Posted at 7:26 AM ET, 06/15/2009

Harrison Ford Tops List of Highest Paid Actors; David Carradine Laid to Rest

By Liz Kelly
Monday

Headlines: Thanks to "Indiana Jones" reboot, Harrison Ford tops list of best-paid actors in 2008... David Carradine buried in California... Susan Boyle pulls out of concert appearance... Brangelina donate $1 million to Missouri hospital... Fired columnist Roger Friedman says Scientologists Tom Cruise and Kelly Preston are responsible for his dismissal... Usher files for divorce from wife of two years Tameka Foster... Newly-single Miley Cyrus "reconnects" with Nick Jonas, gets nose pierced, says it was her choice to do fourth "Hannah Montana" season... John Mayer tweets about friend's stomach pumping... Drea de Matteo engaged to boyfriend Shooter Jennings.

Pix: Bruce Willis and wife on the cover of July's W... Chloe Sevigny's naughty schoolmarm look.

Rumor Mill: Paris Hilton takes back ex Doug Reinhardt, despite rumors that he overspent on Paris's credit cards... Jon and Kate Gosselin spend anniversary weekend apart... Sharon Osbourne owes $23,000 in back taxes.

Say What?
"So if any of you have a project titled 'Everlasting Love with an Adult, Stable Male,' I’m at table six, and my agents are at table 12." -- Jennifer Aniston, speaking at the Women in Film Awards, on the parallels between her on-screen roles and her real world love life.

Bonus: Why are football movies so bad? [The League]

By Liz Kelly  | June 15, 2009; 7:26 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Friday List: Hot Geek Girls!
Next: Jennifer Aniston an Unfair Target?

Comments

Drea de Matteo - hetero consolation prize version of Portia de Rossi.

Posted by: MStreet1 | June 15, 2009 7:52 AM | Report abuse

Someone should make Miley (and all teenagers) watch Clueless before getting their nose pierced.

From IMDB:

Cher: Dee, when your allergies act up, take out your nose ring.

Posted by: yellojkt | June 15, 2009 8:35 AM | Report abuse

Naughty schoolmarm? More like misproportioned flapper.

Posted by: yellojkt | June 15, 2009 8:47 AM | Report abuse

Ewww! Bruce shouldn't do poses like that with his daughter!

Posted by: caroleg1 | June 15, 2009 8:58 AM | Report abuse

And Megan Fox is too good to be true.

Posted by: yellojkt | June 15, 2009 9:05 AM | Report abuse

Re: that pic of Bruce and Demi. His profile looks like the alien from Alien, but his legs look like a woman's. Her fetish getup is just weird. What's up with that head scarf?

Posted by: northgs | June 15, 2009 9:07 AM | Report abuse

Seeing Chloe Sevigny with Bill Paxton on "Big Love" is Ick Nast enough.

Wouldn't it have been easier for Brad to donate that new painting of the candy colored wires to the hospital? $1 million here, $1 million there.

At least Miley's nose piercing will close up one day when she realizes what a bad idea it was. When's the first tat? She's smart to do more "Hannah Montana." Grrl knows who's buttering her bread. One day those tweeners who watch her will be over that show; best to milk the cash cow while she can.

Big deal on the Gosselin's spending their anniversary weekend apart. Sometimes schedules don't allow it. BFD.

And the next time I'm let go from my job, I'm blaming Mimi Rogers.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | June 15, 2009 9:18 AM | Report abuse

Susan Boyle pulls out of concert appearance.

Could be less to the story than meets the eye (I hope). According to AP, "She received standing ovations at the tour's previous shows in Birmingham and Sheffield" and "is scheduled to perform in Glasgow on Monday night."

I don't watch Faux News so have no idea who Roger Friedman is, but on general principles I'd believe just about anyone over bully $cientologists any day, especially since Fox already has high-profile scary true-believer Greta van Susteren on its payroll.

If the rumor's true, I wouldn't blame her for dumping him. Imagine, a guy hooking up with Paris for a non-physical reason...

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 15, 2009 9:50 AM | Report abuse

Roger Friedman is blaming Scientology for his ouster from FOX News? I would have thought Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck would have been higher priorities for them.

Not sure a fake Mafia wife who was whacked for turning on the family should take up with a guy named, "Shooter." But I guess that if anything goes wrong, the son of Waylon Jennings could write a good song about it.

Miley Cyrus needs Nick Jonas like she needs a hole in the head, so I hope she's happy.

Posted by: mdreader01 | June 15, 2009 9:50 AM | Report abuse

Could Miley take some acting lessons before starting season 4? Please? I know singing lessons are too much to hope for, but a little thespianic development would help that show a lot.

Posted by: yellojkt | June 15, 2009 9:50 AM | Report abuse

Tisk, tisk Usher. He shoulda seen that one coming...golddigger that she is. Now she is going to get P-A-I-D

Posted by: info40 | June 15, 2009 10:21 AM | Report abuse

The Gosselin's just need to hang it up and call it quits. It's just TOO OBVIOUS

Posted by: info40 | June 15, 2009 10:22 AM | Report abuse

Overheard at David Carradine's funeral:
GRAVEDIGGER 1: Are we done? Can we go now? GRAVEDIGGER 2: When you snatch the pebble from my hand, you may go.

Susan Boyle turned pro last week, and she's already doing the Whitney Houston thing? You go, girl!

Every time a Fox staffer loses his or her job, an angel get it wings.

Actually, I think that's a picture of Bruce Willis and his wife on the cover of July's "WTF?"

Between "The Brown Bunny" and the outfit, Miss Sevigny's class is bound to fill up soon.

Posted by: byoolin1 | June 15, 2009 10:23 AM | Report abuse

That picture of bruce willis is creepy....

Posted by: memphis1 | June 15, 2009 11:03 AM | Report abuse

John Mayer tweets, "When the contents of his stomach hit that silicon bag and we all saw it, we just broke into applause.”

And something tells me that Jennifer Aniston has absolutely no regrets about ending that relationship.

Posted by: mdreader01 | June 15, 2009 11:29 AM | Report abuse

Paris needs to watch that Doug close. There seems to be a Bed, Bath, and Beyond on every corner these days.

I think Chloe Sevigny looks a bit like Mary Poppins in a mini and 6inch stilettos. Chimchimuri, indeed.

My mind played with Liz's punctuation again and I read " Miley Cyrus "reconnects" with Nick Jonas, gets nose pierced, says it was her choice." So I am picturing Miley and Nick connected by some weird nose ring chain.....Blood sugar is low, time for lunch.

Posted by: hodie | June 15, 2009 11:44 AM | Report abuse

Okay, I know haute couture fashion is, occasionally, not really meant to be worn anywhere but the runway or used in still photography.

But really - what is the point of the boots the new Mrs. Willis/Emma Heming is wearing? I'm just too distracted by the fact that a cool, S&Mish boot was ruined by those weird cloven soles-without-a-heel to even admire naked Bruce Willis flesh.

Posted by: Chasmosaur1 | June 15, 2009 11:45 AM | Report abuse

Chloe Sevigny's should shoot short video in her naughty schoolmarm look. The sound track wil be Tom Jones singing "You Can Leave Your Hat On."

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | June 15, 2009 12:03 PM | Report abuse

The Top 20 earnings list has Adam Sandler Number Two behind Harrison Ford. From my perspective, Adam Sandler has always been Number Two.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | June 15, 2009 12:06 PM | Report abuse

Well, Paris, as the old saying goes ... a fool and her money are soon parted.

Get me the brain bleach, please, after that major Ick Nast photo of Bruce Willis and his dominatrix. You'd think after the whole David Carradine thing, celebs would think twice about publicizing weird bedroom fetishes.

In that Daily Mail David Carradine link ... check out the "massage" Ronaldo is getting. I've had massages and they NEVER get that close to that area!

Posted by: Californian11 | June 15, 2009 1:34 PM | Report abuse

That Chloe picture just leaves me wondering. - does consistently dressing to look ridiculous constitute a sense of style? I'm all for developing a unique sense of style, but shouldn't she be striving for something that looks good? More often than not she just looks odd.

That Bruce Willis thing is just odd. Does that guy have a type, or what?

Posted by: DCLocal20 | June 15, 2009 3:24 PM | Report abuse

The most ridiculous quote, I've read today has got to be from the Spencer half of "Speidi" duo in today's Usmag online. Evidently those two nicompoops are annoyed w/Al Roker because he was "mean and not nice" when he had the nerve to interview them. The twit dudes quote, "I thought we were getting interviewed by a guy named Matt Lauer.. we were thrown off when the weatherman was even trying to talk to Speidi". "Speidi"?- kinda like referring to yourself in the 3rd person, only worst.

Posted by: plamar1031 | June 15, 2009 4:15 PM | Report abuse

If Al Roker is mean to you then you MUST be a nitwit. If Meridith Viera is mean to you, then you must be the devil incarnate.

Posted by: hodie | June 15, 2009 4:35 PM | Report abuse

Bruce Willis, give it up. It doesn't matter what you've got draped over your lap, your moment is over. Time to take up golf.

Posted by: possum_pouch | June 15, 2009 4:45 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: possum_pouch

-------------------------------------------
I wonder if, before Bruce departs to the links, whether his wife kisses his balls for good luck.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | June 15, 2009 5:09 PM | Report abuse