

Posted by: petal | October 16, 2008 9:15 AM | Report abuse

I was going to offer my shoulder for Tea Leoni to cry on, but if it's true about the Billy Bob thing I might have to rethink that offer. I have some standards.

Posted by: Dorkus | October 16, 2008 9:20 AM | Report abuse

I was all set to make fun of Janet Jackson until I saw the word "migraine". Now I am clutching my temples in sympathy. Hope she feels better.

...I can still snark on the outfit, though. Looks like she just stepped off the game grid.

Posted by: Bawlmer | October 16, 2008 9:25 AM | Report abuse

There must be something wrong with Grace Jones' face?

Perhaps bad plastic surgery?

Posted by: Amelia | October 16, 2008 9:26 AM | Report abuse

I know Grace Jones is approaching cougar territory, but that mask is ridiculous.

Posted by: Dorkus | October 16, 2008 9:28 AM | Report abuse

I want to believe that it was purely coincidental that the "emotionally retarded" reference was so closely placed next to the "Britney Spears" link.

Posted by: elaine | October 16, 2008 9:28 AM | Report abuse

..and if it was, kudos to Liz.

Posted by: elaine (again) | October 16, 2008 9:28 AM | Report abuse

I have to say, if Janet's really been suffering from vertigo (e.g. an inner ear disorder), then I feel sorry for her. I've had that once...couldn't move without getting ridiculously dizzy and while it's not as bad as food poisoning, you throw up a LOT.

Posted by: 23112 | October 16, 2008 9:32 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Dorkus | October 16, 2008 9:28 AM

At 60, she hit cougar territory a while ago.

Posted by: Daisy Mae Bobbi Lee Cardwell | October 16, 2008 9:38 AM | Report abuse

I was wondering the same thing about Grace Jones, Amelia...plastic surgery gone wrong or not healed as quickly as she thought.

I remember meeting a former teen idol (and by teen idol, I mean back in the Tiger Beat days) soon after he had obviously had some work done around his eyes. It looked like he was wearing reddish eyeliner.

Will provide the name of former teen idol if properly bribed.

Posted by: methinks | October 16, 2008 9:39 AM | Report abuse

Hey, methinks, I'll come over to your house and cook dinner if you tell us which teen heartthrob had his eyes done.

But you have to come pick me up. And I get carsick. And I want to spend the night.

Deal?

Posted by: WDC | October 16, 2008 9:46 AM | Report abuse

nah, I think Grace Jones is just tring to be ready for Samhain or to popularize her idea of "31 days of Halloween".

Posted by: hodie would run if she met Grace Jones in a dark alley | October 16, 2008 9:47 AM | Report abuse

Gosh, should I wait for other bribes to come in or should I jump at the first, very compelling offer of a dinner fixed at my house at virtually no inconvenience to me?
(Other than a ten hour drive to DC, I assume, I'll have to change the sheets in the guest room, and the possibility that I'll have to get my car detailed at the end of the trip.)
Okay. David Cassidy. And that was 15 years ago.

Posted by: methinks | October 16, 2008 9:51 AM | Report abuse

Stevie Wonder losing his home in a fire sounds classier than Suzanne Sommers losing her home a couple years ago.

Stay classy Ryan O'Neal. What a dad. They weren't my drugs, they were my kid's.

I join everyone in mouring the end of the Duchovony=Leoni marriage. They seemd to be able to make it. No protestatios of undying love, no tatoos, no reneweal of vows. Just apparently, a lot of sex.

Posted by: ep | October 16, 2008 9:51 AM | Report abuse

That Aubrey O'Day article is hysterical. Given, i had no idea who she was until the captioning contest. But she was fired b/c she decided that she "wanted to be a tramp." Too funny. I am actually surprised that Diddy fired her for not living up to whatever image he had for Danity Kane.

Posted by: Betty | October 16, 2008 9:57 AM | Report abuse

Will provide the name of former teen idol if properly bribed.

Posted by: methinks | October 16, 2008 9:39 AM

My guess is David Cassidy.

Posted by: jes | October 16, 2008 9:58 AM | Report abuse

My daily thankfulness is that I have no idea what a "Danity Kane" or an "Aubrey O'Day" is.

Posted by: jaybbub | October 16, 2008 10:00 AM | Report abuse

Ok, I know I'm a little behind the times...

But holy crap- Madonna's legs!! Seriously, if you put your hand over her from the fringe up on the emotionally retarded link, she could be Chris Cooley sporting some sweet boots.

Posted by: Sully hearts 47, by the by | October 16, 2008 10:18 AM | Report abuse

Is anyone else disappointed that there ended up being a GOOP newsletter (and it wasn't all just a big Punk'd hoax)? I was hoping Gwynnie might be displaying a sense of humor....alas, no.

Posted by: hoogirl | October 16, 2008 10:18 AM | Report abuse

Stay pure, jaybbub.

When Gerard Butler showed up in yesterday's column canoodling with a "shanna moakler" or whatever that critter is called, I admit that I considered googling it. Maybe see if the Texas A&M entomology website had some pictures. (They always have the best pictures.)

But I didn't. I choose instead to revel in my ignorance of some things. It's just better here in the dark, don't you agree?

Posted by: WDC | October 16, 2008 10:19 AM | Report abuse

Shall we not forget what our esteemed follow lizard and Comment of the Week winner, M Street said about Ms. O'Day:

She must be an F-list celebrity, as in WhoTF is this?

Posted by: lizard in disguise | October 16, 2008 10:20 AM | Report abuse

celinedion, I should have refreshed before posting my totally excellent guess.

Posted by: jes | October 16, 2008 10:37 AM | Report abuse

F-list celeb is my new favorite expression!

Posted by: Kris | October 16, 2008 10:41 AM | Report abuse

Hey Ryan O'Neal and your lawyer, you're not required to comment on the charges. Instead you publicly lay the blame squarely on your son, presumably in hopes of saving your own ass. Cowardly is the polite term for that move.

Posted by: Ikeaboy | October 16, 2008 10:46 AM | Report abuse

Attempted to read the GOOP and ended up banging my forehead on the edge of my desk when I nodded off. There really needs to be a warning at the beginning of it. CAUTION: May cause drowsiness and somnolence, do not read when the boss is around.

Posted by: hodie | October 16, 2008 10:46 AM | Report abuse

I'll add the concept of F-List Celebrity to my lexicon and use it as necessary. Thank you all for supporting me in my ignorance!

I might not be at a computer tomorrow so I just want to shout out to The Swayze - haven't heard much about you lately, which I take as good news! Keep on fighting the good fight, we love you Patrick.

Posted by: jaybbub | October 16, 2008 10:52 AM | Report abuse

"Starr insists the video message wasn't aimed at his 'real fans' who have acknowledged that he 'has always signed items and is in fact the only Beatle to have been doing so.'"

Mr. Ringo, two of the Beatles are DEAD and one of them is afraid to sign anything after suffering through some legal unpleasantries.

As for not wanting to "increase my carbon footprint and all that" I have no intention of purchasing "Postcards From the Boys," now available on Amazon.com for $23.00.

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | October 16, 2008 10:56 AM | Report abuse

Ringo, I saw the video. You said there that you weren't signing anything becuase you were too busy. The carbon footprint excuse is just to try to tame the backlash. If you were really interested in preventing waste, you would have mentioned that in the video.

Don't you just hate when there is evidence that contradicts your current statement. As MPG said yesterday, it was so much easier before the internet and camera phones.

Posted by: ep | October 16, 2008 11:04 AM | Report abuse

Hey elaine, I too wondered if Liz Kelly was posting an item about the emotionally retarded Britney Spears.

Posted by: spartan | October 16, 2008 11:07 AM | Report abuse

Watch out DC! Ronson coming to DC to DJ a charity event (so that's what she? does!) Check out the F-listers scheduled to come to that party. Article said there will be bigger names at the Howard Homecoming Dance. I think there will be bigger names at my husband's birthday party this wkend.

Posted by: hodie | October 16, 2008 11:30 AM | Report abuse

Oh please, the mask is typically Grace Jones. I’ve seen her in worst from her club days.

I always thought Guy was kind of hot and too good for Madonna (I have a thing for men with British/Scottish accents).

Like most Bad-Boy artist, Aubrey O’Day will slip into oblivion.

Posted by: Lisa1 | October 16, 2008 11:36 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: jaybbub | October 16, 2008 10:00 AM

**********************************

A DaneCook = a large celinedion.
A Danity Kane = a petite celinedion.

Posted by: M Street | October 16, 2008 11:43 AM | Report abuse

Why am I so disturbed by the Kevin Costner story?

A) "Kevin, who also has three older children from his first marriage"

One of whom, I believe, is also expecting a child. Newborn A, meet your new uncle/aunt, Newborn B. It happens, I know, but still.

B) “I woke up and thought, ‘Am I going to lose a beautiful woman who is willing to be with me to my very last breath because I am afraid to say yes to a child?’ That’s all it took. I decided I was not going to miss out on love.”

So basically forget the child completely, it's all about your second wife? Way to damage an embryo's self-esteem, there, Daddy K.

Refocus a little, Man Who Says He Wants to Be an Effective Father -- you do realize you have four kids NOW, right? Yes, you're in love, but spread the charm among the family you have currently. Be Dad Now.

C) Kevin Costner will be 54 when the baby is born, 72 at the high school graduation party. Not exactly Larry King territory, but closer to "very last breath" (see B above) than most new Dads. Get used to being called Grampa at Back-to-School Night.

D) None of the above, and maybe I'm just still horrified at why no one involved with the production did something about that atrocious British accent he had in "Robin Hood" before releasing the movie.

Posted by: td | October 16, 2008 11:43 AM | Report abuse

Billy Bob Thornton? Billy Bob Thornton? EWWWWW!!!!! I thought Tea Leoni had better taste than that.

Janet Jackson - c'mon, it's obvious. I know, those rumors have already been around, but she can only hide it for 9 months.

Guy Ritchie - good riddance to her. A-Rod is more her speed, if you get my drift.

Posted by: Mrs. Sasquatch | October 16, 2008 11:44 AM | Report abuse

Btw, I'd like to thank everyone for the back-to-back Celebritology Comment of the Week award.

Unfortunately, I must ask you to stop sending me fan mail. I simply have too much to do. Peace and love. Peace and love.

Posted by: M Street | October 16, 2008 11:45 AM | Report abuse

A DaneCook = a large celinedion.
A Danity Kane = a petite celinedion.

Posted by: M Street | October 16, 2008 11:43 AM

Great job, M Street. I vote we add that to the lexicon. Mudge?

Posted by: hodie | October 16, 2008 11:47 AM | Report abuse

M Street, will you sign autographs if I hand you a recycled napkin?

Posted by: hodie | October 16, 2008 11:51 AM | Report abuse

During an appearance on the Today Show Thursday, mother-of-six Angelina Jolie admitted she and Brad Pitt are—wait for it—thinking about adopting another child.

"Yeah," the Changeling star said with a smile when the subject was brought up by Matt Lauer. "I have something in mind."

As for how soon she would add to her brood, the actress, who gave birth three months ago to twins Vivienne and Knox, says, "It depends. You can't even start the process until any new children are 6 months old...to see what you can absorb into a new family—and I think that's a smart thing anyway, to understand when to bring another child in."

But if and when another sibling should arrive, Angie says the others—Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, 2—would have no problems adjusting.

Our feelings exactly.

Posted by: E-online | October 16, 2008 12:05 PM | Report abuse

I'm unreasonably bummed by the Tea Leoni/David Duchovny split, although if he's a sex addict, it's understandable. But please please let the Billy Bob Whackton rumor not be true ... Tea!!!! You can't go from David Duchovny to the utter grossness that is Angelina Jolie's ex. You just can't.

My heart goes out to Stevie Wonder. These fires are brutal.

Posted by: Californian | October 16, 2008 12:12 PM | Report abuse

A DaneCook = a large celinedion.
A Danity Kane = a petite celinedion.

Posted by: M Street | October 16, 2008 11:43 AM
===============================

Queen Liz, please add "DanityKane" and M Street's definition to the Celebrity Universe Unabashed Glossary of terms

Posted by: Curmudgeon | October 16, 2008 12:18 PM | Report abuse

Former Teen Idol:

Leif Garrett, I know it. He went from being cute to odd-looking.

Posted by: Amelia | October 16, 2008 12:38 PM | Report abuse

Amelia, please go back and read the comments, methinks already outed him, it was David Cassidy.

Posted by: to Amelia | October 16, 2008 12:42 PM | Report abuse

Everytime I look at that Grace Jones photo, Mozart runs through my head. Kind of reminds me of the old Amadeus movie poster.

Posted by: hodie | October 16, 2008 12:50 PM | Report abuse

Grace Jones' mask makes me think of a baroque Catwoman. Maybe it's all the gilt.

Posted by: Bawlmer | October 16, 2008 1:00 PM | Report abuse

Maybe Duchovny had something removed to relieve his sex addiction.

Posted by: possum | October 16, 2008 1:05 PM | Report abuse

I think Grace Jones looks like Armadillo Man in that credit card commercial!

Posted by: tl | October 16, 2008 1:32 PM | Report abuse

Angelina Jolie: Parent. Humanitarian. Idiot.

"You can't even start the process until" -- Adoptions do not happen overnight, despite with she and/or Madonna might tell you. Lots of paperwork and home studies to prepare, even if you already have kids. It's not like you're choosing produce at Safeway and bringing it home moments later. Stupid grrl.

"Any new children"?! -- What a cow. We are not talking about a waiting list for a new Wii. Does she not realize that children ALREADY BORN need homes? Full orphanages abound worldwide, and she knows it.

"We have so many children that they're not really stunned anymore when kids come home." -- WRONG. They just can't tell you how annoyed they are that they now have more competition for your attention. Knox and Vivienne can't speak, and I doubt Brad and Angie have had an in-depth chat with Shiloh.

She just lost any respect I had for her (and I did have some).

Posted by: td, adoptive parent on the edge | October 16, 2008 1:36 PM | Report abuse

(OK, I just realized that by "any new children," Angelina must've meant her current children being at least six months old. My bad on that point. . . . but she's still a cow who either could start the adoption process earlier and/or leave well enough alone in consideration for the kids she has. So THERE.)

Posted by: td, calmer now | October 16, 2008 1:42 PM | Report abuse

Another celebrity marriage bites the dust. I concur with those cringing at the idea of Tea with BB Thornton...yuck!

Hmmmm, celebrity marriages with longevity and solidity in the post Paul Newman era...Mark Harmon and Pam Dawber probably are the winners at 21 years and counting. Anyone else spring to mind?

If she wasn't wearing those ridiculous masks, no one would pay much attention to Grace Jones.

Posted by: hermespal | October 16, 2008 2:07 PM | Report abuse

Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick
Patrick Swayze and Lisa Niemi
Kirk Douglas and his wife (Anne?)
The late Charlton Heston and his wife
Meryl Streep and Don Gummer

Posted by: Nosy Parker | October 16, 2008 2:16 PM | Report abuse

Funny, just last night I was watching some old movie Phoebe Cates was in, and I was thinking she and Kevin Kline have been married for ages now. Good for them.

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw, Christopher Guest and Jamie Lee Curtis, Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell (doesn't matter that they're not married, they're still together), Sissy Spacek and her husband, even Annette Bening and Warren Beatty have been together awhile by celeb standards.

possum might be onto something. Maybe David D. is taking antidepressants to lower his libido? I've heard they have that effect.

Posted by: Californian | October 16, 2008 2:20 PM | Report abuse

Excellent call on Bacon and Sedgwick, Nosy. 20 years. Not sure the rest are really same category--I was thinking celeb marriages where both of them are celebs in their own right. Unless Liesa Niemi and Don Gummer were famous for something I'm not aware of...?

Posted by: hermespal | October 16, 2008 2:20 PM | Report abuse

Also not legally married, but together a long time: Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins (who turned 50 today, woo-hoo!).

Posted by: Nosy Parker | October 16, 2008 2:23 PM | Report abuse

Lisa Niemi is, like the Swayze, a professional dancer, and has in fact danced with him.

Don Gummer is a sculptor (not that I can cite any of his work off-hand, but suspect that either Google or Wiki might have something).

Posted by: Nosy Parker | October 16, 2008 2:25 PM | Report abuse

The weird thing about Angelina Jolie's comment is the phrase "I have something in mind" it sounds like she is getting ready to go to the local mall and browse for that perfect pair of knee high boots her closet is missing...

Squirrel Poop I tell you...

Posted by: LTL joins the bandwagon | October 16, 2008 2:34 PM | Report abuse

I think Angie wants another darker-skinned child to balance out the racial make-up of the family, although it does start to sound creepily like Color Me Beautiful or some interior design concept.

Posted by: possum | October 16, 2008 2:55 PM | Report abuse

Denzel and Paulette Washington
Samuel L. Jackson and Latoya Richardson
Courtney (can't recall his last name) and Angela Bassett

Posted by: petal | October 16, 2008 2:57 PM | Report abuse

Pee Wee Herman and his Right Hand.

Posted by: Sasquatch | October 16, 2008 3:03 PM | Report abuse

"Don Gummer is a sculptor ..."

But then again, no.

Posted by: Sasquatch does Bernie Taupin | October 16, 2008 3:04 PM | Report abuse

Courtney B. Vance, late of Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 16, 2008 3:04 PM | Report abuse

Warren Beatty and Annette Bening going strong since 1992.

Posted by: hermespal | October 16, 2008 3:08 PM | Report abuse

I think what Angelina "has in mind" is where she is moving to next! It must be so hard to keep track.

Hey, Angelina, have you lived in Australia yet? THEN you can try to pick up your next addition AND be on a totally new continent all at the same time! YEA!!

(but...no giving Maddox any Australian daggers yet. Wait until he's at least 8).

Posted by: Amelia | October 16, 2008 3:37 PM | Report abuse

Sas,

I heard that PeeWee and his right hand had a falling out after it found out what the left one was doing.

Posted by: Curmudgeon can't resist | October 16, 2008 4:11 PM | Report abuse

Perhaps Angelina can adopt the child of an exiled Gurka living in London (has she been to the UK yet it might count as a new stamp on her passport, and she could possibly lease Madge and Guy's house, I hear it's empty), I hear this weeks special is that each child comes with a complete set of Gurka Knives...

Posted by: LTL brings it full circle | October 16, 2008 4:14 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Curmudgeon can't resist | October 16, 2008 4:11 PM

*******************************************

That's a shame, it seemed like those two were so close it was like they were attached at the hip.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 16, 2008 4:14 PM | Report abuse

Okay, everyone, it's that time of day when we honor the virtual trolls by virtually grabbing our virtual gherkins, and virtually shouting

I LIVE A DUMB AND PATHETIC VIRTUAL LIFE

[pause]

AND MY VIRTUAL RIGHT HAND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT MY VIRTUAL LEFT HAND IS VIRTUALLY DOING

Posted by: Cheerleader Sasquatch | October 16, 2008 4:31 PM | Report abuse

Hey, Angie could adopt all of Madonna's kids - that would help round out her united colors of benneton (does that place still exist?) and help out Madge and Guy with their divorce proceedings too.

And, I still have a dumb and pathetic life...but beer helps.

Posted by: sunnydaze | October 16, 2008 4:42 PM | Report abuse

Suunydaze, how can you say that you live a dumb and pathetic life when you won the First Occasional Lizard Island Virtual Flatulence Contest?

Posted by: Sasquatch | October 16, 2008 5:06 PM | Report abuse

The truth about Joe the Plumber:

Posted by: Anonymous | October 16, 2008 5:30 PM | Report abuse

grace jones has not had plastic surgery and is hiding nothing on her face. she is just being her isane fabulous self...as always...i know as a friend of hers for many years...

Posted by: acid queen | October 16, 2008 11:28 PM | Report abuse

As I read through all these comments,I realize one thing, Majority of you guys here dont have a life. Get one please and leave the celebs alone.

Posted by: Rian | October 17, 2008 6:04 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Rian | October 17, 2008 6:04 AM

Who doesn't have a life? I'm thinking the person reading through several dozen comments at 6 in the morning. That person doesn't have a life.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 17, 2008 10:12 AM | Report abuse

Maybe it's all the talk of sex addiction with the Duchovny story, but I have now come to the conclusion that Angelina Jolie has adoption addiction.

Posted by: Ame | October 17, 2008 1:17 PM | Report abuse

8yx2nqbf4fz m29aiyb6zve237vv5 [URL=http://www.871146.com/534881.html] 5ml9aulq [/URL] x923cl0l1sfjr

Posted by: yi0j3h9ofm | October 18, 2008 6:19 PM | Report abuse