Posted at 10:39 AM ET, 06/24/2009

Paris Hilton's New BFF?

By Liz Kelly

It isn't often that we go back to the Creative Captioning well because it simply proved to be a difficult feature to sustain. We're all just so busy, who has time to sit around inventing text to accompany loopy celeb photos? Well, there are pictures and there are pictures and today what we have, my friends, is a picture.

Below, please note one Paris Hilton -- socialite, reality TV star, yesterday's news -- who is currently in Dubai filming an insulting (that it's even being made) third iteration of her "My New BFF" show. Here, Hilton -- she's the one on the left -- cuddles up to a camel. A camel who appears none too pleased about the photo op.

(AFP/Getty Images))

So, have at it -- hit me with your best captions. The top entries will be showcased here. Remember to keep it clean. No digit references, please.

By Liz Kelly  | June 24, 2009; 10:39 AM ET
Categories:  Creative Captioning
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Christian Bale Named Most Fling-Worthy; SJP Welcomes Twin Girls
Next: Jonathan Rhys Meyers Arrested in Airport Scuffle; Rihanna's Face Back on Cover Girl Ads

Comments

Paris shows off her new Camel Cozy. Watch out, they spit!

Posted by: hodie | June 24, 2009 10:48 AM | Report abuse

Wow, Tinkerbell! You got big!

Posted by: L8yF8 | June 24, 2009 10:53 AM | Report abuse

Paris Hilton assures her new pet that he can safely remove the mask and not risk infectious disease, as she does not eat pork.

Posted by: akmitc | June 24, 2009 10:58 AM | Report abuse

Proof that camels are more intelligent than people.

Posted by: epjd | June 24, 2009 10:58 AM | Report abuse

I'd crack a smile for a Camel.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | June 24, 2009 11:04 AM | Report abuse

Paris Hilton stops on-again-off-again boyfriend Doug Reinhardt from answering a reporters question, "One hump or two?"

Posted by: byoolin1 | June 24, 2009 11:08 AM | Report abuse

I owe you an apostrophe in "reporter's."

Posted by: byoolin1 | June 24, 2009 11:08 AM | Report abuse

Paris Hilton struggles to fit her new lap dog into her handbag.

Posted by: MStreet1 | June 24, 2009 11:10 AM | Report abuse

As further evidence that Paris has dated every available human male on the planet, she has now hooked up with Joe Camel. When asked what attracted her to Joe, she said, "He lives in the desert. That's hot."

Posted by: boomama | June 24, 2009 11:10 AM | Report abuse

Paris Hilton confused in her efforts to cozy up to oil baron Kamal Al-Haid.

Posted by: MStreet1 | June 24, 2009 11:14 AM | Report abuse

We have an early front runner folks...boomama, love your caption.

Posted by: hodie | June 24, 2009 11:19 AM | Report abuse

Paris introduces new rule to reality show - All BFF's must be muzzled as to not outshine (or outsmart) the heiress.

Posted by: sjcpeach | June 24, 2009 11:22 AM | Report abuse

Paris Hilton attempts to explain to her hairy friend that the yamulke goes on the top of the head.

Posted by: mdreader01 | June 24, 2009 11:26 AM | Report abuse

I second Hodie's comment. Kudos boomama

Posted by: irishone | June 24, 2009 11:28 AM | Report abuse

The first human to camel herpes transmission.

Posted by: kvs71 | June 24, 2009 11:38 AM | Report abuse

So, do you come here often? I hear the mojitos are fantastic!

Posted by: lydandy | June 24, 2009 11:40 AM | Report abuse

Paris asks her new BFF how she handles 'people toe'.

Sorry Liz Kelly, I just couldn't resist.

Posted by: jes11 | June 24, 2009 11:40 AM | Report abuse

Finally, Paris finds a new BFF that understands her role is to shut up, take Paris wherever she wants, and not dress better.

Posted by: lydandy | June 24, 2009 11:45 AM | Report abuse

Joe "Da Rappa" Camel, once a Marlboro icon continues his comeback by desperate celebrity dating.

Posted by: billkass | June 24, 2009 11:52 AM | Report abuse

Nasty, smelly and flea-bitten. And then there's the camel!

Posted by: northgs | June 24, 2009 12:01 PM | Report abuse

Paris shows off her new Camel Cozy. Watch out, they spit!

Posted by: hodie | June 24, 2009 10:48 AM

Hodie, that's totally appropriate and pretty good accessorizing on Paris' part, considering she's wearing a table runner wrapped around her head.

Posted by: northgs | June 24, 2009 12:04 PM | Report abuse

Paris: "You're the only one who understands me"

or
Tinkerbell's been upgraded.

Posted by: IrishFox | June 24, 2009 12:09 PM | Report abuse

The muzzle is on the wrong blonde.

Posted by: mdreader01 | June 24, 2009 12:16 PM | Report abuse

The Camel Wears Prada

or

Paris totes Birkin-stock

Posted by: capecodner424 | June 24, 2009 12:31 PM | Report abuse

I think mdreader's second comment wins. Altho Boomama's sounds like Paris.

Posted by: reddragon1 | June 24, 2009 12:34 PM | Report abuse

The Hottie and the Snottie.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | June 24, 2009 12:38 PM | Report abuse

Macrame Plant Hangers are baack!

Posted by: jezebel3 | June 24, 2009 12:41 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: byoolin1 | June 24, 2009 11:08 AM
--------------------------------------------
Sick minds think alike, Byool. The "one hump or two" thought popped into my head as soon as I saw the shot.

I suppose that Liz won't permit me to say that Paris loves camels, head to toe.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | June 24, 2009 12:48 PM | Report abuse

The camel wondered, "Where's PETA when you need them?"

Posted by: kvs71 | June 24, 2009 12:53 PM | Report abuse

Owing to its wearing a mask, Paris mistakes the camel for Michael Jackson?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 24, 2009 1:16 PM | Report abuse

Who needs Nicole Richie?

Posted by: hodie | June 24, 2009 1:28 PM | Report abuse

If the new BFF thing doesn't work out, Paris contemplates her fabulous new Camel Hair Coat she will have.

Posted by: hodie | June 24, 2009 1:37 PM | Report abuse

Does this camel make me look fat?

Posted by: lolyla | June 24, 2009 1:38 PM | Report abuse

It's Hot :)

Posted by: ideallydc | June 24, 2009 1:41 PM | Report abuse

We can't coordinate our colors if you're going to wear blue, orange and purple at the same time.

Posted by: lolyla | June 24, 2009 1:42 PM | Report abuse

Does this thing, like, do any tricks or anything?

Posted by: lolyla | June 24, 2009 1:43 PM | Report abuse

I got nothin', but jeez, she looks exactly like Peter O'Toole in Lawrence of Arabia.

Posted by: 44west | June 24, 2009 1:45 PM | Report abuse

I thought "bactrian or dromedary" were dinner choices.

Posted by: lolyla | June 24, 2009 1:46 PM | Report abuse

This photo shoot isn't nearly as bad as the one I did with those pesky starving Ethiopian kids.

Posted by: lolyla | June 24, 2009 1:49 PM | Report abuse

Your jaw is even bigger than mine! I'll bet you're popular with the male camels.

Posted by: lolyla | June 24, 2009 1:50 PM | Report abuse

"Why do you wear that thing over your face?"

"That is my face."

Posted by: IrwinFletcher | June 24, 2009 1:50 PM | Report abuse

Camels have fleas? I thought I'd only get fleas if I lay down with dogs.

Posted by: lolyla | June 24, 2009 1:51 PM | Report abuse

"I'm a camel -- get me outta here!!!!"

Posted by: Californian11 | June 24, 2009 1:54 PM | Report abuse

"Ooooh, my very own Rasta Camel. You'll be my BFF. You need a name. I know! I'll call you Biff."

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | June 24, 2009 2:01 PM | Report abuse

Paris, not to be outdone by Nicole, purchases the biggest handbag EVER.

Posted by: Osteph | June 24, 2009 2:21 PM | Report abuse

Paris finds that the Taiwanese concierge at the Dubai Hilton misunderstood her when she complained about the camera hidden in her room.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | June 24, 2009 2:32 PM | Report abuse

I walked a mile for a Camel.

Posted by: RightWinger1 | June 24, 2009 2:48 PM | Report abuse

The cutting edge of celebrity accessories: Paris Hilton thinks camels are the new chihuahuas.

Posted by: yumdonuts | June 24, 2009 2:52 PM | Report abuse

Paris has a bad case of "Camel Pit".

Posted by: RightWinger1 | June 24, 2009 2:57 PM | Report abuse

Fearing airborn illness, Joe the Camel dons a Polish surgical mask to protect him from Paris' germs.

Posted by: RightWinger1 | June 24, 2009 2:58 PM | Report abuse

Paris has anti-spit mask put on Camel after he nails her between the eyes with a loogie.

Posted by: RightWinger1 | June 24, 2009 3:00 PM | Report abuse

Paris poses to hype her new movie: "Ignorance of Arabia"

Posted by: mdreader01 | June 24, 2009 3:27 PM | Report abuse

Paris Hilton and Joe Camel compete to be the "Cover Girl" for Maybelline mascara.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | June 24, 2009 3:36 PM | Report abuse

I don't know about you guys, but I'm off to "hike the Appalachian Trail".

Yours, in secret,

Curmudgeon

Posted by: bmschumacher | June 24, 2009 4:05 PM | Report abuse

Oh Mudge, you've got to add that one to the Lizard glossary!

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | June 24, 2009 4:12 PM | Report abuse

You go tango on the Trail, Mudge!

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | June 24, 2009 4:21 PM | Report abuse

Mdreader, GENIUS!!!!!

Posted by: northgs | June 24, 2009 5:07 PM | Report abuse

Paris Hilton comment:

"That's hot."

Posted by: wanderer1 | June 24, 2009 5:25 PM | Report abuse

Paris: Finally, someone whose nose is longer than mine.

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | June 24, 2009 6:17 PM | Report abuse

Camel says: "Not until I see your medical records, ma. Make it happen....then hit me up late night."

Posted by: linz2 | June 24, 2009 6:50 PM | Report abuse

Another one:

Paris thinks to herself: "I'm totally gonna sneak him through Customs. If anyone asks, I'll say he's Brandon Davis. That b***h owes me money....over it."

Posted by: linz2 | June 24, 2009 7:00 PM | Report abuse

Joe the Camel, sporting an item from his line of dromedary gay pride muzzlewear, ignores the blandishments of his co-star, Paris Hilton. The pair are in Dubai to begin shooting their new flick, "Skank of Araby."

-The Poster Formerly Known as Snarky Squirrel

Posted by: 7900rmc | June 24, 2009 7:18 PM | Report abuse

Paris wonders about the effectiveness of her camel's knitted nose condom

Posted by: bigdog1969 | June 24, 2009 7:47 PM | Report abuse

not bad, bigdog1969.

No to belabour a point, but, I'd like to submit ths caption:

"Paris Hilton and Her New BFF Make Plans to Hike the Appalachian Trail"

As ever,

Curmudgeon

Posted by: bmschumacher | June 24, 2009 7:58 PM | Report abuse

Get this thing off my face so I can BITE HER!

Posted by: jaycee3 | June 25, 2009 7:37 AM | Report abuse

I'm not paying attention to this camel...I'm thinking about how my publicist will distribute this photo op for maximum exposure...

Posted by: gregwu | June 25, 2009 8:07 AM | Report abuse

Please, someone, anyone, put me out of my misery and gut me like a tauntaun.

Posted by: Ted_Striker | June 25, 2009 12:56 PM | Report abuse

Thinking his photo shoot was with a pig, the camel donned an arabian surgical mask. Upon seeing Hilton, he chose to leave it on.

Posted by: dors | June 25, 2009 2:12 PM | Report abuse

Of all the camel necks, in all the deserts, in all the world, she metastasizes onto mine.

Posted by: Ted_Striker | June 25, 2009 11:45 PM | Report abuse