Posted at 9:57 AM ET, 07/29/2009

Men Sick of Megan Fox?; Jackson Doc's Home Searched Again

By Liz Kelly
Wednesday

Headlines: Men sick of Megan Fox?... Police search Michael Jackson doctor's Las Vegas home, office... Bryce Dallas Howard replacing Rachelle Lefevre in third "Twilight" installment... Marilyn Manson issues threat to journalists... Jessica Simpson won't take back $100,000 birthday gift to ex Tony Romo... Hulk Hogan and wife Linda reach divorce settlement... Johnny Knoxville will pay $6,000 in child support each month.

Pix: A larger than life Kevin Federline gets his golf on... Post-hospital Mischa Barton snapped at LAX... Madonna's musculature... Jackson 5 immortalized in sand.

Video: Charlene Yi and Channing Tatum spoof "Dirty Dancing" (some NSFW language)...

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&from=sp&vid=304364f2-e037-48b6-9ffe-8f67ad6539b1" target="_new" title="Channing Tatum and Charlyne Yi Cinemash "Dirty Dancing"">Video: Channing Tatum and Charlyne Yi Cinemash "Dirty Dancing"</a>

More: Joan Rivers can't take a joke (and gets bleeped on morning TV interview)... Steve Zahn's bizarre Conan O'Brien appearance.

Rumor Mill: Kate Gosselin moving to Maryland?... Life-sized porcelain doll (this one?) found in Michael Jackson's bed... Ryan Reynolds bails on Comic-Con after ScarJo spat... Tabloid: Jennifer Aniston using Gerard Butler to make Brad Pitt jealous... Simon Cowell seeing "Idol" makeup artist?... George Clooney dating Italian TV presenter?... Heidi Pratt won't appear "nude" in Playboy, says sis... Madonna and Guy Ritchie considering reconciliation?... Chris Tucker owes $3 million in back taxes.

Say What?
"It's gay. If one more person asks me if I have a Twitter, I'm going to tell them, 'Twitter this [bleep], mother[bleep]er.'" -- Kid Rock on why he's not tweeting.

By Liz Kelly  | July 29, 2009; 9:57 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Five-Minute Memoir: Joel Madden
Next: Jude Law Expecting Child with Unnamed Woman; Jackson Autopsy Results Delayed

Comments

The K is well Fed.

More evidence that Madonna resembles one of those disectable frogs from a HS biology class.

Posted by: kvs09 | July 29, 2009 10:05 AM | Report abuse

"It's daddy weight!" Shar Jackson told Usmagazine.com

Yeah, but eating your kids can get you into some serious trouble.

Posted by: MzFitz | July 29, 2009 10:07 AM | Report abuse

Chris Tucker owes $3 million in back taxes...

-Does this mean we'll have ti suffer through another Rush Hour movie?

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | July 29, 2009 10:21 AM | Report abuse

Tabloid: Jennifer Aniston using Gerard Butler to make Brad Pitt jealous.

Ryan Reynolds bails on Comic-Con after ScarJo spat.

Sheesh, do you guys still think you're in high school, or what?

Ryan Reynolds bails on Comic-Con after ScarJo spat.

Paging Producer Paul...

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 29, 2009 10:24 AM | Report abuse

Fast forward the Gosslins 12 years into the future.

"Mommy, why do we all have to sign up for ROTC?"

"Well, sweetie, you know Mommy and Daddy didn't get along so we each bought expensive apartments so that we could live apart when the other parent was taking care of you."

"So essentially, we have the greediest, most self-centered parents in the world."

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 29, 2009 10:24 AM | Report abuse

"Men sick of Megan Fox?" Just the talky part.

This is the moment that journalists have dreaded for years: when Marilyn Manson realizes the power he has over the fourth estate.

"Jessica Simpson won't take back $100,000 birthday gift to ex Tony Romo." TR's next yard sale is gonna kick some serious ass.

Hulk Hogan's divorce settlement: he gets the tanning lotion and unlimited visitation with Brooke on sunny days.

K-Fed does an uncanny John Daly impression.

"Post-hospital Mischa Barton snapped at LAX." Pre-hospital, she snapped at home.

"Jackson 5 immortalized in sand." And that says all you need to know about the "immortality" of fame.

"Heidi Pratt won't appear "nude" in Playboy, says sis." Change "nude" to "at all" and I'll consider buying the issue.

@KidRock Go back to ripping off Lynryd Skynrd, you hack.

Posted by: byoolin1 | July 29, 2009 10:26 AM | Report abuse

I usually spell much better in my tweets.

Lynyrd Skynyrd (pronounced 'lĕh-'nérd 'skin-'nérd)

Posted by: byoolin1 | July 29, 2009 10:28 AM | Report abuse

No, Kate stay away. We don't need your harpy self here.

Man, I need to get clients who can afford to pay $4000 a month in child support.

I still don't know who Charlene Yi and Channing Tatum are, nor do I care.

Posted by: epjd | July 29, 2009 10:34 AM | Report abuse

Jesus Christ - Johnny Knoxville can afford to pay $6,000 monthly in child support? Just another piece of evidence that Hollywood way overpays actors. Do you think most of the screenwriters who had to strike to get Internet residuals could afford that?

Posted by: Chasmosaur1 | July 29, 2009 10:38 AM | Report abuse

After Mr. jelo gets his welding cert., we were planning on moving back to MD. Now I must reconsider. . .

Posted by: jelo97 | July 29, 2009 10:54 AM | Report abuse

I'd say K-Fed is getting his Old Country Buffet on. Though I'm less concerned about his expanding waist and more about 1) his massive ankles and 2) his "man-pris" (never thought I'd ever type that word). Seriously, dude, come ON.

Some graphic designer in England spent a whole lotta time on that Madonna layout. Poor thing, having to stare at that screen; hope he/she got combat pay.

Hey, Kate Gosselin, yoo hoo! Hon, if you're going to move to Maryland (I really hope not, but if so), don't move to Rockville, move to Baltimore. We got a few hair salons in Hampden itching to turn that cockatoo 'do of yours into a beehive.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 29, 2009 10:54 AM | Report abuse

I will not dare say anything "cavalier" (wow, his vocabulary impresses me) about Marilyn Manson because I'm quite sure that if he shows up at my door with his fans that I will probably be in violation of some HOA rule and have to pay a hefty fine.

Madonna pic is hilarious. I am sure it will now become a staple in all medschool anatomy classes.

Liz, I was already "skeeved-out" by viewing the creepy Jackson sand sculptures but then I fell for the Chucky's sister link again! If Marilyn Manson shows up at my door then I know I will loose it for sure. Glad there are no Micky Rourke pics today.

Actually, guys, I quite agree with KidRock, why I just said the exact same thing yesterday about twitter.

Posted by: hodie | July 29, 2009 10:57 AM | Report abuse

Why is Kid Rock? I don't get it at all.

Posted by: memphis1 | July 29, 2009 10:57 AM | Report abuse

Kfed appears to be carrying low. Is it another boy?

Posted by: hodie | July 29, 2009 11:00 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: jelo97 | July 29, 2009 10:54 AM
=================
Even though MD looks small on a map, trust me, from anywhere else in the state, it takes forever to get to Rockville. Rockville Pike and I-270 are always backed up.

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 29, 2009 11:12 AM | Report abuse

So I click on the KFed link and the title of the article is "Kevin Federline shock fans over new size" and I was struck, not by his size, but by...he has fans?

Posted by: zn123 | July 29, 2009 11:13 AM | Report abuse

Eric Rogell of TheBachelorGuy.com said, "We're taking a one-day break from covering Megan [Fox]'s latest nail polish color and instead promoting another 'Next Big Thing.'"

-- Her latest nail polish color? Buddy, grow a pair. And get a LIFE.

Michael Jackon's doctor's lawyer (got that?) said that the doctor "didn't prescribe or administer anything that should have killed Michael Jackson."

-- Anything that "should have" killed MJ? Who's this guy's mentor, Jack Kevorkian? "Honest, officer, Mr. Jackson had killer -- no pun intended -- tolerance. The Drano, the ammonia, his stomach took it all like a CHAMP. The Diprivan was just our latest whim. Next week we were gonna hit him with some Oxy-Clean just for S&Gs. Then he up and DIES on us. Weird. Go figure."

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 29, 2009 11:15 AM | Report abuse

mdreader--It used to take me an hour to get to 270 from my house in Mt. Airy, much less Rockvill. I've always loved Maryland, lived in Annapolis and the aforementioned Mt. Airy. I just don't want to be associated state-wise with anything Gosselin.

Posted by: jelo97 | July 29, 2009 11:34 AM | Report abuse

Well, td, diprivan SHOULDN'T kill you if administered correctly. Correctly meaning in a hospital setting, on a monitor and intubated. Semantics, shemantics.

Posted by: hodie | July 29, 2009 11:35 AM | Report abuse

zn123

Candidate for Quote of the Week?

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 29, 2009 11:39 AM | Report abuse

hodie, I did not mean to imply otherwise re: Diprivan, believe me! Pharmaceuticals are our friends -- well, except if you're Elvis or Michael Jackson.

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 29, 2009 11:42 AM | Report abuse

"Sheesh, do you guys still think you're in high school, or what?"

Well said. ScarJo threatens to take off her wedding band after fight clinched it. Grow up, kids!

I hadn't recovered from the gross Exo-Madonna arms pic from yesterday ... and it reared its ugly head again! Aaaack!

Posted by: Californian11 | July 29, 2009 11:49 AM | Report abuse

AIYEEEE-E-E-E-E-E!

Liz,

We surely didn't need another look at Madge's gristley arms. Especially not an annotated one.

Please stop. Owe the humanity.

And EEEEEW.

Tremblingly,

Curmudgeon

Posted by: bmschumacher | July 29, 2009 11:50 AM | Report abuse

Or Heath Ledger.

Posted by: Beach_Girl | July 29, 2009 11:51 AM | Report abuse

Or Judy Garland.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 29, 2009 12:12 PM | Report abuse

but td, elvis' doctor says all those pills were just prescribed in elvis' name -- they were really for everybody on his tour bus. that's the kinda cool guy he was...

Pul-eeeez!

Posted by: memphis1 | July 29, 2009 12:14 PM | Report abuse

Looks to me like K-Fed is a prime candidate to be on Dance Your A$$ Off!!!!
No words for Madonna except throw a dog a bone......

Posted by: irishone | July 29, 2009 12:15 PM | Report abuse

Or Marilyn Monroe.

Posted by: northgs | July 29, 2009 12:23 PM | Report abuse

Now that Valerie Bertinelli is in bikini form, K-Fed is just positioning himself to be the next Jenny Craig [D list] celebrity endorser.

Posted by: 44west | July 29, 2009 12:45 PM | Report abuse

Kid Rock is an idiot. Why use a slam like "It's gay"? Gay isn't a bad thing, at all so he should have used something like "It's white trash"...something he can identify better with.

Posted by: dsbrigman1 | July 29, 2009 1:06 PM | Report abuse

dsbrigman1

SPLOOT! Thanks :-) As I noted earlier, Kid Rock is just one among a slew of celebs who are so high school.

Posted by: Nosy_Parker | July 29, 2009 1:16 PM | Report abuse

Now watching Craig's List and ebay for a NWT boat.

Posted by: kirstenpaulson | July 29, 2009 1:38 PM | Report abuse

I'm not so sure I'd go so far as to call Rockville "a wealthy part of Montgomery County". I mean, on a relative scale Montgomery County as a whole is wealthy. Can't argue with the averages. But if I were to pick out only a part, I'd pick Potomac, Bethesda, or Chevy Chase before Rockville! For all the nice spots, there is also Lincoln Park. So, where in Rockville are we talking about, exactly? Looks like King Farm?

Either way, GAAAH! Don't come here!

Posted by: DCCubefarm | July 29, 2009 1:51 PM | Report abuse

All of those who fell for the Madonna link again, the brain bleach is lined up over here in pre-measured doses. Gack. Ick ICK Nast.

What part of tweeting is "gay"? I'm just so confused. Thank god there are geniuses like Kid Rock out there to straighten me out on these matters.

I feel bad for Odette whatshername. Being referred to as the "poor man's Megan Fox" is really hitting rock bottom. I mean, MF is the "poor man's Angelina Jolie", so being the poor man's Megan Fox must make Odette what? The trailer park denizen's Megan Fox? The under-the-bridge-homeless guy's Megan Fox?

Posted by: sorcerers_cat | July 29, 2009 2:15 PM | Report abuse

Either way, GAAAH! Don't come here!

Posted by: DCCubefarm | July 29, 2009 1:51 PM
--------------
According to Michael Stipe, Rockville is "where nobody says hello, they don't talk to anybody they don't know."

Sounds about right to me.

The picture looked like that new development around N. Washington Street-- Rockville Town Center. Like every other 'uppity' suburban neighborhood in these parts, there's a Cheesecake Factory.

Perhaps that is the "factory full of filth" that Stipe warns us about.

Posted by: mdreader01 | July 29, 2009 2:49 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 29, 2009 11:42 AM

td, I didn't think you were dissing the drug companies. My snark was aimed at the doc, not you! Sorry it was poorly worded.

Posted by: hodie | July 29, 2009 3:09 PM | Report abuse

no second post today?

Posted by: hodie | July 29, 2009 3:11 PM | Report abuse

no second post today?
Posted by: hodie

********************************************

Remember, yesterday was Queen Liz's birthday, she may have earned a half day for herself.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | July 29, 2009 3:12 PM | Report abuse

The Jackson family sand sculptures are hilarious. While none of them remotely resemble the members of the J5, I gotta say this one is incredibly well done. http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2009/07/89279222.jpg

Posted by: td_in_baltimore | July 29, 2009 3:25 PM | Report abuse

thanks Dorkus. I hope that is true. One deserves a day off on her birthday!

Posted by: hodie | July 29, 2009 3:30 PM | Report abuse

I read the Megan Fox story headline as "Megan Fox overload: Men getting tired of sexy 'Transformers' star, say gay-centric websites"

Just call me Kid Rock(pronounced Wīt Trash).

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | July 29, 2009 4:34 PM | Report abuse

Well, since today's theme in Celebrity-Land seems to be a return to high school behaviour, can I just say to Kid Rock, "Takes one to know one, chica."

Posted by: 7900rmc | July 29, 2009 7:31 PM | Report abuse