Posted at 2:00 PM ET, 09/24/2009

2009 Celebritology Honors: Let the Voting Begin

By Liz Kelly

Dippiest celeb couple? Spencer Pratt and wife Heidi Montag. (Getty Images)

The 2009 Celebritology Honors -- aka the Lizzies -- are bigger and better than ever before. This year make your voice heard by voting in 10 categories -- including (but not limited to) Phoniest Celebrity Romance, Most-Confounding Celebrity Twitterer, Least Self-Aware Celeb and Dumbest Career Move.

Cast your votes, then e-mail/Tweet/Facebook/Buzz/Digg this link. Voting will be open through midnight, Sept. 30. Results will be announced next Thursday, Oct. 1.

More: Browse through the previous three years of Celebritology Honors winners.

By Liz Kelly  | September 24, 2009; 2:00 PM ET
Categories:  Awards Season, Celebrities
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: New Baby Girl for Jude Law; Mackenzie Phillips Lying About Papa John Affair, Says Stepmom Michelle
Next: Mackenzie Phillips Returning to Oprah; Randy Quaid Arrested

Comments

I just can't bring myself to vote for any of the kid's memoirs. Seems like they'd all be pretty ick nast. Had a great time with all the other categories, tho!

Posted by: talleyl | September 24, 2009 2:45 PM | Report abuse

I need an all of the above category. Some of those were really hard to choose between. Based on the vote totals so far, I am guessing I am not the only one with that problem.

Posted by: epjd | September 24, 2009 3:10 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: epjd | September 24, 2009 3:10 PM | Report abuse

That photo is everything that makes Speidi loathsome, all rolled up into a few pixels of 100% ick nast.

Posted by: MaxineofArc | September 24, 2009 4:12 PM | Report abuse

The most difficult category for me was Dippiest Celebrity Couple because I must have a much narrower definition of 'celebrity' than the nominating committee.

Posted by: yellojkt | September 24, 2009 4:23 PM | Report abuse

god but a lot of these are awful people...

Posted by: quintiliusvarus | September 24, 2009 6:36 PM | Report abuse

This was so hard! Plus there should have also been a "phoniest" category, so the Kardashians could have been nommed. Also "celebrity by extension" such as Ashlee Simpson, Tito Jackson, Matha Stewart's daughter, Megan McCain, etc. Sorry I didn't come up with these a month or so ago when we were suggesting categories.

Posted by: reddragon2 | September 24, 2009 8:10 PM | Report abuse