Posted at 8:02 AM ET, 10/15/2008

Morning Mix: Reports: Madonna and Guy Ritchie Divorcing

By Liz Kelly

Christina Aguilera in London on Tuesday prior to her appearance at Africa Rising. (AP)

Wednesday

Headlines: Janet Jackson to return to stage tonight in D.C., says management... Lauren Conrad says she's ready to walk away from "The Hills"... Jake Gyllenhaal "supportive," says Reese Witherspoon... Rocco DiSpirito cut from "Dancing with the Stars"... Dennis Leary dismisses autism as "stupidity"... D.L. Hughley to host CNN comic news show... Rolling Stone Ron Wood steps out with 20-year-old girlfriend... "Gossip Girl" Blake Lively's father recovering after car accident... Man pays $30,000 to box Michael Lohan... Post-rehab slips? Mischa Barton snapped buying a case of (bad) beer... Kirsten Dunst spotted partying in Hollywood.

Crime Watch: Gary Coleman pleads not guilty to reckless driving, disorderly conduct.

Rumor Mill: British tabloid: Madonna and Guy Ritchie set to announce divorce... Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer back on?... Shanna Moakler and Gerard Butler get close at Hollywood restaurant opening... Emma Watson headed to Harvard?... Miley Cyrus buys Ashley Tisdale $1,400 friendship ring... Ryan Gosling to star in "Green Lantern?"... Mel Gibson turns down "Lethal Weapon 5."

Chat: "Saved by the Bell" alum Mark-Paul Gosselaar will be online at 1 p.m. ET to discuss his new show, TNT's "Raising the Bar."

Video: Hollywood continues to get out the (mostly Obama) vote:

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel...

"Gossip Girl's" Blake Lively and Penn Badgley...

Adrian Grenier...

By Liz Kelly  | October 15, 2008; 8:02 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Miscellany: What's Ailing Janet Jackson and More
Next: Timeline: Madonna's Love Life

Comments

Crazy, who didn't see this coming, right?

Posted by: NoVa Lady | October 15, 2008 8:54 AM | Report abuse

"...And for men, it doesn't get much more local than your crotch."
Denis Leary, ladies and gents, keepin' it real.

Was there a pool about Madonna & Guy splitting up? Who won?

Ronnie Wood's puppy is adorable.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 15, 2008 8:58 AM | Report abuse

oops that was me at 8:58

Posted by: methinks | October 15, 2008 8:59 AM | Report abuse

Divorce? Did I miss the renewal of vows? Will Madonna sing "Frozen" at the hearing? Will "Swept Away" be listed as the reason in court papers?

Earth to Christina: PSST, you're too ORANGE. The Oompa Loompa thing is not a good look, hon, and it seems to be getting deeper in color. Scale back!

Oh Miley, how LiLo of you. Honestly.

Posted by: td | October 15, 2008 9:03 AM | Report abuse

Jenny McCarthy's gonna kill him. Seriously, it's on.

"I think Ya hear me knockin, and I think I'm comin in." *pssst, Dennis, don't answer it - it's Jenny*

Yeah, he's a bonehead. But the rest of the stuff made me laugh. "And for men, it doesn't get much more local than your crotch." Heh heh

Posted by: rachelt | October 15, 2008 9:09 AM | Report abuse

What's wrong with Bud Light? It's not like Mischa was drinking Natty Boh or PBR or Wiedemann's. Sheesh Liz, you're such a beer nob.

Mel Gibson's new BFF Britney Spears should replace him in "Lethal Weapon 5" as "unhinged cop" Martina Riggs. Couldn't be any worse than "Crossroads."

Janet's appearance in DC tonight will be sponsored by Pepto Bismol. Pink ponchos will be provided for anyone in the front row (y'know, just in case).

Posted by: td hopes janet's stomach is in *contro-ol* | October 15, 2008 9:11 AM | Report abuse

Seems that Dennis is confusing autism with ADD.

Posted by: WDC ducks and covers with a wicked little grin | October 15, 2008 9:14 AM | Report abuse

On behalf of the public, thank you Mel, for turning down Lethal Weapon 5.

Posted by: Lisa1 | October 15, 2008 9:14 AM | Report abuse

TD way to bring it first thing in the morning...

your tag line made me spew (well nothing I haven't gotten the mornings first drink yet, but I WOULD have spewed had I had liquid in my mouth).

Posted by: LTL says nice one TD | October 15, 2008 9:15 AM | Report abuse

PS WHY does Xtina wear such heavy makeup anyway? Is there some sort of secret underneath it all that she doesn't want us to know about?!?

Posted by: LTL | October 15, 2008 9:16 AM | Report abuse

Denis Leary is hysterical. I remember him on MTV's "House of Style" 100 years ago talking about shrinkage with Cindy Crawford. Sure he's older, but still him, only apparently more so. That McCartney/Mills comment is priceless.

Posted by: td | October 15, 2008 9:16 AM | Report abuse

Hey, Liz Kelly, don't hate on the Bud, I live in St. Louis, its all we got.

Posted by: jake e. poo | October 15, 2008 9:20 AM | Report abuse

"Mel Gibson turns down "Lethal Weapon 5."

Whoa, whoa...there was a Lethal Weapon 4?

Posted by: Being Satan makes me sad | October 15, 2008 9:22 AM | Report abuse

Lauren Conrad is ready to walk away from "The Hills," but for safety reasons needs to wait until she's done with her chewing gum first.

Jake Gyllenhaal "supportive," says Reese Witherspoon = Reese "&@^#@$%%(!8!!#$ high maintenance like you wouldn't *believe*," says Jake.

With all due respect to td, jake and others, and none to Mischa Barton, Bud Light is not "bad" beer. Bud Light is what comes out of a cat after it drinks bad beer.

Posted by: byoolin | October 15, 2008 9:23 AM | Report abuse

"Madonna and Guy Ritchie Divorcing"

HAH! We called this months ago.

Posted by: Curmudgeon | October 15, 2008 9:27 AM | Report abuse

Thanks, LTL. And of course, I meant to say beer "snob" (cf. byoolin).

Posted by: td challenges bud-haters | October 15, 2008 9:28 AM | Report abuse

Dennis O'Leary lacks one of those filters we have in our brains that prevents what we actually think from being said. A form of autism?
Madge and Guy divorcing... SUPRISE!!!
Cut poor Gary a break...he can't see over the hood of the car and reach the pedals at the same time.
Man pays $30,000 to box Lohan? What is he stupid? Wasn't the asking price only $5000? (Can't see the story d/t internet police).

Posted by: hodie | October 15, 2008 9:29 AM | Report abuse

I meant "SURPRISE!"

Posted by: hodie | October 15, 2008 9:31 AM | Report abuse

I really hope Michael Lohan goes down on the first punch.

hodie, I thought the same thing about Gary Coleman.

I generally enjoy Dennis Leary's comedy, but the autism thing went a little too far. (Although I kind of agree with WDC about the ADD thing)

Yes there was a Lethal Weapon 4, it had Jet Li in it. They still should have stopped after 2.

I like Bud Light, but then again I'm still only a few years out of college so it might just be a nostalgia thing. It's cheap and girls will drink it.

Posted by: Dorkus who raised as a Miller Lite fan... | October 15, 2008 9:35 AM | Report abuse

To paraphrase Mayor Quimby:
Is Denis Leary getting dumber, or just louder?

Posted by: Bawlmer | October 15, 2008 9:36 AM | Report abuse

"Yo, Man Who Wants to Box Lohan -- thrown in another $10K and I'll show up ringside to hold your robe and shoot water in your mouth."

Posted by: jay-z | October 15, 2008 9:36 AM | Report abuse

Also, I am totally psyched about the Green Lantern movie, now if only they would make the Wonder Woman movie as well.

Posted by: Dorkus loves his DC comics... | October 15, 2008 9:37 AM | Report abuse

I can't remember, is the Green Lantern a good guy or a villain? I personally would like to see a Wonder Twins movie.

Posted by: hodie | October 15, 2008 9:42 AM | Report abuse

I really hope Michael Lohan goes down on the first punch.

Posted by: Dorkus who raised as a Miller Lite fan... | October 15, 2008 9:35 AM

****

Actually, that was Lindsay, and it's a big reason why she went into rehab in the first place.

Posted by: byoolin | October 15, 2008 9:43 AM | Report abuse

jakeepoo,
Why would say that?? St. Louis has about 20 local brew pubs where you can find locally brewed beer or any other type of beer you want.
I have been all over the world and to every state in the U.S. and even in the middle of New Mexico, Nebraska, Vermont, etc., you can find just about any type of beer you want.
Don't perpetuate the stereotype that the Midwest does not have anything! That was true 30 years ago, but in this modern day of the Internet, satellite TV, cheap (comparatively) air travel, etc., the world is a much smaller place and cities are surprisingly similar.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 15, 2008 9:44 AM | Report abuse

Dennis Leary just wants to sell books so he makes pub by saying s**t like that. Of course, he will soon say he's sorry and really meant the rising tide of autism diagnosii, not autism itself and go on to host a fund raiser with JM. And sell a bunch o' books in the meantime.

Posted by: Stick | October 15, 2008 9:50 AM | Report abuse

I'm all for shock humor, but Denis Leary went a little too far this time. Disappointing.

Posted by: surlychick | October 15, 2008 9:51 AM | Report abuse

anon @9:44 I was being facetious, its kinda what we do here. I don't even like beer.

Posted by: jake e. poo | October 15, 2008 9:59 AM | Report abuse

Why, Jen-Jen? Oh, why?

Posted by: ADHD | October 15, 2008 10:00 AM | Report abuse

Seems that Dennis is confusing autism with ADD.

I resent that! And...and...

...hey look, an ant.

Posted by: ADHD (who's really ADD without the H) | October 15, 2008 10:04 AM | Report abuse

I bet Sarah Palin really appreciates all those Mischa Eighteen-packs out there.

Posted by: ADHD, you betcha! | October 15, 2008 10:06 AM | Report abuse

Meant no disrespect to the Bud. Okay, so I did. But to each his or her own.

Here's a good piece from London's Times Online, talking out how Madge and Guy might divvy assets if they do indeed divorce:

Apparently, there was no prenup.

Posted by: Liz Kelly | October 15, 2008 10:11 AM | Report abuse

Gerard, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. It could take forever to get the Shanna Mokler scent off you.

Pretty sneaky Liz, putting the Madonna divorce as a headline only to have it in the rumour mill.

John can't be back with Jennifer yet. He hasn't worked his way through his fan base. I haven't received a call.

Christina, sweetie, stop. Now.

Posted by: petal | October 15, 2008 10:12 AM | Report abuse

They were reporting the Madge/Ritchie split on MSNBC's First Read this morning. It seems like it might be more than just a rumor then.

Posted by: Dorkus | October 15, 2008 10:15 AM | Report abuse

Seems that Dennis is confusing autism with ADD.

I resent that! And...and...

...hey look, an ant.

Posted by: ADHD (who's really ADD without the H) | October 15, 2008 10:04 AM

Oh, look! There's a bunny....

Posted by: Wabbit | October 15, 2008 10:16 AM | Report abuse

three words, actually a name, for Dennis Leary:

Andrew 'Dice' Clay.

What, you never heard of him?

My point exactly.

Who knew he was playing himself on Rescue Me?

Posted by: b | October 15, 2008 10:21 AM | Report abuse

Emma Watson at Harvard: Very good.

Emma Watson at St John's College: now *that* would be impressive.

Posted by: ADHD did not go to SJC, he's just sayin' | October 15, 2008 10:21 AM | Report abuse

Well, I think that we should...

oooooo a shiny thing!

Posted by: dennis leary | October 15, 2008 10:24 AM | Report abuse

Hey, do you all have New Belgium brews in St. Louis? Sigh. They don't sell it this far east...Oh, how I miss it.

Oh, right. Celebrity blog, not beer blog. Ummm...

Oh! I'm really skeeved out by Ron Wood dating a 20 year old. So skeeved out, in fact, that I think I need a beer. What time is it?

Posted by: Sully is a girl and yet hates Bud...what now, Dorkus?! | October 15, 2008 10:29 AM | Report abuse

Oh I'm sorry, didn't Bud get bought up by a Belgium company? I mean, it had to be doing soooooo well in order to get bought out like that.

"PS I want to be a beer nob and there is nothing wrong with a little natty boh..."

Agreed. This local beer may not be the best, but it's at least somewhat drinkable and cheap.

Posted by: Geist | October 15, 2008 10:31 AM | Report abuse

Dear Denis Leary,

Many autistic people have higher IQs than normals. It's not an excuse as much as it's an explanation.

Love,
an ass-burger

Posted by: LittleMissMuskrat | October 15, 2008 10:34 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: 44west | October 15, 2008 10:35 AM | Report abuse

******************************************

Would you care for a margarita?

Posted by: Dorkus | October 15, 2008 10:36 AM | Report abuse

Article says Ron Wood has a fortune and his soon to be ex wife stands to get $50 million. So what does he have his fortune in? Grecian formula?

Posted by: hodie also skeeved out by Ron and his new little homewrecker | October 15, 2008 10:36 AM | Report abuse

Okay, I'm getting a little scared about Gerard Butler's choice in women. The man is smart, funny and insanely appealing but like petal said, it will take forever to get the Shanna Moakler scent off of him.

Might have to pick Daniel Craig over Gerard Butler next time I'm asked (happened this past weekend, actually).

Posted by: B'More Cat and Gerard Butler Lover | October 15, 2008 10:36 AM | Report abuse

"Assuming this is not another false rumour, will Madonna get to keep the fake British accent under the divorce settlement?"

Had I been taking a drink, it would most certainly be all over my screen. Nice one.

Posted by: Geist | October 15, 2008 10:37 AM | Report abuse

If the Hills won't leave you, you have to leave the Hills.

My fondest memory of visiting St. Louis as a kid was the Anheuser Busch brewery.

Posted by: ep | October 15, 2008 10:41 AM | Report abuse

I have carefully Xamined the Xtina picture and can assure you that that is a drag queen.
No, you say? *la la la can't hear you*

Posted by: other liz loves beer, hates bud | October 15, 2008 10:42 AM | Report abuse

No, you say? *la la la can't hear you*

Posted by: other liz loves beer, hates bud | October 15, 2008 10:42 AM

*******************************************

When I first saw the picture, I thought why is Liz Kelly showing off the latest model of Real Dolls.

Posted by: Dorkus | October 15, 2008 10:44 AM | Report abuse

Geist, do your research first.

Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. is the largest brewing company in the United States with a 48.8% share of beer sales by volume. It is the world's largest brewing company based on revenue, but third in brewing volume.

Posted by: jake e. poo had to throw out some whoop ass, wikipedia style | October 15, 2008 10:49 AM | Report abuse

"InBev and Anheuser-Busch Agree to Combine, Creating the Global Leader in Beer with Budweiser as its Flagship Brand"

Posted by: byoolin acknowledges that ths makes Bud Light a cousin of Labatt Ice. Sigh. | October 15, 2008 10:53 AM | Report abuse

For all you scared Gerard Butler fans out there - I watched E! News last night and they used the Gerard Butler/Shanna Moakler pic as an example of how false rumors get started. Apparently, E! News people were at his restaurant too. They said that Shanna and Gerard were old friends, that they sat together and talked closely but did not kiss, and that Shanna came and went with a girlfriend, with whom she spent most of the night dancing with. So, I breathed easier after hearing that!

Posted by: LitMajor | October 15, 2008 11:04 AM | Report abuse

I am horrified by the "bleary eyed" Kirsten Dunst photo. Bleary eyed is when you come home after a long day of work. The expression in the photo is better described as s#*t-faced, I think. Gah.

So, in an effort to avoid a Kirsten Dunst, I shall forego the margaritas and other hard alcohol and will continue down the street in search of another house party with a better keg. Sorry, Dorkus.

Posted by: Sully | October 15, 2008 11:07 AM | Report abuse

why is the Madonna divorce thing a rumor when her publicist confirmed it?

Posted by: Anonymous | October 15, 2008 11:07 AM | Report abuse

Anyone who thinks Natty Boh is drinkable must have brain damage from years of alcohol abuse. Do they still sell that swill at Baltimore Orioles games?

Posted by: Anonymous | October 15, 2008 11:08 AM | Report abuse

Is it just me, or does that photo of Xtina look a lot like a "younger" version of Donatella Versace?

Posted by: cuz sometimes I wonder | October 15, 2008 11:20 AM | Report abuse

Kirsten Dunce looks a hot mess -- s**t-faced is right, Sully.

Posted by: margaritas only after noon | October 15, 2008 11:23 AM | Report abuse

Judge: How do you plea, Mr. Coleman?

GC: Not guilty, your honor. You see, the cinderblocks I attached to my shoes so I could reach the pedals slipped off and landed on the gas pedal, causing the car to race forward...

Judge (interrupting Coleman): Save it for the trial, Mr Coleman! Bail set at $1 million. (bangs gavel)

GC (mutters to himself): Damn! Guess I'll have to do another of those "Get Cash Fast" commercials...

(End Scene)

Posted by: clw | October 15, 2008 11:31 AM | Report abuse

Kirsten looks like she must've just had more than a few Natty Bohs to get her mind off the reviews for "Marie Antoinette." I caught five minutes of that movie on cable the other day -- it was unwatchably bad.

Posted by: td | October 15, 2008 11:35 AM | Report abuse

cuz, you are right. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but yes, Xtina does look like Donatella, even the outfit goes. And Christina, honey, I'm sure you can afford the good stuff, why are you using the dimestore brand self-tanner? Orange is not a good shade for you.

I will third the sentiment on K. Dunce, s**t faced is right. Sure way to get there is to mix your booze. Stick to either cocktails or beer, not both.

Posted by: hodie, I'll take that margarita if you're still mixing, Dorkus | October 15, 2008 11:38 AM | Report abuse

Wow. Christina looks so... BUSTED.

I can't even look.

Posted by: firedancerk8 | October 15, 2008 11:44 AM | Report abuse

Dunst was photographed in "trendy bar La Poubelle" - which is French for 'trash.'

Posted by: byoolin points out that 'apropos' is also a French word. | October 15, 2008 11:50 AM | Report abuse

Vous avez d'raison, byoolin!

Posted by: The word for the day is "poubelle" | October 15, 2008 11:56 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: 44west | October 15, 2008 10:35 AM
***********
touche, 44 west! Well done!

Posted by: methinks | October 15, 2008 12:00 PM | Report abuse

Good catch byoolin, and how apropos!

Posted by: hodie, the French can even make K. Dunce sound good | October 15, 2008 12:08 PM | Report abuse

why is the Madonna divorce thing a rumor when her publicist confirmed it?

Posted by: Anonymous | October 15, 2008 11:07 AM

Because at the time Liz put in her her column, it had not been confirmed. Duh!

Posted by: Anonymous | October 15, 2008 12:19 PM | Report abuse

Question to Mr. Gosselaar: Will you be washing your hair at any time during the run of this show? Haven't actually watched the show, the greasy hair and the trite dialogue from the previews completely turned me off.

Posted by: Online Chat question | October 15, 2008 12:23 PM | Report abuse

Dennis Leary's comments when taken out of the context of his book just seem nasty as do the other comments, but then, that's kind of his schtick.

I hope he doesn't apologize regardless of whether he meant that or not, it wouldn't be very much like him if he did.

Posted by: Bored @ work | October 15, 2008 12:27 PM | Report abuse

Thanks for having a chat today with Mark-Paul gosselaar. I can't wait for it :)

Posted by: jane | October 15, 2008 12:31 PM | Report abuse

Tina looks like Mary - of Peter, Paul & Mary...

Posted by: One night only | October 15, 2008 12:39 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Online Chat question | October 15, 2008 12:23 PM

He hasn't so far....

Posted by: b | October 15, 2008 12:40 PM | Report abuse

Clay, then Madge and Guy.... Y'all are good. What's next? I'm getting my bet ready.

Posted by: jsk | October 15, 2008 12:50 PM | Report abuse

Good one, but more to the point, I would like to know how we can influence the custody hearing so that England keeps custody of Madonna...

Posted by: sunnydaze | October 15, 2008 12:50 PM | Report abuse

Why is it that these celebs go to rehab and yet never stop smoking? Seems if you're going to drop 20,000 bucks a week, you ought to get something out of it.

Posted by: possum poubelle | October 15, 2008 1:17 PM | Report abuse

Friendship ring? Well, you can take the girl out of junior high, but you can't take junior high outta the girl. What's next, a promise ring and writing "MC + AT, BFFs 4---->" in the back of their math books?

I like Xtina's new hair, but yeah, that Cheeto-colored skin and glopped-on makeup is still as frightening as ever. I think she might actually be cute under all that, but can't tell.

Posted by: Californian | October 15, 2008 1:46 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: possum poubelle | October 15, 2008 1:17 PM

Dunno. Why is it that celebs have bastard children over and over and over again?

Posted by: ? | October 15, 2008 1:52 PM | Report abuse

It's simple sunnydaze. We don't show up at the hearing or we show up looking like Kirsten Dunst in that photo. No judge could possibly give us custody after that display. Plan B, we pull a Lost and move the country.

Posted by: petal | October 15, 2008 2:19 PM | Report abuse

I actually read the Denis Leary autism thing as a shot at dumb people with dumb kids who claim there is a medical reason for their dumb kids, which isn't to say that all autism diagnoses are false.

That Dunst picture was just too gross for me this morning.

Christina looks like a plastic mannequin. Seriously.

Wow. Richard Donner, coming soon to a theater near you as megalomania man. But not as a producer on Lethal Weapon 5.

Posted by: hermespal | October 15, 2008 2:27 PM | Report abuse

Breaking news!

Janet Jackson's ailment was "migraine induced vertigo."

Now how many of us wonder if her ailment really was "sibling induced migraines?"

And isn't chronic vertigo what ended the career of Greg, the "yellow Wiggle?"

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | October 15, 2008 2:28 PM | Report abuse

And isn't chronic vertigo what ended the career of Greg, the "yellow Wiggle?"

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | October 15, 2008 2:28 PM

****

It was so bad he couldn't even ease himself into a career as a Weeble.

Posted by: byoolin | October 15, 2008 2:34 PM | Report abuse

"Hey, why so gloomy on a Wednesday afternoon? Stand up and get moving. You know this one, so sing with me kids:

Cold spaghetti, cold spaghetti.
Cold spaghetti, cold spaghetti.
Spaghetti. Spaghetti.
Spaghetti. Spaghetti. Spa -- wooo ooo ohhhh" [PLOP]

Posted by: Greg the Yellow Wiggle | October 15, 2008 2:48 PM | Report abuse

Do ya think I could get an autograph from one of Janet Jackson's areolas?

Posted by: Sasquatch says ta-ta | October 15, 2008 3:13 PM | Report abuse

Recently Peter Cook blamed Christie Brinkley for not putting out enough during their marriage as the fault for his adultery.

Now, TMZ is reporting that "Raffaello Follieri's lawyer claims the con man effed up with the law because he was trying to keep up with rich people like his movie star ex-girlfriend Anne Hathaway."

Posted by: Nosy Parker wonders what ever became of chivalry | October 15, 2008 3:30 PM | Report abuse

That John Mayer- wtf is his appeal? The A-list broads he dates can't seem to get enough or get over him. He must really know how to work his way between the sheets...

Gerard Butler on the other hand- I get that. Even if he ain't hooking up with Mrs. Barker, I'm sure she would be down with it.

The comments made by D. Leary re: autism were completely out of line and shows he needs to get more info. on the disorder. His comments re: McCarthy/mills were right on however.

Posted by: plamar1031 | October 15, 2008 3:58 PM | Report abuse

RIP Neal Hefti, composer of the classic "Batman" and "Odd Couple" themes, as well as "Girl Talk" (the Sea 'n' Ski jingle), "Li'l Darling" and "Cute" (which WRC-AM long ago used as the background theme for their around-the-nation weather round-up, back in their Paul Anthony and Willard Scott-Ed Walker era)

Posted by: Nosy Parker is a proud old-timer | October 15, 2008 5:12 PM | Report abuse

Nosy, do you know which melody did Walker and Scott steal for the theme song to their radio show? I always wondered.

Posted by: Sasquatch | October 15, 2008 5:16 PM | Report abuse

I love "Cute!"

Hefti's son was quoted as saying that his dad considered the Batman TV theme to be the most complex piece of music he ever composed.

He wrote the score for one of the strangest movies ever made:
"Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama's Hung You in the Closet and I'm Feeling So Sad"

Posted by: MoCoSnarky | October 15, 2008 5:36 PM | Report abuse

Reese Witherspoon should stop promoting her fauxmance with Jake. The fool.

Posted by: Fauxmance | October 15, 2008 6:01 PM | Report abuse

Sasquatch, I think we'll have to ask the Post's P. Fiddy a/k/a Paul Farhi about that one.

Posted by: Nosy Parker | October 15, 2008 6:16 PM | Report abuse

My pappy died of Cancer from cigerettes. It shoulda been Denis.

Posted by: Joe | October 16, 2008 10:59 AM | Report abuse