Posted at 7:42 AM ET, 09/22/2009

Pharmacists Warned Docs About Anna Nicole Smith; Brad Pitt Up for 'Sherlock Holmes' Sequel?

By Liz Kelly
Monday

Headlines: Pharmacists warned doctors that Anna Nicole Smith's prescriptions were "pharmaceutical suicide"... Christina Aguilera opens up about abusive father... Paramedics called to Emmys to treat Kristin Chenoweth following her acceptance speech... Mya injures hand ahead of "Dancing with the Stars" premiere... Cash-strapped Hulk Hogan planning wrestling comeback (in Australia)... Sold-out "Octo-mom: The Musical" moving to bigger venue.

Pix: TomKat jog in Boston; meanwhile, Suri Cruise is well-heeled... Victoria Beckham dons tie-dyed pillow case dress.

Video: New Michael Jackson rehearsal footage released online...

More: Megan Fox sits through interview with a paper bag over her head... Jack White spoofs Kanye West.

Rumor Mill: Brad Pitt signing on for "Sherlock Holmes" sequel?... Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom to marry Sunday... David Hasselhoff denies drunkenness led to hospitalization... Justin Timberlake and Rihanna dating?... Jessica Simpson in a "tailspin" after losing dog to coyote?... Kate Gosselin breaks down during talk show taping.

Not News: Madonna and Janet Jackson not teaming up on Michael Jackson tribute... Hugh Laurie not planning "House" exit.

Say What?
"I know for a fact it's not in my destiny to die listening to a Britney Spears album, so I always put that on in my (headphones) when I'm flying because I know it wont crash if I've got Britney on." -- The always quotable Megan Fox

By Liz Kelly  | September 22, 2009; 7:42 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Brad Pitt's Flat-Footed Fashion Foible
Next: Enough Already with the Kanye Impressions

Comments

Slice, dice and stick...biatch!

Posted by: wiatrol | September 22, 2009 8:34 AM | Report abuse

"Suri Cruise is well-heeled..."

"The mother-daughter duo enjoyed lunch together at Cafeteria Boston before paying a visit to a children's store called The Fairy Shop."

The Fairy Shop?

Posted by: jezebel3 | September 22, 2009 9:06 AM | Report abuse

Isn't this our response now to old Meghan Fox and her stupid comments:

Stop talking and

Go wash Byoolin's car

Posted by: Amelia5 | September 22, 2009 9:11 AM | Report abuse

Megan Fox may not die while listening to Britney but she is starting to act a lot like her.

Poor Kristen Chenoweth. One of the funniest speeches of the night and she didn't even get to enjoy the win.

Did the pharmacists think about telling the POLICE rather than the doctors? Obviously the doctors didn't care how much they were prescribing or they wouldn't have done it.

Posted by: epjd | September 22, 2009 9:14 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: epjd | September 22, 2009 9:14 AM | Report abuse

Yo, pharmacists: next time you might want to get your warnings out a little more quickly, hm?

Hulk Hogan planning wrestling comeback (in Australia: I've got $5 (AUS) that says Bindi takes him down in the 3rd.

TRUE FACT: The sentence "Sold-out "Octo-mom: The Musical" moving to bigger venue." was in the original version of the Bible, right before the words, "Jesus wept."

Posted by: byoolin1 | September 22, 2009 9:35 AM | Report abuse

Oh, I don't know Amelia5, that may be the most sensible thing Megan Fox has ever said.

Posh looks terrible. You can see her bones and not in the good way (if there is one). The models look fat next to her. Posh, eat a dam^ sandwich already.

Is there really anything wrong with a little girl wearing "dress up" clothes? Seriously, there is so much wrong with his Crusiness and Lady Crusiness, but letting Suri wear sparkly dress up shoes is not one of them.

Posted by: VaLGaL | September 22, 2009 9:35 AM | Report abuse

I can't believe this is happening, but I kind of agree with Michael Bay that Megan Fox has this weird charm that shows through when she talks. That quote is about how she deals with her fear of flying, it's kind of adorable really.

But she should still go wash byoolin's car.

Posted by: DorkusMaximus1 | September 22, 2009 9:48 AM | Report abuse

I'm so sad this morning. I'm having a Kate Gosselin style breakdown. I fear it may lead to a tailspin of Jessica Simpson proportions.

Here's why. I traded my front row tickets to "The Jeremy Piven Monologues" for orchestra seats for "Octomom: The Musical." Now that it's in a bigger venue, my seats are further back!

Posted by: mdreader01 | September 22, 2009 10:18 AM | Report abuse

"Paramedics called to Emmys to treat Kristin Chenoweth following her [Emmy]acceptance speech."
- Apparently her severe migraine was brought on by the stress of waiting to see if she was going to be interrupted by Kanye West.

Hasselhoff says medication and not booze landed him in the hospital.
- Which means his pharmacists aren't as honest as Nicole Smith's, but not as effective as Michael Jackson's.

"[Mya] went to grab a glass for something to drink late last night and it just broke and shattered in her hand."
- Could be the wrong competitor on Dancing with the Stars is nicknamed "The Hammer."

Posted by: mdreader01 | September 22, 2009 10:44 AM | Report abuse

Congrats to Kristin Chinoweth, glad she's ok.

Wonder if Octomom, the Musical will contain an SNL like scene where she starts shooting out babies like a t-shirt gun at the ball game.

Heels on a child as young as Suri is not a good idea. Bad for the development. Glad to see she ultimately changed into sneaks. Katie, if Suri insists on pretty, sparkley, dress up shoes, get her a pair of jellies or fancy ballet flats.

Feel so sad for Jessica Simpson, I won't even snark about it anymore.

The Hugh Laurie, "not news", whew! House is the ONLY medical show I will watch regularly and not because it is so "realistic".

Megan tempts Fate....

Posted by: hodie | September 22, 2009 11:11 AM | Report abuse

Liz,

Keep the fashion faux pas (fauxes pas?) coming. There are so many of them they could merit their own segment.

I will have to wait to see Megan Fox wearing a paper bag when I get home. Now that I think about it, that may be the best way to see Megan Fox. I'm not sure how she'd wash byoolin's car with a paper bag over her head, but that's not my problem.

Posted by: reddragon1 | September 22, 2009 11:14 AM | Report abuse

Oh, and apparently the Hoff being drunk was just a happy side effect.

Posted by: reddragon1 | September 22, 2009 11:15 AM | Report abuse

Reddragon: "I will have to wait to see Megan Fox wearing a paper bag when I get home. Now that I think about it, that may be the best way to see Megan Fox."

Maybe the best way to see Megan Fox is to wear noise-cancelling headphones. Now, Megan, about my dirty Hyundai...

Posted by: byoolin1 | September 22, 2009 11:43 AM | Report abuse

Congratulations, Victoria Beckham, you've made a room full of runway models look like a Weight Watchers meeting. Now, for the sake of your three kids, check yourself in somewhere expensive and private and get healthy.

Posted by: northgs | September 22, 2009 12:05 PM | Report abuse

Raise your hand if you're totally and utterly sick of Megan Fox.

Too funny that wee Tom "appears" taller than Katie-bot in that photo. He also did in their last jogging photo. No doubt when he spots the paps, he shrieks "Wait! Wait! Lemme get in place so I look taller than my wife ... okay ... go ahead"

I think Suri Cruise is one of the few celeb children who actually uses her legs and walks on her own.

Nothing sadder than way-past-their-prime athletes trying to reclaim their former glory. Will the 56-year-old and the 60-year-old get 2-for-1 hip replacements after their train wreck of a "match"?

Posted by: Californian11 | September 22, 2009 1:01 PM | Report abuse

Using the term "athlete" pretty loosely there, aren't you Californian? Perhaps "preformer" is more acurate? And I am sure that they account for the, um, fragility of age in the "performance."

Posted by: VaLGaL | September 22, 2009 2:03 PM | Report abuse

hmmm..."performer."
Back to typing class.

Posted by: VaLGaL | September 22, 2009 2:04 PM | Report abuse

Katie hunches all the time to look shorter than wee Tom. It looks gross.

Posted by: Amelia5 | September 22, 2009 2:11 PM | Report abuse

northgs, I nominate you for quote of the week for this gem:

Posted by: hodie | September 22, 2009 4:05 PM | Report abuse

P.S. Way belated comment about the Watership down video from a few days ago. I was only able to view it once I got home because of my work netnanny. I certainly now understand why so many of you were disturbed by the video! I read the book as a 6th grader, never knew there was a movie. Thankful I missed it.

Posted by: hodie | September 22, 2009 4:08 PM | Report abuse

Hodie, upon further reflection, I suppose they *are* weight watchers, just not in a healthy, positive-body-image kind of way.

Posted by: northgs | September 22, 2009 4:32 PM | Report abuse