Posted at 12:30 PM ET, 09/10/2009

VIDEO -- Twits: Tila Tequila, Courtney Love, Jessica Simpson

By Liz Kelly

In this week's episode, we discover who (or what) Courtney Love is sleeping with, learn about Jessica Simpson's unfortunate communication breakdown and get way too much information about Tila Tequila's fantasies. Click here or on the pic below to watch the video.

Like it? Share your reaction below...

Note: This video was recorded before Tila Tequila accused boyfriend Shawne Merriman of assault and launched a subsequent (and on-going) Twitter campaign to explain her side of the story.

"Twits" is a weekly video series in which actors dramatize selected text from celebrity Twitter feeds. See the pilot episode here.

By Liz Kelly  | September 10, 2009; 12:30 PM ET
Categories:  Celebrities, Twits Video
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Ellen Heads to 'Idol'; Nicole Richie Gives Birth to Sparrow
Next: Megan Fox to Host 'SNL' Season Opener; Jackson Tribute Concert Falling Apart

Comments

I'm sure I speak for many when I say how much I look forward to getting a peek at your twits every week, Liz Kelly.

Now, minor quibble time: those "/" in URLs are actually forward slashes, not backslashes, which look like "\".

Posted by: byoolin1 | September 10, 2009 1:09 PM | Report abuse

Another win! But I have to ask.... What in the world did Jessica Simpson actually mean? Forget about commmunicating with "someone foreign", how about communicating in American English to Americans?

Posted by: DCCubefarm | September 10, 2009 1:22 PM | Report abuse

Not to go all quibbly, but that forward slash is officially called a 'virgule', as my typing teacher insisted that we call it.

Posted by: rickoshea1 | September 10, 2009 1:30 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: byoolin1
------------------------------------------
Byoolin, are you accusing Liz of a cyber-slasher crime?

Posted by: sasquatchbigfoot | September 10, 2009 1:35 PM | Report abuse

Oh man, this is wonderful. Episode 2 didn't flag a bit. Where do you get these people to do the reenactments? The Courtney Love one in particular was just perfect.

My only concern is that so much idiocy distilled into such a pure form might constitute a health hazard. Did you have to wear protective vests during filming?

Posted by: Bawlmer51 | September 10, 2009 2:01 PM | Report abuse

My favorite remains the Diddy Twit from last time. It made me jump.

Posted by: hodie2 | September 10, 2009 2:47 PM | Report abuse

I think what really gets me about this one is the rocking pan flute in the background. Liz, is that your behind the scenes addition to the mix?

Posted by: MrsKerin | September 10, 2009 3:08 PM | Report abuse

Brilliant.

But you knew that.

Posted by: mdreader01 | September 10, 2009 3:28 PM | Report abuse

Thanks for all the positive feedback. But if you love Twits, please pass it on -- we need to get this thing out there if we want to keep doing it.

Oh, and re: the pan flute, that was the brainchild of editors Jenn Crandall and Akira Hakuta.

Posted by: Liz_Likes_Celebs_Not_Baseball | September 10, 2009 3:50 PM | Report abuse

i wonder why courtney is sleeping with glass in her mouth... perhaps she saw the viral youtube kurt cobain in guitar hero singing 'you give love a bad name' (sooooo wrong... but so right). Be An Guitar Hero indeed...

(note: gold stars on the mother goose chart for zamfir)

Posted by: quintiliusvarus | September 10, 2009 4:16 PM | Report abuse

I WANT to love "Twits", but I found it to be rather short and anticlimactic after the week long wait and all the build up. Surely there are other dumb things said by celebrities that could be added in?

Posted by: purelittleking | September 10, 2009 11:45 PM | Report abuse