Posted at 8:45 AM ET, 05/13/2009

Vanessa Hudgens Says She'd Strip for the Right Role; Lindsay Lohan Laughs Off Pregnancy Rumor

By Liz Kelly
Wednesday

Headlines: "High School Musical's" Vanessa Hudgens says she's open to movie nudity... Sarah Palin inks book deal... Trudie Styler criticized for flying hair stylist across country on a private jet... Rihanna's new song, "Silly Boy," about Chris Brown?... Britney Spears's cousin (and one-time assistant) Alli Sims shopping her own single... Nathan Lane and Bebe Neuwirth to star in new "Addams Family" musical.

Crime Watch: Attempted burglary at Lindsay Lohan's L.A. home... Linda Fiorentino's ex set for sentencing in information-stealing case... Farrah Fawcett talks to FBI about potential tabloid invasion of privacy.

Pix and Video: Carrie Prejean, '08 E! Oscar underwear model... Oprah poses with new puppy... From Kirsten Dunst to Andy Dick, these stars all appeared in some form of "Star Trek"... Lady Gaga's latest headgear... Scarlett Johansson on the cover of French Vogue.

Thanks to reader Erin Hare for catching me in a "Daily Show" clip montage last night (second 42):

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
The Pageant of the Christ
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor

Rumor Mill: Lindsay Lohan laughs off pregnancy rumor... K-Fed struggling to stick to $40,000 a month budget... Kate Gosselin denies report of affair with bodyguard... Sean Penn dating Natalie Portman?... George Clooney yaks up potent birthday beverages... Tea Leoni and David Duchovny back together? (second item)... Katie Holmes attempting separation from Tom Cruise, claims blind item... Brad Pitt drunk-dialing Jennifer Aniston?... John Mayer still pining for Aniston, says more recent ex.

Say What?
"But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." -- Megan Fox explaining her particular brand of bisexuality.

---

Tonight! Join Jen Chaney and me for this evening's "Lost" Happy Hour from 5 - 8 p.m. at Adams Morgan's The Reef. We'll engage in a little cocktailing to calm our finale night nerves. Added incentive: "Lost"-themed drinks and giveaways!

By Liz Kelly  | May 13, 2009; 8:45 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Miss California's Battling Demons -- Her Own
Next: Eye Acid: Heidi Montag Pratt's 'Black Out' Video

Comments

Why wouldn't Vanessa Hudgens be open to movie nudity? She's already proven she's open to cell phone nudity.

Of course LiLo isn't pregnant. Anymore. Since Roe v. Wade, there are ways of solving that problem.

Posted by: yellojkt | May 13, 2009 8:58 AM | Report abuse

They forgot Terri Garr in the 'Assignment: Earth" episode of TOS. I am such a geek.

Posted by: yellojkt | May 13, 2009 9:00 AM | Report abuse

yellojkt,
You beat me to it. I mean everyone in the U.S. who cares to, has already seen Vanessa Hudgens nude, so she may as well get paid for it the next time she goes nude in public.

Posted by: Iowahoosier | May 13, 2009 9:03 AM | Report abuse

Vanessa Hudgens - I'm thinking "High School Musical" meets "Debbie Does Dallas" - or, at least I *think* I am, having only seen one of those two movies.

Budget tip for K-Fed: when it gets dirty, you can just *wash* your car instead of buying a new one.

Is it rutting season at the Gosselin house?

Sean Penn dating Natalie Portman?

How much does a vial of George Clooney's barf sell for, anyway?

Between Brad, John and Ross, I'm beginning to think that Jennifer Aniston might have some mad skillz, ifyouknowwhatImean.

I'll say one thing for Megan Fox: when she talks, it makes everything Stephen Hawking has ever written seem much more comprehensible by comparison.

Posted by: byoolin1 | May 13, 2009 9:08 AM | Report abuse

byoolin,
You really should make an effort to see HSM.

Posted by: yellojkt | May 13, 2009 9:10 AM | Report abuse

You know how Megan Fox appears to be attempting to look like Angelina Jolie? I wish she would also be as smart as Angelina and just shut the f--- up.
------
Trudie Styler: "Yes, I do take planes. My life is to travel and my life is also to speak out about the horrors of an environment that is being abused at the hands of oil companies."
I suppose she could have sounded even more pretentious if she had added, "...And to look good while doing it."
-------
Thank you Jon Stewart. Now can we please, please move on from this non-story?

Posted by: pras40 | May 13, 2009 9:15 AM | Report abuse

Hmmm, I thought Natalie doing Woody Allen movies was just a career move. Clearly her daddy issues are more severe than I realized. If only I had a way to exploit them.

Posted by: yellojkt | May 13, 2009 9:19 AM | Report abuse

They also missed Christian Slater in "Undiscovered Country."

Posted by: northgs | May 13, 2009 9:21 AM | Report abuse

byoo, You are on a roll today.

Gotta stop reading so fast. For a minute I thought Sarah Palin was going to appear nude in a movie. Maybe if she doesn't get the nom in 2012, she can pose for Playboy.

Not saying it's true, but I can see why Kate might go for a bodyguard, or pool boy, or whatever, because she could order them around and get whatever she wants. Wait..

that's not different. Never mind.

Jimmy Markum (Mystic River) dating Princess Amidala?? Ew, ew, ew.

Thought Jen was too Girl Next Door (do people still say that?) to be so hott. Maybe she's the female version of the strong slient type.

Sounds like Katie Holmes needs to download a copy of "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover."

The tabs have been trying to get Jen and Brad back together ever since they broke them up.

Posted by: reddragon1 | May 13, 2009 9:28 AM | Report abuse

Did that Vogue cover say ScarJo is a Kennedy? My French isn't that good.

Posted by: reddragon1 | May 13, 2009 9:32 AM | Report abuse

Perhaps Ms. Prejean should focus on the modeling aspects of being a "spokesmodel" - based on that E! clip, she does a fine job of it. Megan Fox, take note: there are plenty of ways to get attention in this world without opening your mouth.

Scarlett Johansson is beyond gorgeous. Loved Jon Favreau's tweet-quote!

I'm sure our Master Snarkers can come up with something witty to say about Oprah and her pile of cute puppies.

How is it possible for K-Fed to exceed a $40K-a-month budget? Beer and cigarettes aren't that expensive, and it's not like he doesn't have experience living on far less.

Posted by: northgs | May 13, 2009 9:46 AM | Report abuse

In honor of Nathan and Bebe's new gig....

Da da da da :click-click: da da da da :click-click:
da da da da
da da da da
da da da da
:click-click:

We're creepy and we're scary.
About the paps, we're wary.
We talk to much 'bout Carrie.
Celebritology

If Clooney starts a-yakkin'
If Chris Brown starts a-whackin'
Our comments will be stackin'.
Celebritology

Posted by: mdreader01 | May 13, 2009 9:54 AM | Report abuse

All this time, I thought Lady Gaga was singing "Poker Face." Instead, I realize she was singing "Poke Your Face."

I see that Trudie Skylar's comfortable existance is reduced to a shallow meaningless party. Sting must be driven to tears.

Posted by: mdreader01 | May 13, 2009 10:01 AM | Report abuse

Oh my god - tell me someone isn't going to make George Clooney Barf-Flavored tofu now.

Posted by: Chasmosaur1 | May 13, 2009 10:03 AM | Report abuse

Maybe Trudie's way ahead of us -- maybe her private plane is a plug-in electric model or a diesel converted to run on french fry grease. Because, ya know, a woman's gotta fly around a lot to alert us all to the evils of the oil companies.

Posted by: 44west | May 13, 2009 10:17 AM | Report abuse

Liz, you made it to the big time! How awesome to say you were on the Daily Show!

*sigh* and we knew her when...

Posted by: Osteph | May 13, 2009 10:17 AM | Report abuse

Vannessa, news would be you agreeing to keep your clothes on.

K-Fed, I can teach you how to live on a lot less than $40K a month. And I will only charge $10K a month to do it.

Everytime I hear of Bebe Neuwirth playing Morticia, I flash on that Wings episode where Frasier and Lilith show up. Lilith and Helen get into a fight and one of the boys says his money is on "Morticia, she scrawny but looks strong."

Posted by: epjd | May 13, 2009 10:28 AM | Report abuse

Trudie Styler should've brought her dentist and wardrobe stylist on the plane too.

The more I read about the Gosselins, the more I pray that the other TLC families keep it together. Because the last thing I need is to learn that Matt Roloff is hitting the bars with 20-year-olds with thin walls and mouthy brothers.

Katie Holmes attempting separation: Sometimes I think she and Tom have magnets implanted within them, ensuring that when they are together, they are TOGETHER. She'll never break free of Maverick's hold on her.

Just to be safe, Oprah is putting her puppy on Cycle 3 ("for overweight dogs") to plan ahead. That is, until Bob Greene and Dr. Phil release the inevitable training and therapy program for celebrity dogs.

And big deal re: Brad Pitt. I drunk dial Jennifer Aniston all the time. I'm just not getting her number intentionally.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | May 13, 2009 10:34 AM | Report abuse

Idle Thoughts On The Great Trudie Styler Hair Scandal Of 2009:

1) It's a little ironic that someone named Styler can't, you know, Style Her Own Damn Hair.

2) Headline sez "STYLER FLEW HAIR GURU ACROSS U.S." Dear Daily Express: http://maps.google.com/ You're welcome.

3) Dear Trudie: why did you fly a stylist (nearly one-tenth of the way) across the U.S. for a haircut that looks like you got it at the Supercuts in Manassas?

4) I liked Sting's music better when he was in the Police.

Posted by: byoolin1 | May 13, 2009 11:36 AM | Report abuse

Lilo, that wasn't a burgler, it was a repo man.

Oh and trust me, Lilo, that preganancy rumor..., not funny. I have nightmares about what that girl would spawn.

Anyone catch Spock on the end of Fringe last night?

Lady Gag-me attempts to prove that a small universe does revolve around her.

I second the Ewwww! on the Natalie Portman dating Sean Penn story.

Yeah George, it's not a party until someone throws up.

Perhaps the Witness Protection Agency can help Katie out. I think she may have to go blond and dress Suri as a boy for awhile.

You know I had a heavy breather crank call too the other night. I'm pretty sure it was Brad. Something has to be done about that.

Posted by: hodie | May 13, 2009 12:05 PM | Report abuse

Wannabe-Angelina -- HUH? Doesn't she herself sleep with men ... ?

NO WAY re. Katie Holmes ... that is a very interesting blind item!!! Especially the part about the lawyer who worked with her predecessor!

Brad, what are you, eight? Drunk dialing?! What's next, ding-dong-ditch?

Go Farrah. I hope she wins this one.

Sarah and your whole dysfunctional family, GO AWAY. Your 15 minutes were up so long ago.

Not that this is related to anything, but I was in the Adidas store in Santa Monica at the same time as Jon Favreau and he was being a total diva. He had everybody running around and was pitching a loud hissy about something or other.

Posted by: Californian11 | May 13, 2009 1:09 PM | Report abuse

Californian, you do know that there are TWO Jon Favreaus, don't you? One's a speechwriter (if I'm not mistaken) with the Obama administration, the other's an actor. I assume you were referring to the actor, right?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 13, 2009 1:22 PM | Report abuse

LOL -- I didn't know that. Yes, I was. :-)

Posted by: Californian11 | May 13, 2009 1:24 PM | Report abuse

Woo-hoo! Scored the trifecta with both the Sourcettes and Dave Barry on WaPo chats during the noon-hour. I feel so validated, as though this afternoon I can accomplish incredible work!!! Then again, I could just hang out at the Lizard Island Tiki Bar, taking more lessons in snark from the true masters.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 13, 2009 1:30 PM | Report abuse

jelo sez in small, hopes-nobody-hears-cos its kinda embarrasing--I sort of, well, kind of like Lady Gaga. Wouldn't buy it, but don't mind it on the radio.

**slinks away**

Posted by: jelo97 | May 13, 2009 1:41 PM | Report abuse

jelo, maybe Liz could do a Friday list where we each confess to liking some singer or actor that most Lizards scorn.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 13, 2009 1:53 PM | Report abuse

I have a great idea: Kate Gosselin and Kevin Costner star in "Bodyguard, The Series." You should've seen George Clooney's reaction when I pitched the idea to him in Miami.

Andy Dick's not a Doctor, and he didn't even play a good one on TV. Dick was so bad in the role that the Emergency Medical Hologram should have been named Doctor Phallus.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | May 13, 2009 3:13 PM | Report abuse

no worries jelo, we all have our guilty pleasures. I for one am very easy to entertain and really cannot fault you for taste. Ok, I'll admit it, I watch AI

Posted by: hodie | May 13, 2009 3:14 PM | Report abuse

"Entertainment Tonight" (hangs head in SMAME).

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 13, 2009 3:17 PM | Report abuse

Ok, I'll admit it, I watch AI

Posted by: hodie | May 13, 2009 3:14 PM

------------------------------------
Doc, what else is there to do in St. Louis at 9:00 p.m. Eastern, 8:00 p.m. Central?

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | May 13, 2009 3:18 PM | Report abuse

Isn't Megan Fox engaged to Brian Austin Green? Or was engaged but still hangs out with. Is this to say he is not a man? Since she apparently thinks they are dirty.

Posted by: Vienna8425 | May 13, 2009 3:19 PM | Report abuse

Has anyone here ever tasted Lizano Salsa? If so, should we consider it as a candidate for official condiment of Lizard Island?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 13, 2009 3:39 PM | Report abuse

Count me among the AI watchers. And Adam Lambert fans.

Megan Fox, just shut up already. I was kind of looking forward to Transformers 2 but I may have to boycott it because of you.

Nope, Nosy, I've never even heard of Lizano Salsa, but it sounds like just the thing for the Tiki bar.

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | May 13, 2009 4:02 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 13, 2009 3:39 PM | Report abuse

Heck, if it's no good, just mix stronger drinks.

Speaking of which, since a lot of us can't make the Lost happiness tonight, how about opening the Tiki bar early? I'll take a 'rita, rocks and salt.

Posted by: northgs | May 13, 2009 4:22 PM | Report abuse

Also called Salza Lizano:

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | May 13, 2009 4:30 PM | Report abuse

I totally heart John Stewart.

Pour me a nice chardonnay, will you northgs?

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | May 13, 2009 4:31 PM | Report abuse

Google Lady Gaga's rendition of "Viva la Vida" for BBC 1 on YouTube and get back to me with your thoughts.

Posted by: mdreader01 | May 13, 2009 4:45 PM | Report abuse

Re Lady GaGa:

After she finishes "Viva la Vida,", I'll serenade her with "You Can Leave Your Hat On."

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | May 13, 2009 5:17 PM | Report abuse

Scarlett Johansson "actress"actually is a clone from original person,who has nothing with acting career.Clone was created illegally using stolen biomaterial.Original Scarlett Galabekian last name is nice, CHRISTIAN young lady.Original family didn't authorize any activity with stolen biomaterials,no matter what form it was created in,it's all need to be back to original family control in Cedars-Sinai MedicalCenter in LA.Controlling clones is US military operation.Original Scarlett never was engaged,by the way

Posted by: galabs2000 | May 19, 2009 3:06 AM | Report abuse