Posted at 9:02 AM ET, 07/ 9/2009

Doctor Says He's Not Father of Jacko's Kids; Lindsay Lohan Denies Tanner Formula Theft

By Liz Kelly
Thursday

Headlines: Doctor says "to the best of [his] knowledge," he's not the father of Michael Jackson's children ... Mariah Carey apologizes for tribute performance... Jason Bateman talks about past addiction... Kelly Preston to open up about losing son Jett... Lindsay Lohan denies stealing self-tanner formula; jewels missing from Lohan's Elle photoshoot valued at $38,500 -- considerably less than the original estimate of $400,000... Jerry Seinfeld to spruik in Australian building society ads... Ozzy Osbourne's dog eaten by coyote, says daughter Kelly... Ed McMahon's Walk of Fame star vandalized... Judge says Kate Walsh's ex can make ABC president sit for divorce deposition... Edward Furlong divorcing wife of three years.

Pix: Madonna and new daughter Mercy James visit Paris... Lady GaGa dons mask for press conference (some NSFW pix at link).

Video: Beyonce debuts video for new single "Sweet Dreams":

More: "Outtakes" from James Franco's never-delivered UCLA commencement speech (some NSFW language)... Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel as "Sid and Nancy."

Rumor Mill: Crew on new Katie Holmes film asked to contractually agree not to ask the star about Scientology... Locksmith says he was stiffed by Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson... Robert Pattinson dating another co-star?... Charlize Theron hospitalized for food poisoning... Ex-wife cheated on Lorenzo Lamas with his son... Jason Lee involved in New York bar scuffle.

Say What?
"Jack, you don't tell people that a career in the performing arts disqualifies them from seeking elected office, and I won't say publicly that your being convicted of leaving the scene of an accident in which you struck a cyclist and then ran two red lights while you were pursued by the police and were subsequently ordered to serve 70 hours of community service back in May of 2003 disqualifies you from posing as a 'Man of the People' on a major cable news network." -- Alec Baldwin responds to Jack Cafferty's suggestion that Baldwin isn't fit to run for office.

---
Chat Day: Join me at 2 p.m. ET for this week's hour-long discussion of all things celebritological, Celebritology Live. Then, stick around for The "Lost" Hour's ongoing summer review of seasons 1 and 2. Also, don't miss a special 3 p.m. chat with "Entourage" star Rex Lee.

By Liz Kelly  | July 9, 2009; 9:02 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Celebs Doing Things
Next: The Jackson Kids: What Now?

Comments

We have our first female Woody. Thank you Shauna Sand.

I see nasty Alec is back. Doesn't he know the voters want nice guys in office?

Posted by: epjd | July 9, 2009 9:18 AM | Report abuse

Jason Bateman relents that his affinity for drugs and partying almost cost him his wife...

...Her?

Posted by: VTDuffman | July 9, 2009 9:28 AM | Report abuse

go alec.

Posted by: nachomama1 | July 9, 2009 9:31 AM | Report abuse

"to the best of [his] knowledge"? Like the song says, God loves those who treat their Semen with more care.

Tanning formula, jewels... has anyone looked into Winona Ryder's whereabouts lately?

Not surprising that Ozzy's dog was eaten by a coyote. Wile E. sure wasn't going to find any bats for his supper...

Alec Baldwin sure knows how to administer a proper b*tchslap, doesn't he? Jack Cafferty should be honoured to get such an STFU.

Posted by: byoolin1 | July 9, 2009 9:39 AM | Report abuse

I don't know epjd, I think Alec has a point. What makes him or Al Franken or Fred Thompson or Ronald Reagan any more or less qualified to be a politician then say an exterminator (Tom DeLay) or a failed businessman (George Bush) or whatever Sarah Palin was?

Posted by: zn123 | July 9, 2009 9:42 AM | Report abuse

Ah, through all his ups and downs, I find I still love Alec Baldwin.

I'm so tired news commentators getting to criticize the cr@p out of public figures (entertainment, politics, whatever), when they've been less than perfect themselves.

I'm not saying I'm behind Alec Baldwin for public office, mind you, but good for him for pointing out the hypocrisy.

Posted by: Chasmosaur1 | July 9, 2009 9:47 AM | Report abuse

Zn123, it's the tone. He wants to be a politician he needs to learn how to tell people how to go to he77 in such a way they enjoy the trip.

Posted by: epjd | July 9, 2009 9:47 AM | Report abuse

We have our first female Woody. Thank you Shauna Sand.

Posted by: epjd | July 9, 2009 9:18 AM | Report abuse

Gloria Grahame comes to mind...

Posted by: jezebel3 | July 9, 2009 9:48 AM | Report abuse

I think my esteem for Alec Baldwin just went up a little bit....

Posted by: StuckatWork | July 9, 2009 10:01 AM | Report abuse

That headline should say, "he's not the birth father" of Michael's kids. Takes lots more than DNA to be a dad.

I like Jason Bateman. Great article too; I'm probably one of the few who remembers "It's Your Move." Yet no mention about growing up in sister Justine's shadow? Such a high bar to aim for. Has he found his own "satisfaction"?

The Lamas story is just Ick. Nast. Multiplied. What would Fernando say?

Charlize. Oh here we go again. Sure she wasn't eating sushi with Jeremy Piven?

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 9, 2009 10:06 AM | Report abuse

Make that: "Takes many other things than DNA to be a dad." Smame on me.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 9, 2009 10:09 AM | Report abuse

That Robert Pattinson article *is* satire, isn't it?

Posted by: DMaswell | July 9, 2009 10:17 AM | Report abuse

Oh Mariah, you have SO MUCH MORE to apologize for than that. Let's begin with "Glitter"....

Posted by: jaybbub | July 9, 2009 10:20 AM | Report abuse

Alec Baldwin - snap! Way to give the verbal beatdown. I hate myself for liking you as much as I do.

Posted by: jaybbub | July 9, 2009 10:21 AM | Report abuse

"Katie, if I work on your movie, you are not allowed to ask me ANYTHING. If Scientology is so great, why not seize the opportunity to evangelize?"

TD, noted that the stipulation is that the crew are not allowed to ask *her* anything about Scientology, I read that as "She's allowed to tell *them* anything she wants about it," though.

Posted by: VTDuffman | July 9, 2009 10:22 AM | Report abuse

Choking up at MJ's memorial is the least of the things Mariah Carey should apologize for...

Posted by: beaker1 | July 9, 2009 10:23 AM | Report abuse

I have to disagree with Alec. In some circles, fleeing cops, being arrested and doing community service earns some serious street cred.

I'm tempted to caption the photo of Mercy: "Why is Mummy holding out this tree branch for me to hold?"

Klien said don't mind, but what do you mean I am the one?

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 9, 2009 10:24 AM | Report abuse

Dr. Klein's statement that "to the best of his knowledge" he is not the father of Michael's children is hilarious. Does this guy have so many jars of his sperm lying around that he might of misplaced one!

Posted by: buffysummers | July 9, 2009 10:24 AM | Report abuse

Point taken, VTD. That's even more aggravating!

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 9, 2009 10:26 AM | Report abuse

You go, Alec! Jack Cafferty is such a poser.

By the way, is Emma Watson not adorable? I got distracted by the stories along the rail on the Mail Online site (*shakes fist*) and read about her wardrobe malfunction on the red carpet at the London premiere of the HP movie. Not only was she wearing underwear, she handled the Letterman show w/humor and grace. I love her style.

Posted by: pras40 | July 9, 2009 10:29 AM | Report abuse

I've been watching the best of The Larry Sanders Show and forgot how hot the young Alec Baldwin used to be. As for his tone, I don't mind so much, that alone wouldn't be a factor in whether or not I would vote for him, not that I could since I live in MO.

Posted by: zn123 | July 9, 2009 10:31 AM | Report abuse

Is anyone else curious about the MRSA or Strep "health scare" Michael Jackson went through about three months ago?

While reading up on Diprivan last night on drugs.com, I came across this:

"THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS IN WHICH FAILURE TO USE ASEPTIC TECHNIQUE WHEN HANDLING Diprivan INJECTABLE EMULSION WAS ASSOCIATED WITH MICROBIAL CONTAMINATION OF THE PRODUCT AND WITH FEVER, INFECTION/SEPSIS, OTHER LIFE-THREATENING ILLNESS, AND/OR DEATH."

Also, you should always gradually administer the dosage of Diprivan--

"A rapid bolus [dosage concentration] should not be used, as this will increase the likelihood of undesirable cardiorespiratory depression including hypotension, apnea, airway obstruction, and/or oxygen desaturation."

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 9, 2009 10:41 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: buffysummers | July 9, 2009
--------------------------------------

My thoughts exactly. Has he been so casual with his used condoms that the chain of custody is unclear? I remember at least one sitcom plot where a crazy chick was saving a guy's swimmers in the freezer for future use.

And perhaps this tells more about his professional/personal relationship with Rowe than perhaps he wanted to. TMI all around.

Posted by: yellojkt | July 9, 2009 10:50 AM | Report abuse

"I see nasty Alec is back. Doesn't he know the voters want nice guys in office?"

ep, then how do you explain Dick Cheney?

Posted by: memphis1 | July 9, 2009 10:55 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: buffysummers | July 9, 2009
--------------------------------------
Actually, on CNN this morning, Dr. Klein said that he had donated to a sperm bank in the past. So it is possible that his sperm could have been used, but he has no idea if it was.

The impregnation arrangements were made between Michael and Debbie. He claims not to have been in on it. We don't even know if Debbie was aware that Klien's sperm was available.

Theories abound, which is what makes this whole circus so much fun!

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 9, 2009 11:00 AM | Report abuse

td writes:

"The locksmith was stiffed by Lilo and SamRo? The double entendres in that statement give me a headache."

Well, that's probably better than my initial misread. I thought that the locksmith was SNIFFED by LiLo and SamRo.

"The Lamas story is just Ick. Nast. Multiplied. What would Fernando say?"

He'd say, "My Dear, you look maaah-ve-lous."

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | July 9, 2009 11:03 AM | Report abuse

Too bad the coyote didn't eat Ozzie Osbourne. But coyotes are smart. maybe the coyote realized that if he ate Ozzie, he'd die of a drug overdose.

I look forward to one day watching Ozzie getting mauled by a bear on Most Extreme Animal Attacks.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | July 9, 2009 11:08 AM | Report abuse

I thought that the locksmith was SNIFFED by LiLo and SamRo.
Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot

-----
This would make perfect sense if the locksmith was covered in cocain.

Posted by: VaLGaL | July 9, 2009 11:08 AM | Report abuse

The likelihood that Michael asked Debbie Rowe to be artifically inseminated then by chance it turns out the anonymous donor is Michaels doctor and Debbie's employer is so astonomically impossible that you would be more likely to be struck by lightning while holding the winning lotto ticket while discovering Jimmy Hoffa's body. Either Dr. Klein artifically inseminated Debbie with his sperm or he did it the old fashioned way.

Posted by: buffysummers | July 9, 2009 11:09 AM | Report abuse

Lady GaGa must have have spruiking a bondageman....errrr....bondsman.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | July 9, 2009 11:15 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: buffysummers | July 9, 2009 11:09 AM
==============
Or he wasn't involved. He's a dermatologist, for goodness sakes. It's easy enough to find someone in Hollywood who will artificially inseminate you. Debbie's just lucky that she didn't have quintuplets!

Then again, I'm sure TLC would have loved the rights to "The Jackson 5: The Next Generation."

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 9, 2009 11:18 AM | Report abuse

Shauna Sand should host a new Reality show, titled, "Like Father, Like Son."

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | July 9, 2009 11:20 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: buffysummers | July 9, 2009 11:09 AM

-------------------------------------------

Dr Klein, with the penis, in the aviary.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | July 9, 2009 11:21 AM | Report abuse

"Lady GaGa dons mask for press conference."

- Gee Ms. GaGa, didn't you hear that Kelly was only joking about your face? And you needn't have sent out your coyote.

"Kelly Preston to open up about losing son Jett"

- at a conference where Elizabeth Edwards and Kate Gosslin are scheduled to speak. Kelly will look across the room at those two and declare, "The key to surviving a horrible tragedy is by realizing that there are people out there who are in a more pathetic situation than you."

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 9, 2009 11:24 AM | Report abuse

mdreader01, thanks a heap. You made (!) me go to CNN to see what Dr. Klein had to say. The Larry King interview is mostly painful. Between senile Larry:

* "So let's clear up something. He was not someone desirous of being white?"
* "Is it true that he wanted to look like Peter Pan?"
* "All right, what about the nose?"

and apprehensive Dr. Klein:

* "I felt that we were losing body parts in the situation"
* "I thought he had a nice-looking nose."

the interview is a complete train wreck. Until this, from the good doctor:

* "Michael loved those children as a father. Those children loved him as a father. As far as I am concerned, that's the most important grouping that is."

Well said, Dr. Klein. Hear, hear.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 9, 2009 11:39 AM | Report abuse

Ex-wife cheated on Lorenzo Lamas with his son.

Maybe Shauna Sand was just doing method-acting research to prepare to play "Phaedra."

I've never even heard of Jack Cafferty before, but if what Alec Baldwin says is true re the softball punishment Cafferty received for a hit-run, then Alec's right. Bravo, Alec, for not taking guff from this guy. (I'm wonder if Cafferty had problems with Reagan, Schwarzenegger, George Murphy, the "Love Boat" guy from Iowa or even Jesse Ventura running for office, though).

Doctor says "to the best of [his] knowledge," he's not the father of Michael Jackson's children.

I wouldn't want a man with such a cavalier attitude re his seed to father mine, either. Ick. Nast.

Kelly Preston to open up about losing son Jett.

Did Kelly accidentally leave him hehind at the mall? Enough with the euphemisms already. The kid DIED.

As opposed to Wee Tom, who figuratively wears a sign around his neck reading "Ask me about Scientology," I presume. Might this be an indication that no longer are Katie's skies not-cloudy-all-day, so the cult doesn't want her to hear a discouraging word? Have they also blocked parts of her Google access (as the Chinese and Iranians have done to their people)?

Judge says Kate Walsh's ex can make ABC president sit for divorce deposition.

Can we just call Kate's ex the male Anna Nicole now?

Ozzy Osbourne's dog eaten by coyote.

Heartfelt condolences to the Osbournes.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 9, 2009 12:00 PM | Report abuse

td...thanks for the transcript.

Larry King has been a train wreck all week.

- He was gobsmacked at the beauty of Neverland. Like he's never been to a beautiful celebrity compound before. He asked Jermaine to show him how Michael climbed his favorite tree.

- He donned one of Michael Jackson's top hats during an interview with Miko Brando.

- He acted "surprised" to receive an invitation to the memorial from a promoter with AEG. Then after hearing that ticket holders also must recieved wristbands, asked where his wristband was.

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 9, 2009 12:09 PM | Report abuse

Ex-wife cheated on Lorenzo Lamas with his son.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 9, 2009 12:00 PM | Report abuse

Another messy couple: Best Supporting Actress Gloria Grahame & Director Nicholas Ray (Rebel Without A Cause)

Gloria was married to:
Nicholas Ray (1 June 1948 - 14 August 1952) (divorced) 1 child

Cy Howard (15 August 1954 - 31 October 1957) (divorced) 1 child

Anthony Ray (13 May 1960 - 4 May 1974) (divorced) 2 children

Grahame and Ray both abused alcohol and drugs. Ray had rumored affairs with Natalie Wood & James Dean during the shooting of "Rebel Without A Cause" Nicholas Ray caught his SON Anthony in the sack with then wife Gloria Grahame. Anthony and Gloria later married.

Posted by: jezebel3 | July 9, 2009 12:19 PM | Report abuse

Talk about typecasting: Gloria Grahame played Ado Annie in the film version of "Oklahoma!"

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 9, 2009 12:32 PM | Report abuse

"Best of his knowledge". Hmm. That sounds very suspicious.

""She's allowed to tell *them* anything she wants about it," though." Think she has the guts to say it's a bunch of hooey?

"ep, then how do you explain Dick Cheney?"
QUOTE OF THE YEAR! hahahahahahahaha

Posted by: Californian11 | July 9, 2009 12:38 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 9, 2009 12:32 PM | Report abuse

Shirley Jones of "Oklahoma!" flick was no shrinking violet, either. She had an affair with married composer Richard Rodgers...

Posted by: jezebel3 | July 9, 2009 12:45 PM | Report abuse

But Laurie's not the one who sings "I'm just a girl who can't say no."

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 9, 2009 1:04 PM | Report abuse

Lindsay Lohan denies stealing self-tanner formula.

Beyond deciding the legal principle of the matter, are so many people buying this stuff that it's a big moneymaker? Is it superior to other tanners? Does LiLo's imprimatur really help sales?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 9, 2009 1:08 PM | Report abuse

Late to the party. I hate Thursdays.
Sorry if I repeat but couldn't read all posts yet.

Yeah, I know Ozzie's a brit but picture him saying in a thick Aussie accent "the Dingo ate my baby!"

Posted by: epjd | July 9, 2009 9:47 AM | Report abuse

I dunno, ep, I enjoyed his comment very much. It's refreshing to hear someone say exactly what they mean.

Posted by: hodie | July 9, 2009 1:45 PM | Report abuse

Ahhh, Alec Baldwin, you're always entertaining. I wouldn't vote for you, but I always enjoy a good verbal bodyslam.

mdreader, interesting facts about Diprivan; Drugs.com notes that the drug "IS NOT AN ANTIMICROBIALLY PRESERVED PRODUCT UNDER USP STANDARDS" (caps theirs), so it's possible there were some nasties in there, particularly if there weren't folks trained in its use on-site. But MRSA infections most often occur within hospitals, nursing homes, or the like; Jackson was in and out of so many health care organizations I'm surprised he didn't also pick up tuberculosis, mono, and the Spanish Influenza.

Posted by: Bawlmer51 | July 9, 2009 2:31 PM | Report abuse

diprovan is used for anesthesia. We called it "milk of amnesia" because of the milky white appearance. It has a very rapid onset and often used for short surgical procedures. It is given in a continuous drip, not bolused. The patient wakes up soon after the drip is stopped. A lot of injectables do not have preservatives, however, doubt infection had much to do with his death. Death from sepsis is usually not as quick as that. Most likely overdose.
Who do I send my consultant fee to?

Posted by: hodie | July 9, 2009 2:48 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: hodie | July 9, 2009 1:45 PM
-------------
Except coming out of Ozzie, it would be more like "S'fking cottie et th'dur"

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 9, 2009 3:28 PM | Report abuse

hodie, would anyone use Diprovan off-label to induce sleep? Allegedly MJ had major sleep problems.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 9, 2009 3:30 PM | Report abuse

mdreader
Except coming out of Ozzie, it would be more like "S'fking cottie et th'dur"

Doesn't everything coming out of Ozzy sound pretty much like that?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 9, 2009 3:32 PM | Report abuse

Who do I send my consultant fee to?

Posted by: hodie
===========
I LOVE "Milk of Amnesia!"

I made two points. Point 1: We have all forgotten the MRSA/Strep/whatever the hell it was scare that MJ had some time back. I noted that the site posts several warnings about Diprivan contamination. I don't think sepsis killed Michael at all, but I do think that whatever health scare he had a few months ago could have been connected to Diprivan use. You got some crackpot anesthesiologist servicing a rock star, hands don't get washed, someone sneezes on the needle... Ick.Nast.

Point 2: Poorly administered Diprivan f's up your heart and respiration. So perhaps MJ bounced the unsanitary anesthesiologist for some new guy who didn't know what he was doing...Now, THAT'S what I think killed him. That or an overdose of Demerol.

It's as good a theory as any out there.

Hey, I'm theorizing here without the benefit of testing Michael's brain samples. So there's some margin of error, ok?

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 9, 2009 3:36 PM | Report abuse

only a crackpot doc would administer Diprovan for insomnia. I think there is reason to believe Michael was treated by crackpots.
Agree w/you mdreader.

Posted by: hodie | July 9, 2009 4:01 PM | Report abuse

hodie
I think there is reason to believe Michael was treated by crackpots.

I fear you're right, not just about MJ but other celebs as well. There seems to be an unfortunate, probably very small, subset of doctors who are unable to say "no" to celebs (think Anna Nicole), plus if they do, a celeb can still work-around the system by doctor-shopping for multiple prescriptions (like Rush).

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 9, 2009 4:05 PM | Report abuse

I'm starting to think insomnia is a highly underrated health scare. Mr Hermespal has major sleep problems so I know how badly it can affect people. Reading the new Vanity Fair about Heath Ledger suffering so intensely and we all know the eventual consequences of that. I just think the more tired you are, the more desperate, mindless and forgetful you can be about medications. I have the occasional sleepless night and am completely shattered the next day--I can't imagine what it must be like day after day.

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | July 9, 2009 4:07 PM | Report abuse

sorcerers_cat, a severely insomniac friend of mine once had to have general anesthesia and an overnight hospital stay when she underwent a biopsy (fortunately, the results were negative). She reported afterwards that despite the great stress of the situation, thanks to the medically-induced period of unconsciousness she hadn't felt so refreshed in decades. Like you I have the occasional sleepless night, but can't imagine unending years of such misery (I have a coworker who suffers from insomnia, and has achieved small relief with some sort of mask; maybe Dr. hodie or someone else here knows what it is).

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 9, 2009 4:24 PM | Report abuse

I'll take advice from anyone (Dr Hodie?) as to effective sleep aids, preferably non-addictive.

On a happier note, can I just say THANK YOU producer paul for the Gabriel Aubry pix in the chat today? Yummy. He reminds me of Alex Skarsgaard. That kid is going to be gorgeous with such bountiful genetics from both parents!

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | July 9, 2009 4:35 PM | Report abuse

Nosy, your friend probably has sleep apnea and is wearing a CPAP mask at night. Sleep apnea is where your airway obstructs in deeper levels of sleep causing you to wake or at least be unable to get to deep REM sleep, which if untreated for a long time (think yrs) can result in consequences such as pulmonary hypertension and rightsided heartfailure. My Dad has this too and has been a "new man" ever since he got his CPAP.

Posted by: hodie | July 9, 2009 4:44 PM | Report abuse

hermespal, good sleep hygeine is recommended which means the following:

-try to go to sleep and wakeup the same time each day, even weekends and days off
-use bed only for sleep and sex. Do not use bed to watch tv, read, as an office etc.
-avoid eating before bedtime
-avoid exercise 2hrs prior to bedtime
-alcohol is not a good sleep aid, avoid too much before bed
-no caffeine after 6pm (depending on your schedule)

As far as non-addictive sleep aid, melatonin, found in healthfood/vitamen stores, may help but will take time to be effective. Must be used regularly to work.

Benadryl on occasion is usually ok.

I would check with your own doctor before taking any of my advice!!

Posted by: hodie | July 9, 2009 4:51 PM | Report abuse

by the way, hermespal, your hubby should also talk to his doc about the possibility of sleep apnea if it has not ever been addressed.

Posted by: hodie | July 9, 2009 4:53 PM | Report abuse

Yes, Dr. hodie, that's what my colleague said it was. I forgot the name of it.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 9, 2009 4:55 PM | Report abuse

Thanks Doc! I adhere to most of your list with perhaps exception of alcohol, which I KNOW is supposed to be bad for sleep, but it's the nights when I haven't had anything at all to drink that I have the hardest time sleeping. Weird.

Hubby's problem is not likely to be apnea--it's not that he doesn't sleep well or wakes up a lot, it's that he doesn't GET to sleep in the first place.

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | July 9, 2009 5:47 PM | Report abuse

Hermespal - I don't know if this applies, but Mr. Lurker dropped a lot of weight by hitting the gym and stopped snoring, and now we both sleep a lot better.

Also, I saw a Daniel Craig movie last night - He's just smokin' HOT! (Siena Miller was in it, and she didn't do anything except say 3 lines, change clothes, and scream at the end. Not much acting on her part.)

Quite the b!tchsl@p, Alec. Yep, Jack Cafferty should really stop commenting on things in general, just like a lot of talkers on TV.

I'd be more than happy to bring MJ's kids into my humble home and show them a normal life in suburbia. That way I could get some assistance pulling the little one in the wagon, and we'd have a complete team for family soccer.

Posted by: anonymouslurker | July 9, 2009 5:57 PM | Report abuse

BTW - for the record: I do not believe that Mr. Lurker is the DNA donor for any of MJ's kids. (& I am simply not qualified to donate that part of the DNA.)

Posted by: anonymouslurker | July 9, 2009 6:09 PM | Report abuse

Dear Lurker,

Thanks for the thought, but weight/fitness issues don't apply to either of us.

Which Daniel Craig movie?

;-)