Posted at 9:45 AM ET, 07/15/2009

Jackson Toxicology Reports Expected Soon; Footage from David Carradine's Last Movie Surfaces

By Liz Kelly
Wednesday

Headlines: Michael Jackson toxicology reports expected soon... Police subpoena dermatologist for Jackson's medical records... Britney Spears's Warsaw concert canceled... Whitney Houston debuts new album in London... Amy Adams says fiance is more ready for marriage than she is... Jonah Hill victim of Twitter imposter... Russell Brand returning to host MTV Awards again... David Arquette and Courteney Cox sign on for fourth "Scream" movie... "Sex and the City's" Kim Cattrall single again... "Reading Rainbow's" LeVar Burton injured in car accident.

Crime Watch: Robert DeNiro victim of New York art gallery scam.

Pix: Christian Bale sheds weight for latest role... Another day, another wacky fug hat for Grace Jones... Madonna's arms -- toned or tired? (P.S. Madge and Whitney Houston are wearing the same dress)... Lindsay Lohan's ick nast gladiator boots... Inside Diddy's lunch box.

Video: A clip from David Carradine's final movie, "Break":

More: Tour Michael Jackson's Las Vegas rental property

Rumor Mill: Police say Michael Jackson's body had track marks... Attorney asks New York Post to retract story claiming Debbie Rowe gave up custody of kids... Friend says Rowe e-mails show she doesn't want kids... LaToya Jackson paid for Daily Mail interview?... Did messages from John Mayer break up Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo?... Brandy settles lawsuit with survivor of 2006 crash... Jon Gosselin's new girlfriend a "party animal"?... Penelope Cruz pregnant?... Emma Watson to star in Marilyn Manson movie musical?

Say What?
"When you have three kids, you've got to take your opportunities when they come. In a limo, on the way to the Academy Awards this year, Will started looking at me in this way that drives me wild. We started kissing passionately, and the next thing I knew, well, let's just say we missed the red carpet and I ended up with almost no makeup on." -- a little tmi from Jada Pinkett Smith

By Liz Kelly  | July 15, 2009; 9:45 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Celebritology 101: Capitalizing on a Celeb S.O.
Next: Fact or Fiction? Reading the Fine Print on Jackson's Life

Comments

Ugh. Jada. I'm all for lots of conjugal love between partners but have a little respect for people around you--the limo driver for instance?

Posted by: pras40 | July 15, 2009 9:53 AM | Report abuse

Could those ick nast Smiths PLEASE just go away? And stop forcing your "actor" kids on us, too.

Posted by: jaybbub | July 15, 2009 9:56 AM | Report abuse

Phone calls to the [Britney Spears] concert organizer in Warsaw, Agencja Akwarium, went unanswered.

- Akwarium...sounds fishy

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 15, 2009 10:10 AM | Report abuse

The Jada quote smacks of trying too hard to convince us that they have s*x...

Posted by: LTL1 | July 15, 2009 10:18 AM | Report abuse

Duh! If Jordie would have been wearing his visor the accident could have been prevented.

Madonna's arms, Ick, nast. Suggest she make it a point to wear long sleeves. And Whitney wore the dress best. Luv it.

Grace Jones auditions for Saw (what number are we on now?) 100?

A round of brain bleach for everyone after the Madonna pic and the Jada story.

Lilo, look at yesterdays pic of Beyonce to see how gladiator boots should be done.

Posted by: hodie | July 15, 2009 10:19 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: jaybbub | July 15, 2009 9:56 AM | Report abuse

Ja, another capitalizing on a celeb S.O. situation. The wife is fugly and cannot act! Yuck!

Posted by: jezebel3 | July 15, 2009 10:20 AM | Report abuse

I don't think Jada is the first to overshare in this area. Wasn't there another actor a few years ago who made the same claim?

Whitney & Madonna wearing the same dress, which one fires their stylist first?

Posted by: jes11 | July 15, 2009 10:21 AM | Report abuse

-jes

I believe it was Billy Bob Thornton and Angelina Jolie who were bragging about doing it on the way to some award show.

Posted by: spartan123 | July 15, 2009 10:26 AM | Report abuse

5 MJ references today. We need a bar graph by day of the number since he died.

Penelope "PG", as my m-i-l used to say. td, what have you been doing?

Madge, borrow Lilo's boots (keep them, please) and put them over your arms. BTW Whitney rocks the dress.

News flash re Jon's gf: 22-year-olds like to party.

Jada, STFU.

Posted by: reddragon1 | July 15, 2009 10:29 AM | Report abuse

I'm calling foul on the Jada Pinkett-Smith story.

Here's the dress she wore to the Vanity Fair party.

1. I don't think she ever intended to be on the Oscar red carpet that night and

2. She would have had to go home and change if she was so disheveled.

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 15, 2009 10:29 AM | Report abuse

The DailyMail is NOT doing humanity any favors by running a story on Madonna's "bingo wings." The last thing we need is for her to freak out and return to her previous gristle-and-veins state. Avert your eyes and let her body break down and deteriorate the way nature intended.

Posted by: ishkabibbleA | July 15, 2009 10:30 AM | Report abuse

Oh Whitney Houston definitely wore that dress best. Madonna just looks scarier and scarier, but it's nice to see Whitney Houston looking healthy again.

Pay attention Madge - she's only 5 years your junior, came back from massive scary addiction, and she looks soooo much better than you. Can the Kabala and the Yoga and call her trainers/doctors/dietitians.

Posted by: Chasmosaur1 | July 15, 2009 10:45 AM | Report abuse

"'Reading Rainbow's' LaVar Burton?" Show the man some respect. "Star Trek: The Next Generation's" Lavar Burton, please.

Posted by: VTDuffman | July 15, 2009 10:46 AM | Report abuse

reddragon1, the kid is not my son. Or daughter. To be. Darnit.

Grace Jones is just messing with us now. She kills me every time. Does she want to be in "Scream 4" with those happy Cox-Arquettes? I'd go see her in it.

Russell Brand?! What, Neil Patrick Harris was unavailable?

Jada, come on. Who are you kidding? Either way, the closest she'll ever get to anything Oscar is eating a bologna sandwich. Shoo, already.

That Kim Cattrall photo looks like someone changed the width in Photoshop to 75%. No way she is that thin. He's practically disappearing? Why the long face?

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 15, 2009 10:51 AM | Report abuse

1. i was just peering at my arm flaps the other day, wondering if i could be suspended by them from a clothesline. in an odd way, madonna's arm flaps comfort me. here she spends lord knows how much money in an attempt to delay aging, and it doesn't work. eskimo pies for everyone.
2. jada smith is phony baloney.
3. grace jones rocks.
4. brandy is one lucky person that she didn't get sentenced to a few years in jail for killing someone and severely injuring another.

Posted by: frieda406 | July 15, 2009 11:07 AM | Report abuse

VT,

Considering that Burton created and produced "Reading Rainbow" for PBS, I think it is quite respectful to identify him with a show that ran for 7 years and was so popular with children. Chaka Khan sang the insipid theme song.

Burton also portrayed Martin Luther King, Jr. in the 2001 film Ali.

But he's just nursing a pain in the neck. Let's not close the book on his legacy just yet.

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 15, 2009 11:14 AM | Report abuse

Did Whitney actually sing at this launch party? Or just stand and smile in Madonna's dress in front of the giant photo of Iman while everyone clapped?

Sorry, I don't mean Iman, I mean Beverly Johnson. Duh. Silly me. Beverly is such a beautiful woman, isn't she? Absolutely stunning, really.

Who what? Whitney? That's Whitney?! Get out of town. You can't fool me.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 15, 2009 11:23 AM | Report abuse

Re Jada's TMI, the lady doth protest too much, methinks (especially considering the persistent rumors re Will liking it rough with men, in their second house out in the San Fernando Valley).

LaToya Jackson paid for Daily Mail interview?

Would "paid" be in the active or passive voice here?

Kim Cattrall single again.

When an umarried person breaks up with someone to whom they weren't married, they were single the whole time. "Single" is not a synonym for unattached.

BTW, does anyone else think Cattrall would be a good choice to play Mae West?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 15, 2009 11:25 AM | Report abuse

td, "Six, SIX MJ references. Ah-ha-ha-ha!" as the Count on "Reading Rainbow's" lead-in show, Sesame Street, would say.

Posted by: reddragon1 | July 15, 2009 11:29 AM | Report abuse

From the Christian Bale photo link,

"This guy is a real pro. When he takes a part he lives it. That’s why I sent him my script about that guy who punched Perez in the face."

HILARIOUS!

Posted by: Osteph | July 15, 2009 11:50 AM | Report abuse

Nosy, are you saying the single Kim is a double for Mae West? I don't see it myself. I see the dress as a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen, but that doesn't mean she could fill the role.

The role of Mae West was very effectively played by Mae West herself, for years. No one is really that over-the-top, although it's nice to know there were tops of that size even in the pre-silicone days.

Posted by: reddragon1 | July 15, 2009 11:54 AM | Report abuse

Freida, as much as I want one of those eskimo pies, I must say that unlike most, Madonna's arm flaps are not due to excess arm fat but the lack of fat and excess skin from wt. loss. Aww, heck, pass 'em over anyway.

Posted by: hodie | July 15, 2009 12:00 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 15, 2009 11:25 AM
=============
Wow. See Liz's second post today. I think we might have a connection....

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 15, 2009 12:01 PM | Report abuse

That "Break" clip reminded me of Blazing Saddles somehow.

Sherrif Bart: "What's your pleasure? What do you like to do?"

Jim: "Oh, I don't know... play chess... screw....."

Sherrif Bart: "Let's play chess."

Posted by: DCCubefarm | July 15, 2009 12:14 PM | Report abuse

Nice Count von Count tie-in, reddragon1. But if you start singing, "Lala, lala. Lala, Michael's World," I'm outta here.

Muhammad Ali? I was hoping Diddy had an H.R. Puffy'n'stuf lunchbox.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 15, 2009 12:17 PM | Report abuse

Madonna's arms: gross or grosser?

Kim Cattrall's boy toy looks VERY geigh.

Note to Amy Adams: marry in haste, repent at leisure.

Jada: Angelina Jolie already beat you to the we-had-sex-in-the-limo-on-the-way-to-the-awards-show Ick Nast award.

Posted by: Californian11 | July 15, 2009 12:41 PM | Report abuse

Love that Diddy carries SweetTarts in his lunchbox.

Beers are on Romo who's buying for Mayer. Saved him mega bucks on a birthday gift.

Posted by: hodie | July 15, 2009 2:09 PM | Report abuse

"The awards shows are going to have to start putting FDS spray in those goody bags they give to the stars. Ick. Nast."

Hehehehehehehe -- especially if the Pantyless Parade (Paris Hilton, LiLo, Britney Spears) start showing up at awards shows.

Posted by: Californian11 | July 15, 2009 2:29 PM | Report abuse

Britney Spears' Warsaw concert has been canceled over a misunderstanding about the part of her show that includes pole dancing.

I won't believe Jada Pinkett Smith's account until she posts pictures of the assignation on her web site.

Jessica Simpson or John Mayer? I could ask who is the bigger *ussy, but I won't.

If I went to KFC and got a box of chicken wings that looked like Madonna's arms, I'd use 'em for fish bait.

Jon Gosselin's girlfriend is a party animal? If she shoes up at my party, I'm calling animal control. On second thought, I'll call LiLo and have a video crew standing by.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | July 15, 2009 2:50 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Californian11

------------------------------------------
Latest Will Smith quip:

The other night, my wife and I went to Taco Bell and a wrestling match broke out.

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | July 15, 2009 2:52 PM | Report abuse

Well, Sas, at least it wasn't a hockey game.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 15, 2009 3:34 PM | Report abuse

Sorry I'm late, but you've all done commendable work today.

I think I've seen that Jada Pinkett-Smith thing before, only it started,

"Dear Penthouse Forum,

"I'm a student at a major midwestern university and I recently had an experience I never thought would happen to me..."

Posted by: byoolin1 | July 15, 2009 4:14 PM | Report abuse

"Dear Penthouse Forum,

"I went to a hockey game and, to my surprise, saw Jada Pinkett Smith in goal. As I watched her acrobatic split saves, I found myself becoming aroused....."

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | July 15, 2009 4:42 PM | Report abuse

"As I watched her acrobatic split saves, I found myself becoming aroused....."

That wasn't Penthouse Forum - that was Phil Esposito's announcement that he was drafting Manon Rheaume.

Posted by: byoolin1 | July 15, 2009 4:55 PM | Report abuse

Perhaps a communal Penthouse Letter from Jada Pinkett Smith about her amorous exploits with Will could be this week's Friday activity. Liz could start it off with the cliche disclaimer, then each Lizard's comment could advance the story. Requirements would be:

Keep the language G or PG

Include celebrity references

Each comment must continue the narrative from the previous comment

Extra credit for using terms from the Lizard Island Glossary

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | July 15, 2009 4:59 PM | Report abuse

"Dear Penthouse Forum,

"I went to a hockey game and saw Jacques Plante in goal and found myself becoming aroused....."

Please pass the ice water.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 15, 2009 5:01 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: byoolin1 | July 15, 2009 4:55 PM

-------------------------------------------
SPLOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | July 15, 2009 5:02 PM | Report abuse

Guys, did Rhéaume really do all that badly?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 15, 2009 5:30 PM | Report abuse

Jacques Plante had one of my favorite quotes:

"You think your job is hard? How'd you like it if every time you made a mistake a big red light goes on and 15,000 people boo?"

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | July 15, 2009 8:27 PM | Report abuse