Posted at 8:34 AM ET, 05/26/2009

Mike Tyson's Daughter on Life Support; Mel Gibson Confirms He's Expecting with Girlfriend

By Liz Kelly
Tuesday

Headlines: Mike Tyson's four-year-old daughter on life support after found hanging from treadmill cord... Clay Aiken apologizes for saying Adam Lambert's singing made his "ears bleed"... Brooke Shields regrets not losing her virginity earlier... Christina Applegate campaigns to save "Samantha Who?"... Kate Gosselin says she and husband Jon may be headed for a split on last night's season premiere.... Jesus Luz says Madonna is "just a friend"... Scarlett Johansson set to release second album... Natalie Cole released from hospital following kidney transplant... Susan Boyle makes it to "Britain's Got Talent" finals... Mary Jo Buttafuoco pens memoir.

Crime Watch: Kiefer Sutherland reaches agreement with head-butt victim... Kevin Bacon mugged for Blackberry on New York subway.

Pix: Speidi on the set of a new Pizza Hut commercial... Toothless Demi Moore.

Rumor Mill: George Clooney dating another waitress?... Paris Hilton kicked out of Cannes yacht party... Audrina Patridge dating "Star Trek's" Chris Pine?... Chris Brown recording a country song?... Adam Lambert offered gig as new Queen frontman?... Brad Pitt to star in Steve McQueen biopic?

Say What?
"I guess I'm Octo-Mel." -- Mel Gibson confirms to Jay Leno that he's expecting his eight child, the first with girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.

By Liz Kelly  | May 26, 2009; 8:34 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Fashion Faux Pas: From Paris to Carrot
Next: Evangeline Lilly -- the Next Angelina Jolie? (Doubtful)

Comments

Brooke, give it up. (Not THAT; that ship has sailed -- I mean don't talk about this.) I remember feeling sorry for her when Dean Cain told Howard Stern he was her first. And now this. Check yourself before you wreck yourself, grrl!

Christina who?

And with that second album, ScarJo will have released more albums that at least a half-dozen American Idols.

I hope I do not start a BKD by saying this, but Susan Boyle was nervous and not all that. Nice lady. I wish her well. But c'mon -- "Memory"? Could she possibly have chosen a more generic song to sing? What, the rights to "Misty" and "Yesterday" were unavailable? Britain's got talent? Sure. Somewhere.

No, you are not Octo-Mel, you are Psycho-Mel. Ick. Nast.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | May 26, 2009 8:59 AM | Report abuse

Paris Hilton kicked out of Cannes yacht party...tick tick tick

Posted by: milesdy | May 26, 2009 9:10 AM | Report abuse

Paris Hilton kicked out of Cannes yacht party...tick tick tick

Posted by: milesdy | May 26, 2009 9:10 AM | Report abuse

For 'toilet pashing', ick nast.

Posted by: jes11 | May 26, 2009 9:13 AM | Report abuse

In the TMI Category today: Brooke Shields, Mel Gibson.

Didn't Mary Jo already write a bio back in the 90s after she got shot? You are a in the "who was that again" category, you only get one bio.

I see the reality show couple divorce trend is continuing. In this case, Jon can't get away fast enough from that control-freak harridan.

Liz, Liz, Liz, how many times must we remind you, it's "Heincer" not the socially accepted "speidi."

Finally, prayers for Mike Tyson's little girl.

Posted by: epjd | May 26, 2009 9:16 AM | Report abuse

Richard Cohen wrote a column today that succinctly expresses the inner-conflict one experiences when following celebrities. Regarding Octomom:

"Somehow, over time, I came to think of the babies as my responsibility. I felt I had to do something. The babies! The babies! Should I send a check? What would she do with the money? Maybe a tuck under the eyes? Would she have more babies? Then what? What would I do with the additional babies? I'd envision the house at night, the wailing, the crying -- the industrial diapering."

He's talks specifically about Elizabeth Edwards and Octomom, but really, you could substitute "Rhianna," "Britney," "LiLo," "Brangelina," or any other celeb name. Maybe he could be a special guest columnist when Liz goes on vacation.

Posted by: ishkabibbleA | May 26, 2009 9:35 AM | Report abuse

Presumably the Gosselin show soon will be renamed "Jon & Kate Plus Eight Divorce Lawyers."

Jesus may be playing fast and Luz with the truth about Madonna, there. The only man on earth who thinks of Madonna as "a friend" is the Executive Vice President of Sales at Trojan.

Scarlett Johansson set to release second album... Let's hope - for a number of reasons - that this time it's a photo album.

"Mary Jo Buttafuoco pens memoir." Amy Fisher, this is your fault. Look what happens when you do a half-assed job.

And just like that, thousands of NYC subway muggees can claim one degree of Kevin Bacon.

When I saw the words "Paris Hilton" and "yacht" I instinctively also looked for the word "keelhauled." No such luck.

Audrina Patridge dating Chris Pine? Man, that Captain Kirk really *will* put it in anything, won't he.

Posted by: byoolin1 | May 26, 2009 9:41 AM | Report abuse

I assumed he was just referring to himself as Octo-Mel because his baby mamma-to be (and no, I have no problem using that term in this instance) looks like an Octo-Mom clone. Ick nast.

Posted by: ASinMoCo | May 26, 2009 9:41 AM | Report abuse

Have to rant for a minute - take off my nice hat and just be mean. I caught a couple episodes of Jon and Kate over the weekend during their everlasting marathon - the first time I ever saw the show. And I did watch the season premiere last night. She is horrid. What a frosty, miserable person. I'm surprised Jon lasted this long. He should take the two dogs and head for the hills, coming down only for social occasions with the kids and to babysit them while Kate's off on her book tours. I would be surprised to see any one of those kids grow to be a normal, functioning, independent adult.

Ok, end of rant.

Posted by: eet7e | May 26, 2009 9:46 AM | Report abuse

There were only two minutes of the Jon & Kate premiere that you needed to see. It was the two minutes where Kate said, "I'm happy." And Jon said, "I'm not."

So for all her complaining and kvetching and...tears...she's happy. HAPPY.

Posted by: mdreader01 | May 26, 2009 10:09 AM | Report abuse

Brooke - why are you even discussing this? Because your daughters are fast approaching their teen years and you want to give them some helpful, thoughtful advice about how to have sex really young? (since 22 was WAY too old) Because you need more publicity? Because playing a 12-year-old sold to a child molester in Pretty Baby for sex (rape)wasn't enough of a bad example to 12-year-olds? Why?

Posted by: Amelia5 | May 26, 2009 10:13 AM | Report abuse

"Paris kicked out of yacht party? Please tell me someone sneezed and she got blown overboard."

Posted by: eet7e | May 26, 2009 9:46 AM

Nominated for comment of the week! Hilarious.

Posted by: jlessl | May 26, 2009 10:16 AM | Report abuse

Brooke, since it appears you're feeling a foreceful, undeniable need to share inappropriate comments (I believe the experts call this "forced speech"), maybe it's time to adjust your medications.

Mel, no, you are not "Octo-Mel." You are an over-the-hill action movie star who's having a tacky midlife crisis. Big difference. Ask any of your seven present kids, they'll confirm this.

Some New York subway mugger is at this moment bragging to his pals about how he brings home the bacon for his family.

Mary Jo Buttafuoco, your 15 minutes were up a decade ago. I grant that you came by those minutes in about the most difficult way possible, but still. Can't you find some other way to make ends meet in this economy than ripping off a publisher for an advance?

Posted by: northgs | May 26, 2009 10:22 AM | Report abuse

Please, please some one get Mike Tyson and Octo-Mel to the vasectomy clinic, or at the very least take away their Vi*gra supply.
And while I'm being the doctor here, give Brooke a hormone patch.

Posted by: possum_pouch | May 26, 2009 10:32 AM | Report abuse

Brooke's comment taken out of context. Come on Liz, you ain't like them (tabloid reporters). People read the story. That is NOT what she said.

Oh and I second the "Ick. Nast." on the Paris Hilton story.

Just a weird day today. eet7e I had the same impression about Kate but it still makes me so sad to see their marriage fall apart on TV. Those poor kids.

Prayers to the Tyson family too.

Posted by: hodie | May 26, 2009 10:43 AM | Report abuse

Celebritology has everything this morning from British talent finalist Susan Boyle, to "Suddenly Susan" star who likes to be boiled.

From Lambert as Queen v.3 to Pitt as McQueen v.2.

Clooney's singing "Don't you want me, baby." Oksana's singing "Don't you want my baby?"

Posted by: mdreader01 | May 26, 2009 10:46 AM | Report abuse

"Getting It Through My Thick Skull: Why I Stayed, What I Learned and What Millions of People Involved with Sociopaths Need to Know,"

Is this a book by

-Mrs. Mike Tyson

-Mr. Jon Gosslin

-Rihanna

-Mrs. Mel Gibson or

-Mary Jo Buttafuoco?

Posted by: mdreader01 | May 26, 2009 10:49 AM | Report abuse

Hodie - I read quite a bit of the Brooke quote - and I still think it's a trashy thing to say - especially when you have young daughters. I understand she had another point - but did she need to be so crass? I don't think it's the tabloid's fault when the quote is actually accurate.

And who is Mike Tyon's child's mother? None of the reports that I read name her? Why not? Is she a secret? I guess it's not the wife who is a doctor in D.C?

Posted by: Amelia5 | May 26, 2009 10:52 AM | Report abuse

-Advertisments are supposed to make you want to buy a product, right? Heincer in a commercial pretty much solidfy for me that I will never order Pizza Hut again.

-ScarJo had a first album?

-Chris Pine boldy goes where many, many, many men have gone before.

Posted by: VTDuffman | May 26, 2009 10:53 AM | Report abuse

Wasn't Kevin Bacon also a Madoff victim? Bad year to be him!

Posted by: kholmes1 | May 26, 2009 10:55 AM | Report abuse

I say give Brooke a break. Her mother was all over the media and sat by the door with a shotgun, so even if she says she coulda "done it" earlier, I'm not sure how much of an opportunity she really had. I agree that it woulda been better for her to STFU about it.

This time I don't give Madge a break. If she were my only choice, Trojans would go bankrupt. (Unless the govt. bailed them out.)

Let's NOT invite Richard Cohen to take over when Liz is on vacation. (Liz gets a vacation?) He's bright enough guy, but you have read his other columns, right? It would be like asking George Will to provide the commentary at a denim fashion show.

Kiefer needs to hold a head-butting tutorial for Kevin.

Clooney dating waitress does not rise to the level of rumor.

Apparently Paris does not want anyone to forget she put the "scan" in scanque.

I can see Brad as McQueen. Think I'd rather watch a McQueen retrospective, but I can see it.

As soon as Oksana gets what she wants from you, you'll be solo-Mel.

Posted by: reddragon1 | May 26, 2009 10:57 AM | Report abuse

Second hodie's observation re Brooke's comment having been taken out of context: Brooke said she didn't learn to love the way she looked sooner because she felt public pressures over her weight, due to carrying "a protective 20 pounds [in college]." Brooke never said she WISHED she'd lost her virginity earlier, just that her body-image issues back then rendered it a moot point.

Susan Boyle seems to have handled her life with considerable grace, considering it's been turned figuratively upside-down in less than two months: imagine nearly ¼ of a billion (a thousand million) Youtube hits, as well as media stalking her to the point she can no longer even go to church in her hometown without attracting a crowd. Small wonder she experienced a mild case of nerves (voice-crack, intonation problem) at the beginning of her song this weekend, only her second appearance on the show (and apparently third TV appearance ever). I suspect Boyle will get over the worst of her minor stage-fright soon enough. Not that she's asked for my advice, but I'd recommend that, now that she can afford it, she go back to her voice teacher to keep refining her instrument. After all, previous "Britain's Got Talent" winner Paul Potts has taken lessons whenever he could afford to throughout his life, and it's paid off professionally for him. I don't know whether Boyle has the acting chops to appear in musicals, but once the competition is over I can envision her singing at symphony pops concerts (anyone for the Proms?), or the national anthem at major sports events (do they do that at Wimbledon, or soccer matches there?).

Mel, does your religion condone fathering a child while still officially married to your wife? If not, you're literally a f***in' hypocrite. I wouldn't care except that you're so ardent re your beliefs.

Combining the topics of religion and a past target of Wee Tom's: Did anyone else catch the news re the fraud trial against the $cientolocult in France, where it's not recognized as a religion? Guess the French aren't so bad, after all (LOL!). Eleanor Beardsley reported on it on NPR this AM, and a certain paper to the North has a blurb:
They could be fined $7 million and ordered to cease activities in France; one can only hope that someday the US will return to its senses too.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 26, 2009 11:17 AM | Report abuse

Brooke has been talking to the press a lot lately and I have to say the more she talks the more I shake my head. I read the quote and it still comes across as tacky.

Jon and Kate should have cut the show and repaired or ended their marriage in private, without cameras.

Posted by: Vienna8425 | May 26, 2009 11:19 AM | Report abuse

Since it's short, here's the entire $cientolocult item in the NYT:

"A trial opened on Monday on charges of organized fraud brought against the French branch of the Church of Scientology, which could be fined up to $7 million and ordered to stop its activities here. The church, which is registered as a religion in the United States, has no similar legal protection here. The church’s Paris headquarters and its bookshop are being sued for fraud while some leading members are charged with illegally practicing pharmacy, after complaints that new adherents were pushed into paying thousands of dollars for books, courses, vitamins and an electronic measurement to gauge spiritual progress."

Uh, "illegally practicing pharmacy"? What would Wee Tom say? Should we assume this doesn't include antidepressants? Nor diet pills for Kirstie Alley?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 26, 2009 11:20 AM | Report abuse

reddragon

SPLOOT! Virtual tea-spray all over the lap of my denim skirt.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 26, 2009 11:25 AM | Report abuse

Jon & Kate, did you never watch the Loud family implode on PBS's "American Family" before agreeing to do your show? If ever the were a cautionary tale...

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 26, 2009 11:26 AM | Report abuse

reddragon1 has a point about Brooke. I remember Teri Shields doing everything but hanging a "do not shtupp" sign on Brooke. Overprotective? Maybe, but effective. (And as a parent now, I appreciate what she did to protect her kid.)

Though now I have to find that old SCTV clip with Rick Moranis as Teri. Hilarious. That and when Brooke (Catherine O'Hara) was on Farm Film Report. She started by saying, "my mother said you can't blow me up," then she sang Devo's "Whip It" and was subsequently blowed up real good.

Steve McQueen was 49 when he died. Brad is 45. Hurry up and make that movie.

Huffington Post had a great idea for Susan Boyle's next song: "Climb Every Mountain." Nosy, that's SB's future right there. Mother Abbess in a touring company of "The Sound of Music." No acting talent needed.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | May 26, 2009 11:37 AM | Report abuse

td
Mother Abbess in a touring company of "The Sound of Music."

Let's all think of other suitable stage-musical roles for Susan Boyle. Perhaps Bloody Mary in "South Pacific," or Agnes Gooch in "Mame"? I don't see her as Mama Rose in "Gypsy," however (not enough acting chops).

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 26, 2009 11:49 AM | Report abuse

I like Christina Applegate but I don't think her show is all that funny. So I would sign a petition to get her a new show. Is that an option?

Most of these waitresses Clooney meets these days are also aspiring models/actresses. They don't care if it's a temporary thang, and they get minor-ly famous for 15 minutes, and he gets a pretty girl until he gets tired of it. He's got quite a nice racket going on there.

Brad Pitt is not Steve McQueen. Just not.

Posted by: msame | May 26, 2009 11:56 AM | Report abuse

As soon as Oksana gets what she wants from you, you'll be solo-Mel.

reddragon is on a roll....

Posted by: memphis1 | May 26, 2009 11:57 AM | Report abuse

Absolutely right, Vienna. This isn't anything that needs to be dealt with in public, but now that it is, it's the trainwreck scenario, I just...can't...look...away.

Yeah, hodie. It made me cry a little when Jon said he knows his kids will google him some day and that he hopes they believe him when he tries to explain things. Though last night, the kids didn't really even seem to notice there was anything wrong. Daddy was just away for "work." (which he quit two years ago).

I think The Soup said it best when they suggested the next show be called Jon Minus Nine.

Oh, and does Mel owe Octomom for the reference? She could take him for whatever he'll have left after the divorce, and the girlfriend, and the kids, and the new baby, and....

Posted by: eet7e | May 26, 2009 12:15 PM | Report abuse

I was watching the Memorial Day Concert on Sunday and saw Wee Tom in the audience w/his son who, despite being bi-racial & adopted, looks a lot like him (facial expressions, mannerisms.) It was eerie.

Posted by: pras40 | May 26, 2009 12:19 PM | Report abuse

Some people shouldn't reproduce and hate-mongering religious wackos are at the top of the list.

Posted by: kabuki3 | May 26, 2009 12:29 PM | Report abuse

What a way to start the workweek, with off-the-chart lizard comments and a Daily Mail UK link!

Stay classy, Mel. What a scum. I'm sure his current 7 kids just love getting teased at school and reading about their crazy dad in the tabloids all the time.

Mary Jo Buttafuco ... whoa. Who'd have ever thought we'd hear that name again.

Posted by: Californian11 | May 26, 2009 12:35 PM | Report abuse

Just read the Brooke Shields story and it seems like much ado about nothing. She was making a joke.

Posted by: Californian11 | May 26, 2009 12:39 PM | Report abuse

I think Brooke is hoping to be cast in the new hit series, "The Golden Girls:The First Symptoms of Menopause." Maybe Susan Boyle could sing the theme song...what would that be?

Posted by: possum_pouch | May 26, 2009 12:46 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: possum_pouch | May 26, 2009 12:46 PM
==================

"Heat Wave"

Posted by: mdreader01 | May 26, 2009 1:00 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: possum_pouch | May 26, 2009 12:46 PM
==================

"Heat Wave"

Posted by: mdreader01 | May 26, 2009 1:00 PM | Report abuse

"Night and Day"

Posted by: jezebel3 | May 26, 2009 1:22 PM | Report abuse

Wow, it's 1:30 and no comments yet about George Clooney? He's become a caricature of himself.

He's well on his way to creepy-old-guy status, where he'll be in good company with Mel Gibson and Woody Allen. Ick nast.

Posted by: jaybbub | May 26, 2009 1:40 PM | Report abuse

"Heat Wave" --mdreader01

HILARIOUS. I would've suggested Buster Poindexter but I can't see Susan Boyle making "Hot, Hot, Hot" ("how ya feeling?") work as well as she could "Heat Wave." Oh man, that's funny....

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | May 26, 2009 1:52 PM | Report abuse

Awesome snark this morning lizards!

Clay Aiken's "apology" was lame. He needs to just shut up. Sorry bub, Adam Lambert has more talent in his little finger than you have in your entire body.

Paris kicked out of a Cannes party. My morning is complete. Lovely.

Mel's Octomom reference is especially nasty due to Oksana's resemblance to the whacked out CCV. Cringing here. Ick nast. I feel bad for his kids. I hope his ex takes the full half of his 900 million or whatever. Nosy's dead on--he's literally a f***ing hypocrite.

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | May 26, 2009 1:56 PM | Report abuse

Jerry Reed's "When You're Hot, You're Hot"?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 26, 2009 2:12 PM | Report abuse

Eh, msame hit the nail on the head- Clooney's got a nice racket going there. At this point, I look at news of his relationships like the weather reports. "Partly cloudy and in the high 70s, George Clooney is dating another waitress." You know what you're going to hear, but it's kind of reassuring to hear it anyway.

Posted by: Bawlmer51 | May 26, 2009 2:27 PM | Report abuse

I think when Paul Potts who won last year's "Britain's Got Talent," exploded in the media and captivated people's hearts it happened spontaneously.

In contrast, the whole thing with Susan Boyle, has been, JMO, carefully orchestrated.

I wouldn't be surprised if the producers went out looking to recruit someone like her to duplicate all of the buzz earlier created by Paul Potts.

I think Cowell and company are stirring up Boyle buzz to build up the ratings of their show, "America's Got Talent." It's a kind of advance marketing.

I mean after the phenomenon of Paul Potts, why is Susan Boyle a story to which so much attention should be directed. It's just rinse and repeat.

However, good for Susan Boyle. I wish Paul Potts continued success and Boyle new success.

Posted by: trwv | May 26, 2009 3:06 PM | Report abuse

trwv, you may well be correct re Susan Boyle having been recruited. But as long as she can cut the mustard, why not?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 26, 2009 3:12 PM | Report abuse

I agree. Good luck to Susan Boyle!

Posted by: trwv | May 26, 2009 3:49 PM | Report abuse

We're trying to save the ABC-canceled "Samantha Who?" with a twitter and online petition campaign.
We're calling it a "tweffort" - and Christina Applegate is on board too @1capplegate
Follow on twitter: @savesamantha
Petition: http://bit.ly/PwUTa
#savesamantha

Posted by: savesamantha | May 26, 2009 3:51 PM | Report abuse

Jerry Reed's "When You're Hot, You're Hot"?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 26, 2009 2:12 PM
---------------
JERRY REED!

Brilliant!
===========================
Gibson and Woody Allen. Ick nast.

Posted by: jaybbub | May 26, 2009 1:40 PM
--------------------
Did you miss this at 10: 46 AM:

Posted by: mdreader01 | May 26, 2009 10:46 AM |

Clooney's life is becoming an endless loop of that dreaded Human League song.

Posted by: mdreader01 | May 26, 2009 3:51 PM | Report abuse

KRRRAAAAPPPP!

Breaking news from our beloved Pookie about "The Real Housewives of Washington":

"They've already put about 25 housewives on tape, Cohen says. The producers will now "lock down on" the handful of women who will make it to air. They're looking for a very "brand specific" Washington chick, Cohen said. That is: "wealthy, independent, strong, politically connected, outspoken" -- and, horsey. Yes, some of the finalists are "active in the horse community," Cohen says."

Posted by: mdreader01 | May 26, 2009 4:08 PM | Report abuse

"Clooney's life is becoming an endless loop of that dreaded Human League song." -- Hey now. No reason to blame the Human League for George's behavior.

Keep that up and we'll be blaming Culture Club for Kate's asking Jon, "Do you really want to hurt me?" Or blaming Howard Jones for Mel Gibson's asking Oksana, "What is lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-ove, anyway?" Etc.

Let's leave the 80s songs where they (don't) belong (either): Swiffer commercials.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | May 26, 2009 4:26 PM | Report abuse

"I'm not surprised that they threw out the bait, but I am surprised the American entertainment media so quickly went for it."

Really? And have you noticed shows like The Hills are still on and those a-hem "stars" in them are making Pizza Hut commercials?

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Posted by: Osteph | May 26, 2009 4:42 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: mdreader01 | May 26, 2009 4:08 PM

-----------------------------------------
I was hoping that they meant "horsey" in the sense of SJP and Marilyn Quayle.

BLUCHER!

If the "Washington Wives" are that powerful, perhaps they'll talk about their lives as backroom dominatrices. I look forward to some loudmouthed wife of a lobbyist talk about her riding prowess in the reverse cowgirl.

As for Paris Hilton and latest boy toy, I'm surprised that no one has yet characterized the yacht captain's actions as flushing the toilet, aka, head to you nautical types.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | May 26, 2009 5:30 PM | Report abuse

Oh, eet7e I have trouble looking away too.

Re: Mel's wife - I'm betting she'll be number one next time they do one of those highest price celebrity divorces.

Posted by: Vienna8425 | May 26, 2009 6:04 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Vienna8425 | May 26, 2009 6:04 PM
=================
Wow. That takes two very optimistic assumptions: (1) Mel's number one wife won't clean him out. (2) Mel's post divorce career will eclipse his pre-divorce career.

Posted by: mdreader01 | May 26, 2009 6:15 PM | Report abuse

md - Sorry, I meant the current wife who is now divorcing him. I think Robin will clean him out.

Posted by: Vienna8425 | May 27, 2009 8:16 AM | Report abuse

Vienna
I think Robin will clean him out.

Oh, Vienna, I do hope so! After 28 years, 7 kids, Mel's religious nuttiness and bad public behavior (one can only imagine how he acts in private), Robin's more than earned every cent her lawyers can squeeze out of him!

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 27, 2009 8:59 AM | Report abuse